Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:43 pm
Yomei
peachnin
This doesnt have to do with personality, its about the strongest right?

Personally, right now I think Sasuke is the strongest, due to the curse seal which is cheating in a way but at the same time it isnt and the recent arc(anime). He also has the skill and his lust for revenge.
Naruto can defeat Sasuke, and not just because he's the main character ,he's been defeated by Sasuke already(manga) so that means nothing, but because he has the determination, stamina and power. Sure he has the kyuubi in him but Sasuke also has the curse seal so he can also be considered a monster.
When it comes to fighting, I think they stand on equal terms. But when it comes to being human, Naruto pwns.

Actually, with the way that Team 7 has been following the footsteps of the Legendary Trio, I think that as far as strength goes, none of them is better than the other. Just like in the game Janken...Toad beats slug, slug beat snake, snake beats toad. All three are on equal footing. That's just how I see it....

So for this matter, I'm going to go ahead and say that personality really DOES matter. And Genji, I like you too. *nice guy pose*
3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:44 pm
Yomei
peachnin
This doesnt have to do with personality, its about the strongest right?

Personally, right now I think Sasuke is the strongest, due to the curse seal which is cheating in a way but at the same time it isnt and the recent arc(anime). He also has the skill and his lust for revenge.
Naruto can defeat Sasuke, and not just because he's the main character ,he's been defeated by Sasuke already(manga) so that means nothing, but because he has the determination, stamina and power. Sure he has the kyuubi in him but Sasuke also has the curse seal so he can also be considered a monster.
When it comes to fighting, I think they stand on equal terms. But when it comes to being human, Naruto pwns.

Actually, with the way that Team 7 has been following the footsteps of the Legendary Trio, I think that as far as strength goes, none of them is better than the other. Just like in the game Janken...Toad beats slug, slug beat snake, snake beats toad. All three are on equal footing. That's just how I see it....

So for this matter, I'm going to go ahead and say that personality really DOES matter. And Genji, I like you too. *nice guy pose*

Hehe, completely forgot about the Legendary Three. You make a good point. 3nodding
I thought this was another 'who's strongest?!' threads. So yeah I went with that. But personality-wise Naruto is the better by a long shot. Sasuke just needs to lighten up a bit.  

dySfunctional dOll

W e n d e l l

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:55 pm
Naruto is best and its not because hes got a fox demon inside him! its because sasuke is too focused on killing his own damn brother >_< and because he is a bum who thinks everyone is beneath him stare naruto rules!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:16 pm
Moka-chan
Naruto is best and its not because hes got a fox demon inside him! its because sasuke is too focused on killing his own damn brother >_<

he's got every reason too, you kinda make it sound like he's doing a bad thing. But he's not really focused on killing his brother as he is trying to gain the power to kill his brother. And he stopped that "Im better then everyone" attitude chapters/episodes ago. now he's all angsty and stuff. domokun

On another note, I really don't think Naruto is the best, niether do I think Sasuke is the best. They're both on top. Although I'm saying that, I'm going with Sasuke, only because out of all the draws naruto and sasuke had whenever they fight, sasuke finally got his first win against naruto (cs lvl 2 sasuke vs. kyuubi lvl 2 naruto.)  

Genjuro

UchihaRen00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:48 pm
Naruto being funny...Sasuke's attitute...I just cant decide between the two crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:09 pm
Sasake will be always be on top along with Naruto there oppsites but there equals Naruto sometimes has that hot headness so it might end up leading them into a tight circle but sasake as a great fighter will help Naruto out of that. Sasake on the other hand might have the determnation to give it all up when it gets tough as naruto will hang in there for the trio. razz mrgreen  

sexyslayer

Kit_Kid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:12 am
If I remember rightly Sasuke has beaten Naruto before, their fight on the hospital roof was a close call on a victor because Kakashi stopped it. And the other fight which I havn't fully watched where they actually pull off their special moves against each other, Sasuke actually beats Naruto, I think he even knocks him out!

Personally I think if Sasuke ever does get round to beating Itatchi, then he will go back to being with Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi as a team again. Sure Naruto has an undying determination but Sasuke would kill Naruto if he had too, something Naruto could never do

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:10 am
Chaos101
If I remember rightly Sasuke has beaten Naruto before, their fight on the hospital roof was a close call on a victor because Kakashi stopped it. And the other fight which I havn't fully watched where they actually pull off their special moves against each other, Sasuke actually beats Naruto, I think he even knocks him out!

Personally I think if Sasuke ever does get round to beating Itatchi, then he will go back to being with Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi as a team again. Sure Naruto has an undying determination but Sasuke would kill Naruto if he had too, something Naruto could never do

I've only seen up to like 140 or somethin like that, (when sasuke and naruto are fighting, with all the flashbacks and stuff) but on the hospital roof Naruto won. Sasuke saw the back of Naruto's water tower and got pissed. Between Naruto and Sasuke? It's hard to tell who would win, cause Naruto probably wouldn't be who he is if it weren't for Sasuke. In their very first fight (against a real enemy) Naruto froze, and Sasuke acted. Naruto vowed he wouldnt be beaten by Sasuke any more. So their competitiveness helped each other out, especially with Zabuza (1st round).

As far as for killing. Sasuke would kill Naruto and is trying to if i remember right. Naruto would kill Sasuke though. With Haku he had decided to kill him, but the only reason he stopped was because Haku needed to save Zabuza. So yes Naurto will kill Sasuke if the need should arise. I think they have a love-hate relationship. They love that they hate each other. Anyways, I think Masashi Kishimoto (author) is saving Naruto's first kill for something...I think something will happen, that could be why he stopped Naruto from killing Haku...I guess we'll have to wait to see...  

Xragon

Phyxsuis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:26 am
Naruto beat Neji, who beat Rock Lee, who beat Sasuke. Naruto also beat Gaara, who beat up Sasuke a good deal.
Naruto has his own powerful chakra as well as the Nine-Tail's chakra.
Naruto can summon Gamabunta.
Naruto knows the Rasengan and Kage Bunshin.
Naruto has incredible stamina  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:35 am
Xragon
I've only seen up to like 140 or somethin like that, (when sasuke and naruto are fighting, with all the flashbacks and stuff) but on the hospital roof Naruto won. Sasuke saw the back of Naruto's water tower and got pissed.

Sasuke was only pissed cause he thought he was the only guy that pierced through the water tower. But they both did. So that one was a draw. ninja

Phxsuis

i agree with you on all those points except for that one. Naruto definatly doesn't have powerful chakra just on his own. in fact, he has the worst, out of all the genins. All he has is the kyuubi chakra as powerful chakra. You never really see Naruto actually beating someone without using that chakra. Naruto did beat Neji, but it wasn't without it. Same with Gaara.

Luckily though, what he doesn't have with chakra, he makes up for with his endurance and stamina.  

Genjuro

Xragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:51 pm
Genjuro
Xragon
I've only seen up to like 140 or somethin like that, (when sasuke and naruto are fighting, with all the flashbacks and stuff) but on the hospital roof Naruto won. Sasuke saw the back of Naruto's water tower and got pissed.

Sasuke was only pissed cause he thought he was the only guy that pierced through the water tower. But they both did. So that one was a draw. ninja

Phxsuis

i agree with you on all those points except for that one. Naruto definatly doesn't have powerful chakra just on his own. in fact, he has the worst, out of all the genins. All he has is the kyuubi chakra as powerful chakra. You never really see Naruto actually beating someone without using that chakra. Naruto did beat Neji, but it wasn't without it. Same with Gaara.

Luckily though, what he doesn't have with chakra, he makes up for with his endurance and stamina.

Okay i wasnt sure about the water tower one, but okay. oh and Naruto needs chakra (he uses his own most of the time) to form Kage bushin and rasengan. so no he doesnt have the worst chakra of the gennins. (i think rock lee has the worst)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:52 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
Yea I think Naruto will be best. After all hes got that fox demon with him 3nodding
3nodding and he never gives up  

ANBU-Shinobi

lil_miller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:22 am
naruto all the way hes the best  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:48 am
I think Naruto...because he's the wickedness.
Sasuke will never surpass Naruto.  

Xegra

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:58 pm
Naruto has a lot of things Sasuke don' have. Naruto sure is the best.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff