Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:25 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ③①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧④
( ② мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:50 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ n/a ||| ✗ @ Fiddle's Gym ||| ✗ Is wearing Ripped
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: $5 Daily Pass @ Fiddle's gym
✗ Last Location: 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Sela is Present and wearing

Tyrese was still uncomfortable leaving Aubrey alone, to the point where he was feeling anxious as he got up that morning and left the house. It was only a gym visit, no longer than a hour, so why was he mentally freaking out? She would be okay for a while, there still had to be a need for some space, afterall. He knew for himself that he needed some centering time, a brief period to destress and take care of him. No responsibilities, no obligations, just Tyrese and what Tyrese needs. He'd gotten away from that in the last few months, given all his family had gone through. Since it was new years, he was especially feeling the call to get back on track. He was feeling the need to do quite a few things, actually. It was only right, wasn't it? Now sighing as he pulled up to the gym, Tyrese rolled his head on his shoulders and glanced at the time display on his stereo. After this he had to pick up Sela, and hopefully both she and Aubrey would want to attend the New Years event. Best to get out of the house, right? He thought so- even if she didn't show it, Aubrey had to be going stir crazy.

The wolf snapped a sweat band onto his brow, using it to cascade his hair into submission. It weaved itself down to his shoulder blades, agitating his mind with the fact he was past due for a trim. Shrugging off the urge to primp, he instead unbuckled and jerked the handle to his car door to let himself out. The gym was new, and on a holiday, nearly vacant of anyone besides himself. This was the preferred scenario. Slamming the door shut behind himself, Ty locked it and headed up the steps into the building. It was quiet inside the facility aside from a few quietly buzzing tvs below soft playing muisic. Even the machines were quiet, and only one staff member in sight. The author payed her for a day's pass and moved along to secure his gym bag in the locker rooms. The walls echoed serenely with his every step on the polished tile, squeaking as he lifted his foot to step over the bench and approach a locker. The metal door clanged shut and he twisted the dial on padlock with one good turn when he was finished, turning on his heel and stomping back out into the main area.

There was a hallway that doubled as a track around the entire gym, softly padded with tartan turf and painted white lines. Tyrese let himself into this area and streched for five minutes before stuffing his earbuds in and starting to jog. With window panes on the outer wall of the track, he could stare out into the parking lot of the city beyond and people watch as he want along. There weren't many who didn't look dressed for the beach. There was the occational bus or taxi, and only his car in the parkinglot. It was a peaceful kind of morning, like the city's reality wasn't nearly as shattered as his own. He supposed it wouldn't be. Life went on. Freely averting his gaze ahead of him, the wolf let the room blur by while he kept moving, finally wrapping up his jog after half an hour. He expected to go a lot longer, but had an unpleasant reminder from his body that he wasn't quite as well in shape anymore. He would have to work back up to his old routine, perhaps by buying a year pass sometime soon. It wasn't running through the forest, but it was good enough to get his exercise. Perfect, actually.

Wrapping up his routine, Tyrese let himself off the track and bought a water bottle from vending machine. It tumbled down into dispenser where he picked it up and took it with him to an open bench. Without sitting right away, he took a long swig of water and glanced up to the news playing on the television. Good day to be outside, okay. A little windy, so he'd keep in mind to have light jackets for the girls. Maybe keep a fleece blanket in the...Tyrese blinked down to the floor, blinking the haze out of his vision before dragging his hand along his brow. Frowning lightly, he tried to remember what he was just thinking. K-Keep a blanket...He blanked out, or rather, his whole mind suddenly seemed to go into hyperdrive and leave his conscience behind. Well, that was the last feeling Ty had, though he didn't even comprehend having sank onto the bench behind him and going completely inanimate. His mind fluttered away to some twilight void somewhere, every neuron firing seemingly all at once as the wolf simply...blanked out.

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: well, that took a while to type up
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Esme slowed on his bicycle as he approached a gym. It was a very nice looking facility and the blue haired male stopped to peer into the front windows curiously. He did not usually go to gyms, it was hard to find the time, but he was not as busy here in Soleil city as he had been at home. Maybe a bit of extra exercise would even help him to relax more. At the very least, it might be nice to have a look inside. He wouldn’t try to use any of the equipment or anything today, but maybe the staff would let him have a little look around and decide if he might like to purchase a membership. Esme chained his bicycle to a bike rack in the parking lot before climbing the steps of the rather pristine and new looking building. It was certainly impressive from the outside!

Esme cracked open the door and peered in a little shyly, but there was no need. The place was very nearly empty; he only even saw one employee. Esme approached her nervously and asked if he could just have a look around. There was only one employee so she couldn’t leave the front to give him a proper tour, but Esme thought that was still fine. He just wanted to take a peek at what was available here. The rates certainly seemed reasonable enough; maybe he would even splurge on a pass someday when he had the time.

He walked toward the locker room which he half suspected would be empty despite the one car he had seen in the parking lot, but he was wrong. Esme let out a surprised little yelp as he saw someone on a bench, then blushed sheepishly at how foolish he must have seemed. Really, jumping like that just because someone else was there? The man had not even moved. In fact… he still wasn’t moving and hadn’t even reacted to Esme. That was… not the most unusual thing, but the vacant look in the stranger’s eyes as he stepped closer was a bit concerning. ”Mister? Are you alright?” Esme reached out to tentatively place a hand on the man’s shoulder.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Streets of Etoile
♪♪♫ Company: None
♪♪♫ Mood: Tired
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:19 am

User Image
✗ This is...? (Esme) ||| ✗ @ Fiddle's Gym ||| ✗ Is wearing Ripped
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: $5 Daily Pass @ Fiddle's gym

There were lips moving on a blank slate. Loose hairs hairs in his vision. Unfamiliar. As if someone had powered him on, the show of lights swimming through his vision stopped and the room became clear again. From Tyrese's perspective, only but a second had lapsed from before, and he made note to himself to keep a fleece blanket in the car for the girls in case it got too cool. Imagine his surprise to see a face leaned in front of him as his navy orbs floated up from their unknowlging stupor. His confusion was adbrupt and unfiltered, his gaze flickering to the hand on his shoulder before jerking back to the face. When did he get here? "Ah...Hi?" He attempted, nearly two minutes after the male had spoken. Tyrese lifted his arm, curling it beneath the stranger's own until his hand hooked under the opposite's fingers and lifted them off his shoulder. He paused like this for a split second, wondering again how he'd popped out of thin air, before dropping the connected touches apart.

Wait, when did the weather report go off? Was he that deep in thought? Tyrese's eyes darted around the room, his hand tightening around his water bottle as he remembered it. He quickly capped it while rising to his feet, feeling like he was suspended in jello as he shook his head. There was a tiny red flag raised in the back of his mind, nevertheless, the author couldn't wrap his mind around what just happened. If anything happened at all. "I'm sorry?" He extended halfheartedly and unsurely. His unexpected drop in looked concerned, which was only escalating his own sense of bewilderment. He checked the time on phone, stopping his music while it was in his hand, and thinned his lips into a line. He wasn't late to pick up Sela or anything. Maybe he was just creeped out and paranoid about being snuck up on? He didn't even know why he apologized just now. "Was I in your way?"

"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:45 am
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley

Esme shifted a little from foot to foot, becoming very concerned when the man before him gave no response. The curtains were open but the lights were off; there was no glint of animation in the depths of those dark blue eyes as he watched. Esme chewed his lower lip worriedly. Should he call for help? The man did not look injured, but he did not seem well, either. It had been a couple of minutes waiting and Esme was just about to pull away and go seek help when the man finally did spoke. And even that startled Esme. His hand was lifted from the man’s shoulder and Esme flushed red as he took a quick step back, pulling his hand against his chest. The man gave him such a confused greeting that Esme started to question himself a little. Maybe he had just become alarmed for no reason? Maybe the man was just lost in thought and he had just … put a hand on a handsome stranger for no good reason… like some kind of weirdo… Esme mentally shook off the thought as much as he could and reminded himself of just how long the guy had sat there before reacting. It wasn’t weird or creepy to just be worried. But he still definitely felt out of his element trying to talk to the stranger. His concern seemed a little overblown with the man behaving normally now.

”N-no, I’m sorry! I just… you’re not in my way, but I… I was worried because you were just… sitting like that for a while. You didn’t even move when I put a hand on your shoulder and talked to you, so I was worried you might be sick or something… um… I’m sorry. Are you… are you okay?” Esme shifted nervously, feeling a bit silly for bothering the man who seemed uncertain of why he was even there. And if he had no reason to be there, maybe he should just leave… He could always come back another time to check out the gym if he really wanted to. But Esme couldn’t really bring himself to just leave until he at least made sure that the man was alright and would not collapse the moment he walked away. ”I know it’s none of my business… but maybe you overdid it a little?”

♪♪♫ Location: Fiddle’s Gym
♪♪♫ Company: Tyrese
♪♪♫ Mood: Worried
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:21 am
Chandra Panesar

whiters4

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Shops
With: Some people
Mood: Surprised
Apparel: Tennis Shoes, Gray pants, red shirt, bandages around hands
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

First day of work... Officially.Though it was quite unprofessional to wake up late and then go to work, he figured some slack would be needed to manage a gym. Being uptight might turn away some of the patrons. Stepping in in more proper attire for both a gym and a manager, he started to look for where to go first. He already changed, but brought a spare set of clothes for after work should he be exercising. That was one benefit of working here. After leaving his bag in his office, he started walking around on the main floor to get more acquainted with it than before. He didn't get the chance to look at the outside section, so that was where he went. All the outside sports were done here, with large fields for them to be performed. There was even a track, and by that track a bench with two people. One of them looked very similar to Esme...

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:57 pm

User Image
✗ These are...? (Esme, Akira) ||| ✗ @ Fiddle's Gym ||| ✗ Is wearing Ripped

Oh, Tyrese didn't mean to make him react that way, though he understood since he usually jerked away from an unfamiliar touch too. The author attempted an apologetic smile, his brows still mildly furrowed as one hand lifted and turned until he was able to slip his thumb beneath his sweat band and get it off. Whatever shread of nonchalance he was trying to muster was wiped smug off his face as the coy natured cyanette tried to explain why he was here- and Ty only just noticed that the young man wasn't dressed for the gym, by normal standards, anyway. "A while?" He parroted absently, his scowl setting deeper on his features. How long was a while? He didn't recall hearing the other male come in and speak, or even touch him. Still, "That's strange, normally I'm so attentive... You startled me, but I feel fine regardless. My deepest pardons for making you worry." The author retorted, bunching the band in his palm before dropping it and the water bottle onto the bench behind them.

He noticed someone not too afar off, having to look past Esme to spot the other wolf before turning to his locker to input the code. Tyrese didn't want to attract attention, so planned to leave with the end of this conversation. He cast a subtle glance at the man who had found him as he got the door open and removed his bag. "Perhaps I did." Overdid it, that is. He hadn't even attempted any form of physical activity in three months, and here he was, perhaps pretending to train for a marathon. The wolf tugged the hair hanging in his eyes to one side, turning to Esme once more. "Thank you for being concerned on my account." He added, and this time a smile successfully bloomed on his features. "I'll be getting out of your hair now. But maybe I'll see you around? To thank you properly, that is. I'm Tyrese in case that ever happens. Bye." And with that, a short wave as he adjusted the strap of his bag and picked up any neglected items. Nodding to the new arrival and fellow wolf, the author quickly shuffled out the door and made his way to his car.

[Exit to 1201 Pasadena]

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: You didn't do anything, Phoenix. I promised Chandra I wouldn't take up more than two posts of her time XD She was helping me with Ty.
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar

Phoenix347

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:53 pm
                                                  Aldous Huxley

The man smiled after a moment and Esme relaxed a little. Maybe he was not really being a bother after all? Esme explained himself as best he could and the man did seem a little concerned himself. ”About two minutes, maybe.” Esme clarified when the stranger repeated his words, finding it strange that he had been so inattentive. But at least he was fine after all, or at least he had said so and Esme chose to take his word for it. After all, he did not really think that there was much else that he could do. Esme gave a small smile to the stranger and shook his head slightly at the apology. It was in his nature to worry a little about others and he didn’t really feel put out. He was just glad that the man was alright.

When the stranger net smiled at him, thanking him for his concern, Esme felt a little speechless. This smile was the real deal and it was pretty stunning on the handsome face. Esme reall hoped that his cheeks were not as red and hot as they felt to him at that moment… He ducked his head sheepishly. ”Um… sure. You’re welcome.” The man said something about getting out of his hair and maybe seeing him around. But what did he mean by thanking him properly? ”Oh! And I’m Esme! N-nice to meet you!” Esme managed with a return wave as the man he now knew as Tyrese was leaving.

Esme thought he should go, too but stopped in his tracks when he turned to see a familiar face. ”Akira!” he called cheerfully to the man and waved with a smile. He usually felt much too shy to greet someone so cheerfully, but Akira was one of the first people that he had met in Soleil City; there was a certain measure of comfort in that familiarity. Of course, the last time Akira had seen him, he had dozed off on Edin’s couch after drinking a little too much. Remembering that made Esme bite his lip and have to resist the urge to cover his face. ”Um… ah… It’s good to see you again.”

♪♪♫ Company: Tyrese, Akira
♪♪♫ Mood: Embarrassed
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

whiters4

Phoenix347

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:03 pm
Chandra Panesar

whiters4

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: Outside Track
With: Some people, Esme
Mood: Relaxed
((OOC: Don't know what I did here other than have akira walk in, but okay razz ))

Akira didn't feel like interrupting the two, Esme seemed to be socializing to which Akira had no idea how much he had done. Maybe he'd make another friend besides Akira and Edin. He may already have. Either way, the man Esme was talking to stood up to leave, walking past Akira with an odd air. It must have been another werewolf, the city was filled with them. A country town, that could be understandable but a city was a rare place. Esme looked to be following his leave, before he saw Akira and called out to him. Akira smiled back and returned a wave as Esme approached him.

The blue haired man's embarrassment was surprising, but it made Akira want to rub his hair, out of all things. "Hello Esme, it's good to see you too. It's been a while since we last met, how've you been? Oh, and what are you doing here? I wasn't aware you exercised at the local gym." In truth, Akira wanted to hold back the information about his own position. He felt like it would be fun to surprise Esme after a little bit if he had the chance.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:30 pm
                                                  Aldous Huxley

”Oh, I’ve been fine. I hope you have been as well. As far as why I’m here, ah… Well, I was riding past on my bicycle and I just thought I would have a look inside. I don’t normally go to a gym, but… Well, I think I will have more time to while I am here. So… maybe I will buy a membership sometime. It might be even better if you like to come here; maybe we could come together some time.” Esme smiled cheerfully. He thought he might be much less nervous if he had a friend with him. And Akira was a friend; one that he had felt sad that he hadn’t exchanged contact information with yet. It was nice to have a second chance to do so. ”I was thinking; I forgot to give you my phone number when I left it for Edin. I’m on my way to the beach to join in on the New Year’s festivities, but I can give it to you now before I head off. I-if you want it, I mean… You were the first friend I met here, so… I would like that. I would like it if we kept in touch.”

”Are you going to the beach, by the way? After you are done here, I mean. Maybe I can meet you there?” Esme smiled at Akira a bit hopefully. He did hope to meet new people while he was at the beach, but the company of friends was always comforting. And maybe he could introduce Akira to some of his other friends if he happened to run into them.

♪♪♫ Company: Akira
♪♪♫ Mood: Happy and hopeful
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

Phoenix347

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:33 pm
Chandra Panesar

whiters4

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: Outside Track

So curiosity grabbed at Esme, what were the odds? "Actually, I'm the new manager of Fiddle's, so I'll be here quite often now." he said with a smile. "I might not get to talk to every visitor while I'm on the timer, but if you do come I can take a couple minutes break every now and then." He hadn't heard about any new years festival though, but ti was the new years so it should have been expected. "Of course, I'll give you a call if I need to. I have a couple things I need to do here before I can leave, but I'll be sure to head there afterwards." He was curious how exactly a Soleil City new years festival would be like, and if at least Esme was there he wouldn't be entirely gambling his luck.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:23 pm
                                                  Aldous Huxley

”Oh, congratulations!” Esme exclaimed when Akira revealed that he was the new manager of the gym. What were the chances of his finding the place where Akira worked without even asking? Maybe he could manage two things at once by coming to Fiddle’s Gym; he could stay in better shape and get to see Akira more often! It was certainly a check on the pros list. But he wouldn’t be deciding today. Esme wrote down his phone number for Akira with a smile. ”Then I’ll look forward to seeing you there. I’m going to get going; I don’t want to miss too much. But I couldn’t help exploring the city just a little while not a lot of other people were around. See you later.” Had he really just admitted that he had waited for the streets to be empty before he was willing to have a look around? Maybe, if he was lucky, Akira hadn’t picked up on that. Esme already felt embarrassed enough as he left the building. He retrieved his bike from the rack where he had left it and peddled off toward the beach where there would certainly be no hiding from people.

{Exit}

♪♪♫ Company: Akira
♪♪♫ Mood: Happy
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

Phoenix347

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:34 pm
Kirenai Yuki

Chandra Panesar

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: Outside Track> office
Apparel: Tennis Shoes, Gray pants, red shirt, bandages around hands> Tennis shoes, faded jeans, gray shirt, bandages
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes(->Gym cloths)
((OOC: Long period until my next post-))

"Yep, I was pretty lucky to get one so soon, but I'll be glad to see you more often if you come here." Taking the slip of paper with numbers, Akira realized just how many phone numbers he's gotten since appearing in Soleil. He was going to have to start writing them down in a notebook or something at this rate. He still had the number from the girl he ran into, literally, yesterday. Pulling it out, he considered the thought of calling her, if only to bring Priya along and give Esme someone to talk to who was just as shy. Finding his office of the gym, he used the number he was given to send a message.
Hello, it's Akira. I was heading to the Festival at the beach soon with a friend, and was wondering if you and PRiya might tag along?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Home ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva's phone dinged as a message popped up. She looks down with a grin and looks over at one of her crystals that was linked to Priya. She texts him a quick message:

"That didn't take long wink You must like me razz just kidding. Anyways,

Priya is already at the Beach in some indoor... bar it looks like. I can meet you guys there."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:43 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: Office> Lockers
Apparel: Tennis Shoes, Gray pants, red shirt, bandages around hands> Tennis shoes, faded jeans, gray shirt, bandages
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes(->Gym cloths)

Akira wasn't expecting a reply as quick as this. She was joyful, even in text form somehow, but Akira was surprised to hear that Priya was already there. Maybe Esme and Priya may meet before he got there?
Okay, I will try and make it there soon, but I can't make any promises. My friend is already on the way there. See you then.

He had a few things to fill out on his first day before leaving for the festival, so it took him a while to do all he needed before he could change and leave the gym. When he finally did, he had to search around for the right direction to the beach...
((Leaving))

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces