[Event] Kicked Out! [ORP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:35 am
As soon as the lioness she had bumped into snarled and showed her teeth Ukweli knew she was in deep elephant dung. She froze on the spot, her tail curling around her hind leg as she shrunk back before the enraged lioness. This was terrifying. Ukweli wasn't a fighting sort of girl, she was a performer and an artist. Sure she could fight if she had to, but she never thought she'd be going up against a fellow lion!

The purple lioness pounced and Ukweli saw her life flash before her eyes. Claws raked down her shoulder which made her roar in pain and it also shook her from her frozen state. She wiggled out of the lioness' grasp and jumped away, darting forward to hide in the bushes. Her breath came in heavy gasps as she turned, realizing her attacker wasn't following her. Itra, a lioness she knew only in passing, had distracted her.

It gave Ukweli a few moments to inspect her wounds. They hurt, but they weren't that deep, thankfully. She doubted they'd scar enough to stop her fur from growing back. To her horror more sounds of pain and fighting started back up, and her own injuries were forgotten as she watched the strange lioness attacking her pride mate. It was enough to draw her out of her hiding place when the lioness broke Itra's leg, any ounce of bravery she had coming to the surface in that moment.

"Not nearly as badly as you," she said weakly, her belly touching the ground as she crawled over, hoping to avoid the other lioness' gaze. "Gods, I'm sorry I couldn't have helped." Ukweli wasn't a large lioness by any means, but she did pride herself on her sturdiness. She bumped Itra's side, trying to nudge her over so she could get her head under her. "I'll carry you. Just get up and lay over my back."

AstoriaFallen

belloblossom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:58 am
SilverLutz
Do you have 5 posts? I want to make sure. I can edit mine a little so you can make your quota if not.

She looked towards her back leg and knew that the damage was deep and she didn't like how badly it was bleeding. She knew her front leg was broken, the bones most likely shattered. She had bit down good and there hadn't been anything she could have done about it. She did her best to lean to look at her back leg but gave up and laid against the ground with a huff. She looked over as Ukweli came closer to her and tried to nudge her up. "As long as you're okay, it was worth the damage." She had hoped to prevent the female from sustaining anything serious, but it seemed Itra had paid an awfully big price for her actions.

"I can lean a little with this side. My legs are fine on this side." She said trying to push herself up and onto the females back. She finally forced herself over Elis back with a painful yell. "It's alright. There's not much any of us could or can do at this point." She said feeling her energy draining from her. She was suffering from extreme trauma and blood loss and was soon to pass out she feared. "We need.... t-to get.. Safe.. .. heal." she was fading and felt the darkness taking her.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:14 pm
Ukweli held very still as Itra got herself up and over her back, the yell of pain making her wince. She knew she had to get out of here and fast, but carrying the weight of another lioness would slow her escape. Still, she would do what she could. It was the least she could do, the other lioness had certainly saved her life.

"Yes, I'll do that, don't worry," she said as she moved at a quick but gentle pace, hoping not to jostle her passenger too much as she went. "You just try to stay awake, okay?"

AstoriaFallen
I need two more posts after this one but I have the word requirement, so they can be quick little ones back and forth!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:36 pm
SilverLutz
No worries, I gotcha

Stay.. Awake? Yes. She could do that. Or at least she could try to do that. Though, the task was a little more daunting than she originally thought. "I.. I shall try." She said weakly as she did her best to force her mind to stay focused, her body to remain perched across her back without causing too much pain. It was just so much. It hurt so bad.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:50 pm
Great...which way should she go? Everyone else had fled far away already. She paused to get her bearings before heading away from the center of the pride. That seemed like a better idea than just jogging aimlessly.

"Good, good, just uh...uh...count or something," she said as she tired to keep the anxiousness in her voice under control.

AstoriaFallen
One more after this, you can have her pass out in your next one XD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:05 pm
SilverLutz
Okie!

She felt woosey, and not the good kind either. Everything felt like it was on fire or something to that effect and she could feel everything spinning and her vision tunneling. "Woods... Mountain isn't.... safe." She vaguely remembered coming from her relatives dens up that way, and it wasn't safe... Count?... Oh.. to stay awake.... "1...2....3..." She started spouting off number slowly and slurridly.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:19 pm
Woods, right. Not the mountains. The counting was faint but there, but Ukweli knew she had to find someone that could help quickly. She put on a little more speed as she went deeper into the forest, finally calling out for help once she felt like she was out of earshot of the pride.

AstoriaFallen
And last one from me!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:21 pm
SilverLutz
Yay!

She was barely aware when Ukweli picked up her pace and started yelling for help. all she knew was that the darkness was calling and it felt warm and safe there.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:29 pm
(Just getting a fifth post in here so it'll count for breedings. 3nodding )

User Image

Koura had become even more enraged to find that rather than find her mark at the other lioness' throat, that she had been intercepted and she tumbled forward. She got to her paws and spun around, only to see that the other lionesses that she had been fighting with had disappeared. In fact, aside from the fading sounds of battle surrounding her, all battling lions seemed to be disappearing left and right.

It was then that she realized with a jolt of exhilaration: they were winning! The Suka'Fumo were being pushed back! She hadn't a clue to where her leaders had gone, nor the cubs that came to battle with them, but she would find them soon enough. For the moment, she just breathed in the victory. The forest, her home for so long, was hers once again.  
[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff