Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:04 am
Well, I was just saying cuz; if the NDS is like the N64, only handheld, then we could have a pokemon colloseum in that system and it would probably rock. Then I would actually get me one of those!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:23 pm
hypnocrown
Hey Mel! You think there might be a poke game for the new Nintendo DS system? Imagine the grahics!

You know, I'm kinda down cuz it turns out that my GBA SP can't be repaired. Well, it can be, but the cost to repair is way more than the cost of the actual console. So it is cheaper for me to buy a new one. Damn!
I'm sorry man, wish I could help but I dont even have an SP, nor have I even heard of the Nintendo DS system, but it sounds awesome.  

Youkai_Kurama

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:57 am
It's ok dude, don't worry about it. I gotta deal with it and it's not a huge problem, it's more like a trivial kinda thing. I should have taken better care of my GBA I guess...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:20 pm
Youkai_Kurama
hypnocrown
Hey Mel! You think there might be a poke game for the new Nintendo DS system? Imagine the grahics!

You know, I'm kinda down cuz it turns out that my GBA SP can't be repaired. Well, it can be, but the cost to repair is way more than the cost of the actual console. So it is cheaper for me to buy a new one. Damn!
I'm sorry man, wish I could help but I dont even have an SP, nor have I even heard of the Nintendo DS system, but it sounds awesome.

eek i dont even no what this stuff is!!!! sounds cool though i guess if its for pokemon i wouldnt know i played one of the games on a gamboy advanced once, wait is that what a GBA SP is or is SP the ones that fold and stuff (the new one) ah! im confused sweatdrop lets just say all i have is a PS2 so ya no gameboys....  

Teh Ushi-ness

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:48 am
ushiomo
Youkai_Kurama
hypnocrown

eek i dont even no what this stuff is!!!! sounds cool though i guess if its for pokemon i wouldnt know i played one of the games on a gamboy advanced once, wait is that what a GBA SP is or is SP the ones that fold and stuff (the new one) ah! im confused sweatdrop lets just say all i have is a PS2 so ya no gameboys....
It's all ok. We all have the systems that we like *cough*game cube rocks*cough*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:31 pm
Melody Rhyme
ushiomo
Youkai_Kurama
hypnocrown

*cough*PS2 IS BETTER!*cough*  

Youkai_Kurama

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:58 pm
Youkai_Kurama
Melody Rhyme
*cough*PS2 IS BETTER!*cough*
Hah, that's what Sony wants you to think *they take your minds* I'm really only playing with you, I like the PS2 and X-Box just as much as Game Cube for different games/reasons

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:26 pm
Melody Rhyme
ushiomo
Youkai_Kurama
hypnocrown

lol! funny ^.^ ps2 is okay for me although my mean unlce has an xbox and he was proving its better because there are songs on it and stuff it got me so mad stressed but hey i poor give me a break sweatdrop  

Teh Ushi-ness

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:23 am
I read ya Ushiomo! we may all be poor around here. I managed to get a PS2 at least and it's even better than the X-box (you can get songs in there too, but not in MP3 format, unless maybe you get a PS2 hard drive).

I'm one step closer to getting another GBA. I hope I get the rest soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:55 am
hypnocrown
I read ya Ushiomo! we may all be poor around here. I managed to get a PS2 at least and it's even better than the X-box (you can get songs in there too, but not in MP3 format, unless maybe you get a PS2 hard drive).

Good I'm happy for ya!  

Youkai_Kurama

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:28 am
You know, this time I won't get an SP, they're quite fragile I hear and, to be perfectly honest, I don't want the same thing to happen again. (I think I closed the lid on my SP too hard and that's why it's kinda ruined)

This time I'll get one of those GBA + a game package. Has anyone played Metroid Fusion? How is it?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:23 pm
hypnocrown

cool ill have to find out where to get one (ps2 hard drive) and i bearly managed to get a ps2 mines used i got it for 80$ sweatdrop (i dont mean to sound whiney sorry)  

Teh Ushi-ness

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:28 am
Ok, but you didn't sound too whiney too me...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:02 am
Wow, I really wish I was on when you guys are, but I'm so busy right now with midterms....rrrrrg.....  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:17 am
Melody Rhyme
Wow, I really wish I was on when you guys are, but I'm so busy right now with midterms....rrrrrg.....

Don't worry Mel, we understand that you can't be here all the time. 3nodding  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces