[PRP] Now You Don't (Chel/Shun) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:07 pm
She tried to form another one but as she threw it, it sadly melted away mid-air. She'd already used up a lot of her power just between running, energizing Shun and forming one snowball.

It wasn't a lot of energy for someone experience in Ashdown, but this was literally Chel's first go at it.

Watching the snowball fade her expression turned from giddy childishness to panic. Oh no.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:10 pm
Shun continued to stare at Chel as she attempted to do that again. He just flicked his wrist and attempted to sweep her legs from under her with an icy shadow.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:12 pm
Chel did fall.

Hard.

"Oh c'mon it was just a joke y'big baby." Getting back up was going to be ... hard. She was just going to lay on this ice right now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:30 pm
Shun folded his arms and just stared down at her. Silently.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:22 pm
Chel slowly rolled over, off of the ice patch and back onto the dead grass. Then she stood up slowly (as though Shun was about to do it again) and waited ...

When no immediate damage came, she let out a sigh. She felt tired after that- she'd been feeling more and more tired lately, but using such powers must have sealed the deal for her. "D'you have stuff y'wanna practice? I can run around an' be a pretty good punchin' bag I think."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:26 pm
"I need to improve on all fronts. Unfortunately I am not really in so much control over this that I cannot tune it down all too much. The ice is ******** sharp," he replied.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:31 pm
Chel shook her head. "F'you ******** me up I'll just heal it or whatever. It'll be fine!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:39 pm
"There is no healing if I outright ******** kill you. You are not that good with magic yet anyway," Shun grumbled. He took a step back from Che and folded his arms over his chest. If he knew how to properly 'pull his punches' with his magic, that was one thing, but he was still learning how to properly control it in the first place. Things may be stupidly weak or incredibly strong.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:45 pm
Chel thought about it for a moment. Then she thought really hard about it.

And her skin grew a little harder. Maybe not rock solid, but tougher. She felt like she was surrounded by a thin shield layer. It put her a little out of breath to maintain but ... she could try at least.

"You won't kill me Shun. You got this, mofo." She slapped her fist against her other hand's open palm. "Bring it on."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:52 pm
A sigh escaped him. Shun slowly shook his head, then shifted into stance. As he did this, a few wisps of shadow rose up from under him before they formed a few jagged blades of ice. These began to quickly orbit his body, keeping a few feet away from his actual form to give him some space to move without worrying about clipping himself.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:53 pm
Chel, in response, began to run.  
Blade Kuroda rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 3 Total: 7 (3-12)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:14 pm
Shun grunted as Chel began to ran. He took off after her, though he wasn't able to move quite as fast with his orbiting barrier up in place. He was going to need to make due with something else.

It was his plan to keep the barrier up ******** it.

With a wave of his hand, the three shards of ice came blitzing out after Chel.

((Odds is hit))

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:11 pm
All three daggers met their mark, slashing along Chel's side and arms. However, they deflected off of her skin, ricocheting into the ground and promptly melting.

"Not bad aim, but yer gonna have t'hit harder than that wonderboy."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:44 am
With a huff, Shun vanished from his position, reappearing a short distance in front of Chel. As he appeared, he sent his fist out towards her torso, magically enhancing himself to make him pack a harder punch.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:07 am
Chel took the punch with a groan, but instead of going flying she slid backwards a few feet, her shoes digging miniature trenches into the ground like it was some kind of badass action movie.

"Okay, maybe not that hard," she said with a slight wheeze, rubbing her stomach lightly. She looked up from her stomach and back to Shun, giving him a thumbs up. "Still good."

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff