Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:10 pm
    The Great Outdoors

“Yeah, you're really missing out." Shiloh laughed as he squeezed Jamie's hand again, forcibly grabbing Oliver's whether he wanted it or not. “It's so we don't get separated. You like that utilitarian sort of thing don't you?"

Moron." Oliver huffed, but he didn't try to pull his hand away though. Realistically, this was way better than the whole "your brother doesn't remember you because he was mentally tortured for three months" spiel, so he'd take it. “It is nice with the right people." he admitted quietly.

“Whaaaaat? And that's not me?"

No."

"You're such a rude a*****e!" Shiloh kicked at him with his foot, “I bet Jamie agrees! I bet Jamie thinks I'm a really good hand holder!" he looked to the Jamie in question.

“Yeah because you're both basically—ugh, whatever. You're an exceptional hand holder. Can we go now?" Oliver started tugging the train of hand holding out of the dinky a** park.

saedusk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:32 pm
The Great Outdoors

"I think you're both good hand holders," was Jamie's response, a very matter-of-fact one at that. It was tempting to grab Ollie's hand to prove it, but he seemed pretty set on getting that pizza and that shower and calling it a night. Jamie didn't want to hold him back from his dreams. They were admirable ones.

Following the twin-train out of the park, he couldn't help the small smile that played at his lips and wouldn't fade.

Melancholies

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:40 pm
Ready to move on!

Silverah

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:30 pm
Your invitation to the wake was secured in La Vie Boheme! See you there!

melancholies

saedusk

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items