Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)
K&L Nature Tours & Market! [Misc. Items] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:11 pm
"Are you sure this is the place?" Keiko mumbled. I had given her directions when she asked where to find K&L Tours, but they were a year or so old. Nevertheless, Keiko found the cottage that Lum and Kole ran their business off of.

"Excuse me," Keiko spoke up as the door opened from the tiniest push.

"Oh, my! A new customer, bi!" Lum cheered when he noticed Keiko.

"Hey, there," Kole nodded to Keiko as he walked up to her. "Name's Kole. That's my little brother, Lum. And this, this is K&L Tours. How can we help ya?"

"Um," Keiko stumbled verbally as she reached into her purse, pulling out the tickets Sub gave her and showing them to the brothers. "Sub gave me these... Said they go to this tour thing..."

Kole took the tickets and inspected them, laughing slightly as he did. "Figures. We get more busness with these things than actual money," he told Keiko.

"Oh," Keiko said, looking worried. "Well, I can..."

"Oh, don't worry about it! We wouldn't hand those tickets out if we didn't want them used! Bi bi!"

"Lum's right. So, where is it you want to go?" Kole asked.

The brothers showed Keiko pictures of the areas they explored, and she looked over them, thinking things through. "Uh... let's try the... meadow first? Then the forest."

"Sounds good," Kole nodded. "I can take you through the meadow, then Lum can lead you through the forest. It's practically his favorite area."

"That, it is, bi!" Lum agreed.

"Okay, then!" Keiko smiled. "Let's go!"

(to be edited oops, oh well, will do this in a new post)

TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 82!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:15 pm
Keiko and Kole headed out. It took some time, but the two eventually made it to the Beautiful Meadow.

"This place really lives up to its name," Keiko says happily, looking around at the place.

"I'll take your word for it," Kole remarked with a smirk. "I much prefer caves, caverns, underground buildings, and other such dark places."

"To each, their own," Keiko shrugged as the two wandered about. She then stopped, seeing something in the corner of her eye, like a trick of the light. "There," Keiko called out, leading Kole to a secluded area where a few trees are clustered.

"Of course," Kole huffed when he realized Keiko had lead him to a Bluk Berry plant. Apparently, he was hoping they'd find something a little more metallic. "I swear, my brother has planted these things all over the place."

"That's not really a bad thing," Keiko told him before plucking a berry from the plant.

The pair made their way back to the camp where Lum was waiting. "Well? Had fun, bi? It's my turn now, yes?"

"Eh, it was work," Kole shrugged. "Go on, you two."

"Great! Let's go, bi! Don't want the sun to get too low while we'ere out there, bi bi!" Lum said, apparently enjoying his line of work a bit more than his brother did.

"Okay," Keiko nodded, following the Celebi wannabe out.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 96!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:31 pm
"Does your brother like doing this for a living?" Keiko asked as she and Lum made their way to Cute Forest.

"Oh, he does, bi. He just likes certain bits better than others. I take it you two found something nature-related, bi bi?"

"A Bluk Berry plant, yeah," Keiko answered.

"Ooh! Those aren't easy to come by, bi!" Lum replied, excitement in his eyes - well, what you could see through the mask, anyway. "I should know! I planted all the berry plants in this area, bi!"

"Yeah, Kole told me that," Keiko said with a smile. "He didn't tell me why you wear that costume, though. At first, I thought you were a hybrid, or something."

"Oh, the costume's just temporary," Lum confessed. "I'm going to be something much better than a hybrid, bi! I'm going to be a full blown Celebi someday! It's my destiny! Bi bi!"

"I... I believe you," Keiko lied, off-handedly wondering if she was safe wandering alone with someone like Lum.

Regardless, she realized that she was deeper in the forest than she thought she was. Time certainly flew during her conversation with Lum.

"Ooh, what's that, bi?" Lum spoke up, rushing ahead on his own.

"Hey, wait!" Keiko shouted, running after Lum. After a small amount of time, she caught up to the Celebi wannabe, who was bent over a Coba Berry plant.

"Ooh, this one's rare, too!" Lum cheered as he plucked a berry from the plant. "It's a Coba Berry, bi! Letting a Pokemon hold this will weaken a super-effective Flying-type move! Bi bi!"

"Thank you," Keiko said with a smile as Lum gave her the berry. "I should probably take you back to your brother."

"Sure thing! Lead the way, bi!"

The trip back to the cabin felt longer for Keiko, as she and Lum didn't do much talking.

"Back already?" Kole asked, seeing the Coba Berry Keiko was still holding onto. "Yeah, that figures. Lum would know where he planted all the berries."

"But we agreed not to go by memory, bi!" Lum argued. "A Celebi's word is its bond! Bi bi!"

"Yeah, yeah, don't start crying again," Kole huffed.

Sensing a fight coming on, Keiko backed up and stowed the berry. "I should... probably leave you two to it," she told them.

"Sure you don't want to keep going?" Kole asked. "Fourth one's free when you pay for three."

Keiko stopped short, debating whether or not to dip into our meager collection of Snag Coins. Eventually, with the thought that continuing would give the brothers time to cool off, she caved. "Oh, okay," she sighed, handing two Snag Coins to Kole.

"Pleasure doing business with ya," Kole smirked. "Where do ya want to go off to, next?"

Keiko looked at the pictures again, deciding to try a different area, this time. "Let's try the peak," she told Kole. "Then Lum can take me through the canyon. I don't think I'd like wandering through a swamp."

"That makes two of us," Kole smirked. "Let's go."  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 30!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:06 pm
Keiko and Kole wandered out of the Tough Peak, another location that was true to its name. Kole, being an Excadrill hybrid, had an easy time scaling the mini-mountain. Keiko, on the other hand, had trouble keeping up.

"Let's stop here," Kole said when he noticed how badly Keiko was lagging behind.

"Thanks," Keiko sighed, having as much trouble with the heat as the climbing.

As Keiko settled into the hole Kole dug into the peak, Kole tossed her a water bottle so she could rehydrate, which she gratefully chugged.

"So, you talk to my brother while you were out in that forest?" Kole asked. "Sure he told you all about his crazy dream of becoming a legendary Pokemon."

"Not really," Keiko lied. "We mainly talked about how much he likes nature. What his favorite areas are. Stuff like that."

"Weird," Kole smirked. "He usually starts spinning that crap to anyone who'll listen. Ah, well, I'm sure he'll bring it up next time."

Keiko tried not to get anymore involved in the drama between these brothers as she was, but her curiosity got the better of her. "How long have you two been here?"

"Not that long," Kole told her. "A couple years. But aside from the odd customer, it's just us two for the most part. Gets old after a while,"

"Do you not get much business?" Keiko asked.

"Like I said," Kole responded with a chuckle. "Most people that show up here only work with us as long as they have those tickets. Although there was one guy who spent a whole day's worth of money. But yeah, I imagine most of you Snagems would rather spend your cash on Pokemon paraphernalia. Not that I blame ya, but..."

"Yeah," Keiko sighed, kind of saddened by the tale.

At that point, the walls shook in a tremor. "Was that-" Keiko asked, sounding rather panicked.

"Relax," Kole reassured her. "Probably just some Pokemon digging- ow!"

A smooth looking rock disloged from the ceiling due to the tremors, bouncing off of Kole's body before landing between the two. "Oh, wow. That's an Oval Stone. Don't see those every day."

Keiko picked up the stone and stared into it, getting a familiar feeling off of it. "What does it do?" she asked.

"It's some kind of evolutionary stone, I believe," Kole told her. "I think you're supposed to use it on a Happiny."

Immediately, Keiko remembered Stasy, the Happiny she lost to Cipher grunts along with her other Pokemon on Route 3, the day I fell into a coma. As she recalled the time she spent with Stasy, a tear began to fall from her eye.

Kole, of course, misinterpreted her sadness. "Ah, relax. We don't have to do any more climbing now that we found that. Come on, you'll feel better when we get back to the cabin."

"Thanks," Keiko said, although she couldn't help but think about how wrong he was about that. Regardless, she stashed the stone and followed the hybrid down.

"Welcome back, bi!" Lum cheered as Kole and Keiko arrived at the cabin.

"You two kids have fun," Kole said as he gave Keiko's shoulder a heavy pat. "I'll go balance the books real quick."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 42!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:31 pm
For the last time that day, Keiko left the cabin to go traipsing around with Lum. This time, though, they wandered through Cool Canyon, one of the areas that did -not- live up to its name.

Keiko wiped the sweat from her brown as she followed Lum. "So, is it okay if I ask what made you look so sad in the cabin, bi?" Lum asked.

"I just got to thinking about an old friend," Keiko told him.

"Ahh," Lum replied solemnly, although his facial expression changed after a bit of walking.

"I take it you don't like this area?" Keiko asked with a smile, trying to change the subject.

"Not really. Although I like Tough Peak less. I'd much rather preferred Smart Swamp, but the customer is always right, bi."

"Sorry," Keiko said with a cute smile. "but I don't think swamp water would look good on me."

Lum didn't answer that, so the two wandered on in silence. Until Keiko tripped.

"Oh, my! Are you alright, bi?" Lum asked after turning around when he heard her body collide with the dry ground.

"I'm okay," Keiko responded as she pushed herself off the ground. "I think I tripped on something, though."

Lum, of course, saw what it was before Keiko did. "Oh, my! That's a chunk of crystalized chi, bi! One of nature's many gifts! Bi bi!"

Keiko couldn't help but smile at Lum's enthusiasm. "I'm glad you like it."

"Oh, don't get me wrong, a Haban Berry would be a much better find, bi, but this is a gift from nature nonetheless!"

As Lum was too busy studying it, Keiko pulled the Dragon Gem from the earth and stashed it in her purse. "Well, I guess that's it for the day. I don't think I can afford any more trips."

"Too bad. Oh, well, don't forget us, bi! We'll be sure to help you in the future! Bi bi!" Lum cheered.

"Thanks, Lum," Keiko nodded

Keiko followed Lum all the way to the cabin, but didn't go in. She'd had enough drama for the day, and happily made her way back to HQ instead.  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 98!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:04 am
There would be a knock at the cabin belonging to Kole and Lum. Upon opening the door, he'd see me holding up the one ticket Keiko didn't use last time.

"Customer, huh? Come on in," Kole said simply, leading me into the cabin where Lum was prancing about, pretending to be a Celebi I had to assume.

"Will you knock that off? We got a customer," Kole huffed when he saw what his brother was doing.

Lum's eyes lit up when he saw the ticket in my hand, rushing over to me to inspect it. "Ooh! Wanting to take a nature stroll, bi?"

"Psh. He looks like the type that'd rather be scaling a mountain looking for priceless minerals," Kole smirked.

"I probably would be, normally," I shrugged. "But I'm looking for a BalmMushroom at the moment, or the ingredients to make one. Trying to get my hands on an Immunizer"

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea with all the crap going on in the world," Kole said, sounding disappointed despite agreeing with me. "You're up, Lum."

"Ooh, I don't know if one ticket will be enough," Lum cringed. "It's a big wilderness, bi!"

"Don't worry, I brought my wallet," I assured him. "I figured this'd take multiple trips anyway, what with my luck."

"Good, good!" Lum cheered. "Don't worry, the fourth trip is always free, and you'll have the luck of the Celebi with you as long as I'm around, bi!"

"Arceus. That one was on purpose, wasn't it," Kole griped, having had enough of his brother's rhyming. Apparently these two had been arguing for a while.

"I'll take your brother off your hands for a bit. No homo, tho, got a girlfriend to worry about. Just try to relax while we're gone," I told Kole as Lum led me out of the cabin toward Cute Forest.

It didn't take five minutes for me to get tired of Lum's behavior. He was an annoying little dude. Surprisingly, though, talking to him got him to be a bit less annoying. "So I take it you don't get a lot of customers out here."

"Not really, no," Lum shook his head. "The last one to visit us was kinda cute, though. But for some reason, after Kole helped her find an Oval Stone, she seemed kinda sad."

"Brown hair and green eyes, right?" I asked, getting an idea of who he was referring to.

"Wh- ...yes, she was..." Lum replied, looking a little worried.

"Yeah, figured it'd be Keiko," I smirked. "She told me she'd gone here a while ago."

"Oh, you know her, huh?" Lum asked, looking strangely concerned.

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend," I shrugged off-handedly. Though how we got together was awkward, I actually felt pretty comfortable admitting that to people by now.

Lum looked a bit shocked when I told him that, but he quickly got over it. Before he could say anything more, he noticed a berry bush nearby. "Ooh, interesting!" he shouted, running to collect a Chillan Berry from it. "These can be used to reduce damage from Normal-type moves, bi!"

I took the berry from Lum and handed him two Snag Coins, and we headed off to a different area of the forest.

(Will continue this when I have more time.)  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 90!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:43 am
"Ooh! A Magost Berry!" Lum shouted as we came across another one of his berry trees. "I don't think this one has much of a use for Trainers, but it's a tasty cooking ingredient, bi!"

I shrugged as he handed it over. It wasn't what I was looking for, but who knows? It might come in handy at some point. And if not, I know someone who'd buy it from me.

I take the berry and hand over another two Snag Coins, and the two of us head off, deeper into the forest.  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 15!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:59 am
We continued wandering for some time. I made a subconscious effort to avoid wandering near any berry bushes as we went through, but I wasn't the one taking the lead, so it wasn't easy. Nevertheless, the next item we found wasn't a berry.

Lum and I stopped when we noticed a minuscule mushroom stood in our path. Lum was excited to find it, but I wasn't. At least, not as much. There wasn't nearly enough fungal tissue in that thing to power the Immunizer I wanted. Still, it was a start.

I picked up the toadstool and started passing another two coins to Lum, but he stopped me, reminding me that the fourth trip was always free. I couldn't say no to that. So, with a smirk, I continued following Lum through Cute Forest.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 118!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:08 am
My attempts to keep Lum from darting toward any berry bushes would eventually backfire, however, and the green-clad gentleman would eventually descend upon an Apricorn Tree, from which he would pluck a Pink Apricorn of all things.

"Ooh, I was wondering where I planted these!" Lum chirped as he inspected the tree and the Apricorn. "I could have sworn I mixed these in with the berry bushes, bi! Oh, well!" With that, he handed the Apricorn to me. "Here! Try giving this to that girlfriend of yours, bi! She sure seemed to like this color!"

I arched a brow at Lum, but he was already looking around for the next find. Shrugging, I dropped the item in my pack and placed two coins in his open hand. It took him by surprise at first, as if he forgot I had to pay after the fourth trip. It didn't last long, though, and we were back on the path soon enough.  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 22!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:22 am
It wasn't long before we started having a hard time finding anything, believe it or not. Lum was starting to wonder if we'd left the boundaries of Cute Forest, and it didn't take much for me to talk him into heading back. Just as he turned around, though, I spotted something a little further down the path we'd been taking.

Smirking triumphantly, I walked forward and plucked the spore casing from it's earthy home. I then turned to catch up with Lum and planted a couple more coins into his hand, which he eyed with confusion. "Huh? But we haven't found anything yet, bi!"

"You haven't," I teased, tossing the second Tiny Mushroom into the air.

"Another one?" Lum asked redundantly. "Didn't you say you needed something bigger than that, bi?"

"Yeah, but four more of these, and I can make my own. I'll take whatever mushroom I can get at this point," I told him.

We continued on the road for a bit before it hit me how pervertedly that conversation could have been taken, and I couldn't help but chuckle at myself. Lum, who didn't realize it yet, gave me a look of confusion, which I dismissed. "It's not important. Let's just keep searching."

Lum shrugged in agreement, and we continued onward.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 37!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:34 am
We continued down the path in relative silence. I got the feeling that Lum had something on his mind, but he wasn't talking, so I let it slide. Eventually, we got back into the forest proper, where we came upon what looked like a farm crop growing out in the middle of a clearing.''

"Ooh, a White Herb!" Lum jeered, running up to the plant and picking it up out of the ground. "Now, THIS is the sort of thing that's useful to trainers, bi!"

I shrugged in agreement as I took the plant. Herbs tend to have extremely bitter tastes, so most trainers steer clear of them. Nevertheless, I packed the produce in my bag and paid Lum for another search mission.  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 23!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:47 am
Lum tended to occupy himself with keeping an eye out on our walks, so there wasn't much conversation between the two of us. I wasn't getting any weird sensations out of him anymore, anyway, so I didn't give it much thought. Though I found that the longer I kept my mouth shut, the more my own throughts drifted toward Keiko. To the point where I jumped a bit when Lum spoke up next.

"Got another one, bi! That makes three!" Lum rhymed with joy as he handed me a third Tiny Mushroom.

"Halfway there," I smirked, taking the fungus stalk from him. I managed to refrain from pulling my wallet out this time, as the next item we would search for would be the eighth attempt. Hopefully, I'd find a BalmMushroom this time, or at least a Big Mushroom and be able to alchemize into a BalmMushroom. But at the very least, if I didn't get something usefull, I could just sell it and get some of my money back.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 16!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:55 am
As we continued walking, I started to notice that something weird was going on in the air. I could barely see it, and had no idea what could be causing it. I couldn't figure out what it was, either. I was so concentrated at figuring out what I was seeing that I nearly bumped into Lum when he stopped into place. He didn't seem to mind, as he was happy to report that he'd discovered a fourth TinyMushroom.

"Good thing there are a lot of these lying around," I smirked, taking the item from him.

"I know, right? It's like Nature is responding to your heart's desires, bi!"

"Either that, or there's an Amoongus around here spreading its spores like mad," I joked. Although that would explain the weirdness in the air I sensed a moment ago.

"Same thing in my book, bi!" Lum jeered.

"Heh. Maybe I should just catch it and let it make these things for me instead of paying for them," I teased. Lum turned and gave me a sour look that faded when I handed him another two Snag Coins to show that I was joking.  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 58!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:05 am
Lum stopped short seemingly at random, requiring swift action on my part to avoid bumping into him. It wasn't a challenge to look over his shoulder and see what had him so perplexed, however.

"...what is this doing here?" Lum asked, looking over a Blue Shard he had found lying in the grass. Which wasn't hard, considering it stuck out of the grass like a sore thumb. "This is the sort of thing that belongs in Kol's areas."

"Well, it's something I can use, at least," I shrugged, taking it from him. He offered no resistance to the taking, but needed a moment to shake the surprise out of his mind. When he was ready, and when I paid him for another round, we continued walking.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 120 ... 60!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:30 am
"Jeez, another one, bi?" Lum asked, spotting a Green Shard lying against a rock.

"Hey, that completes my collection!" I smirked, grabbing the shard up and tossing it in my bag. "All I need is to take a mission and I can get myself a Keystone."

Lum wasn't sure how to respond to that, but I wasn't expecting one. With another two Snag Coins passed over, we headed on our way.  
Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff