Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Rave Cave (Now with Mlima and Bonelands!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:57 am
Tanakako

While I love the plot, unfortunately Stigtyr HATES violent reavers like Ragnvard. Mostly because his brother is one, and his brother ended up blinding Stigtyr in one eye during an adolescent scuffle. And as it turns out, Stigtyr's brother, Tollak, is a part of Ragnvard's band!
So there's double hate there. Stigtyr would rather see Ragnvard and Tollak both thrown off a cliff than share the same mentor.
Now Ragnvard's brother Ronan...well...I'll wait till your War of Blood thread is ready for posting. As an apprentice lawspeaker, Stigtyr would be mighty interested in something that could remove one evil reaver from the pride (as well as kinda screw his brother up by proxy, but that's just an added benefit).

Lethrossen

Yep. I was dumb. xD
Yeah, I really just want her to go somewhere active. I need lots of RP.

Boudaihobbit

Sounds great!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:35 am
Haha! That sounds really fun! (And yes, no spoilers but Ragnvard will eventually be defeated, but thats going to hopefully be a longer plot than the current War of Blood one)
Maybe Stigtyr would like to meet Lucivar in that case, as he is a captain but pretty much Ragnvard's polar oppersite, and currently on the fringe of the War of Blood plot.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:00 am
Kaliforneum

RP for you!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:56 am
Re-doing thread. Please hold.  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:02 pm
And done. For now!
New SoA added. I will be adding more in the next couple days.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:16 pm
User Image

Perhaps Sturm for Ifunci? He's a blank slate and I have no idea what I want to do with him, and Ifunci sounds like a fun guy to plot with! He'd be willing to join the Bonelands if they click for mates. Dad was very kind and mom was very bubbly, so I'm getting a cheery and light hearted personality from him for a bare bones XD They can be the gay couple, both meanings of the word!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:32 pm
SilverLutz

Doh, that would be so fun!

I am a little worried about his mane colour though. I would love for them to meet, but you'd probably need to check with Quaji or Meep about his blue. It isn't super bright, but considering it's his mane colour, idk.
But yes! I def want them to RP and see if they click. And if they do, Ifu would love a boyfran if Sturm is approved.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:40 pm
Just popping in to say that any color is OK to join the Bonelands, there's just a stigma against certain colors is all. There is a superstition about unnatural colors having an inherit weakness attached to them, so he might be assumed weak by the pride. That said, Sturm would be okay to apply. The lionesses will just look at him kinda funny for his not only for having a light mane, but a blue one at that!  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:46 pm
Yessss thanks for the clarification, Quaji >W
It's perfect timing that the group is migrating, too! Sturm split from his mum and siblings once he was old enough to so he's just wandering around the rogue lands. Do you want to RP them first and see how they go or shall I get him signed up to join the pride?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:06 pm
You know what's kinda silly is that I read Cheza's blurb, and while thinking of my two pony lions, Mariam and Vino Dorato, my brain started going off with ideas of a flower- and plant-based pride xd Their lives revolving around flowers and plants lol And adult ranks are named after existing gods with flower/plant domains lol

I'm up for some RP with them, though! heart This is them!

User Image
User Image

Mariam loves to grow flowers. It's her passion and hobby ~ Vino is her loving mate who shares the same passion for plant growing, and together they occupy a small nook of the savannah near a small watering hole ~  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:58 pm
Quaji

WELL THAT WORKED OUT. xD Thank yeeeeew!

SilverLutz

Tru dat, Lutz. Lol.
Um, I'm totally for him just joining. It seems like they'd get along just fine.
We can RP them as having met while Sturm is just wandering, and then Ifu can drag him back to the main pride to have him join.
But that RP may have to wait until the ORP stuff is done. But I am all for it! heart

Andranis

Lol. Flowers everywhere!
Cheza would love to spend a little time at their nook enjoying the plants. She's had it rough and needs some downtime.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:48 am
I wondered if your Bonelands boy may be interested in this guy
http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/Tanakako/media/soa/xcert/konaniadultcert.png.html
He hasn't any plots and Id let him leave the shrine keepers if they got along.
He's huge, being a hybrid, and somewhat of a gentle giant. His father was a small leopard who fell in love with Katashi, a shrine keeper. Kona takes more after his father's best friend, who was a serious, calm and scholarly male.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:40 am
Kaliforneum

Sturm's been put into the joining thread -w- Once the ORP wraps up we can start their first RP >W
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:06 pm
Tanakako

Well, Ifunci is staying the Bonelands 4eva, and hybrids are not allowed in that pride, if I remember correctly.

Buuuuuut, Lume might be interested in him! I'll be looking for a male mate for him eventually, after his amnesia plot stuff gets resolved.  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:14 pm
We can try them together! Would he stay rogue?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff