Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:18 am
Kaname smirked as he kissed her back. He didn't let her back away. His arm still holding her close. "Ichigo." He whispered and kissed her again. Absently he thought he should probably show her around the house. It was going to be her home. Did she have one with her things in it? They would have to collect them then.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:28 am
She looked up at him. "Did you just call me a Strawberry?" She started to laugh and cuddled into him without thinking. She pushed away slightly. "I have to get home. I start my new job tomorrow night" She started to thing about how she was going to get home.  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:16 pm
His smile turned into a frown when she pulled away from him. No. No she shouldn't do that! Job? She had a job?! He gave a huff and cupped the back of her head to get her attention. "Mine." He pushed out. "Here. Home." He had to learn her language. He licked his lips his eyes going black with emotion. He couldn't tell her in English that he'd take her to her 'job' so he tried in Japanese. "I'll take you to this job. Wherever it is, but this is home now."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:49 am
She smiled up at him yawning softly. "Arigatōgozaimashita, But you do not have too. I can handle getting their. Plus i have a home and a cat to feed." she raked a hand through her hair. her green eyes closing half way. She didn't know she was this tired, but she remembered she had not slept in four days.  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:52 am
Kaname gave a huff through his nose. Resisting. Why did they resist? "No." He replied. "Stay here and rest, I will find this cat and bring it here." Why was he so forceful? He couldn't understand his actions. Would this cat like him? He wanted to growl. What had kept her up so long she looked near close ot passing out?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:10 am
"Fine i will rest here for a bit, but i just bought that house. Nina likes to hide, so shake her food bowl to get her to come out." She started to close her eyes slightly. She had never been this tired before. She never showed her weakness to anyone. "Why are you being so kind to someone you hardly know?"  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:19 am
Kaname shrugged and guided her to a room. "Hn." he replied before he tucked her into her bed. "Oyasumi." He whispered to her then closed the blinds so she could have darkness for sleeping in. He then turned and went out of the room, his hand on his heart. She'd made it beat. That had to mean something. He had to find out. After he found her house so he could feed the cat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:01 am
Her eyes closed as she fell asleep. her heart pounding softly, as she turned onto her side. Her red hair moving over her face slightly. Her brows scrunched together as her dream went into her memories pulling her family into her dream. She couldn't tell who was killing them, but she stayed hidden as her father told her too.  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:44 am
Kaname returned to his room and watched her for long moments. His brow frowned when he watched her face scrunch up. Something didn't seem right about it all. He crouched down and waited until she rolled back toward him and tentatively reached out to stroke her cheek. Oh right the cat! He stood slowly and pressed a kiss to her head as he picked her pocket for her information, taking her wallet and got her address from her ID. He took his GPS and plugged the information into it taking the directions it gave him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:00 am
when he kissed her head, her face relaxed slightly. She murmured in her sleep softly as she tossed and turned. the bad dreams move to a good dream.
As he got to her home the cat saw him and hid from him. watching him. She wasn't use to her owner not coming home to feed her.

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:08 am
Kaname raised his brow at the house. He pulled out two metal needles and picked the lock with ease. He could hear the cat but decided not to pursue it. Instead he put the food in the bowl and snooped around a little. He liked the place. But he had his specially built. Perhaps he could. . .meet his Witch part way? Maybe? He peeked through her books and found her version of the Living Book of Lore. He didn't know much about the Lore since he was a made vampire. But he knew enough that he was able to survive this long. Perhaps it would tell him what she was to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:28 am
the Living book of Lore moved off the shelf and opening to the section about vampires. But a section of it became highlighted and it gave insight about a Bride that would start a vampire's heart back up and make him breath again. A vampire only has one Bride and will become unstable if an harm to or if the Bride ceases to exist.
Nina came out of hiding and mewed softly. She padded over and looked up at him mewing again. She rubbed against his leg, before going to eat.  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:56 pm
Kaname read the book and gasped softly. His eyes reading over the text. Bride. . .His mate. . .He wiped a hand over his mouth as the cat meowed at him. He absently reached down and gently pet her. His reactions to her explained a lot. Unstable. . .Ha, he was already unstable. So many years drinking blood had given him memories he never wanted.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:51 am
Nina walked back over and watched him, her yellow eyes flexed with a bit of emerald green. She mewed rubbing against his leg again. She stretched her body up his leg.  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:54 am
Kaname looked down at the cat and gently picked it up, snuggling it gently in his arms. "I wonder how you'd react to a new home. . ." He mumbled to it. He frowned. "I wonder if there is such a thing as dimensional doors?" mused walking around the lounge room. He felt a little deeper at peace with the feline in his arms. Perhaps he could get his Bride a cat Sanctuary? He smirked. Yes. A cat Sanctuary.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff