Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] Two Unimpressed People (Chel/Shun) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:04 pm
Shun shook his head, "The amulet does not work that way. It just sort of teleports me to Other Ashdown. If it created a portal to the other side, that would be another matter."

He kept his gaze on the growing shadowy figure. He didn't think he could dispell it or anything here, especially when it was acting like it was its complete own entity right about now.

"Exit is this way. Come on."

The detective made his way to the doorway and stepped out, where he found himself properly outside of the haunted house. He looked around, if only to make sure that they hadn't crossed over just now. From the looks of it, they were still in regular Ashdown.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:13 pm
Chel kept hold of his arm and later a hand on his back just until her eyes adjusted and she was able to follow him without the aid.

The cool night air was a nice change after the musty old house they'd been in.

"Wasn't a bad haunted house f'that thing at the end wasn't real. I don't remember the last time I got worried 'bout that kind of s**t." Of course, she was worried because it might have been Other Ashdown related (and potentially All Seeing related) not because it was scary on its own.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:18 pm
"Considering that, I am fairly certain everything else in that house was real as well. It would certain explain the mysterious nature of this place. ******** magic sometimes. I swear," he grumbled under his breath.

Shun rubbed his head, looking back at the rickety structure.

"It seemed mostly harmless though, if not irritating at times. I am uncertain about that shadow creature in there, though. I do not know if its intent was simply to frighten or if it actually did have worse intentions. Ideally... not. Most citizens would not be able to put up with something like that."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:24 pm
"Let's go tell the police!" Chel said with a lopsided grin. He was the police. That was the joke.

"Naw- f'that thing wanted t'put up a fight, it woulda done some s**t to us. Had us cornered in a dark room- 'as easy pickin'." Chel had to agree it was harmless. "I still think s'not magic an' s'just a well made house."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:29 pm
Shun stared at her for a few moments, not all too amused at her attempt at a joke. He didn't do jokes.

His arms folded over his chest and he let out a huff.

"Well there is where we will have to disagree, then. You have to keep in mind that I can see perfectly well in the dark. That room was completely barren. There was no place to set up a projector, speakers, or whatever else they could have used if it were just a normal 'haunted' attraction. I have also made things from the shadows, and met creatures of shadow. That was more reminiscent of those."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:34 pm
Chel tilted her head. "Since when you been able t'see in the dark?" That was news to her. A lot of things were news to her.

"That's ... yeah 'as a little more magic then fer sure." Chel was stubborn but she also wasn't smart enough to think of a way around Shun's reasoning. "What should we do then?" She vaguely wondered if there were magic police officers in Other Ashdown.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:44 pm
"For awhile now."

Shun sighed, looking back at the house, then down towards where he had parked his bike. After a few moments, he just started to make his way in that direction.

"Not much that we can do about it. Other than try to warn some people. I am uncertain if it is really worth doing that, however. Most people probably would not listen."

And how dangerous the place was still very questionable. Still, it wasn't as if he could just outright tell people that it was a magic haunted house from other Ashdown. Either they would think he's nuts, or if they knew about that sort of thing... some people would probably actually go for it anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:56 pm
Chel followed. "Can y'tell me when you get new powers? S'just gonna be confusin' f'you keep pullin' stuff outta yer a** an' I don't know about it." Plus if she knew what he could do, she knew what to expect. Most people worked better when she had cards to play.

"Yeah an' ... most people would just think we're pussies." Telling people "the haunted house is dangerous" wouldn't really pan out in the long run. Chel's pride was on the line.

She walked in silence for a bit after that before saying, "So ... about that movie-"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:00 pm
"That depends. Some stuff is best kept as a card up one's sleeve," he stated as he continued on down towards his bike. Eventually, he reached the vehicle, where he went ahead and placed his helmet back on.

"I will pass on the movie. I think I have had enough of Halloween related shenanigans for one evening."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:15 pm
Chel found herself smiling at the first response. It was just ... very Shun.

"Doesn't have t'be Halloween-y." She didn't put her helmet on just yet.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:17 pm
Shun turned towards her. It couldn't be seen anymore since he had the face shield down which obscured his facial features, but he was raising his brow at her. He waited for her to elaborate.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:20 pm
"I just ... wanna hang with you. S'at weird?" She looked up at him once before looking down to pick at the side of her helmet.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:01 am
"I still think so, yes. I do not think I will ever really understand why you would want to," he replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:16 am
"My life's always noisy. Yer like quiet," she said simply. She didn't expect Shun to understand it or even dwell on it considering she didn't fully understand it herself. "I can buy the popcorn f'you stop somewhere on the way back."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:18 am
That made. No sense. Whatsoever.

"Fine. Just do not make a mess... And you better not be too noisy either. That last room gave me a headache."  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff