Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay
Forest Of Doom (krazysick614,00Rebecca_Chambers00) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krazysick614

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:24 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Sick step back inside after hearing on what she said to him. "Oh no. What are you planing?" Kicking the door open "Yo it's only the first time. But we don't have time. Yana don't get in the way." He said to her. Giving her that look that he's gonna do something dumb. And for that moment time stop around him and his mind begin to wonder. "Sick are you going to hit her? It's not worth it. But then again we're wasting time on stuff. Why not just get it over with and hopefully you don't get killed.""Killed, yeah right, only thing that's gonna happen is that cute girl oh Sick sempai, I'm sorry. Let's just go. But she probally gonna kick your butt in the procress, like I.Q" Everything went back to normal as Sick kick the couch knocking Rebecca out of it. Seeing Axel jumping toward him with his claws out. He side step twice out of the way and threw an overhand left hand at it's head, hitting the bone part. Seeing it drop tot he ground and not moving but still breathing.

Sick move his left hand around to make sure that it was still working. "Like I said, we're babysitting you so we can all figture out this whole mess before-" Moving out of the way because Rebecca begin to rush toward him. All hell broke lose between the two. Then hearing Yana telling them to stop. Umm Sick I think you should stop before things get way to crazy. He's right dude, usually I don't agree but I do agree with him dude. Manage to trip Rebecca, snatching her arm quickly then slam her to the ground and place his knee on the back of her neck. "You are comming along no matter what! Your buddy from the B.S.A.A trust me." Putting more pressure on the back of her neck and felt little wiggle. Jumping back but manage to get hit by her. Now she is standing on top of him. I think we went a little bit too far. Don't you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:39 pm
krazysick614

Yana kept trying to convince Rebecca that she had to go with them but she wasn't listening. She was being far stubborn for her own good that she heard the door get kicked back open and Sick apparead. Clearly he wasntwasn't happy she said no. Rebecca glared at him till she felt the couch get kicked under her. Axel reacted first as he pounced at Sick but side stepped him. Looking up seeing Sick knock Axel unconscious, Rebecca shot up and went after Sick.

At this point Yana stepped out of the room and closing the door behind her. She knew they would have to figure this out themselves. "Like hell you are. I rather be on my own." Sick moved out the way as this Rebecca was sloppy. The real one would already have Sick on the ground in pain. Rebecca went after him again as Yana opened the door to tell them to stop but a desk ended up being throw so Yana backed out again. Rebecca felt herself being tripped and his knee being placed at her neck. "You got one thing wrong buddy, Chris don't trust anyone."

Rebecca started to move under him as Sick jumped back but she slugged him between the legs as she got up and towered over him. "Give me a reason why I should go with you. It was your fault for having us walk into the trap." The real Rebecca started laughing as she tugged on the shackles. Covered in blood and bruised as she was being a test subject she seen the fault in the clone. "No matter how hard you try to clone me, they will never be on my level of fight experience. I was a prodigy at eighteen. I joined S.T.A.R.S that very same year and became the lead Medic. Do you think I would lose that easy or allowed him to kick the couch from under me. Listen sweetheart I hate to bust your bubble but when I get out of here, I'll make sure you die a very slow death." She has faith in Sick that he will figure out that wasn't her.

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:40 pm
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Sick laugh lightly but he was in pain.Well that kinda hurt?Yeah that did hurt. Now time to get mad Sick. Listening to her and what she said that Chris don't trust nobody. He laugh a bit more. Traping one of her leg with his as he trip her and roll her into a knee bar. He snap back and felt her leg begin to strighten out then hearing her bone to grind until it snap. Backing out of it and stomp on her leg. "Reason one, I'm in charge. No if and or butts about it." Seeing that she was struggling to get her leg back in place. Sick kick her in the side of the ribs making sure that his foot past her hands. Ouch that is so burtal Sick.Are you that angry?He must be dude, snaping her knee then kicked her in the ribs. Yeah he's mad.Wait, something is off about her. What do you think?Yeah must be

"Reason number two, if Chris don't trust me, then why he sent you here? And working with me baka?" He said running up to her. Kicking her up in the air, not giving her a chance to recover, threwing a power overhand punch to her face. Seeing her eye's roll back as he know he knock her out. Yana walk back in. "Get her friend into the car while I grab Rebecca." Hearing her yelling at him then put his hand up. She stop then did what she was told. Loading both of them into the car as he begin to drive off, with Rebecca and her friend in the back seat. Yana was talking to him but using angry words to chew him out. "Yana, she wouldn't let me walk all over her." He said to her. Driving off to the other safehouse as Logan, Sato and Alexander was at. Sick carried Rebecca inside the house then into the basement. "Put her friend into the cage" Logan put Axel into the cage as Sato use heavy chains to tie Rebecca to a chair. Sick dump a bucket of cold water over Rebecca head. "Nice to see you two." Listening to her getting mad "Oh hush, we're babysitting." Sick laugh a bit as everyone kinda look at him and wondering what's going on in his mind.

So what should you ask her? And how did you notice it?"Yeah tell us Sick "It's not that hard, she would of killed me . Her virus didn't kicked off but that's my guess guys. But I get some answer out" Sick look at her then pulled up a chair then sit down with his arms cross being cocky "First mansion experance with Billy then run into Chris. How did you two meet up?" He asked her while being calm.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:08 pm
krazysick614

Rebecca laughed so hard that she wanted to leak on herself. "I told you sweetheart. Sick is not that stupid to fall for your tricks. That clone will never be me." The woman before her turned and backhanded Rebecca as she grabbed her hair roughly forcing her head up to be face to face with her. She stabbed her with a syringe and smirked, "Try calling your friends now. Sweetheart." Rebecca gripped the shackles as she heard gun fire in the distance. "No!!!" She knew her Lickers were dead and Rebecca had a drug that temporarily cut ties off with her powers from the two virus. "The mission been compromise Excella. You forgot Rebecca had two viruses in her system." Billy walked in all suit up as Rebecca looked the other way. "No hellos like old times. Excella may I have the room." Excella gave a snort as she walked out the room and closed the door. She smiled as she started walking hearing Rebecca's screams.

The clone Rebecca gave a smug look as she thought she won but quickly tarnished as she felt the blows Sick inflicted. She had no answer to what he was saying as he kicked, punched, and her vision gone black. The camera in her eyelids were blurring out as she felt something cold hit her face. She stared cursing at Sick as she vowed she would kill him when she got the chance. Her mission was a failure as she didn't have the strength to break these chains as Rebecca would but prehaps she might be able to save herself. The question took her by suprise as she was brief on Rebecca's life. "We met inside the train when I looked around to see if anyone was alive."

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:28 pm
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Sick look at her as he already read the report when he was teaming up with her. He sigh lightly then got up. "Inside the train looking for people who all alive huh." He said to her. "Yana get the car battery and jumper cable. It's in my trunk." Tossing her his keys as she walk away. "Who was behind the outbreak, after you made it into the mansion where you and Billy fought? And where for the evact who was you with when you got on the chopper of the Spencer Mansion?" "I don't think I'm going to far with this? And I don't think this person is real either. And not giving me details. Oh well I find out soon." Um Sick are you going to shock her with the car battery? Just to get some answer? This better work out"It should work out, beside we're under the radar at the moment" Sato was keeping an eye on the camera making sure that nobody that wasn't part of the team isn't trying to get in.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:51 pm
krazysick614

Rebecca clone snickered at Sick. "What the hell is your problem. I don't need to answer your twenty million question as if this was a game. That's my personal business." The clone started to get worried that Sick already figured out she wasn't the real one but just a volunteer who had a boring life. She pretended to call upon the Licker since she wasn't sure how Rebecca did it but thanks to the button on one of her molars in the back, she pressed down on it and that activated the Lickers to start thrashing inside the cage they were locked up in.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:06 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Sick laugh lightly and then watch her closly on what she was doing. "Yana shoot the licker with a heavy tranklizer." He yelled out. But the trashing sound was getting louder and he know that they was going to be in big trouble if it's not put down. Yana toss the battery and the jumper cable to him as Yana fired off several rounds into the licker. Sick connected the jumper cable and put the two together so it can spark right infront of her. "Jokes are up young lady. So who are you again?" Putting on of the cable on her pants leg where he made sure that it busted skin and touch the other one on her arm for a split second to send a huge shock throughout her body. "I really hate it when people lie to me. And be honest what's your name and who you work for?" He asked in a nice tone. But Yana yell at him as Sick went in to see what is happening. Saying something under his breath. "Sorry, yo I'm going have to do this" He said pulling his pistol that he had in his back pocket and fired off several rounds into the lickers.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:17 am
krazysick614

"Nooooo!!" Clone Rebecca shouted as she felt the shock course through her body making it hum. The clone gripped the chair arm as the Licker's body sparked and wires hung out. The clone gave a small chuckle. "You kill me and you will never see Rebecca again but of course it took you long enough to realize I wasn't her. I wonder how long she would last with the torture." She laughed hysterically and shook her head. "Excella told me to give her regards and thank you for her blood sample."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:36 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Sick walk back into the room as he kicked the chair over. Seeing her fall over. "So Excella sent ya." He said to her. Knowing that this is going to get out of hand in one shape of form. Standing over her then look at Yana. "Go grab me another bucket of cold water." He saif kicking the chair over and place a heavy rag over her face as Yana dump cold water over her face then remove the rag and kicked her on the side "You gonna answer me?..." He said to her. "Where's she at?" He said to her as he grab the jumper cable and touch her quickly. You really gonna save her Sick? If she don't answer soon let's have some type of fun with herHopefully she will talk if not then it's going to be a dead end

I.Q was where Rebecca and watch everything. Crossing her arms watching Excella enter the room. "So you know your picking a fight where you can lose right?" She said it with a smile. I.Q is smart and know how to cross people quickly without thinking about it. It's part of her job since Captain Sick didn't do it right the first time. But she had her own adgena. She wanted to make a cure but want to watch everything unfold.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:49 am
krazysick614

The clone looked up to the ceiling but still kept a smile. "Did I hit a sore spot Sick." she chuckled but gave a cough as he kicked her to the job. She gagged and gurgled on water. She hissed as she felt the shock. "Go ahead and kill me. You will never see her again."

Rebecca huffed as she tried catching her breath. Billy, the man she saved and who also doubled crossed her smirked as he wiped the blood off his hands. "We can do this all day Rebecca." Rebecca who now had cut marks on her body spit blood in his face. "Go to hell. I'll never tell you." Rebecca was being hold in where it all began for Sick. Excell smiled, "Good friends with Sick? Explains why you want him dead."

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:05 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00

I.Q give a quick laugh "Me want him dead? No, I'm just here to watch and record. Remember I'm just a researcher." She said to her, trying not to blow her cover. Looking at her watch then hit a button on it, a signle for Sick where's they are at. "How about you? Seem like you want him gone and out of the picture." She asked in a calm tone

Sick just look at her then laugh lightly. "I'm not here to kill you." He said to her with a smile. "I just want some answer. That's all and I can take you back home to Excella then kill you right in front of her." He said to her. Sato called Yana and told her that they had found her. She walk over to Sick. "Captain, we're ready to move out." She said.

Sick look at Yana"Get it going." He said, keeping the chain tight on the fake then handcuff her feet together. "Well like I said, your coming along for the ride since I'm your babysitter." Sick said in a calm but cold voice "And I know your not scared of dying either. So I'm gonna shoot you once we see Excella" Putting her on the chopper as his weapon and gear was already on the chopper. It begin to take off and back to the last mission again. You know they going to be waiting for us? "I know but we're going to give them hell for it. And messing with my team"Yeah boy, time to cause some chaos![/color  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:37 am
krazysick614

Excell laughed. "Well not really. I just need his blood and Rebecca's because I wanted to bring Wesker back. That's what Billy job is to do is to impregnate Rebecca to hold a clone Wesker. I didn't realize she had two virus in her system. What a treat. Wesker will be unstoppable if the plans succeed and Wesker will have those virus Rebecca has." Excella laughed evily as her plan will unfold. "Prepare for transport and place Rebecca under servallence. Keep administering her those drugs so she won't get her powers back." She barked.

The clone just laughed. "Finally I get to end." The real Rebecca struggled to keep Billy away from her. She was built up with rage as her Lickers were dead and the man who betrayed was enjoying cutting her. Rebecca kicked him in the face as he tried grabbing for her. "They will find me Billy and when they do I'll make sure I'll give you a proper a** beating." Rebecca was exhausted as being normal was odd to her. It felt nice but she didn't realize how much better she feels with both the virus coursing through her veins.

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:47 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00

I.Q just laugh lightly as she already had it on record on her watch. She walk down to where Billy and Rebecca was. Looking at Billy, "Hold her down Billy." She said as he walk over to Rebecca and stuck a needle on the side of her neck and enject a drug in her. She smile then walk away. "Billy get the transport ready and you be in charge of watching her." She said leaving the room

The chopper flew outside of the broken mansion. Everyone jump out as Alexander took off. "Sato, Logan, you two will be watching the package and watching our back. Yana your on point with me. Just like old times. Tightening up his vest and checking his weapon as they all begin to storm the building and headed underground without sounding the alarm. Moving quickly as they begin to engage a quick firefight with silencer weapon.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:01 am
krazysick614

The clone tried yanking the restraints off but nothing worked. She jerked and wiggled to see if by some miracle she could escape.

Rebecca tried kicking Billy away again as his nose was now blooded from her kicking him in the face. Rebecca heard a voice and all to see she felt something pierce her skin. Whatever was in the needle caused her to blackout as she felt the shackle fall to the ground. She was thrown over Billy's shoulder as he started to walk out the room and into the hallway where it lead to the hanger. Billy was unaware of the danger that lurked underground so he took his time getting to the hanger. Excella would be waiting as she had the last thing she needed before she injects Rebecca with an embryo that contains the clone Wesker.

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:15 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Hey Sick I think we need to knock out the fake, she's making to much noise and we ruin out change of surprise. "Loga, Sato, just knock her out will ya." He whisper so they can only hear him. Logan hit her in the back of her head. "Sorry lady" He whisper.

Reaching underground as Sick pulled out a map on his watch. "Thank you sweetheart. I make it up to you." He said it with a joke. It shown them possible route to the hanger but dont know any dangers on what lies ahead. Tacking the quickest possible route and advoiding all combat. Reaching the hanger as everyone begin to set up in their hiding spot. They have been lucky and just waited there for a while.

Logan called out when he spotted Rebecca and someone carrying her and Excella. Sick grab the fake and begin to yell out. "Hey Excella, remember me love!?" He yelled out to her and fake up the fake. "Time to rise and shine." Hearing on what Excella said and what the fake had to say as he pointed the pistol at her head. "I know she's expendable, but I want a trade, a girl for a girl? Come on nobody don't need to die here" He said  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff