Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:41 am
shifts

Wil blinked, mouth hanging open slightly, "That's like..." magic "kinda awesome though..."

Still he worried. Both the Mercers had warned the two of them against magic and that other world. They hadn't even been comfortable sending them to the ball. Nasir's magic seemed handy.. Maybe it would be okay..

The blonde rubbed his cheek against Nasir's chest and rested his head to listen to his heart, "Just be careful and tell me if anything happens, okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:52 am
heathens

"It's okay.. It's a surprise remember?" Wil nudged him with a shoulder, face eager.

"Oh and this.." It was the card, which always (and always had been) something he'd hand written and illustrated and was very mushy.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:37 pm
shifts

"It is," Nasir agreed. It was not like anything that the Mercers had warned against at all but instead something helpful.

His fingers curled into Wil's hair once more when he rubbed his cheek against his chest. "I promise," he told him and meant it. "It's just weird dreams and not running out of things. If it's anything else, I'll tell you ..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:15 pm
heathens

Nasir smiled and rubbed at his eyes under his glasses. Maybe a little more than misty-eyed now. "It is, I like it a lot ..." Especially once he had the card in hand because that was always something he looked forward to.

He was kissing Wil a moment later after reading the card, the small gift bag forgotten because Wil was the best.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:41 pm
perception

It was hard to shut off at night on top of the dreams. Nasir tried to reason it was because he had not been to other ashdown yet. That had to be why. Still it did not explain the other things or the fact that he kept thinking he saw something in the flower box outside the kitchen window.

There were broken egg shells in it. Sometimes an acorn.

When he was cooking dinner he thought he saw something there but it was gone. Nasir was frowning, eyes cutting to the window every so often while he finished cleaning up after dinner.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:18 pm
shifts

Wil nodded against Nasir's chest, still slightly worried but feeling confident in the reassurances. Neither of them were very good at keeping secrets from one another when it mattered. He wasn't even jealous of the powers, though some of the people he'd seen at the ball he did wonder... why them?

The flaky young man now just worried if it would be more difficult to protect Nasir, now that the other was deeper into these things than he was..  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:20 pm
heathens

Wil laughed into the kiss, "YOu didn't," kiss kiss, "look at the present yet.." Kiss kiss.

He pulled away with pink cheeks and a grin to grab the bag once more, this time chucking the crinkled gift bag and handing Nasir what was obviously a small velvet jewelry box.

Inside was a set of rings, both in their sizes, both twisted into an infinity shape and engraved.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:25 pm
perception

Wil came in around dinner time, animal backpack dragging and more layers to shed as the weather got cooler. He was officially into his rotation of animal ear knit and flap hats and todays was a frog, frog eyes bobbling on top of his head because they were goofy as hell and he liked them. It may have been officially Keropi.

Nasir seemed to be looking for something in the kitchen all night, not overtly, but he could see everytime he got by the kitchen window he would look out.

"Something out there?" He finally asked, leaning in a chair and hands scratching his full stomach.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:01 pm
heathens

"'Cause you gave me the card, Wil!" Nasir huffed. That always distracted him from the gift the other had for him; it had done so every year. Not that he was not taking the jewelry box in hand and carefully opening it up.

Nasir inhaled sharply, fingers brushing over the rings in the box and looking up at the blonde. "Really?" he asked quietly, though really was given. He just had never expected jewelry like this. Not rings-

(He was stupidly happy.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:05 pm
perception

Nasir jerked like he was caught, glancing over his shoulder at Wil and then nodding. "I think so? I mean something's been in the flower box?" He scratched at his cheek for a moment, looking once more at it without feeling guilty this time.

Why he felt guilty who knew.

"There were broken egg shells in it this morning but it's being careful around the herbs." Which was strange, he thought, because of the time of year but ...

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:34 pm
heathens

"Well like its not.." Wil scratched his head, "Not that I wouldn't.. I mean.." They'd possibly talked about getting married and doing adult things but they seemed like far off sort of promises so they could get through school...

"Just," The blonde sighed, "like a promise. Between us." Forever. Like the infinity sign in the rings.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:38 pm
perception

Nasir's jerkiness, his twitch level, had gone up lately and Wil worried about it. He didn't like seeing the other around the house like that. They were supposed to be safe and nice and comfortable here.

"Maybe it doesn't like the herbs.. It's got to be an animal or something. A bird or a squirrel or something?" He was peering now too, out into the window box, not sure what he was looking for. "Squirrels usually dig or bury though. You think it's doing that?"

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:44 pm
heathens

Nasir leaned forward and kissed Wil. "I know," he murmured against his lips, "but I mean the promise." As he understood very well what Wil was trying to imply with the rings and he believed it himself.

Forever.

"Always, Wil?" he asked quietly, pulling out the rings and holding out the one that was meant for his hand to his boyfriend. Not that he didn't inspect the inscription briefly, eyes getting watery once more.  
azuredreams rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:51 pm
perception

"Maybe?" Nasir watched Wil and relaxed just a bit because his boyfriend took everything in stride. He knew he would but hearing it- That helped more than anything else.

"I mean most of that stuff is more active during the day, right? I keep finding things in the morning and in the evening ..." The dishwasher was loaded up and he came to stand beside Wil, wrapping an arm around his waist. "I guess whatever it is could be using that as a place for things?" Still he expected that the herbs would have been more disturbed.

iloveyouDIE
*coughs*

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:57 am
heathens

"Forever," Wil rested his forehead against Nasir's and smiled. He took the ring, took Nasir's hand, and pushed it on his finger.

"And ever. My best friend, my love." It was rare when Wil spoke portugese, mostly with his parents, but he lapsed into it now because it was slightly less cheesy sounding that way. Not that he minded being cheesy...  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff