Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Events [OOC]
[Judging]__[Four baby Pridelander seers to give away] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 8:04 am
I just couldn't resist her

Name: Ipara (cream)
Personality brief (doesn't have to be extensive, a few words will do): Sweet, caring, calm. It takes a lot to get a rise out of Ipara but watch out when you do she can blow up in ball of furry. She is a little self conscious about her size since she is so much larger than any other cubs in the pride. She takes after her grandpa more than anyone else in her family.
Future plots ideas: As a cub: I would like for her to find a group of friends, perhaps ones that tease her about the fact that she towers over most, even over males the same age as her. Ipara tends to want to be a small and unnoticeable.

As an Adol: This is when Ipara will begin to see. Her visions will center around her family and those she is close to. She always sees the future. She will want very much to be able to control these visions as she thinks she'd be able to help her family with this if only she could see on demand, unfortunately she will never be able to control them and she wont be to use them as much as she wants to. Her worry for her family will grow at this age, wanting to make sure that everyone gets what they want and are safe.

As an Adult: Ipara will desire a family when she is only but a young adult. However it wont happen for her for awhile. She will assume it is because of her size that males find her intimidating. She will have to come to terms with herself before she is able to find another to love her. She will embrace her creative and caring side forgoing many of the family careers and deciding instead to become a Nanny. Something she is able to do and to calm her desire for a family.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:54 am
YO WUSSUP HOMES?! 8D Can I have some raffle tickets?!

+1 for having LESS than 5 LINED Pridelanders
+1 for being a seer newbie

Gene Wilder

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:46 pm
~Can I has a ticket please?
I have no seers.
I own two PLers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:30 am
I'd love a ticket for the raffle cub! I do not own any Pridelanders.  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:57 pm
I would like a ticket please!
I have LESS than 5 LINED Pridelanders
I'm a seer newbie
I don't have an Al-Hal baby

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:34 pm
Name:Pomme (apple)
Personality brief (doesn't have to be extensive, a few words will do): Shy, nervous, scary-cat and gentle. She tends to hide behind her mother/brothers/sisters
Future plots ideas:Pomme is going to try her hard to be a huntress like her mother. She idolizes her and wants to make her proud, but it's not in her nature to really hunt. She gets scared very easily and gets nervous that she doesn't make the catch. I think this is going where she would like to have lesson from her mother. I think it would be nice for her to discover that she won't be a hunter but could do something else.
I know she would not leave the pride because she would want to stay close to her family. I also would like her to have a lot of family rp.
Also another plot idea is that she has to kill something and she does and does it well and someone catches and tell her she can do it so she believes more in herself.

Name: Bombón (chocolate treat)
Prompt number and response: Prompt 2

Bombón pressed his oversized paw on his head. They had been coming a lot more often now and the pain always seemed to grow in size. He didn't understand why he had these headache but they always came when he was hungry. It confused him and he always grew dizzy. Nothing seemed to happen other than he could sense what he was he was going to have for his next meal. It was like he could see it. He didn't understand this quite so well but since the day he was born he knew what his next meal was going to be. And oh boy, tonight was going to be a nice leg of gazelle!

Name of cub: Intru (Loki in Romanian)
Your entry: I think she looks like my presh little baby Loki! <333 He's roaring like the little lion he is!
Here is a Full photo of him! 8D!
Plus I love alll black little babbins <333

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

theflyingkitty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:22 am

I would like a ticket please!

+1 if you don't have an Al-Hal baby

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:45 am
Name: Asabi {of special birth}
Personality brief (doesn't have to be extensive, a few words will do): Asabi is a fun-loving sweet girl who can often be found romping around with her siblings and aunts and uncles. Her adorable and infectious laughter can be heard by all in the vicinity. Asabi is very curious and adventurous, which can get her into trouble when she wanders off chasing after small insects or other interesting things. She will involve other cubs in her adventures whenever possible, but she is not afraid of being on her own. She loves her family more than anyone else and no matter how far she strays she will always return to them.

Future plots ideas: From a young age, Asabi will experience visions in her dreams while she sleeps. Her visions will only ever come to her this way throughout her life. As she grows older, Asabi will develop an interest in the young members of the pride and become a nanny. As a nanny she will most enjoy entertaining the cubs and telling them fantastic stories of adventure. As time goes on, Asabi will become a well known nanny amongst the cubs and she will eventually take on the role of storyteller to the youth of the pride. She will teach them to be ambitious and pursue their dreams in life.

The more she interacts with the youth, the more she will begin to have dreams containing glimpses of their futures. Asabi will never tell the cubs that her stories often contain hidden messages about their own destinies, but she loves to tell them about the amazing things that she sees in her dreams. Asabi will lose the visions that she has about any given cub once they reach adulthood, but will continue to see into the futures of the next generations of cubs as they are born.

Name: Khalil {sincere friend}
Prompt number and response: 1 : Khalil was laughing and playing with the young members of his family as was usual for the small boy. Well, small compared to those older than him for he was bigger than the average cub his age. From his observations, it did not seem like there was anyone in his family that was particularly large in size. So, it made him curious where he might have gotten it from. Also, Khalil thought about his sister who was all black in color, an appearance that he also did not recall seeing in any of his family. He paused in thought, any of the family that he knew of. There was still the mystery of the lion who had sired him and his littermates. He was pretty sure that the guy didn't live anywhere in the pride, or else he would have meet him, right?

Khalil had no clues as to who his father could be other than the physical appearance of his siblings, and they didn't match up anyone that wasn't their mother. He pondered this for the remainder of the day until everyone was settled in at nighttime. With curiosity still in his mind, Khalil drifted off into a fitful sleep and proceeded to have a strange dream. At first, everything was dark, but then a figure began to materialize in his field of view. It appeared to be a big male lion, one that was bigger than any other male that he'd ever seen. The large male was all black and had...wings? In his dream, Khalil could see him wandering across the vast lands that lay outside of his homeland.

He woke with a start, that had been strange. He had never seen anyone with wings before except for the birds. With a shrug, the cub fell back to sleep, wondering who the mysterious figure in his dreams could have been.

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:11 am
I would like a Ticket. smile

I also get +2 (I own no lined pridelanders and I don't have a Al Hal baby)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:22 am
AstoriaFallen
I would like a Ticket. smile

I also get +2

Please tell me which criteria you fit <3  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:50 am
Raffle ticket please!

I only have 2 lined Pridelanders
I have no Al-Hal babies

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:50 am
(pale girl)Name: Zuri'Subira (beautiful patience)
Personality brief (doesn't have to be extensive, a few words will do): Despite her name, she is not patient. She always wants things to happen with a quickness. She is fearless though and she isn't afraid to let you know what's on her mind.
Future plots ideas: All the sibling rp!
Depends on seer strength for this plot idea (i'll roll a dice and update this after I post it) So she rolled a 7. So her visions will confuse her at first because she's seeing places she has yet to go. (She will eventually go to them as she gets older). Once she realizes what they are she's going to venture forth and try and figure out the meaning behind them and figure out where it is she's seeing.
That could lead to some interesting mate plots? Hmmm?

(dark girl)Name of cub: Sauda (Dark Complexion)
Your entry: be inspired

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alethryia

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:31 pm
Hello, I am new and would love raffle tickets!

I qualify for each of these things as a complete newbie to SoA:
+1 if you don't have an Al-Hal baby  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:02 am
Sooo, I AM judging this, just slowly xD  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:44 pm
Blu Chalk
Winner of the black girl!
User Image

nessiaing
Winner of the cream girl!
User Image

Tonberry Queen X
Winner of the sandy boy!
User Image

All three of you will be removed from the raffle- please post your names for your cubs here c:  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff