[PRP] Know It All (Preacher & Zac) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:59 am
"Wait.. wait a min', you think you dragged me into this? Dude, the ********' s**t place itself dragged my sorry a** in, not you!" She scrunched up her face at him. "'Less you got some real kinda weird power, man." If so, he was way more powerful than she'd pegged him for. But people were constantly surprising her.

"N' this place ain't gonna change me. I'm still pretty damn ordinary. I get bored more n' anythin' here. Damn bored." She scuffed her heel along the concrete. "Dun be such a worrywart, Zac."

endejester

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:17 am
"It will change you, it's subtle at first but, yeah...it does. I didn't even realize for an age that I had this 'basically great at research' power. Like, I've always been good at it but, like If you ever need to research a paper? Grab me.... but yeah after that, it just gets stranger." He laughed and shook his head.

"I know two people with horns... I mean.." He waved his hands. "You won't be bored long...that's all."

The Semblance of Unity

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:23 am
"This place can ********' try." She looked around, as if searching for something to challenge. "The only thing I wanna do here is get kinda magical maybe so I can beat up s**t. Someone told me fists don't work very well here. What a load of s**t."

endejester

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:19 pm
".... well, I guess that's a goal, I suppose?" He said making an odd face. "Try not to punch everything though?

The Semblance of Unity

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:05 pm
"Oh, nah. I got a particular face itchin' for these hands." She wiggled her fingers at him. "I only fight the world if the world fights me first, y'know."

endejester

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:13 pm
"Oh yes?" He blinked at her tipping his head in curiosity.

"Who if I might ask?"

The Semblance of Unity

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:15 pm
"Dun remember the name," she said flippantly. "But how many dudes all on afire can there be, really?"

endejester

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:17 pm
Zac looked like he was about ready to choke on his tongue, somewhere between laughing and horrified.

"Um. I think I learned recently his name is Ezra." He laughed.

"Dare I ask why you're willing to risk the burns?"

The Semblance of Unity

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:35 pm
"Ezra, smezra the scribe." She shrugged. "Owe him a punch or like fifty 'cause he was the reason behind Mer- my boss falling ill n' junk. I like m'boss."

endejester

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:48 pm
Zac laughed softly and shook his head.

"If there is one thing you will learn about Mercer, is that he does have a tendency to put himself, willing or not into these situations. Much as I hate it, it's true... Do you know he's my guardian? "

The Semblance of Unity

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:06 pm
She looked briefly guilty. "Yeah, he told me. But he don't like his name dropped so I didn't wanna say this was 'bout him..." Preacher thought for a second baout what Zac said.

"While you're prob right, it's like... even if he puts himself in those sitches, there's a reason behind it, yeah? And the underlyin' reason gets ********' punched. In this case, it's a**-on-fire dude."

endejester

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:15 pm
"Yeah..." Zac said softly. "...sometimes I want to punch Jerimiah too, because he... does things like this. But part of it is this town as well." He sighed softly.

"I think honestly, that he is deeper than even he knows."

The Semblance of Unity

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:30 pm
"Well," Preacher paused for a second. "Don't punch 'im. Kick him in tha balls - it's a more lastin' memory." She wondered what it was like having Mercer for a dad. Probably terrible. Everyone changed the closer people got to them. She patted Zac's knee in sympathy.

"What - deeper in bullshit land? I mean, ain't he like head of the cool magic squad n' s**t?"

endejester

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:56 pm
"Sometimes I'd swear he is." he admitted with a chuckle.

"Beyond that though, Ezra -" He hesitated then and said carefully. "The burning man, has taken an - interest in him, a familiarity. It... seems he's not the only one but all the same. The very idea of someone whom is perpetually on fire for reasons unknown, whom is part of that creepy court thing and...." he waved his hand and sighed frustrated.

"I don't like the nobles, as a whole I mean."

The Semblance of Unity

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:22 pm
"What's a noble? This isn't, like, suddenly Victorian England, right?"

endejester

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]