Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Way of the Wicked - An EVIL Pathfinder RPG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:50 pm
Character Name: Malphas Bermitrius
HP: 11/11
AC: 11
Gold: none
Current Location: With group

Malphas turns his attention to the fellow worshiper of the Dark Prince,"His bravado will get him killed sooner or later" as he grins sadistically at the mention of Balin's punishment for hampering the spread of Asmodeous's dark rule.

His sharp eyes glare at the voice bellowing about their discussion before he was darn towards Cirano's comment about dying and he grins madly,"Asmodeous wouldn't let a worshiper such as I parish in this cell" as he started at Tomas Blackerly finding the man strange from when he was branded on his shoulder.

Skill Usage: Sense Motive  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:07 am

Character Name: Feoric Towns
HP: 8
AC: 15
Current Location: With the Group

Uh huh, well this was something new to him. Someone who could not show his face here. For either legalor political reason, so some one of importance and that made everything far more interesting. "Well, goodbye my dear and I will meet you again if the fortune wishes." With that he hid the item and waited for his rough transport back to his cell. The sad and beaten look of someone who would never taste freedom.

When back in the cage and chained, he sat in silence for a while. Not answering even if they would ask. Feoric needed time to think. To lay his facts down. Then he picked up the scarf or what ever it was now. "Mage, this is for you under the contract I just accepted for me and my cell mates. Step 1 is to get out, all of us. Now this is magical and thus for you." With a swift move he placed the item in Ingvars hands.
Skill usage:N/A

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:38 am

Character Name: Ingvar Tarrasque
AC: 12

The aged wizard listened to Feoric intently, digesting his words as he had shifted from an arrogant self-interested twit to the tone of one who had gained a renewed hope and determination. When he handed him the silken veil, his wrinkled eyes widened in immediate recognition of the powerful magical item as it radiated a powerful transmutative aura with which he was well familiar.

"Where did you get this? Who was the visitor, what contract--" Ingvar stopped himself and thought for a moment before continuing, "Hm, I suppose it doesn't matter, this is the thread we may grasp upon to secure our escape."

He held out the veil for all within the cell to see.

"Look at the small intricately woven patches on the veil. Each one of them is a physical item that manifests once one of the patches are removed. Observe!"

With one quick flick of his free hand, he deftly ripped the patch resembling a bag from the veil and instantly a medium sized leather bag materialized in his hand. He pulled the drawstring and revealed four sets of common clothing and a full supply of low grade spell components.

"Spectacular," a brilliant smile quickly spreading across his haggard face, "These will come in handy when we manage to leave this place. Our benefactor has planned extremely well. The remaining patches are as follows: Two Daggers, a Bullseye Lantern, fifty feet of corded rope, Masterwork Thieves' Tools, A Portable Magic Window (alas, it can only be used once), a Potion of Cure Light Wounds, 100 Gold and lastly an Unholy symbol of our dark Prince, Asmodeus."

Without waiting for discussion, he tore off the patch of tools and tossed the lockpick equipment as it materialized to Feoric. Continuing the trend he ripped the symbol free and handed it with respect to the fierce chained knight, offering a wicked grin.

"Come, my dark brothers. We will make them suffer for our shame once we have escaped this place."

((Masterwork Thieves' Tools grant the user a +2 on all Disable Device Checks))

Remaining Items in the Veil:
Two Daggers, a Bullseye Lantern, fifty feet of corded rope, A Portable Magic Window, a Potion of Cure Light Wounds, 100 Gold

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:59 pm

Looking at his tools, Feroic smiled. Well now who ever it was, they knew what he wanted for present. "Oh, how kind of you. Just what I wanted. How ever did you know mage?" With a quiet laughter on his tongue as he cracked his neck gently and begun to look at his own bounds. What was the bets way to escape this. Time to see if his wrist would allow him to mainly just step out of this without a big effort. With this gear it was onyl to next round that they would be found out. So now or never he guessed.

Twisting his arms and legs as he felt his bindings to note tthe weak points and what ability he had. Then he tried to get out of his holdings. It was locked so he picked up his tools and begun to work. Lucky that these chains allowed him more or less free movement to pick the locks. "Now patience and silence and soon we will all be free and ready to move. Well those of you who wish to go say aye and those of you who wish to stay, say nothing. Not a single word or I'll make sure to see that you'll never speak or scream but live for ever in agony." If someone screamed for help now, his own head would be on the line. It kept his blood pumping faster and kind of made him feel good about it. The rush of breaking in, well out in this case.

Skill usage:Disable device

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:11 am
((Feoric's Disable Device check is a success, his hands and feet are now free and unbound))
NPC Posting

Cirano watched the events unfold before him. A strange seed of hope began to blossom within his cowardly heart. He knew they would likely be caught and dragged back to their cells, but it didn't matter anymore. He saw a chance for life and he would grab onto it with everything he had.

It was then that he decided to extend an olive branch of diplomacy to his sour allies.

"If we are to make an attempt at freedom. I believe there is only one other prisoner currently being held in this place. I overheard the guards whispering about it when I was being dragged here. An ogre, he's been heavily drugged and sedated to prevent his escape, but he would prove to be an excellent distraction if things began to get out of hand."

As he could feel the eyes of the others upon him, he swallowed his pride and lowered his head.

"My apologies regarding your faith earlier," he said as he lifted his branded arm, "One way or another, we are tied together in this and I will give what respect I can."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:28 pm

Malphas watches as the prisoner returns from some meeting before he hands something over to the mage as he was called. He blinks as he is handed the unholy symbol of Asmodeus, which causes him to smirk proudly at the sight of his gods symbol.

He waits patiently as his bindings are removed before his attention is turned to an ogre, which causes a wicked smile as he rubs his sore wrists. He speaks softly,"Maybe this ogre can be turned to the ways of Asmodeus if we help him escape as well" before his attention turns to Cirano with narrowed eyes,"Do not let it happen again or I will have your tongue for disrepecting Asmodeus" as he turns toward to the others. He calmly asks,"So how do we get out of here and where might this ogre be?" as he watches them.  

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:42 pm
((Alright, I guess we'll just say that Feoric is successfully unbinding each person then >_>))

NPC Posting

Cirano carefully massaged his now freed wrists and glanced at the intense warrior. He managed to regain some composure as he stared through the bars. He felt a bit of his military discipline returning.

"The ogre is just down the hall, last I heard anyway. They were just waiting for an excuse to publicly execute him so that they could get away with some stupid scandal or celebrate a holiday or something."

"Pfah... And they call us monsters," Ingvar interjected.

"Ironic, yes? In any event, there are three key locations we need to find in order to give us the best chance of escape: the armory, the warden's office, and the gatehouse. If we can find a map of the prison, we can make the most of our time before we are discovered. I was part of the Mitran military prior to my desertion on the Watch Wall, Blackerly was actually stationed there originally as well, but he was able to pull some strings with some back-alley deal or another and get transferred here. In all likelihood, his office may contain information about the prison."

He turned to the rogue then and looked at him cautiously.

"Feoric, yes? You are our best hope of making it out of here undetected. If you are able to get upstairs and access Blackerly's office, we might have a chance of making a full plan of how to escape. In the meantime, Ingvar and our nameless friend here can attempt to rouse the ogre and see what we might gain from him. Sound like a good start?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:55 am

Current Location: With the Group/Alone

Feroic worked through each and everyone with patience. These locks where crude and simple. Yet this wasn't his ordinary aproach. An open window was far quickly and less chance to be seen. Luckily he got through this with far less torubles then he expected. In truth he knew that this was something he needed to become better at. Cirano had the plan, it was a good plan. "It is Feoric yes and I am most likely our biggest chance for stealth unles our magical friend can render himself invisible." A quick shuckle as he begun to leave the group for now. "Well, if something happens. Meet up in the cell. Don't worry of the locks close around you. I can open them again. Better safe then sorry since sorry means death"

Then it was time to sneak. Stick to the shadows and look around. Finding his ways on new location was his livelyhood. A smile crept upon his smile as he walked on. Prison wasn't built too fancy, they where to secure people and easy to maintian. Shouldn't be too hard to find a set of stairs that went up. Finding the right room might require some time. Well time he had as long as none would spot him of course.

Skill usage:Stealth

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:40 am
NPC Posting

Feoric leaves the cell quietly and begins to head upstairs. He passes by the room where he had met Tiadora earlier and finds the stairs leading up. The cold stone stairs wind upwards and the light from the few lit torch sconces cause the light to ebb cautiously into the hall of the ground floor. Feoric sees four doors in this main entry hall with one large door at the end of the hall.

The rogues' successful sneaking talents allow him to hear two guards talking at the end of the hall by the door...

"Bah... Of course Blackerly has the four of us on watch while he and the others are faffing about playing cards and drinking. What in the burning hells did we do to piss him off? There's nobody coming in or out of here. Ugh!"

"Aye. Blackerly's an a**. If I had the stones for it, I'd dive into his quarters and get some dirt on him, everyone knows he's stealing from the prison's income from the crown, just nobody's got proof."

"Hah. Like you could ever have the stones to stand up to him like that!"

"You shut your filthy gob! I'll rip your bloody spine out from your tiny frame in a heartbeat."

"Oooh, no! Not that! Just shut up already. Nobody else will be back in the halls for a few hours. How about we keep watch outside the door for a bit? Seems like an opportunity to enjoy the starry night at least."

"Aye, alright then."

There are five doors, with one at the end of the hall that the guards use to exit to the outside courtyard.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wizard's heart leaped for joy as he listened to Cirano's plan and watched Feoric take off. He could see a faint kernel of hope with their group coming together. His attention then turned down the hall to the large cell hidden in darkness.

He waited for Cirano and the thus far unnamed warrior, while he was confident in his abilities to neutralize a subdued ogre, he would rather play it safe and wait for the muscle in the event that the ogre, as most ogres often did, go berserk for little reason at all.

As they approached the cell, they could see the massive form of the ogre snoring in the corner. His giant muscled form took up most of the cell, but he seemed to possess softer features than most ogres, with the exception of some small pointed horns on his head.

"Beast! Awaken! We would have words with you!"

With a low rumbling groan and yawn, the massive ogre slowly clambered to his feet and wrapped his clawed hands around the thick bars.

"Huh? What little-un's want? You not shiny ones that poke Grumblejack. Why you here?"

"Ah... Grumblejack. You are... quite august and possess an exceptionally looming persona. We were wondering--"

"Me loom what?"

Slightly intimidated, Ingvar turned to his companions and upon seeing Cirano practically wetting himself, he then chose to rely on his other associate.

"Perhaps you could convince him to our cause more effectively... I don't think you ever gave us your name."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:30 am

A few hours, that was good. Gave him a good time to look around and find out as mcuh as possible. Also there where four guards at the night shift while other played cards and drank. That meant one and one thing only. Their escape would be easiest at night and if they could take out all four silently they had a huge oppertunity. So taking it easy he tried to listen through the door far of to his left and note if he could hear anything at all.

...D
DF..D
D....D

Skill usage:Percetion?

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:21 pm

Malphas stares at the massive man before him as he smiles darkly, while an evil idea forms in his dark mind. He coughs lightly hoping to get their attention, if he succeeds to get there attention he would calmly ask,"You do gentleman mind if I try my hand here" as he stares at the massive man behind the bars.

Once he hears Ingvar's words about convining Grumble jack, he smiles brightly,"Certain I would love to try and sway out large friend here" as he steps forward up to the bars staring at GrumbleJack.

He coughs lightly once more as his face takes on a dark sinister look, while he tries using simple words to get through to the beast, "GrumbleJack, how would you like to get revenge on those shiny ones that poke you?" as he contemplates his words carefully. He continues by saying,"What if I could promise you would be able to get your revenge on the shiny ones for poking you and help you escape out of here?" as he places his hands on the thick bars as his crimson eyes would stare at Grumblejack.

Skill Used: Diplomacy  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:17 pm
((Malphas Diplomacy is successful))

NPC Posting

The massive ogre, though groggy, rubs his eyes and blinks for a few moments as he digests the man's words. His own large, gnarled hands sliding down and brushing the top of the man on the outside A crooked smile began to spread across his wide face.

"You help me from bars and smash shiny ones?"

The ogre pondered the thought for a moment and his expression only brightened further, though his tone shifted to a far more sinister attitude.

"You help me from bars. I smash shiny ones!"  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Malphas turned to the others as he grins darkly as he hears the Ogre's words,"Good very good, I help you. You help me" as he returns the massive ogre's smile back at him.

He rubs his chin as he contemplates the next course of action before turning to the others,"Can either of you pick locks or might know where to find the key to his cell" as he stands before them with a grin on his face. His eyes widen briefly as he finally notices that the ogre was shouting, which causes him to turn around as he motions quickly with a single finger,"Shhh, we need to keep it down or we risk the shiny ones figuring out that we are out of our cells. If that happens we can't let you out or help you against the shiny ones" as he reveals the strange symbol of the Asmodeous burned into the palm of his left hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:09 pm

Well it was quiet. That was enough for him. With quick fingers he grabbed for his tools and begun to pick the lock. Check each room, find some keys and stop picking locks. Well for now it was his only way in, unless he planned to knock down some guards and steal the keys. The idea was quickly brushed aside. Stabbing form the dark or cutting sleeping throats was more of his idea.

...D
DF..D
D....D

Skill usage:Percetion?

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:36 am
((Feoric fails to pick the lock but avoids alerting anyone to his actions. He is able to recognize that this is a fairly complex lock.))

NPC Posting

Grumblejack stared intently at the symbol of Asmodeus in Malphas' hand. Even in his drugged haze, he felt a kinship towards it and a fear born out of respect for a greater power. It was then that he began to comprehend what this "little 'un" was offering.

"Okay. Me stay still. You open cage when you ready for me to smash shiny ones."

The lumbering giant slid back down onto his buttocks and crossed his legs, leaning his torso against the wall.

-------------------------------------------------------------

While the wizard was relieved that the man had secured or at the very least coerced the oaf to aid them in their escape efforts, his brow furrowed as he witnessed the recklessness of the beast. He turned to the persuasive man and whispered in a low tone.

"Are you sure it is wise to tell him that he is an ally? There is a strong chance that he may simply lose himself in the moment, as indicated by his... 'emotional outburst' and jeopardize our egress. I would rather have him do what his kind are best at: cause chaos and allow us to escape in the aftermath."

"I agree... I think," Cirano added, albeit with considerably less conviction.  
The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff