Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
Super Training Room [Times increased.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:11 pm
"Tatooine!" Aile would try to warn the dragon, but being point blank to a Fairy Wind wouldn't be terribly conducive to dodging, especially unannounced.

"Gyooooon.... Fly...." The Flygon would stumble back quite a few steps , panting already. "Fly... wry.. GYOOOOON!" Tatooine would jump up and fly straight at Serena, wings enveloped in a silvery glow as she charged for the Sylveon once more.

(2 Purification points gained so far- 21/30)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:15 pm
"Serena, dodge it!" Kaya called out. He recognized that as a Steel Wing. That was going to hurt if it made contact and the worst part was that Serena wouldn't even care. And he was absolutely right. Rather than try to dodge it, the fox threw a series of Swifts into the oncoming Dragon-type's face. Not that the little explosion they made would do much to stop it with those built in goggles protecting it's vision from most things. Even if Tatooine did falter slightly, he was already too close to miss by the time Serena had tried to stop him, resulting in her being flattened by the attack.

(8/25 Purify Points)  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:26 pm
"Gooon!" Tatooine would stand tall as she landed, a smirk arriving on her face, ignoring any small cuts that may have arrived on her face from the Swift. Those were piddly compared to the Fairy Wind. She wouldn't stand still for long, however, as she began crouching for another attack.

"Not that, Tati, Earth Power instead!" A glare would cross the dragon's face as she stared at her trainer, debating on obeying before taking off into the air, landing with a impact enough to create an Earthquake instead. "Gah!" Aile would crouch to one knee to keep herself up, muttering to herself. "Better this still than that..."

(3 Purification points gained so far- 22/30)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:32 pm
Serena would get jostled around quite a lot from that Earthquake, but lying on the ground already, she wouldn't take as much damage as she might have. She did get tossed into the air, though, which ended up being a good thing. "Serena, Fairy Wind!" She'd respond, rather than using the ordered attack on Tatooine, in the opposite direction and thrusting herself forward at a high speed. She'd latch onto the Flygon with her ribbons and give it a delicate kiss on the forehead, almost as if apologizing, before she let go and rushed away. The Draining Kiss drawing a pink orb of energy out of the Dragon before racing back to Serena, healing some of her wounds. "At least it wasn't that move..." Kaya groaned, thinking back to his last battle with Serena.

(9/25 Purify Points)  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:40 pm
Tatooine would try to recoil away from the Sylveon as she kissed her, already feeling ill from the Draining Kiss. "Gooon....." She'd wobble backwards a couple of steps before sopping uneasily.

"Tati, Roost, then Sand Tomb!"

She'd finally listen as she crouched down and took deep breaths, using wind chi to help heal her wounds and recover some of her own energy before flying back up and sending a whirlwind of sand at Serena, albeit not terribly accurately.

4 Purification points gained so far- 23/30)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:44 pm
"Quick Attack, Serena! Dodge it and get out of the way!" Kaya called. The Sylveon made to avoid the attack but it was just moving too fast. She was caught up in the whirling sands despite the lack of true accuracy, and, in spite of her given orders, tried to hit the shape she saw on the other side of the side with a Moonblast. Unfortantely, the shape was Kaya and the hybrid was knocked off his feet by the blast suddenly erupting from the sandy whirlwind.

(10/25 Purification points. Total of 5 earned)  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:49 pm
Aile and Tatooine would both wind up rolling their heads around at the same time, much to the shock of Aile when she noticed it. "Uh, right then." She shook her head and looked over to Kaya. "Tati, Sandstorm! Kaya, you okay?" The dragon would create a lesser sandstorm than the one Serena was caught up in, reveling in the flying sand.

(5 Purification points gained so far- 24/30)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:34 am
Arkelos and Poochyena enters the Super Training Room. Upon request pulling out his Snag machine the room awakens. "Alright, Activate a forest with a Beedrill swarm Situation."

The room changes to an sortment of trees and foliage. The Beedrill began to attack.

"Alright, Poochyena, this is a dodge training only." Poochyena waits patiently for the drones to get closer.v"Wait for it -- Dodge left! Dodge Left again! Now Jump up wards!" Poochyena dodges all the first wave. "Great Job" Lets do this a couple more times!"

The second wave come in a littler faster, "Alright Poochyena, i'll give you this one." Poochyena waits for a moment, Jumps up in the air, dodging the first one, than jumps left, than right. "Poochyena Look out!" Turning around Poochyena jumps but the drone vanishes.as it touched her. "Nice try, you did great. Wanna practice your speed now?" Poochyena Barks in acceptance.

(15/25 evo points +1)  

Arkelos

Arkelos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:58 am
"GRAY activate Ice field, no targets please." The temperature drops as a ice beam freezes the floor. a few chunks of ice are floating in water by the far end of the room.

"Okay, your goal here is to run as fast as you can in one place for a long as you can. Think you can do that?" Poochyena barks in understanding.

Positioning on the ice Poochyena gets ready for the signal.

"Okay, annnnnd GO!" Giving the Signal Poochyena start running faster and Faster building up speed. "Alright, on my mark use your claws to get a grip."

Building up more speed Poochyena waits. "Claws down!" Extracting claws and making point with the ice, Poochyena barrels off like a bullet. "USE YOUR RIGHT OR LEFT CLAWS TO TURN!" Barreling down the room Poochyena makes an attempt. Using only her Right claws she slings around and claws down again regains speed and pushes on.

"GREAT WORK! NOW COME BACK TOWARD ME!" Making another turn aiming right for Arkelos. "This is gonna be tricky, but listen carefully. In order to stop you will do the same for turning one claw down and left your body swing. BUT LIGHTLY press down your other claws."

Poochyena heard and bolted toward him passing him by slightly. Pressing hard with one claw, she swings around in a small circle with her other claws slowing her down. Coming to a full stop Poochyena looks up at Arkelos in exciting.

(16/25 Evo points +1)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:02 pm
For the trainer who was hardly around HQ, on one of the rare occasions that he was, he was spending his time in the STR. This was a fairly new room to him, but something worth a try. He wanted to help his Shelgon further along in his training and this room promised results...at least he hoped so. Plugging his SNAG in, he selected a mountainous battlefield for no other reason than it caught his attention. Shelgon certainly seemed to like it, immediately laying down on the hard and rocky surface. No wait, he always did that. "Hey, come on Shelgon. Let's get a good workout and then we can rest after. What do you say? Huh?" The dragon didn't seem to enthusiastic about it but stood up and began stretching.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:06 pm
After giving my Ralts time to rest, I made my way to the old training room, deciding it was high time I made an effort to improve its strength. To my surprise, it wasn't the room's interior I saw, but rather what looked like a mountainous region with plenty of fresh air and even an open sky. Strange, considering that Snagem HP was under a mountain.

"Is this the top of Mt. Silver?" I asked, before recognizing someone I hadn't seen in a long time. "Oh, hey, Dan," I said, greeting the old friend. "Haven't seen you in forever, it feels like."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:13 pm
Seeing his Pokemon stretching got him to do so as well, feeling the need to train along side him. It had been a while since he had a sword since his last one broke. Even if it was wooden, he wanted to keep his skills sharp. In the middle of his stretches, he heard a familiar voice and turned to see a familiar face. "Terashi?! Yo, it has been forever! Good to see you" he grinned, coming over to greet him. However, Shelgon would rush past him, lunging at Ter to knock him to the ground. How else would he greet his former trainer?  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:22 pm
I was not expecting the attack hug, and for what felt like some time, I was wondering why I was being glomped. Then my brain defaulted to my knowledge of Hoenn pokemon coupled with the memory of the Bagon I traded to Dan. "Right," I grunted, surprised by the Shelgon's mass. "Almost forgot about you," I explained, petting the dragon by way of apology.

After I managed to escape from the dragon's grasp, I stood up and released my Ralts, so it could interact with my former teammate. "Good to see you, too, man. Just stopped by for a bit of training," I told him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:34 pm
Once he was acknowledge, Shelgon would retreat back to Dan's side. That was the most energy he'd seen from the pod in a long while which spoke volumes of how much he still liked Ter. "Yeah us too. I hadn't had the chance to try this room out before so I decided, why not? Oh hey, we should train together, like old times!" he suggested. Seeing the little Ralts he brought out reminded him of his own Ralts way back then.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:42 pm
This is a room? I thought to myself, unaware of how the new and improved training room worked just yet. As I was about to agree to the spar, Keiko stepped in and gazed in wonder at her new surroundings before recognizing Dan. "Oh, hey, Dan!"

I waved slightly to Keiko before looking back at Dan, myself. "Sounds good. What do you think, Ralts?" I asked, the Feeling pokemon letting out an excited "Ral!". "Which reminds me, I really need to give you a name. Anyway, let's do this. Go ahead and use Calm Mind," I told it, letting it strengthen itself up as means of preparation for the spar.

(6+1=7/50)  
The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games