Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Have A Plant... or Three (Hollandaise & False) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:39 pm
It was like being walloped by a large, firm pancake fresh from the pan, she thought. And then she giggled, because of all the things she could think of his hands, Hollandaise had thought that. The giggling fit was cut short by another cough. "It smells pleasant, at least. Perhaps, I should save the next try for another time. I..." If she felt brave enough to try again. She scooted back up against his legs again, tucking her dress around her hips.

"I have never been bitten, so I cannot say. Biting is generally reserved for food and I am never an ideal prey." She pulled her hair around to lay down her chest and began to plait it with deft fingers. Zar probably thought of her as prey; Van... had. Hollandaise swallowed uncomfortably. "I am not terribly experienced in such matters. Warders do not do much of... that sort of thing, after all." She tipped her head slightly back again; it was odd talking out to the mostly empty room.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:13 am
For False it was the small tiny combustion, that knowledge that something was burning, exploding even, changing form from solid to flame to smoke. It warmed him above his usual temperature and induced a small minor haze, not a high but a pleasing feeling none the less.

"Each one smells different, one day you'll have to try the others, Full-Moon grass takes forever to grow though, it's the cycles of the moon really. Takes a few full moons to pass before it's grown."

Settling down again he leaned back in his chair letting her get comfortable against his legs, the warm heat still lingering between her and his legs. "You aren't prey, I don't see people as food, no reaper would do that." A hand reached down lazily running through her hair in turn now. "Warders don't get physically close to others?"

Miliardo Kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:50 am
She hummed as he talked. She wondered if the voices of grass were as slow and lazy as the smoke that curled up from their combusting bodies. They were dead, of course. Hollandaise did not think use of plants cruel, even when sudden and unexpected. It was wanton destruction that was worrying. there had to be a point for any and everything, even if the point was sheerly pleasure.

"Yes, I have seen the grass grown in the forest. I like slow things." She did, sort of, but she was also fascinated by fast, by bright flashes of things that burned out quickly and left behind ash. She made a small noise, eyes closing, when his hands touched her hair. It felt foreign and good and sent tiny shivers down her spine. Warders did not like physical contact, typically, but she did... more or less. Hollandaise was still wary when creeple came too close to her leaves.

"Warders do not," she sighed out, eyes still closed. Her hands laid limply in her lap. "-but you are warm and..." Having someone touch her hair was very nice, indeed. His hands slipped lower and she tensed. What was she doing, anyway? Letting someone pet her like a minpet, letting a stranger near her... And then he touched her leaves and she jerked away. Hollandaise wished she could simply shove her branches and leaves under a shirt and forget about them, but she couldn't. And she was far too worried about someone accidentally pulling them off.

She crossed her arms up, over her chest, covering her shoudlers. "I must go." And she bolted.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:08 am
False never pondered if plants had voices, they where plants, unless it was a living humanoid person it didn't speak or think, or at least that's what he assumed. Though wanton destruction was something he dabbled in from time to time it was something Holly didn't need to know about... yet at least.

"Mmmm then stay here for a while, I didn't feel like doing anything today anyway we can just watch the fire burn and let the time pass pointlessly." The small noise was taken as a positive sign, his fingers twisting and curling into the soft strands of hair, the faint smell of earth lingering around her compared to the hints of ash on himself.

"Then stay a while, we can be warm together, I promise not to let the flames hurt you, you're too sweet for that..." Finally his fingers brushed a leaf, he didn't know what it would do, it was just simply where his fingers where roaming, down her hair and too her shoulder.

Suddenly she was jumping up, covering herself like a ghoul in the nude, he could only tilt his head wondering what was wrong. Before he could even ask she was gone, his door hanging open to the hall.

"....well then, that was interesting." He muttered as he slowly took another drag of the cigar she left sitting on the floor.

Miliardo Kason

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces