[PRP] Desperate Housewives (Chel/Jack) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:16 pm
"I don't really know that m'even magical." Chel had no inkling that she was anyways. "Just had more dreams lately. M'not even sure what's real and what ain't, y'know?"

She scoffed. "That sounds metal as ********. What's even real bro?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:02 am
He snorted, even though quite frankly that was starting to become a very real question.

"Dreams about what?" he asked.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:43 am
"The other side, mostly. S'the same as here just rainy an' everything needs a new coat of paint an' s**t." She wondered if Jack would like that or be put off by it. He seemed to like things neat and orderly. "Just don't ******** with the seagulls."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:35 pm
He appeared thoughtful and, once their drinks arrived, he began to sip the second beer with a frown. "Same here. About the rain, I mean. What about the seagulls now?"

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:21 pm
"They're evil," she muttered, remembering all too clearly the way they'd attacked her. "They say dickish things an' then try to to kill you."

She began downing a little bit too much of her drink.

medigel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:22 am
"Huh." Smack talking seagulls couldn't even be top ten weirdest s**t material. What a world.

"Well...invite me next time you cross the barrier," he said with a nudge. "There's some beautiful stuff there, if I'm being honest. Like, I think this haunted house I visited was definitely Other material."  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:22 am
"You don't really ... choose when y'go over. Happens in yer sleep or whatever." She nudged him back from across the table. "You prolly got a season pass fer those haunted houses, swear t'god."

medigel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:02 pm
That was the crux of the problem, he realized as he took another gulp: not being able to choose.

"Yeah, well, this one was legit." And Jack realized he had only taken one photo of his journey to boot. Sighing at himself, he pulled his phone out to search for it in his mail. "Demon clowns and college ghosts and s**t. Weirdly, also a few puppies and kittens. But."

He passed his phone over. On screen was a landscape, almost panoramic view of the fog-filled gardens he had stumbled into near the end. The focus seemed to be mutually shared by a pair of skeletons leaned towards one another in deep conversation and the full moon hanging above them.

"Wasn't all bad."

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:51 pm
Chel rolled her eyes. "You was probably doin' some gross s**t in there 'cause you loved it so much." She made a very crude motion with her hand to symbolize what she meant.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:57 pm
"Nah." For once, he didn't add to the jibe; rather he was placid. "Just fit the aesthetic, you know. Death. What remains after, what endures. The story that might be behind those skeletons." He gave a slight shrug and drank the last of his beer, waiting for the snark to continue. But it was clear that the photo was something he had pondered over.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:06 am
"Mmm, the smell of plastic hands an' underpaid workers." She snorted with laughter and slapped a handle on the table. Chel really didn't think much of that haunted house at all.

Now Chel finally leaned in to look at the photo and she was surprised to see it was familiar. "Oh yeah! I been t'that one. It was suuuuper fake." She raised an eyebrow. "Were you scared?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:26 am
Another shrug. "The first room I went into, my shadow turned into octane nightmare fuel, but I didn't get a good enough look at it. The clown had too many teeth though." He couldn't explain why that detail bothered him more than the clown part. "Wasn't fake, though. Definitely not all of it anyway."

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:07 am
"Pshhh, you was just scared."

medigel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:40 am
"Uh-huh," he monotoned. "Regardless, I made it through, and there was a voice that said I could enjoy my prize. Maybe that was something magical?" At the very least it coincided with the dreams, if not caused them. "Doesn't seem like a blatant power, though. I haven't noticed anything different like I said."  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:45 am
"What? I didn't get no prize what the ********>" Chel was now feeling sincerely cheated and a little drunk.

"I dunno, I don't really got no powers either 'cept the weird finger guns an' my eyeballs. I got the eyeballs from a friend too- wasn't no magic dream that did it."

medigel

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces