[ prp ] local expertise (America & Chel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:39 pm
She was answered by a frustrated sound. "It'd be ********' easier if it was, Chel." Another sip. "Crushes are nice. You just get to float about in lovey feelings and daydream and then like, you move on to the next one and no one ever gets hurt by it, right?"

Pausing she squints at Chel, "Okay now you gotta share a lil or this is gonna turn into some big ********>' Feelings Talk and that sorta s**t's like two more drinks in."

chiickadee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:58 pm
Well that was ... New. She opened her mouth to ask another question but America cut her off just in time- damn that woman, she knew too well.

"Awright, awright," Chel surrendered, holding up both hands in defeat (but still holding her drink like it was her god given right). "It's full desperate housewives in this b***h 'cause one guy I known fer a long time wants t'go steady, but the dude I might dig right now's a ********' p***k. An' they know each other." She grimaced at her drink. She liked the talk about bikini bottle openers more.

lizbot

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:15 pm
"Awmigawddd," America coos. "A love triangle? I'm guessing it's not the solve it with a threesome type?" America shook her head and bumped her shoulder against Chel's.

"Are they fun to be with, at least?"

chiickadee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:30 pm
Chel had the misfortune of being mid-sip when America proposed a threesome. The idea of Shun or Jack being in a bed with the other actually made her snort and choke on her drink with laughter to the point where she almost did a spit-take.

After coughing a bit to clear her throat, she slapped her hand on the table a few times. "Holy s**t."

lizbot

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:39 pm
Wiggling in her seat, America went on, "Do you like the p***k-guy like, exclusively? Or is he a Mr. Challenge?" She said the latter with a certain savor, an obvious appreciation for Mr. Challenges.

chiickadee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:51 pm
Chel was immediately beginning to regret saying anything. This was why she played off things with jokes; the answer to all of America's questions became:

"s**t man, I don't know."

She pulled back some of her hair and pushed it to one side, the tell-tale sign of an uncomfortable Chel (if such a thing existed). "He's cool?" How was she supposed to know if it was exclusive or a challenge if she didn't even know what the feeling was. "Go back t'talkin' 'bout yer crush, s**t." She looked away with the next sip.

lizbot

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:34 pm
Easing up on the other girl, America's look was sympathetic and then salacious as she gave Chel the gossip and nevermind her decision not to go into the less than shining details of her own coolguy. "Well, I met him when I first got in my big accident that totaled my truck and got me stuck here. He worked at the garage, and later I saw him on tindr and swiped right because...well, he had a certain look I liked." The redhead grinned broadly, and went on, "So we chat and get friendly and eventually we hook up and then..."

She made spooky fingers at Chel, along with a low woooo-wooo sound that was maybe supposed to be spooky but maybe she was just close to drunk.

"He ghosted me! Poof!"

chiickadee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:40 pm
"Are you sayin' he died or-"

Thing were about to get slightly weird if so.

lizbot

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:47 pm
America paused, dumbfounded, then burst out laughing. "Naw, hun. Then he'd have a good excuse for not texting and avoiding the ******** out of me for a good week after."

chiickadee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:19 pm
Chel raised an eyebrow. "S'only been a week? Ain't that a bit clingy t'freak out now, darlin'?"

lizbot

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:26 pm
America waved her hand, "This was months ago, I forgave him after taking him down a peg or two. But for a long while I kept expecting him to just up and disappear any day. He was just passing through here, too, saving up money to leave and do whatever, maybe go back home. Maybe I was wrong, though, he's still here after all, right?"

America scowled thoughtfully into her the bottom of her glass and saw her immediate future in the dregs of vodka and fruit juice. Acting on this vision, she called out for another drink, and was soon gazing into that foretold future, tiny umbrella and all.

chiickadee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:25 pm
Chel took a long swig of her drink, finishing off the bottom of it and setting the glass back on the counter. She could have ordered another one, but she decided to hold off- at least for now. Instead she played with the end of a complimentary toothpick and listened to America with ... confusion.

"Maybe he's madly in love with you," she taunted, poking the woman's leg with the toothpick in a friendly gesture. "Can you name yer firstborn after me?"

lizbot

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:30 pm
America just snorted, "He's got eyes. Damn right he's in love with me but that's just y'know...I'm hot as ******** and smart and fun. Who wouldn't be?" She gave a playful swat at the attacking toothpick.

"Maybe you can get a middle name. I've got three and he has two so maybe they should have like...five."

chiickadee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:37 pm
"The ******** yer middle names?"

Chel had always just kind of assumed it was "********." As in, America ******** Jones.

lizbot

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:48 pm
"Well let's just say that between us we got a Habakkuk and a Theodorina, so the bar's set pretty high for any kids," America drawled. "They'd be grateful for a Chel."

A wink.

"I know I am."

chiickadee

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out