Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:37 pm
heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image

:V Her mother was eventually reborn as the goddess of pain. I think Kivu would love to join in with Azu and kick Cora's a**. I don't mind her getting beaten up, but I don't want her to die. xD;  

Gene Wilder

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:41 pm
Gene Wilder
User Image

:V Her mother was eventually reborn as the goddess of pain. I think Kivu would love to join in with Azu and kick Cora's a**. I don't mind her getting beaten up, but I don't want her to die. xD;

I am down with this...and I own a niece of hers!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:30 pm
Aw snap! xD Maybe her niece can join the mom-hunting posse!  

Gene Wilder

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:11 pm
Gene Wilder
Aw snap! xD Maybe her niece can join the mom-hunting posse!

She is currently queen of a pride..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:13 pm
Oh snap. :v Which pride? *feels very out-of-the-loop*  

Gene Wilder

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Gene Wilder
Oh snap. :v Which pride? *feels very out-of-the-loop*

Antianeira - Though at the moment its been disbanded and being worked on being brought back to life.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:43 pm
Quote:
- Cora will be having a fling with Caj's guy. But she is still looking for a mate/partner what have you for wicked things.

User Image
An ex-demon, a thief through and through. He's suave, silver tongued and doesn't care if he hurts people. He's big, bulky and loves causing havoc. While not inherently cruel, he just loves to see things end badly for people; it amuses him.

Quote:
- A female to use as a 2nd mother to her cubs.

User Image
Young, idealistic, and former amazon, Askari has little interest in males atm, but she wants a family. Bad. She would probably not realise Cora was evil, until it was too late, and she would want to stay to protect the cubs from her. ;; WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CUBS?

Quote:
- Azu needs a mate, someone awesome for an awesome lass.

User Image
A former prince, Majaliwa is a sweet guy. He wants to protect everyone...unfortunately he can't protect himself atm, as he is blind. He's learnt to live with it though, as he was only recently blinded. He was exiled from his pride, blinded as punishment, and walked the rogue lands alone for many years. Now he's stronger, swifter and can deal with his lack of eyesight.
He's essentially a giant ball of fluff that loves to cuddle, but will occasionally walk into a rock because he forgot it was there.

Quote:
- Enik needs a mate, a lioness to sweep this guy off his paws. Specially since he doesnt believe in love..

I have a few people who I could offer for this role, but they're all tied up in plots that would make the 'breeding' plot take a while >>
He's just so pretty.  

Velveteen Angel

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:12 pm
Velveteen Angel

We can try things between Cora and the Ex-demon...he is going to have to impress her enough for her want to claim him as hers and only hers type of deal.

That former Amazon is just what I was looking for. Cora would promise her sweet nothings..and thats exactly what they would be..nothings. And I was actually thinking of having the lioness protect the cubs from Cora's evil paw but it would have to be super secretive sort of deal..or Cora would kill her, and any of the cubs that followed her view as they would be weak and useless for her now.

As for the former prince for Azu..Im not sure.
He's going to have to be able to fight, and hold Azu back for a minute when her son is killed..only to lose hold of her and then have to drag her away from the scene before she dies too.

Thanks, I love him..
I kinda want to work on his plots now though, because he cant die until after his litter is born..>.> And my breedings take forever as it is xDD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:19 pm
Ovarian Paint

I'm more than happy to RP Mwizi (demon) with her c: see how it goes. If nothing else, he might just form 'muscle' for her, as he would be intrigued at causing havoc.

Askari would be very careful not to offend Cora when she figures it out. She would probably die than let the cubs get hurt >> So she would try to be as secretive as possible. She would take the blame for anything bad (or 'good') the cubs do, and I am fine with her getting hurt (short of death at least).

That's totally fine c: I figured Maja is a bit of a useless lump; he's more of a cuddler than a fighter~
He might fight if he was forced to, but being blind, he might attack a tree instead of the assailant XD  

Velveteen Angel

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:25 pm
Velveteen Angel
Ovarian Paint

I'm more than happy to RP Mwizi (demon) with her c: see how it goes. If nothing else, he might just form 'muscle' for her, as he would be intrigued at causing havoc.

Askari would be very careful not to offend Cora when she figures it out. She would probably die than let the cubs get hurt >> So she would try to be as secretive as possible. She would take the blame for anything bad (or 'good') the cubs do, and I am fine with her getting hurt (short of death at least).

That's totally fine c: I figured Maja is a bit of a useless lump; he's more of a cuddler than a fighter~
He might fight if he was forced to, but being blind, he might attack a tree instead of the assailant XD

Awesome awesome...Wanna start one rp and I'll start the other?
Cora muse is just so giddy at all the chaos..

Azu does enjoy cuddles..but she needs someone who can protect her and handle the hardships that are about to happen.

Buuut he could be useful to another lioness I have, shes blind too..But has a maned wolf as a seeing eye dog type of thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:35 pm
Ovarian Paint

Azu does enjoy cuddles..but she needs someone who can protect her and handle the hardships that are about to happen.

Buuut he could be useful to another lioness I have, shes blind too..But has a maned wolf as a seeing eye dog type of thing.

Sounds great! biggrin How about I start Askari x Cora, and you start Cora x Mwizi? C:

I miiiight have another boy that could suit Cora >> or two, actually. Hmmm

Oooh? C: I would be interested in RP'ing them! Maja has been alone for a long time, he could use a friend (or just interactions to be honest haha)  

Velveteen Angel

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:52 pm
Ok, I have 2 gals to offer for Jyotsna Enki. smile

User Image

This girl is an adventurous type. She's quite sure of herself and knows what she likes and wants. She's a traveler and has and interest in seeing new places and meeting new lions.

User Image

This girl is special to me because she's the great grand daughter of my first SoA Kinja. She's a very sweet girl and loving. Kimondo enjoys meeting others and making new friends. I can see her falling for Jyotsna and falling hard before she even realized what happened. That's the type of girl she is. She's very much like her grandmother in that sense. When she loves, she loves with all she has. And truely that how she goes through life. She puts her all into everything.

Ovarian Paint

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:02 pm
Velveteen Angel
Ovarian Paint

Sounds great! biggrin How about I start Askari x Cora, and you start Cora x Mwizi? C:

I miiiight have another boy that could suit Cora >> or two, actually. Hmmm

Oooh? C: I would be interested in RP'ing them! Maja has been alone for a long time, he could use a friend (or just interactions to be honest haha)

Sounds good to me!

And toss anyone you think might work with her..She may be a hard one to pin down..xDD

Yeah and they sorta were blinded in a similar situation..She was blinded by her pride to be taught to be humble..she used to be their top huntress and she was proud of it. And then they cast her out afterwards, her parents kept her in a cave until a maned wolf pup came upon her, and helped her out of her prison.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:05 pm
Kolina
Ok, I have 2 gals to offer for Jyotsna Enki. smile
User Image

This girl is special to me because she's the great grand daughter of my first SoA Kinja. She's a very sweet girl and loving. Kimondo enjoys meeting others and making new friends. I can see her falling for Jyotsna and falling hard before she even realized what happened. That's the type of girl she is. She's very much like her grandmother in that sense. When she loves, she loves with all she has. And truely that how she goes through life. She puts her all into everything.

Okay, we could try things between them...I want him to have an amazing happily brief ever after...but she would have to convince him that whats between them is love, and to accept it.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff