Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FIFƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

PЯΣFΣᄃƬ
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

Addy chuckled at Pru's question and shrugged, then responded. "Probably a lot of apologizing and blushing." He smirked at her, then blinked when she spoke a different language. He knew she knew a different language, but he couldn't remember which. But he figured it was a pet name, so he smiled regardless. He took her hand and drew it up to his mouth, placing a soft kiss on it. Then he led her out onto the dance floor, twirling her so that he could take her hip with one hand and still hold her hand with the other.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

{Click on Addy's picture. :3 }

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Fιϝƚԋ Yҽαɾ Hυϝϝʅҽρυϝϝ Pɾҽϝҽƈƚ •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Lyall almost hadn't heard about the dance, but Tori's excited flailings quickly alerted him to an event. Honestly, he'd have been content to curl in an armchair with a big, cozy jumper and a book, but Rider asked him to go. Him! She'd told him the colors she was wearing, and he managed to acquire a suit to match. He'd even gotten his mum's help getting new glasses. A mask AND new glasses! He'd be so hard to spot! When he was all dressed and perfectly coiffed, the teen wandered toward the Great Hall. When he walked in, he was greeted by everyone looking all fancy, but he couldn't tell them apart. Oh, dear. What if he couldn't find Rider?!

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ вιg αη∂ ℓσυ∂, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I тσυcнє∂ тнє cℓσυ∂ѕ
I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴡᴇ ∂αηcє∂ ωιтн мσηѕтєяѕ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ℓσσк вαcк, I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ gινє ιт υρ
Nᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ вєѕт ∂αу σƒ му ℓιƒє!

{OoC}
SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:14 pm

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------ғ ι ғ т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider was scanning the crowd, looking for Lyall. Oh, where was he?! She saw someone walk past her that was approximately Lyall's height. He stopped and turned slightly and the boy was wearing glasses on the outside of his mask. Only Lyall would do that. Rider tried her best to contain her smirk as she walked over to him. Biting her lip, she tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me sir, but you wouldn't happen to have seen my date, would you?" She blushed a bright pink, matching her dress for the evening. Hopefully, Lyall didn't read too much into her cheeks.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{Clicky the piccy.}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall kept looking around, seeing more than one person wearing pink. Ooooh, hopefully she would find him! He heard a voice asking if he were someone's date. She looked... Rider-y... "Ah... I think so? Are.... Are you Rider?" He blushed a bit, hoping indeed she was Rider. Anyone else would probably not be happy. Rider'd understand! She always did! Even when he was a bit goofy. Perhaps that was why she was such a lovely friend?

{OoC}
SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:45 pm

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Lyall seemed a little flustered and asked if she was Rider, so she tipped up her mask so he could see who it was. Then she hugged him, smiling happily. With her face buried in his shoulder, she bit her lip. How she wanted to kiss him... but would he kiss her back? Probably not. He was so adorably innocent, he probably couldn't tell Rider was crushing hard on him. Pulling back, she slipped her mask back down, then spun around for him. "Do you like my dress? I picked it out. Mum said it's very regal." She blushed, hoping to earn a compliment from him. She hoped he'd say she looked pretty or gorgeous or something. Something to make the butterflies in her stomach beat harder.

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{Clicky the piccy.}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṿïølαṉτε lïllαṉτïṉε
                                                          Looking Handsome at the Dance Floor with Vio
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is going to be awesome. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ÿøυ ģøττα ƒ ε ε l с ø υ ɾ α ģ ε ; εṃвɾαсε ρ ø ṡ ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ïƒ ïτ ώαṡ ε α ṡ ï ε ɾ τø ṡhαττεɾ ε ṿ ε ɾ ÿ τ h ï ṉ ģ τhατ εṿεɾ ṃ ατ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ïτ'ṡ ṉøτ , вεсαυṡε ïτ'ṡ ÿøυɾ ø в ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ; вε α ƒïģhτεɾ, вαсќвøṉε, ḋεṡïɾε ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          с ø ṃ ρ l ï с α τ ε ḋ αṉḋ ïτ ṡ τ ï ṉ ģ ṡ , вυτ ώε вøτh ќṉøώ ώ h α τ ï τ ṃ ε α ṉ ṡ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy felt the tap on her shoulder, and in the process of trying to spin and see who it was, managed to stumble a bit, falling into the person who'd tapped her. Shouldn't have worn heels, she thought in annoyance. It'd been a nice thought, that with a few extra inches maybe she could manage to properly snog her girlfriend, but the theory was apparently a lot more sound than the actual implementation. She hastily righted herself, blushing furiously, a small glare on her face. "Ugh, I am so sorry! I-" Her rant/apology was cut short when she realized that the person who'd tapped her was Vio. She figured it was a pretty safe bet, anyway. Tall, very pretty, blonde, and all. Plus she didn't know of any other tall, pretty blonde girls who'd have a reason for tapping her on her shoulder.

spaceThe glare melted away into a smile, eyes brightening. "Vio! Hey!" She looked the other girl up and down, not even subtly, then whistled. "Wow. So, uh, probably going to say this several times, but, you look gorgeous," she told her girlfriend, the embarrassment from falling into her fading, but her cheeks remained pink in the face of how good Vio looked. Damn, her girlfriend was hot. She'd almost said that as opposed to calling her gorgeous, but figured that, in light of the event, she could make an effort to be classy, wolf-whistle aside. She tipped her hat, rather dramatically, and smirked. "So, uh, I wanna ask you to dance, but I'm going to be honest, I've got no idea what I'm doing, and I'm in heels, which in retrospect was not the best idea. We can go for it if you're brave enough, but you'll have to lead and I can make no promises that I won't accidentally step on your toes. I'll try really, really hard not to, though."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṉøώ ṿ ï с τ ø ɾ ÿ ïṡ αll ÿøυ ṉ ε ε ḋ ṡø сυlτïṿατε αṉḋ ρ l α ṉ τ τ h ε ṡ ε ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ hølḋ ÿøυɾ в ɾ ε α τ h αṉḋ с ø υ ṉ τ τø τεṉ, јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ , јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï'ṃ ģøṉṉα ṃ α ќ ε ï τ ɾ α ï ṉ ṡø ɾïṉģ τhε вεll; ï ќ ṉ ø ώ ï τ αll τøø ώ ε l l
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṡ ώ ï τ с h в l α ḋ ε øṉ τhε εḋģε øƒ ÿøυɾ ώ ɾ ï ṡ τ , сαṉ ï ģετ α ώ ï τ ṉ ε ṡ ṡ ?

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:56 pm
User Image

Eugene "Jean" Windsor

Ravenclaw Seventh Year Half-Blood Dating Cathaline League

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

Jean had been spending hours trying to make sure he looked okay and if his clothes are nicely done, but then that may be a hyperbole. The artistic side of him kept telling him that a plain suit and all was quite boring as well as un-creative. He agreed with his artistic side of his, though, that was why he was going for a steampunk vibe [And he was going to blame Panic! At the Disco and that music video for that]. He even made the mask and put his old goggles back when he was the House Team's Keeper into good use. Right now, the goggles were around his neck since he felt like wearing it on top of his head was like putting his pair of glasses on top of his head while wearing another pair of glasses for his eyes. But... well, putting it around the neck was pretty much the same thing, right? Oh well. He found his ear piercings quite simple and nice as well, even though he had a slight feeling his dad was silently judging or probably concerned about him for but not speaking a word about it. Maybe Jean had to tell his dad that he didn't have to be worried about his son since he turned eighteen two days before Valentines.

He was just walking around slowly, as if he was waiting for someone he knew to appear. That person could be either Elijah or Cathy, he realized that Eli didn't talk to Cathy anymore and he still couldn't figure out why. Jean hadn't asked him about it, either. But then, the young Scot might be thinking alot when he shouldn't be doing that right now. Anyway, he knew that those two specific people (maybe including Dani?) would notice him right away anyway... But that was just his gut feeling. Right now, he could notice some anonymous two girls probably younger looking at him, and then they were like... giggling at each other? About what? About his outfit? Jean pretended that he didn't see that coming, because he felt that was quite embarrassing. If it was because they think he's cool, it might not be that reason because he didn't see himself being a good-looking guy.

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix
                                              Wearing our vintage misery, no, I think it looked a little better on me
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix

User ImageUser Image

mc2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall grinned goofily when Rider lifted her mask a bit, proving it was indeed her. She looked so precious! The girl mentioned her dress, and Lyall nodded excitedly. "You do indeed look very nice! Very pink! I like it a lot!" He smiled brightly, then adjusted his glasses. They were hard to wear over the mask, but he'd make do. "I had help from mum. She got my glasses, then sent me this fancy suit. Tori made it fit a bit better, then picked a shirt." He nodded again, still smiling like a silly child.

{OoC}
SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:04 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Masquerade - Great Hall

Raymond listened intensely to her. He knew it was Diantha or Di as most called her but he wasn’t going to ruin the fun of that. As she mentioned he looked nice, as well as everyone else Raymond nodded. “You have a good point there.” He agreed, although he was trying to give the Ravenclaw a compliment. Though when Di asked him what he meant Raymond couldn’t help but feel foolish. ‘Wait a go you idiot. Honestly, how stupid can I be…?’ He mentally chastised himself. It wasn’t like he knew her personally…

“Well I’m not a hundred percent sure but I’d guess you’re the smart and good-looking type.” Raymond said confidently. “And your right, you aren’t all by yourself, you’re just not with anyone at the moment.” He added a little less confident. Yeah, he was doing so well.

Luckily a blond boy saved him from anymore humiliation. Listening to him, Ray really wished he could have sounded like him. ‘You look really pretty… why couldn’t I sound like that…?’ He thought before Colin lifted his mask up. Did the Slytherin ever what to shake his head at the Ravenclaw boy, how did he forget the whole masks stay on head thing? When he asked if Raymond was in their year he nodded. “Yeah, it’s Raymond or Ray rather.” He told them. It didn’t matter to him if they knew it was him or not.

Status: Curious... Feeling completely mental...
                                                  With: Diantha & Colin

Wearing: Slytherin Style

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley
                                                  Cara MiaKitty

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:13 pm

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider's facial expression didn't betray it, but she was feeling rather hurt, having her hopes crushed. Well, that didn't matter. She still liked him. And she was still here with him. She swallowed at the little lump in her throat, then took his hand in hers. "Do you want to dance with me? I wore flats so we'd be about the same height." Rider was already taller than Lyall, and with heels, she'd tower over him. She didn't want that. Smiling at him, she hoped he'd at least come dance.

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{Clicky the piccy.}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall smiled at Rider, his expression turning thoughtful when she asked to dance. "I would love to dance, dear Rider! We can see your pretty dress under the fancy lights! Plus, I'm sure you're a very good dancer!" He nodded, then gently took the girl's hand. He led her to the dancefloor, then put a hand on her waist, the other still holding her hand. "What kind of dance do you want to do?" He knew most of the traditional dances, unless there was a weird wizarding dance... oh no! What if there was?! He'd look so foolish!

{OoC}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:27 pm
User Image
User Image

αɢє 11 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιяsт чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty practically skipped into the Great Hall with her eyes wide with glee and amazement at how it was beautiful transformed for the ball. When she had heard that there was going to be a Valentines Day masquerade she had immediately owl'd her da asking if she could pretty pretty please get a new dress for it and even came up with a budgeting plan for the next three years to help pay it off. Basically she would have to go without pocket money for a bit which was ok since she really never spent much of it and the few she did was spent on materials to sow and bake, but since there was a kitchen conveniently located down in the dungeons the latter wasn't really needed. That had been a very fun afternoon finding where they were located! For a few added incentives the older student who had given her the map in the first place had also given her clues on how to find it. It was almost like a treasure hunt! Plus being used as a veritable guinea pig hadn't been too too bad. At least she knew all her random energy could be good for something! And now that she had access to the kitchens she could finally get her baking urges out of the way, whenever the house elves allowed her that is. She was sure that after the begging she had done in order to make all her friends chocolate and the tea cakes nestled in the bottom of the gift bag had taken a good decade off the poor dears' lifespans. But it had all been worth it!

The golden striped bag hung loose in her fingers as she maneuvered her way through the crowds looking for Aimee. Caty had been slightly surprised when her friend had asked her to the dance as friends, mainly because she wasn't sure if the other girl had wanted to go or not, but had eagerly accepted the proposal and made sure she at least knew what color her friend would be wearing to better find her. She had heard a few of the older students from other houses snickering that only Slytherins had been wearing various shades of green and felt rather annoyed by such narrow-minded thinking and had such planned her outfit accordingly. She wasn't too bright as to overcompensate but she was just bright enough for her taste. Who said all snakes had to be dark and dreary? The young girl adjusted her mask which had been sliding down her nose a bit when she spotted a green dress with a denim jacket hung over it and a short girl about her age standing awkwardly away from people and had to assume that it was her friend-date. She grinned and excitedly walked over and barely restrained herself from just sprinting but then used that controlled energy to propel herself at her friend for a tight hug. "Happy Valentines Day! You look amazing! I especially love what you've done with your hair. Oo! Before I forget, here!" Caty outstretched her hands handing over a single daisy and the gift bag. It was just after she offered the gift that she noticed a small wrapped parcel in her friend's hands that had her name written on it. "That wouldn't be for me would it?" she asked slyly with a hint of a giggle and blush. She really shouldn't have!ஐﻬ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:29 pm

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Well, he wasn't wrong. Rider and Claire both took dance classes, but Rider stopped when she was ten years old. Claire had continued and was doing gymnastics too. Smiling at Lyall, she let him lead her to the dance floor. When he put his hand on her waist, Rider blushed a little then smiled at him. "Perhaps a waltz. No one really seems to be doing any specific dance." She looked around at everyone else dancing, then shrugged and smiled.

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{Clicky the piccy.}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall nodded, then led in the steps in a waltz. "You know... This is my first Valentines Day with a date, so thank you! It's already wonderful!" He smiled, looking around at all the decorations. He looked back at his dance partner, then awkwardly lifted an arm to try a twirl. He didn't want Rider to think he was boring!

{OoC}
SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:43 am
User Image

Nicole Lyra "Nike" Lovette

First YearPurebloodSlytherinSecond-born

I’m like a scarf trick, it’s all up the sleeve
                                                  I taste like magic, waves that swallow quick and deep
                                                  Throw the bait, catch the shark, bleed the water red
                                                  Fifty words for murder and I’m every one of them

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Nike immediately owl'd her mother about the upcoming Masquerade party, and of course she helped her get a beautiful mask for her and her brother Avian. Of course, the Slytherin got a better mask than him, but then her brother never seemed to care anymore. As they both entered the Great Hall, she immediately told her third year brother, "Avian, I'll just go there and talk okay? Now bye!" She went away before Avian could even speak, not even making a back glance at him. She was looking for someone until she passed by a group of three and heard the name "Ray" and "Raymond". She looked back and noticed the guy with black hair as young as her, then she immediately recognized both Diantha and Ray because their masks pretty much still made them noticeable. She approached the group and made a smile, "Hello there, Diantha and Ray." She greeted, as well as acknowledging the blond boy with a nod, "And gosh, Diantha, you're looking gorgeous tonight. I mean, I really like your hair and your butterfly mask, really nice," Then, she realized that they might have not recognize her, so she quickly said, "Wait, pardon me, it's Nike by the way. Incase you haven't noticed,"

[@murrue : Erm, about that Slytherin Common Room thing. Let's say that they already exchanged names back there 8'D]

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

My touch is black and poisonous
                                                  And nothing like my punch-drunk kiss
                                                  I know you need it, do you feel it?
                                                  Drink the water, drink the wine

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Thinking : "Gosh, this is a nice party."
With : Colin Beckett, Diantha Warlow, Ray Yuko
Attire : Looking nice

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash