Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Herds
Snaerblod Tribe - A Viking Herd! [New Poll!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in The Tribe?
  Yes!
  No!
  Yes, but I have questions! (post them!)
  No, but I have a reason! (post them so I can better the herd!)
View Results

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:06 am
I think there are more herds than there is room on the map, ha. The Thunderbirds live in the mountains, too, around the O-da-ly pass.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:06 pm
One day .... I shall have someone that would fit into this herd ... ooone day ninja

ninja also feel like I should offer a bear or bear offspring to make super spikey oxbear warriors ... ninja  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:56 pm
Okay, I really should not be doing this, since graduate school owns my soul and my time is limited, but I really could not help my self, for you have created a position that combines my love of Vikings, Priestesses, and Norse mythology all into one. So how could I pass up such a tempting morsel even if I may not even see the light of day for the next three years?

When I get a chance to think about how I wish her to look and do some more research, I would like to quest for a Völva or a Hóvgyðiur (can't make up my mind!). I hope that is alright and if so, I would love some input on her form (when I get to it or before for inspiration).

Good luck with the herd! <33  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:22 pm
You can bet your buttons that I'm interested in this, and as soon as I have a Soq that would work you shall be hearing from me. *Rubs hands together and giggles to self*  

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:57 pm
Thalea

Yeeeees!
Feel free to keep an eye on the front page.
In the next couple of days, I am hoping to elaborate on as much as I can regarding the worship of the gods, the roles priestesses play, etc...
So much to write!

I look forward to seeing your form!

Ebonrune

I look forward to it, Ebon!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:28 pm
I have a Free Lance Healer that helps out others. Herds or solo ponies alike. He is free lance so he will never join a Herd. This is only if they are ever in need of a healer.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:53 pm
Mewsings of An Angel
Yeeeees!
Feel free to keep an eye on the front page.
In the next couple of days, I am hoping to elaborate on as much as I can regarding the worship of the gods, the roles priestesses play, etc...
So much to write!

I look forward to seeing your form!

Will do! Okay awesome! That will definitely help with me making the decision what type of priestess I wish her to be. It is really hard to pick, the blood priestess would be interesting to roleplay, so many decisions!
I bet! I look forward to reading it all!

<3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:12 pm
Kamiki
I think there are more herds than there is room on the map, ha. The Thunderbirds live in the mountains, too, around the O-da-ly pass.

I did at the time go through most of the herds threads and look where they were all based so it shouldn't be too bad. Plus I think they reviewed herd placement away and said herds are also going to overlap one another.

I just think it's a quick reference if you want larger herd plots with alliances around the area.

junglerunner

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:35 pm
It will definitely be useful!
I'm looking forward to making allies and enemies with other herds!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:12 pm
You've got my attention. *rubs hands live evil mastermind*  

Agneza

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:18 pm
Agneza

Orly!
Now YOU have my attention!
xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:33 am
So now that I finally have a good reason for making norse themed soq lets see if I can fit this boy in.

Praying to Valhalla...

I can add sketch in later. But this will be a male for sure! Probably cross between uni and 'suti

٭ Personality ٭ witty, this boy will come as happy go lucky but in reality it is his way of distracting you from his true self, for sure he will always try to avoid any unnecessary fights if possible
٭ How do you come to the Clan? ٭ (correct me if I understood it wrong, the lands that the clan uses is inhabited by one big herd that leads nomadic life, and the Karl position gives individuals possibility to live at one place they can call their own and they don't need to move with the herd? if so ->) boys family fell into Karl position on the hierarchy ladder of the herd and as such they had small patch of land they never left to travel with the main herd, they could survive on this patch of the land but the boy wanted bit more easy going life and for that he had to jin the main herd
٭ What position do you seek? ٭ Dreng (as this young fella just arrived and still needs to prove himself)
٭ What do you contribute to the Clan? ٭ strength and good scout that knows how to survive alone in the wilderness
٭ Do you swear to uphold the beliefs of the Clan? ٭ are there any others? he shall die for them if needed
٭ Do you understand violence is a norm here? ٭ he may look skinny but he is pure muscles
٭ Any plot ideas for your character? ٭ sex, drugs and rock'n'roll... oh wait... those plans are for me xd

٭ If prisoner, how do you get captured? ٭ -
xxxxxxxxxxWhat do you seek to become? -

Agneza

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:29 am
Agneza

The way I figure it - and I've yet to get it all written down - is that most of the herd remains in a centralized area (Hjordheim) and the surrounding area (which spans several miles), and then there's the stomping grounds of the war-bands who travel throughout the mountain range and rarely beyond to pillage, plunder and seize what they please.

With the Karls, they may choose a preferred area they would like to cultivate, whether this is within the expansive caverns, or outside in the mountain range.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:25 pm

*v* Neat~

one over three

Feline Cat

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:27 pm
one over three