Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
I hear Johto is nice this time of year. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:07 pm
"Are you kidding me?" Chaos smirked. "A battle is just what she needs! How else is she gonna get her mind of that a*****e? A punching bag is the perfect cure for what ails ya!"

I sighed at this. I didn't really want to be here. My gut kept telling me to bail, but... I couldn't leave Keiko here. She already made her feelings clear.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:20 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Are you kidding me?" Chaos smirked. "A battle is just what she needs! How else is she gonna get her mind of that a*****e? A punching bag is the perfect cure for what ails ya!"

I sighed at this. I didn't really want to be here. My gut kept telling me to bail, but... I couldn't leave Keiko here. She already made her feelings clear.

The gym leader's three friends all stood up and shot Chaos the most ugliest glare. All at once they started to yell at him and call him names but all this was quickly stopped as Whitney got up onto her feet with a sniffle and walked forward.

"The jerk is right." She said as she looked at Chaos. "But he's still a jerk. So, mister jerk, are you the punching bag I get to take my frustration out on? I hope so, you kind of act like my ex."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:28 pm
"I'll be taking that role," I spoke up, releasing Sparrow from her ball. Chaos smirked wordlessly as he, Keiko, and Abby took a few steps back to make room, trusting that Lykas would do the same. "It shouldn't matter too much who you vent on, right?"

"Hope they don't talk too much," Chaos said once they were safely out of the combat range. "Been too long since I've seen a good fight."

"I just hope this actually helps," Keiko replied, her eyes glued to Whitney. "She looks really crushed."

"Who cares?" Abby sneered. "Kick his ~/~!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:32 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"I'll be taking that role," I spoke up, releasing Sparrow from her ball. Chaos smirked wordlessly as he, Keiko, and Abby took a few steps back to make room, trusting that Lykas would do the same. "It shouldn't matter too much who you vent on, right?"

"Hope they don't talk too much," Chaos said once they were safely out of the combat range. "Been too long since I've seen a good fight."

"I just hope this actually helps," Keiko replied, her eyes glued to Whitney. "She looks really crushed."

"Who cares?" Abby sneered. "Kick his ~/~!"

"A Spearow? Not very cute..." Whitney said as she wiped snot from under her nose. "I'll show you something much cuter." With that said she took out a Love Ball and tossed it onto the field.

"Teddi!" Chimed the little cub Pokemon as it appeared from its ball.

"Cute isn't it? Well not for long. Teddiursa, Fury Swipes!" Whitney ordered, immediately going on the offensive.

The Little Bear Pokemon would let out a cry as it rushed towards the Spearow, slashing away wildly with its three claws on each hand.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:02 pm
I couldn't help but smirk as Whitney mistook Sparrow's species. Though I could understand that she would have a reason not to get out much in recent history. "Use Agility to dodge its swipes, Sparrow," I said, the Fletchling ducking and weaving out of the tiny teddy's grasp, albeit not without suffering the occasional cut here and there from its claws.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:43 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I couldn't help but smirk as Whitney mistook Sparrow's species. Though I could understand that she would have a reason not to get out much in recent history. "Use Agility to dodge its swipes, Sparrow," I said, the Fletchling ducking and weaving out of the tiny teddy's grasp, albeit not without suffering the occasional cut here and there from its claws.

Both Whitney and Teddiursa were taken by surprise by this weird Spearow, the young cub unable to keep up with its speed. "Huh, never seen a Spearow like that..." Whitney mused. "Teddiursa, use Sweet Scent!"

The Teddiursa would respond to the command by sticking its hand in its mouth and pulling it back out, revealing its hand to now be covered in gooey honey that it apparently stored in its cheeks. The Teddiursa would hold the honey covered hand up into the air to allow its pleasing scent to waft through the air, even Terashi would notice its sweet enticing smell as the bear tried to relax and calm down the speedy bird, perhaps even get it in close.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:13 pm
"Sparrow isn't a Spearow," I said with a smirk. "She's a Fletchling, from Kalos."

The scent that Teddiursa did catch my nose, and I was aware of what it was trying. "Burn past your temptation, Sparrow. Use Flame Charge."

Though the effectiveness of Agility was dimmed somewhat by Teddy's scent, the lost speed would be recovered the second Sparrow sheathed her body in flame, diving beak-first at the little bear Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:43 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Sparrow isn't a Spearow," I said with a smirk. "She's a Fletchling, from Kalos."

The scent that Teddiursa did catch my nose, and I was aware of what it was trying. "Burn past your temptation, Sparrow. Use Flame Charge."

Though the effectiveness of Agility was dimmed somewhat by Teddy's scent, the lost speed would be recovered the second Sparrow sheathed her body in flame, diving beak-first at the little bear Pokemon.

Fletchling? Never heard of one. I've seen Kalos in magazines though!" Whitney replied, the battle already taking her mind off things. "Brace yourself Teddi and Play Rough!" She commanded.

The bear cub would brace its self for the Fletchling, taking a direct hit from the Flame Charge yet the bear pushed through the pain and would attempt to throw the bird on the ground. If successful the cub would jump on it and a cartoon 'fight cloud' would appear around them, Sparrow being subjected to unseen Fairy fuelled horrors.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:08 pm
I sighed as Sparrow fell right into a trap. Even though I had my misgivings about bothering Whitney for this fight, now that it was happening, I couldn't help but take it seriously. Nothing like a good battle to get the blood pumping.

"Sparrow, use Quick Attack to push yourself out of that cloud!" I told her.

Sparrow would rush forward in a random direction, hoping to strike the Teddiursa before using her momentum to push herself out of the cloud. Her health was starting to wear down - my fault for not training her more. But she wasn't done yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:38 am
TerashiLeonGoken
I sighed as Sparrow fell right into a trap. Even though I had my misgivings about bothering Whitney for this fight, now that it was happening, I couldn't help but take it seriously. Nothing like a good battle to get the blood pumping.

"Sparrow, use Quick Attack to push yourself out of that cloud!" I told her.

Sparrow would rush forward in a random direction, hoping to strike the Teddiursa before using her momentum to push herself out of the cloud. Her health was starting to wear down - my fault for not training her more. But she wasn't done yet.

The Teddiursa was rammed by the bird inside the fight cloud, sending it tumbling out before the Fletchling it self came out, the cloud soon dissipating.

"For such a small bird it sure has a lot of fight in it! But so do we, right Teddiursa? Knock it out of the air! Use Fling!" Whitney called out, her peppy spirit starting to show now.

With an almost fiendish grin the tired bear would pick up a tile off the floor that had come loose after their little fight. Empowered by sinister Dark energies the cub would stand up and chuck the tile at the airborne Pokemon, throwing it like a disc as it aimed to knock down the bird.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:58 am
Despite the speed that Sparrow had accumulated, coming out of a Quick Attack left her open to the tile, and it crashed into her, plummeting her to the ground. I quickly ran over to her as she struggled to stand up.

"Sparrow, are you alright?" I asked, certain that Whitney was making some cocky comment as I did so. That was fine. The whole point of this fight was to make her feel better, after all.

Sparrow cooed in response, before finally standing up entirely. "Good, we've got her right where we want her," I whispered. "Use Flail, Sparrow!"

Sparrow launched herself at a weird angle, flinging her body at Teddiursa. Due to being on the verge of fainting, this move was bound to deal massive damage. With any luck, Sparrow would take her enemy down with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:46 am
TerashiLeonGoken

Sparrow launched herself at a weird angle, flinging her body at Teddiursa. Due to being on the verge of fainting, this move was bound to deal massive damage. With any luck, Sparrow would take her enemy down with her.

Neither Whitney or Teddiursa would have time to react to this as the bird barreled down on the cub, hitting it hard and sending it tumbling backwards until it came to a hard stop against the wall behind it. With a meek whine the bear would lurch over and fall face down on the ground, knocked out cold.

"Hey! Don't be so rough with my baby!" Whitney stomped as she recalled her Pokemon. "Okay, wanna be extra rough? We can be extra rough! Puff, use Double Slap!" The gym cried out as she tossed a Moon Ball onto the field.

The device would pop open and immediately upon appearing the Jigglypuff that came out of it would run towards the bird that should be grounded after such a devastating attack. If it was the pink Pokemon would snatch up the bird and give scold it with a few hard slaps across the face.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:10 pm
Once Puff was done slapping Sparrow around, the flying-type would plop on the floor, completely out of energy. As I recalled her, Rala teleported out of her ball and smiled at Puff. "Hi!" she said telepathically, greeting the enemy trainer and Pokemon.

"No time to fraternize," I said cooly. "Use Double Team to swarm your opponent."

Rala smiled cutely before teleporting randomly around the room, leaving chi copies wherever she went. I felt a bit cheap using this strategy against a Gym Leader, but I didn't want Rala getting hurt if I could afford it.

Keiko sighed as she watched from the distance. "He's taking it too seriously," she complained.

"Wow, fairy boy's got some spunk!" Abby cheered. "I didn't think he'd make it this far, let alone take first blood!"

Keiko glanced over at Abby. "He went to Pokemon Tech in Kanto, you know? He might not look much to people who believe that strength is the most important thing in the world, but he's a brilliant tactician, even though he doesn't always show it." This was true, I had a habit of holding back in friendly spars.

Chaos kept his gaze on the battle, a malicious smirk growing on his face. "Man, watching this kinda makes me want to get into a fight. Too bad my team's at the day care."

"That's funny," Abby smirked. "None of these little girls would stand a chance against YOUR team!"

Chaos shrugged at this. "Eh... true."  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:50 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Whitney and Jigglypuff both watched as the illusionary copies of Rala formed. Both Pokemon and trainer didn't seem too worried however, both just shrugging.

"Time to show you what makes Puff famous! Sing my dear!" Whitney ordered.

The Jigglypuff didn't have to be told twice as it gladly began to sing for Rala and Terashi, the pink puff Pokemon carrying out a soothing tune as it attempted to lull those who heard it to sleep. Whitney was smart enough to take out a pair of Jigglypuff styled noise cancelling headphones and put them on soon after giving the order to sing.

(1-4, successful.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:58 pm
"Oh! That's a nice... song..."

With that, Rala went out like a light. "Darn," I cursed, finding it hard to stay awake while Jigglypuff filled the air with sleep-inducing Normal-type energy. Eventually, my knees buckles, and I wound up standing on them. With a punch to my own jaw, I rose back to my feet. If I fell asleep, too...

"You're gonna have to punch yourself harder than that!" Chaos jeered. I ignored him, having bigger problems to deal with. Rala was the only battle-ready Pokemon left in my team, so swapping her out to someone else wasn't an option.

I had to wait this one out.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces