Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:30 am
AstoriaFallen
I have someone for Utako!!!

Amala is a guardian for the Indlovukati

User Image

She needs a strong partner to give her strong cubs! Though the males born in the pride won't really be given warrior ranks, but the females will!!

This is for a fling. XD If you'll have her.

I'm game! biggrin Utako needs all the flings!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:03 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
AstoriaFallen
I have someone for Utako!!!

Amala is a guardian for the Indlovukati

User Image

She needs a strong partner to give her strong cubs! Though the males born in the pride won't really be given warrior ranks, but the females will!!

This is for a fling. XD If you'll have her.

I'm game! biggrin Utako needs all the flings!

Yay!! I'll get her rps up!!  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:25 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

I know I dropped off the face of the earth for a little bit there, but before I did we were pondering a fling between my viking girl Inari, and Utako. Is there still interest in that? Aaaand if there is, I think we had started an RP but I think I lost the link *FAILFACE* Totally cool either way, just trying to touch base so I can catch up with where I left things. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:42 pm
Light Atago
R4gn0r0k IV

I know I dropped off the face of the earth for a little bit there, but before I did we were pondering a fling between my viking girl Inari, and Utako. Is there still interest in that? Aaaand if there is, I think we had started an RP but I think I lost the link *FAILFACE* Totally cool either way, just trying to touch base so I can catch up with where I left things. :3

Very interested! Here is a link to the rp!  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:12 pm
Are you worthy Zee Rp my dear.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:12 am
R4gn0r0k IV

Very interested! Here is a link to the rp!

We can start another! You can start one during the day if you can, but if not I can start one tonight probably. :3 (She only needs one more, as an FYI)  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:21 pm
Ahaha, look, another Utako fling! xD

User Image

Freyja wouldn't be above a fling ~ Of course she has no RP right now, so she can sit fairly low on the list in the mean time, and preferably by then she'll be a Reaver like her father(And so will her twin brother, Bjorn)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:39 pm
Andranis
Ahaha, look, another Utako fling! xD

User Image

Freyja wouldn't be above a fling ~ Of course she has no RP right now, so she can sit fairly low on the list in the mean time, and preferably by then she'll be a Reaver like her father(And so will her twin brother, Bjorn)

Yes! All the flings! emotion_omnomnom
Want me to start up a rp between them or would you? And no worries on the rp. I can be patient! If you want I can also help with her rp count. I have two Reavers who could use some rp.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:50 pm
Caelius x Muraco rp of when they are finally at the nera and they find their dads. Maybe after math rp of our first one with the boys traveling together.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:55 pm
A Fling for your god boy.

User Image

She's a seer in her pride, and because of it she's unable to really leave the area they keep the seers. It's encrouaged for them to breed with gods to produce more Seers. Or their non-seer cubs get taken away from the. ( they have gods to search for other gods for breedings)

Since you're looking for lots of flings, I figured she'd be good for that. Giving more seers to the pride, and more babies for him. xP

ICLY she wants kids, and doesn't want them taken from her, so she'd willingly let him seduce her. Or she'd seduce him! What a twist! She wouldn't expect him to stick around, as she knows how busy gods are and what not. Plus, there's many that will help see to their every need. They'd be very spoiled cubs.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:03 pm
Chi Sohma

Sounds good to me =D Would you like me to start or would you like to? Also are you still interested in our plot between Carnage and Shyon?

I Lady Kiya I

For sure! I love her bright colors <3 I would love her to seduce him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:04 pm
She would try! Maybe not very well, and kinda awkwardly, but she would definitely try. xP

She is one of the last born in the old K'N pride. All dem bright lions. xP (donno if you remember that pride)  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:18 pm
I Lady Kiya I
She would try! Maybe not very well, and kinda awkwardly, but she would definitely try. xP

She is one of the last born in the old K'N pride. All dem bright lions. xP (donno if you remember that pride)

Sounds cute xD I don't remember that pride, but I have a pretty crappy memory. Would you like to start the rp or would you like me to?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:28 am
R4gn0r0k IV
I Lady Kiya I

Sounds cute xD I don't remember that pride, but I have a pretty crappy memory. Would you like to start the rp or would you like me to?

If you would, that'd be great. I got work today.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas