Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Velvie's Plot Hub (Goddess Plots Added!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:04 am
Velveteen Angel

Would you like to start any of the rps for Parachici/Vassago & Safi/Jama? Or would you like me to start them?

Mayo is handsome! *does a happy dance* Okay I just started an rp with Tanakako that will get Sif tangled up with the brothers and their feud, so she's not going to be going out on her journey yet, but do you have any ideas on how the accidental thrall situation could come about?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:46 am
Dame NightFury

I can start Parachichi x Vassago, if you want to start Safi x Jama? C:

Moyo can be out on a rogue adventure when they meet, so they can meet up on her way towards the Mwezi. If she got bullied in front of him, he would probably say that he was her thrall to try and get them to stop, show them that she was tough and stuff, and worthy of their respect?...then realise his mistake later when he is actually a thrall. xD  

Velveteen Angel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:17 am
Velveteen Angel

*Noms on*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:06 pm
Velveteen Angel
Dame NightFury

I can start Parachichi x Vassago, if you want to start Safi x Jama? C:

Moyo can be out on a rogue adventure when they meet, so they can meet up on her way towards the Mwezi. If she got bullied in front of him, he would probably say that he was her thrall to try and get them to stop, show them that she was tough and stuff, and worthy of their respect?...then realise his mistake later when he is actually a thrall. xD

That sounds perfect!!! I will start on Safi and Jama's tomorrow or Thursday, but I'm aiming for tomorrow!  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:36 am
Velveteen Angel

Ok Velvie! Here is Jama/Safi's rp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:59 pm
Velveteen Angel

If you're still interested I would love to continue Nyx x Nox x Parachichi x Kanzi plots. I miss having Nyx mess with Kanzi and Parachichi and Nox were cute. :3

Just let me know~ I'm active on aim, but have decided that doing guild rps can keep me on track as well. :3 I can try to post every other night if not nightly on rps again.

>///> I may browse through other SOA and see what we have too if you want.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:22 am
Velveteen Angel
Tanakako

That's great! I am looking forward to it too! :D

Took a few days longer than planned, but here you go!!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24751763  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:51 am
Dame NightFury

Here is our other RP! Sorry it took me so long to start up C:

Sabra Knight

I'm definitely keen to continue the Nyx x Nox x Kanzi plots! That was fun, and we never really got very far into it c:
I'd prefer it if we just focused on them, and left out Parachchi and Nox, if that's ok? c:  

Velveteen Angel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 am
I need to stop looking at your plot thread!!!

Ranyshia, would he be interested in a fling with a sly, sassy reaver?
And would you be interested in Jini being the thrall of the same female? XD
Jini is a big guy, which would work well with her slight, very un-reaver-like frame.

Rayn, Ragnvard's sister, is looking for plots. I had the very random idea of her flinging with Ranyshia, then dumping her cubs on Jini to look after back home. X3
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:32 am
Tanakako
I need to stop looking at your plot thread!!!

Ranyshia, would he be interested in a fling with a sly, sassy reaver?
And would you be interested in Jini being the thrall of the same female? XD
Jini is a big guy, which would work well with her slight, very un-reaver-like frame.

Rayn, Ragnvard's sister, is looking for plots. I had the very random idea of her flinging with Ranyshia, then dumping her cubs on Jini to look after back home. X3
User Image

Don't you dare stop looking ;DD

Ranyshia would totally be keen to fling with Rayn; he has very little plots and therefore I'm super keen to find some. (I might even be OK with him leaving the Nchi to find plots)

Jini was captured into the pride by Calder in a weird combo, he gained both Jini and Nuru as thralls haha. I'm not sure if Calder is willing to part with his thrall, though Jini would totes look after cubs  

Velveteen Angel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:42 am
Hehe! I keep eyeing up several of your soa, but Im trying to stay focuse don only aselection of my soa for now. XD -stamps down on muses-

Ooooh!! Well, Rayn could ask Calder for the use of his thrall until she finds her own.. oooor.. Would you be interested in Ranyshia himself becoming her thrall?
Or I have a spare thrall female walking about who I can use if needed otherwise.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:48 am
Tanakako
Hehe! I keep eyeing up several of your soa, but Im trying to stay focuse don only aselection of my soa for now. XD -stamps down on muses-

Ooooh!! Well, Rayn could ask Calder for the use of his thrall until she finds her own.. oooor.. Would you be interested in Ranyshia himself becoming her thrall?
Or I have a spare thrall female walking about who I can use if needed otherwise.

Haha, I know that feeling!! I try to do that, but sometimes some muses are a little too loud for my sanity ;P

I would be interested to see what Calder would think about that! (If not, I am a terrible person and would laugh very hard at my new-mother Thrall offering to take them off Rayn's hands - though I'm not sure how her master would feel about that haha )

I'm not sure how I feel about Ranyshia becoming a thrall o:
Though to be honest that might just be because I have never actually RP'd him so his character is quite hard to place.  

Velveteen Angel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:31 am
LOL New-mother-thrall is very welcome to take care of the cubs. XD Rayn would only demand she be involved insofar as they recieve proper training.

In fact I really like that idea! Especially if she can land the breeding quickly, then the cubs will at least have playmates, and Rayn will be the first to inform them that as freeborn they outrank the thrall cubs and are well within their right to command them as much as they please. LOL She may even suggest her cubs claim one of those cubs each as their own private thrall. XD Heaven help us... Rayn is very much her brother's sibling... roffle

I like that plot idea best so far! And your poor boy will only have to deal with her for one rp. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:52 pm
Tanakako

Rayn would have to deal with Kisukari's master, Bousvor, before she was given the OK to mother the cubs! x3 I would be super amused at that idea, because Kisukari would nod along to Rayn, then when she wasn't around, would tell all the cubs that they were equal and that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE should Rayn's freeborn babies boss around her babies xDD Kisukari is a sweet sounding thrall, but she ain't no push over.

Magnadearel

In the mean time, I am more than happy to RP Ranyshia up for the fling, and get things rolling on that front! C:

Did you want me to start a RP for Rayn and Ranyshia?  

Velveteen Angel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:21 am
Velveteen Angel
Tanakako

Rayn would have to deal with Kisukari's master, Bousvor, before she was given the OK to mother the cubs! x3 I would be super amused at that idea, because Kisukari would nod along to Rayn, then when she wasn't around, would tell all the cubs that they were equal and that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE should Rayn's freeborn babies boss around her babies xDD Kisukari is a sweet sounding thrall, but she ain't no push over.

Magnadearel

In the mean time, I am more than happy to RP Ranyshia up for the fling, and get things rolling on that front! C:

Did you want me to start a RP for Rayn and Ranyshia?

XD That would be highly amusing. I've no idea how Rayn's cubs will turn out, considering what family she comes from. Roffle. Ragnvard would be around too, he will want to guide the cubs into 'proper' stormborn. XD No relatives of his are going to be weak!

Yes please!!! That would be great. Rayn has one rp finshed already, and one on the go. And she can easily join most of Ragnvard's rps so she shouldn't take long to get enough for their fling.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff