Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
The Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:41 pm
Odd entered the battlefield area of HQ with a couple of assorted Pokeballs in hand. He had some Pokemon he wanted to train a bit and figured this might end up being a better area than the Super Training Room since he was going to have them actually battling. "Before we get started in here: GRAY, is there an Immunizer in here?" He'd ask when he saw the others had already arrived. He wasn't going to risk infecting his friends and allies' Pokemon if he could avoid it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:47 pm
"Yo." Allen greeted the various Snagems in the Battlefield. He never really got into fights- but he wanted to see how he and his band of Pokemon would fare against the others. Otherwise he'd go to another place to train, but this was about seeing how far they had come together. So here he was. He sent Steve the Clefairy out and looked to see if anyone felt like battling immediately.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:48 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd entered the battlefield area of HQ with a couple of assorted Pokeballs in hand. He had some Pokemon he wanted to train a bit and figured this might end up being a better area than the Super Training Room since he was going to have them actually battling. "Before we get started in here: GRAY, is there an Immunizer in here?" He'd ask when he saw the others had already arrived. He wasn't going to risk infecting his friends and allies' Pokemon if he could avoid it.

"No, there isn't. You all think everything has to be handed to-" Before GRAY could finish his sentence Sub walked in and spoke over the AI.

"Yes, there is, right here." Sub declared as he held his Snag Machine up for everyone to see. "I got ya covered. Now take your places and show me what you guys got."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:55 pm
Keiko and I looked at Tsuki at the same time. This put a Klink in our plans.

"Hey, Allen!" I said, taking a split-second to think about it. "We're having a two versus two. Wanna join Keiko's team?"

"I thought we were-" Keiko started to say.

"Plans change," I explained. "Nothing wrong with meeting new people, right?"

"But shouldn't you be the one fighting? You're way better at it than me," she insisted.

"Exactly why I'm stepping back. You need the experience," I retorted. "Don't worry, I'll be right here."

'...okay," she said nervously, stepping forward to the three other Snagems. I leaned against the wall, interested in learning Rein's and Allen's strategies. I knew Odd well enough to see what he was going to pull, however.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:58 pm
"I was just checking before I us-" Odd was cut off by Sub's entrance. Convenient. He really should look into getting one of those upgrades, honestly. Making a mental note to do so later, he took Dusk Ball from the trio in his hand and released the Pokemon within. Affonnoso, his Duskull, appeared from the shadowy mass that erupted from the ball when it opened and hovered, rather boring and listless, in one place for now. "Get ready. We're about to have a battle." He told the Ghost-type. The Requiem Pokemon didn't physically react but Odd could tell it was preparing for the coming battle anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:00 pm
"Ready, Odd?" Rein smirked as he threw the pokeball a white light coming in the shape of a litwick would come out sticking to the ground the Ghost pokemon," LitLit " it cried as it seemed ready to battle.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:05 pm
Odd and Rein vs Keiko and Allen

Format: Team Battle Doubles

Allowed Pokemon: Three Pokemon per trainer.

Items:
Held items allowed, must be bought prior to battle start. No healing items like potions or revives allowed.

Method of Battle:
Each team gets a chance to post their reaction to the current state of the battle. No posts can be made until the other side has a chance to react. Ordinarily you are only allow to use one move per 'turn' however some move chaining it allowed so long as it is in reason. Unreasonable chaining would be ordering two Shadow Balls or two Thunderbolts in one post. You may not use Protect/Detect/etc. excessively. While there is no keeping track of HP each participant is to use common sense in when their Pokemon would faint, however the ref can step in at any time and declare a Pokemon to be knocked out. If a move has a secondary effect or is simply a status inducing move you must roll for the odds of it working. The ref decides how long sleep and freeze last. Most of all, have fun and use common sense.

Order of battle:
Odd > Rein > Keiko > Allen

Notes: Pokemon, abilities, held items, and genders must be declared on profile prior to battle begin.

[Odd/Rein = 1 | Keiko/Allen = 2]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:24 pm
[Odd's Team
Affonnoso the Male Duskull - Levitate ~ No Item
Thing the (Male?) Shuppet - Frisk ~ No Item
Entr'Acte the Male Shadow Honedge - No Guard ~ No Item]

Odd just waited now for Keiko to release her Pokemon. It appeared Allen was going to be battling in Terashi's place now and that was fine with him. Terashi did seem to have a better handle on the concept of battle than Keiko did, anyway so she could probably benefit from this far more than him in the end. Besides, if he really wanted to battle Terashi later, he'd just ask him directly for a one on one.

While waiting, Odd noticed Lykas walk in and take a seat by the side of the battlefield with Mykel on one side of him a Sphynx on the other side. Waving to the hybrid, he'd return his focus to the field ahead of him.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:33 pm
Natalia - Synchronize - No item
Audrey - Regenerator - No item
Hera - Guts - No item
Rala - Trace - No item

"T-th-that's a-" Keiko stammered when she looked into Duskull's red eyes.

"It's a Pokemon, just like any other," I told her, feeling the anxiety she was feeling. ...wait, that-

Rala, are you doing that? I asked mentally, aware that the Ralts could recieve as well as send mental messages.

Yes, master, Rala confessed, focusing her thoughts so she didn't broadcast them to everyone in the room. Although I thought it was just me spying on her. I didn't know you could feel it, too.

We've formed a bond with each other, I explained in thought. This is going to continue to happen.

"Ter, I don't know if I can..." Keiko trailed off, unable to tear her gaze from the Duskull.

"Just use Hera," I told her. "Audrey's Normal-type moves won't be able to do anything to Duskull, and Natalia will be at a type disadvantage."

"Oh... okay," Keiko nodded, releasing the ball that held the Heracross, which appeared when the ball hit the floor.

"HERACROOOOOSS!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:54 pm
[Odd's Team

Once everyone had released their Pokemon and all were prepared, Odd issued his first battle command for this training exercise. "Affonnoso, use Night Shade." He'd direct, pointing to Allen's Clefairy. Kill the pink first. That would be Lykas and Sub's reaction, right? Why not follow their examples?

Affonnoso finally nodded at hearing his trainer issuing attack commands, the sockets of his skull mask beginning to glow with a bright crimson light before a jagged beam of deep black energy raced out from them at Steve, threatening to engulf him as it bore down upon him. From Odd's perspective, however, it wasn't the most powerful. It was very obviously a fairly weak attack overall.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

-l- JoltiBun -l- generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 65!

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:06 pm
Rein's team
Litwick~Flame body~Male~No item
Golbat~Infiltrator~ male~ No item
Murkrow~Super luck~Male~ No item

As Odds duskull extended its night shade towards Steve The clefairy, Rein called out" Litwick Use will-o-wisp- " ghastly flames started to generate from litwicks flame as the litwick tilted its body flinging the flames twoards the clefairy aswell hoping to hit it to maybe inflict a burn.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:18 pm
Unsure what a Bug/Fighting Pokemon could do against two ghost-types, Keiko pulled our her SNAG and pointed it at Hera. ...wait, when did it learn those three moves?

"Night Slash that Duskull, Hera!" Keiko shouted, causing the Heracross to charge her curvy horn with Dark-type energy before making a collision course with the skull-faced 'mon at ramming speed.

What's with her?" Rala asked me as we watched the fight. She was afraid for her life a second ago.

Her mood has been swinging back and forth ever since Reno spilled the beans, I thought at Rala. I don't get it either.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:37 pm
"Oh yeah sure-" then the battle began. Steve didn't have time to act when the Night Shade hit, but she picked uo the pace soon after. No reason to work with that silly Heracross- she was excellant on her own! "Steve! Meteor Mash through that fire!" Allen barked, his Clefairy obeying. Lightly charging with the power of a meteor, Steve looked confused at the burn. Was that supposed to hurt? Regardless, Rein's Pokemon would soon see the chi filled fist of a Clefairy upon them, using their own attack for cover!

1 Steve Clefairy Magic Guard nada f
2 Beck Koffing Levitate nada m
3 Zest Magby Flame Body nada f  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:03 pm
[Odd's Team

What could Affonnoso do here? He was obviously weaker than Odd had thought at first so he wasn't likely to have many, if any, strong attacks yet. He would've pulled out his SNAG and checked it if he could even make sense of those blasted meaningless symbols on the screen but he'd have to wing it.

"Affonnoso! Astonish!" He'd call out, certain that the Ghost-type would know that move at least. "Try and stop that Clefairy!"

The Duskull followed through flawlessly, bursting into existence between Steve and Litwick in an attempt to startle the Fairy and put an end to it's attack. It would come too little too late, however, Even if Steve did flinch, Affonnoso mis-judged the speed the pink Pokemon was traveling at and was bounced off the creature's steel-y fist like a beach ball, soaring high up into the air.

As he came back down, Keiko's attack came in for him as well. The Night Slash Hera was aiming at him was not going to be pretty if it hit. "Confuse Ray!" Odd called. Whether or not it would make a difference was yet to be seen, however, as the tiny spirit blasted a bright flash of ghost chi-infused light into the Bug-type's face. Somehow, it the process of righting himself, he managed to just barely avoid the brunt of that attack, however, he was caught in the aura of Dark chi radiating off the Hercross' horn. Ouch! That was painful. Trying to catch his breath now, Affonnoso floated, just a bit off-kilter, back towards the ground.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games