Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:21 am
tussle

Alg had a popover on a plate beside him and since all his papers were graded he had his own 3DS. Mostly because there was some pressure of 'pokemon is coming out and you haven't finished the last one' and there would be a good owl pokemon in this one and he should get himself a good team ready to transfer over games.

Yes he'd started playing pokemon.

Stomach nuzzles had him looking down, brows raising a moment in a silent question, before he just tugged lightly at the other's hair.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:24 pm
the garden that grows

"If you believe some of my employees, I already do that while drinking tea in my office." That stupid crooked grin and wink was going to end him one day, Jeremiah was sure of it. They had already moved things around in the garden and there were things they could see too.

Hellbine almost immediately hopped off of Jeremiah's shoulders and set off to do what he could.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:27 pm
where life goes

Jeremiah let him wriggle away but was then tugging him back close a moment later as he was behaving once more. He pressed a kiss to his lips to let him go to get in the car, himself heading over to the passenger side.

"Mm, apparently unless I want to be caught or held, I can't be. I thought it was strange because Leila tried to hug me a while back and just ... slid off? It was odd but then there's that overly friendly clerk with city hall? Same thing."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:33 pm
tussle

Jeremiah thankfully had his team already set up and was eyeballing the water starter for himself when the game released. Not that he did not prod the demo on his 3DS or, somewhere in the back of his mind, keep hoping that the game would activate early.

He was briefly distracted because there were fingers in his hair and tugging. The silver-haired man nuzzled once more, a very particular smile on his face (read: trouble), before he bit at Algie's stomach.

iloveyouDIE
ur husband is a bitey mad man, alg.

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:52 am
the garden that grows

"And me when I'm grading papers," He chuckled. These were the times he could enjoy the garden the most, not sweating over it and strolling with Jeremiah.

Violetta watched Hellbine and then oozed down from Algie's shoulder to find somewhere warm to lay. She would help in her non helpful way, springing up flowering moss that was comfy to lay in.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:04 am
where life goes

Alg smiled into the kiss with that small noise he always made inadvertently, that small wondering sound that this was really it. Breaking away he slipped into the driver's seat, still listening, and buckled his seat belt.

"That..." Alg blinked at him, "Sounds very handy."  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:44 am
tussle

Algie made a noise, eyes narrowing, and his hand snaked down to the other's side. First he scratched like he was going to tickle or pinch, but it was a ruse. Instead there was a crackle like static shock and Jeremiah got a tiny zap.

The innocent expression meant this was not a surprise to him at all.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:33 pm
where life goes

Jeremiah lived for those sounds, the sigh that escaped his husband with their kisses. It made him smile and, sometimes, brought out that ruddy red to his cheeks that would disappear in a few heartbeats. He settled into the passenger seat, buckling himself in and then nodding with a small chuckle.

"I thought so as well. I suppose I should be grateful that I can get out of being held when I don't want to be." Algie got a look a moment later. "I doubt very much that it'd ever work with you."  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:45 pm
tussle

Jeremiah jerked because while it didn't hurt, the sensation was there and-

"Alg ..." he said in a growl because he saw that look. His 3DS had been put aside and he was right back on his husband a moment later, fingers at his side. (Maybe he was hoping that first zap was just, you know, residual from all that walking around in sock covered feet.)

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:29 pm
where life goes

"Well it would imply you wanted to get away from me.." He looked a bit bemused and then said in a deep tone, "There is no escape."

Then he started the car with a smirk.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:31 pm
tussle

"Oh no no.." Alg half laughed, his game put aside too as he began to scoot back and away from tickling hands. A bark of a laugh escaped as one of his hands extended and another spark crackled between his fingers before he even got to Jeremiah.

There was no way it was static shock.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:38 pm
where life goes

Jeremiah laughed, hand reaching over to squeeze Algie's knee and settle in while his husband drove. "Of course not, precious, of course not."

There was no escape from the place and person he wanted to be with.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:42 pm
tussle

Jeremiah actually fell backwards at seeing the spark crackle between Algie's fingers, ending up with his legs half on the couch and his butt firmly planted on the floor. "Well," he declared very primly, "that is one way to end this."

He was eyeing Algie regardless however because he wasn't going to let that stop him. What good was his dragonhide if he couldn't endure a few zaps for squirmy, laughing Alg ...

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:03 am
tussle

Alg made a surprised look when Jeremiah ended up on his a** on the floor but laughed a little because he grabbed one stocking foot of his husband's and scratched a thumb down the center of it.

"Figured this out by accident today.." His brows lifted, "It's not teleporting but.." Sparks crackled at the fingers of the other hand again.

Judging by the look on both their faces this was going to escalate quickly.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:06 pm
tussle

Jeremiah's foot wriggled in Algie's grip, mostly because he wasn't ticklish there but the skin was always a bit sensitive.

"Of course you did," he huffed, watching those sparks crackle at his fingertips. It wasn't like he could do anything in particular like that- all of his powers were mostly on the other side and the cold fire he could call forth was directly tied to moving around.

Not that he wasn't lazily watching his husband, biding his time. "It's impressive," Jeremiah admitted honestly.

iloveyouDIE

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces