azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:15 pm
Jeremiah let out a breath when she slipped closer and then shook his head. Mostly because he then slid an arm around her shoulders and held comfortably against his side.

There was not much he could say because talking about it would not make it better or ease the ache. Yet sitting in silence and drinking wine with a friend that understood?

That helped.

Even if she was a little heavier than normal.

"I suppose," he said conversationally, "that this means it's going to be Leila around here more than Townhome now." Jeremiah looked at her out of the corner of his eye. "... but Eve is still my first and true wife, so don't get your hopes up."

Yet it was still there, all the same, that there had been some vulnerabilities shown to each other today that had pushed them deep into the friendship.

cibarium

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:24 pm
"She's out of your league anyhow, Mercer," Eve growled from right ******** next to them. Jesus Christ.

Leila made a face that suggested she was something other than startled, and slowly eased up and away from her friend(!!!!!!!!!!!)'s arm.

auredreams

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:27 pm
Jeremiah huffed finally, removing his arm from Leila and holding his hand up to Eve. "I'm well aware when I'm outmatched, dear."

Though his lips twitched a bit in amusement, it was sincere.

"You know I'm your biggest fan, in that regard." Wine probably did make him a little looser lipped than any other type of alcohol. Thankfully he only drank it around good friends.

cibarium

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:42 pm
Eve glanced between Jeremiah and Leila as they uncrumpled themselves from the patio. "You might want to give me a few minutes to catch up with you, dear," she observed, with a pointed glance at Jeremiah, while taking his offered hand for a moment. "I haven't even started feeling confessional yet."

azuredreams

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:51 pm
"Well, it would complete the trifecta if you were as well, but perhaps we shouldn't tempt fate." It was there, just a flicker as he squeezed her hand, but Eve would feel not the faint chill he always had but instead ...

Warmth, affection, even if it was tinged with sadness and a touch of inebriation.

He squeezed her hand, not even thinking about what might happen. "We did save some for you, if that helps?" The bottle was plucked up and wiggled.
final word count: 2073

3ibarium

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:54 pm
"Give me that. It's time for season two of Angel."

azuredreams
this is a wrap if u like

cibarium
Crew

Noob

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items