Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Roleplay Forum
SEED Reconstruction Storynotes. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you more interested in seeing as the RP progresses?
  Increased Focus on Character Developement
  More Combat & Battle
View Results

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:28 am
I should let it be known now before RPing starts up and we continue, also for anyone thinking there is no planning for this RP:
1. I DO intend to have Ryuu die soon. I'll try to play him off as a more mentor character for the gundam pilots as time goes on, but eventually have him lose his life like Ryuu from original MSG only sooner. Following that shortly I'll have another character instead as my pilot character. ((Just in case anyone believed I would have Ryuu a protagonist as many RP's go))
2. We will first be hunting the Ghost of Cosmos, followed shortly thereafter by aggressive moves by the Loyalists that aren't pushing for full scale war.
3. I do intend to bring back the following systems or designs from other universes, whether minor or major;
__-Hyaku Shiki
__-Dijeh
__-Gaza-D
__-Dezpada
__-Sequiede
__-Gerbera Tetra
__-Zudah
__-Gaplant
__-Messala
__-Providence
__-Galbaldy
__-Flash System
__-Exam System
Among other things as they come. These are just the side mobile suits for those that are curious and may not essentially make it into the RP if things work against their appearance. Let me know your thoughts on these choices, and if you have suggestions let me hear them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:37 am
Hyaku Shiki <3! Reminds me of the Gundam Strike Rouge.

Dezpada is really builky with ti's HUGE arm armors. Like close melle suit. Asumign thats the one you're using. I also saw one with splitting jet attachments.

I like Sequiede's wings. and that gun isn't anything to snuff at >w>

Gerbera Tetra 's odd form is very intimidating, I imagine it be with the terrorists? Zudah too? It's sniper goggle helmet is very creepy.

I see there's more then one kind of the Gaplant- one that looks more moble suit, and one that resembles more of a gundam. The green or the white one?

Oh jeez another End Game gundam------ Providence <3

Are you using the more simpified Flash System? or complex?

I shall see if I cna find any interesting suits more versitle for the rp if I find some. ^^ In the mean time some fo these choices are very good. I'm excited to see who pilots what.
Messala is so over the top- a perfect bad guy suit >w>  

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash