Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Looking for RP/Mates/Flings - Ela, Bahari, Hyena and Gods! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:07 am
~Masamune~
Raspberry Hippos
Who Are You Applying For?: Filisiwa

Name: Chesed!
Image: User Image
Personality: she is a rather new goddess who is a bit wary of the world around her. Being the Goddess of Kindness comes with a price and as her domain sake she tends to get taken granted. She kind to a point and is wary of mortal and gods taking advantage of her, but other than that she is super nice and bubbly. She a bit awkward as her nervousness to tend to come out and is often caught rambling about anything and everything. She preferred the company of mortal over gods but that doesn't means she doesn't want to meet you guys as well. She loves everyone and wants everyone to show kindness to everyone even if that means shoving it down people throat. (think of that overbearing morning who is always saying MIND YOUR FREAKING PS AND QS!!) She just believes that there isn't enough kindness in this world and this is where she falls so her mission to spread it through herself and her followers!
Plots?: Well I've always been in love with Filisiwa and I just want to pinch his little cheeks! But I would like to Chesed to meet a rather not so nice God because I would like see how she would react to him and the situation!
RPs: 1-ongoing right now

Anything Else?: -makes kissing faces at Filisiwa- +///u///+

~Masamune~

._. heart I seriously can't get over her face. She's too perfect!

xd Haha, poor girl won't know what's hit her with Fili. He probably sees kindness as one of the weakest and most foolish emotions that anyone can possess!

biggrin Could you possibly start?

Gahhh thank you so much. >w< She's my babbin!!! >///w///<
Hahaha yeah but she will show him a kind heart anyways!
Also >> << -coughcoughcough- if they kinda work would you like to do a God breeding between them? I wasn't kidding when I was saying Filisiwa was my fave! <3 I was thinking she would kind and foolish enough to allowed beare his children because maybe he ask her "kindly" enough because he wants to kidnapped the cubs that are worth him. She would be upset with him but she wouldn't leave the rest of the children? +////w///+ But it's only if you want too. ; w;
and sure! I'm a bit busy and have to start two others but I should be able to do it all today! :3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:06 am
Raspberry Hippos
~Masamune~
Raspberry Hippos

Personality: she is a rather new goddess who is a bit wary of the world around her. Being the Goddess of Kindness comes with a price and as her domain sake she tends to get taken granted. She kind to a point and is wary of mortal and gods taking advantage of her, but other than that she is super nice and bubbly. She a bit awkward as her nervousness to tend to come out and is often caught rambling about anything and everything. She preferred the company of mortal over gods but that doesn't means she doesn't want to meet you guys as well. She loves everyone and wants everyone to show kindness to everyone even if that means shoving it down people throat. (think of that overbearing morning who is always saying MIND YOUR FREAKING PS AND QS!!) She just believes that there isn't enough kindness in this world and this is where she falls so her mission to spread it through herself and her followers!
Plots?: Well I've always been in love with Filisiwa and I just want to pinch his little cheeks! But I would like to Chesed to meet a rather not so nice God because I would like see how she would react to him and the situation!

~Masamune~

xd Haha, poor girl won't know what's hit her with Fili. He probably sees kindness as one of the weakest and most foolish emotions that anyone can possess!

Also >> << -coughcoughcough- if they kinda work would you like to do a God breeding between them? I wasn't kidding when I was saying Filisiwa was my fave! <3 I was thinking she would kind and foolish enough to allowed beare his children because maybe he ask her "kindly" enough because he wants to kidnapped the cubs that are worth him. She would be upset with him but she wouldn't leave the rest of the children? +////w///+ But it's only if you want too. ; w;
and sure! I'm a bit busy and have to start two others but I should be able to do it all today! :3

@_@ heart I think that could be a really cool plot actually. Like I said, he would automatically assume that kindness is a weak emotion, but if she showed him just how strong it could be in the mortal world, he might attempt to manipulate her into using it for his own devious schemes. Don't think I could be ready for this raffle coming up unfortunately, but could aim for the next one!

It would only be a fling, and he would certainly take whatever cub he thought would best suit his needs, should we be lucky enough to get a breeding!  

~Masamune~

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:40 am
Who Are You Applying For?: Penda'ji

Name: Faatina
Personality: Faatina is just generally shy and super sweet with a deep devotion to her family.
Plots?: OOC, I disappeared for a few years, that happened to span the time of the metaplot happenings (tsunami, whale). IC, Faatina feared the happenings of the tsunami and selfishly fled, making an unfulfilling life for herself in wait of safety at home in the Bahari'mtoto lands. As someone who really values her family she finally made her way back to the pride lands and wants to reconnect with her family, but is kind of nervous they will be angry with her or disappointed in her. So I was thinking maybe Penda'ji and her could meet and he could just give her the kind of confidence boost she needs to socialize more in the pride and reintroduce herself to her family?
RPs: She hasn't gotten much RP at all - one encounter with her brother as cubs, her rites RP, and a quick SRP of her coming back to the lands after fleeing.

Anything Else?: Uhhhh I don't think so. xD Trying to ease myself back into SoA and the Bahari was my first home (as Faatina was my first SoA) so it has a special place in my heart, so I figured I'd start here.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:00 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24677881

Sorry this is late, my browser really hates guilds. haha  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:47 am
Ruler of Everything
Who Are You Applying For?: Penda'ji

Name: Faatina
Personality: Faatina is just generally shy and super sweet with a deep devotion to her family.
Plots?: OOC, I disappeared for a few years, that happened to span the time of the metaplot happenings (tsunami, whale). IC, Faatina feared the happenings of the tsunami and selfishly fled, making an unfulfilling life for herself in wait of safety at home in the Bahari'mtoto lands. As someone who really values her family she finally made her way back to the pride lands and wants to reconnect with her family, but is kind of nervous they will be angry with her or disappointed in her. So I was thinking maybe Penda'ji and her could meet and he could just give her the kind of confidence boost she needs to socialize more in the pride and reintroduce herself to her family?
RPs: She hasn't gotten much RP at all - one encounter with her brother as cubs, her rites RP, and a quick SRP of her coming back to the lands after fleeing.

Anything Else?: Uhhhh I don't think so. xD Trying to ease myself back into SoA and the Bahari was my first home (as Faatina was my first SoA) so it has a special place in my heart, so I figured I'd start here.

surprised I'm currently RPing out possible mate for Penda'ji, so he's busy with that right now.

heart If you like though, I would be happy to RP that returning scenario you stated with Chewa. whee I believe that she's your girl's Aunt!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:48 am
I Lady Kiya I
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24677881

Sorry this is late, my browser really hates guilds. haha

smile Thanks for making it Kiya!  

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:23 pm
Bump!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:24 pm
~Masamune~

Yes yes yes, that would be fantastic! Just, any Bahari RP is good RP. xD You want me to set something up?  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:38 pm
Ruler of Everything
~Masamune~

Yes yes yes, that would be fantastic! Just, any Bahari RP is good RP. xD You want me to set something up?

whee Yes please!  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:03 pm
Bump!  

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:29 pm
Raspberry Hippos
~Masamune~
Raspberry Hippos

~Masamune~

heart Just wondering if you ever made this RP? If not, are you still interested in having them meet? smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:43 pm
~Masamune~

heart Just wondering if you ever made this RP? If not, are you still interested in having them meet? smile

Yes!! To the whole plot if you're still in it to win it. lD Anyways, life ate me and that's why I'm just seeing this but I will work on a start right now and get it to you! <3  

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:03 am
Raspberry Hippos
~Masamune~

Yes!! To the whole plot if you're still in it to win it. lD Anyways, life ate me and that's why I'm just seeing this but I will work on a start right now and get it to you! <3

heart Don't worry about it! Lol, I've been busy myself, which is why I've only just chased it up! smile Still happy to go with that plot as well. whee  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff