Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Has this kind of things happened to anyone else? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:59 pm
Bellatrix_Black_Lestrange
This morning I was walking to school. Usually, people give me odd looks, probably getting nasty comments too and stuff. We,, today's raining and since I didn't take an umbrella, people probably thought I was insane. Anyway, when I was arriving at school, some idiot who was driving passed next to the sidewalk, right over one of those large puddles of rain. My pants were soaked and I even thought about throwing a rock at his car, but I didn't because I was late.

I just want to know if anyone has ever done this kind of things to you. (Soak you, say things about you, etc.)

Personally, I try not to let these things get to me, but it happens sometimes. People who know me respect me. I just think it isn't fair to, as Lita1692 said, 'judge a book by its cover'.

Edit: Oh and I just remembered: a few days ago, I was coming in my French class and a moron told me to 'drop dead'. That time, I didn't know if I should have hit him in the middle of the class or laugh out loud at his stupidity.

~Bella

No one ever speaks ill of me. I have the unusual dilemma of being the popular person in school - despite my appearance and mentality.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:27 pm
Oh yeah, that's a common occurance (the morons, not really the puddles). i honestly just think it's funny, infact i once made a sort of mock-national geographic style documentary about a goth chick who wonders into the domain of the prep, and the normal. truly beyond entertainment!

Hel Daughter of Loki

Spooky Ames

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:32 pm
I don't dress up almost at all, but even when I don't dress up, my friends often ask me if I'm alright, because I look sad/angry. neutral Also, I talked to my friend on the phone, and she was like, "Whoah, your voice is like, emotionless." (It is pretty low.) I laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:35 am
I get weird looks alot since I dress in what I fell like and put make-up on the way I want. I don't know if they talk behind my back because I really don't care, I ignore those around me who judge others by their looks, those people really piss me off....*broods*  

Soriana Leo

shayde darkmoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:43 pm
hmm ive been splashed,called names,told to die or whatever, but the thing i find entertaining is when people drive by bark/ make a stupid noise like its an insult i just laugh my a*s off lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:21 pm
To be honest, I think this is mainly due to teenagers being complete and total ********, but that's just me...

I didn't get that much of it in high school, I mean except for the 'omg what is he wearing' or the 'dude, it's not halloween!'...

In college I get none (I repeat NONE) of these things, I mean I get weird glances if I do crazy things (like start laughing maniacally and not stopping for about 10 minutes), but people could care less about my clothes... I guess it comes from going to an art school, where people can dress up as tampons on any day of the week... (yes... there are people who dress up like bloody tampons at my school.)

If anything I consider myself too normal... lol.  

Bloody Loon

Dark_Style

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:10 pm
Sometimes. I just don't give a ******** though.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:40 pm
i always get stared at when i go to the mall.
one time i went and i was drinking a rockstar energy drink.
people were givng me a look like "OMFG, if it wouldn't cause a scene i run right now" that kind of look like what the hell is that. .
i made the "logical" assumption that they were all thinking "O no goth kid with an energy drink, head for the hills!"
i am scary when i'm hyper though.
lately i meow (quite realisticly) and oink (also quite realistic) and it freaks people out.  

Miyu_Aizawa

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:20 pm
Yeah. That kind of stuff used to happen all the time when I was in high school. I didn't care. I always walked away knowing that karma will get them. Someday. Because even though it might not come soon it's always building.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:33 pm
When I was still going to school I got F****d with all the time, I take the bus everywhere in the city and allot of the time when I would be walking to a bus stop people would yell out of there car windows at me. I've been splashed by cars, had trash thrown at me, Ive gotten into the habit of looking before I sit down because people use to put s**t on my chair like food, or pencils. I would always get weird looks at school because the majority of girls at my school are wanna be gangsters and dress super preppy. Im NOT emo, I just feel more comfterable dressing gothic and its what I like. Allot of you might think this is pathetic, but one of the main reasons why I dropped out of school was because I was messed with all of the time. Man you should of seen the evil glares I got in my all girl choir class 'super lol'  

Sodamu

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:39 pm
Sodamu
Im NOT emo
Who said you were?

neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:31 pm
I didn't mean anything by it, I've just been called that before by people at my school.  

Sodamu

What-I-am-Is-ME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:44 am
In my History class last year in 8th grade I sat at a table with all guys and they started singing "Kumbia (sp?) my lord" whenever I would see them in the hall way. It was rather stupid if you ask me. but they did it the whole year and I wanted to punch em' so bad but I didn't.

biggrin though the only upside to it was that when I was walking in the hallways I was able to scare little 6th graders into thinking I'll hurt them it was so much fun!! biggrin

I was called emo too, it was so stupid. People wanted to know if I cut myslef they wanted me to show my wrists and everything. It was so gay. Then I actually did punch someone. And hit someone upside the head with a hard back book. Now that was enlightening.

though after a while you get used to it, now I find it really funny beacuse yeah it is. I would get made fun of, and I would cry when I was in 5th grade then in 6th grade I started to not care anymore. If you're going to be weird or an outcast you better get used to it because as long as you are one no ones going to stop treating you like crud

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:06 pm
.... I've got to say.... High School is rather pathetic, middle school even more so...

Are there any post-high school people who would care to brighten the mood up and let them know that the entire world isn't like this? It isn't. Don't let them get to you, it's only a few more years, and you're away from the jerks, asses, ********, and other forms of complete and total douchebaggery.

CHEER UP! LIFE IS GRAND! LIFE AS A GOTH IS GRANDER!  

Bloody Loon

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:31 pm
Kaishi Kyouki
.... I've got to say.... High School is rather pathetic, middle school even more so...

Are there any post-high school people who would care to brighten the mood up and let them know that the entire world isn't like this? It isn't. Don't let them get to you, it's only a few more years, and you're away from the jerks, asses, ********, and other forms of complete and total douchebaggery.

CHEER UP! LIFE IS GRAND! LIFE AS A GOTH IS GRANDER!
I can attest to this. Being as I am working on my second year of being out of high school. Once you get out all the petty things seem farther away because if you go to college there are waaay too many people for anyone not in your social circle to give a ******** about you and in general many people are too self centered to even stop and notice you.

Four years may seem like much but the older you get the faster time goes.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff