[PRP] Ghosts [Chel/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:28 pm
Once she had gotten off, he shifted up into a sitting position and rubbed his head once more.

"A fight."

Vague as vague as can be.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:29 pm
"Shun-" She'd been about to berate him for the lack of details but just took a deep breath. Slow. Breathe, wince, exhale.

"Fight with who?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:33 pm
"I could not see who it was," he huffed, "It does not matter. I lost. And I should get some actual sleep. Or try to."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:40 pm
"It does matter." Chel reached up to wipe one of her eyes. Just a reaction to the punch. That's all it was. "You just punched me," she said softly. Not accusingly. Concerned. It wasn't a reaction a healthy person should have; it did matter.

She felt a pit forming in her stomach. She was involving herself too deeply in this, in a way that went beyond her normal compassionate personality. Almost martyrdom. "F'you don't like talkin' t'me ... Is there someone else you can talk to? Jeremiah or ... or that Zac kid?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:45 pm
"Why the hell would I talk to Zac?" he asked, bewildered. He and the teen didn't exactly see eye to eye.

"And Jeremiah already has enough to worry about without more of my issues burdening him. I can deal with this on my own."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:49 pm
"I don't know what t'do fer you Shun," she said quietly. "You can keep punchin' me f'it helps or- or-" Her voice caught for a moment and she wiped her face on her arm. "I don't know."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:56 pm
"That. Was unintentional. I was in a struggle in a dream and you jostled me awake. That was pure reflex," he hissed. Shun paused a bit, hearing that hitch in her voice.

"Do you need ice?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:59 pm
Do you need ice?

She's asked that question too. She just answers it differently.

"No. It's fine. Just go to sleep. I can run my hands in yer hair f-f'you want."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:03 pm
"No... No..."

Shaking his head, Shun got on up and started to retreat into his room. She could see herself out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:04 pm
"Shun," she said from the ground, turning as he retreated. "Please. Just let me do something."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:05 pm
"Do what? What is there to do?" he asked, turning sharply.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:06 pm
"Help you fall asleep," she responded somewhat weakly. "At least I can do that ... you just have to let me."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:26 pm
"I do not know how many times I have asked this by now, but why do you keep persisting? Why do you want to help me so badly?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:28 pm
"'Cause someone needs to," she told him, pushing herself off the ground and onto the couch, leaning forward a bit to rest on her knees before realizing that motion hurt and leaning back instead. She let out a loud gasp of pain before relaxing.

"World's too sad f'yer by yerself. I like you too much."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:54 pm
"Nobody needs to. I am fine, really. It is far better if I keep these things to myself. I can be around people or whatever. I am not alone. But there is no reason for anything beyond that."

These were his issues. Not hers. Or anyone else's.  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff