Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:41 pm
intuition

"... I think ..." Jeremiah said slowly, sitting up and looking as things melted away. "That you might have come into your powers as a Noble of the Court." As it was something that had been mentioned, that it happened in the aftermath of passing their trials. They would find themselves with more power than they had had before.

"It was looking like the setting for what you were reading."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:54 am
falling faster

Alg didn't seem to care about the blood or the mess. When Jeremiah leaned into him he lifted up and slid himself into his husband's lap and delicately extracted the glass from his hands and set it aside. It clearly hadn't made anything easier to say or deal with.

He again pressed his warm hand to Jeremiah's chest through the tattered shirt, giving him all the comfort and concern he had.

"So what happened?"  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:01 am
i found

Algie stepped back from his husband, not sure what would happen.

Though he did slip out his cell phone to take a picture of Jeremiah in a veil.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:05 am
intuition

"It didn't look very good.." At least not quite what he'd had in mind. He glanced down at the page and crossed some things out, rewrote some words, and started to read again. It was a test.

It was the same as before and the room around them shifted. He was vaguely aware of Hellbine in the window agitatedly leaping up in surprise as the window shifted into a flat wall (or appeared to) and both cats ended up on the sofa sniffing at things as the room built itself around them.

By the time he was done the passage, the room around them had seemed to change. Even the sofa they lay on was slightly different looking but it became obvious that the less effort he put into the description of something, the less formed his personal idea of it was, the more it looked a bit like an abstract painting.

"This is..." something else.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:29 am
falling faster

Jeremiah made a soft noise in the back of his throat when the glass was taken but then Algie was warm in his lap and hands were on him and he sunk against him. His arms wrapped around his husband, face pressing to his neck a moment as he let out a ragged breath.

"She made me choose. Who can I let go of, who I can-" live without. Yet he honestly couldn't. It wasn't something he could not fathom yet he had to choose. The list was small, so very small, of those who held his heart.

"I picked Zac." There was cold wetness where Jeremiah's face was pressed to Algie's neck. For all that there was a strain on his relationship with his son because of the business with other ashdown, he still loved him, still cared for him, but all this had done-

This just proved his failure in more ways.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:39 am
i found

"... really, Alg," he said with a huff from under the veil. Algie got a picture of Jeremiah flipping him a two-fingered salute before he was gently pulling the veil off. "I think it's meant to let me see something but I can't tell what? At least not here."

The fabric was brushed against once more, a thumb brushing the tears, before he was setting it back into the box.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:59 pm
intuition

Jeremiah lured the cats to him with wiggling fingers because obviously they would be bothered. He watched as his husband spoke and the room shifted and changed, even the couch underneath them.

"... it is," he said quietly, eyes a little wide because this was something amazing. A kiss was pressed to Algie's temple as he pushed himself up to stand and touch something that had been changed in the room.

iloveyouDIE
*screams she thought this got posted the other day and apparently it was just eaten instead*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:35 am
falling faster

Alg's arms curled around Jeremiah's shoulders and his hands buried in his hair to hold him close. The entirety of the arrangement was disgusting to him, his dislike of Sunny curling into a heavily biased near-hatred. The feeling shifted when Jeremiah told him what happened, into a hollow pit in his stomach, concern and dread for what that meant.

She couldn't truly take Zac away could she? She couldn't rob Jeremiah of his love for his son...

"What does... what does that mean Jeremiah?"  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:37 am
i found

"We'll have to take it out then," Alg neared the box, also running the tears over his fingers. Any connection to Mina - Noeh - The Sorrowful One, had meaning for them both.

"See what happens.." Alg glanced up at his husband before lifting on his toes to kiss him.

Then the oven timer beeped and he had to go get out whatever he was making them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:43 am
intuition

Everything seemed as detailed as Algie could imagine it to be. Anything touched or felt also seemed real - right up until the second you though it looked wrong or off and the lack of faith in the illusion caused it to muddle, look less convincing, and eventually bleed away like paint dripping off of a canvas.

Any details he hadn't paid attention to seemed to remain like the normal room, the wallpaper fading back to the normal color and the windows still showing the outside unless (it seemed) he specified otherwise.

"This is wild.." Alg was a bit amazed at this new power of his.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:08 pm
falling faster

The love was there but the guilt would eat at him for a long time. The failure of the deal was now also a failure as a father.

"She put her hands on my face and her thumbs over her eyes and she pressed ..." Jeremiah's face is still hidden against Algie's neck, the words muffled but still able to be heard and felt. "I can't see him, she said. I don't know that will mean but ..."

Then he was pulling back, his eyes red and raw and wet. "She's done this before to Ezra and his mother. You remember at the ball? What I learned because of the ring? How he wishes for his mother's touch?" Would that be the case with him? Would he not only be unable to see Zac but that touching him was also gone?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:09 pm
i found

"We can do that," he agreed, closing the box after Algie touched it and turning into the kiss to return it. Jeremiah smiled a bit and turned to follow his husband, an arm briefly wrapping around him to squeeze.

Mostly because the other was cooking for him and that meant everything.

Quote:
can call this one a wrap!

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:11 pm
intuition

Jeremiah watched as it bled away, the magic feeling a bit odd against his fingers but otherwise he could not tell the difference until it started to shift once more. He glanced over to Algie, his eyes glowing briefly and smiled.

"I would certainly say so. It could be incredibly useful in more than a few ways."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:03 pm
falling faster

Alg's stomach sunk further, if only because he knew how hard this hit his husband even without feeling his emotions bleeding out of him through their touch. Besides that he had to pick-

But the cruel reality that he'd picked Zac and not himself..

It was disgusting and nasty and his revulsion of Sunny grew.

"We'll figure it out," Alg clutched him, "We'll find out what it means and how to fix it."  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:30 pm
intuition

"Can you see it?" Alg wondered, noticing the shimmer in his husbands eyes, "I mean does it all stand out to you?"

As they discussed it, the more it was scrutinized, the more it faded until the couch was the last thing different. Mostly because Algie was sitting on it and it felt and looked, very real to him. But even that slowly shifted back.

"I wonder if I can make them convincing enough to fool anyone..."

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas