Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:31 pm
(au) Juniper Wilcox - north bonfire

Juniper does not sit. She does not even seem to know that sitting is an option, instead staring vacantly through the woman beside her.

"Here, it's here..." she mumbles.

kolina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:33 pm
Juniper Wilcox | 22/22 (p+1)(c-1) | North bonfire

Jumpers brows furrowed, and she reached forward to the older Juniper to try and stay by holding her shoulder. "Hey, are you alright? What's here? "

With the glow of the fire, Juniper had initially missed the dark circles, but the woman did not look good at all. "Come on, why don't you sit down and relax. You don't look so good."

kuropeco

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:18 pm
(au) Juniper Wilcox - north bonfire

There is no reply this time. It seems that Juniper might not be quite capable of speaking without a little careful persuading.

kolina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:37 pm
    south bonfire || Rylan

"Witch?" He seemed to think a moment, actually spacing out with a stutter of thought before he looked back, "Witch?"

There was no comment on his state of health.

The fire chief had a blank look in his eyes, there was a slow blink, and he looked back at Eve, "Heard the one about the magical deer.." Everything about the tone of his voice bled that he didn't believe, "But not a witch."

And then another laugh, almost identical to before, "Kids."

cibarium

north bonfire || Nasir

Nasir, when approached with Juniper stepped away. It was swift, decisive, and he seemed adamant about not being present while she spoke.

kolina

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:38 pm
Ashton Carver - P -2 - 21 HP

"Congratulations," Ashton snarks, his tone acid. "Oh, something's dangerous? Maybe it's all the murders? The fact we're in a timewarp? It could be any of those. You're brilliant."

He takes a deep breath. "I think I might have a concussion, actually, so I'll need to deal with that later. But anyways -- maybe we can figure out where the cave is? Maybe that's what the secret is, here."

lizbot

cibarium rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:54 pm
      south bonfire -- Eve (P+2, C-1), Leila (C+1)

Eve's eyes widened. The magic deer. Pax, and Pridey, and the Sorrowful One? That meant this Vivien had met them. Or Chief Rylan had. Or both of them had. Instead of his lack of belief being genuine, it was sounding more and more like he was desperate to keep a secret, or to keep quiet. She remembered what Lady had said once, about saying too much too soon being dangerous. And wondered if there were similar worries involved here.

A crow grumbled raspily from its perch on one of the truck's rearview mirrors. There were a couple others perched on rocks nearby.

"Imagination is what makes life an adventure at that age," Eve offered with an honest smile. "You can hardly blame her. And dear," she turned to the younger Leila, "I can tell something's wrong. Are you in some kind of trouble?"

iloveyouDIE

cibarium
Crew

Noob

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:07 pm
    south bonfire || Rylan

"Nothing wrong," Rylan looked away into the flames of bonfire. He seemed unaffected by her smiles and it seems that when things restarted, there was something missing, some spark of life.

"Just lots of work keeping me away.." He rubbed his head again, sighing, "so many fires.."

cibarium

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:09 pm
America Jones - P +1/-2 - HP: 21

Ashton's sarcasm garnered a genuinely amused laugh. "Okay, hun," America agreed easily, handing over a little bottle of aspirin. She's always been a little fond of folks who tried to be condescending at her.

The girl gestured for him to lead the way, he still looked like he might throw up a gut worth of unpleasantness at any time.

daekie

lizbot

No Faun

Kolina rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:36 pm
Juniper Wilcox | 11/11 (P+1)(C-1) | North Bonfire

Juniper's eyes shifted to Nasir when he moved away from them. What was going on? He seemed incredibly uncomfortable. She studied the man for a moment longer before turning back to Juniper.

She gave the woman a gentle shake. "Hey. Come on now. Are you alright? What's here? Is something or someone here who shouldn't be?" Maybe this woman could also feel the shift? "I want to help you if I can."

Kurope2co
I am an idiot and forgot to roll in my last post. >.>

Iloveyou2Die

cibarium rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:41 pm
      south bonfire -- Eve (P+2, C-1), Leila (C+1)

"More fires than normal?" Eve continued, concerned but uncertain if this was relevant.

iloveyouDIE

cibarium
Crew

Noob

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:57 pm
    south bonfire || Rylan

"Yes," his brow was rubbed, the blood on his hairline smearing though there were no visible wounds, "So many... in the forest... in the town.."

Rylan sighed again, "No discernable cause.." His speech seemed to peter off into a hopeless mutter.

He may not be much more use for questioning.

cibarium

Daekie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:59 pm
Ashton Carver - P -2 - HP: 21

Ashton might have used a little too much aspirin, but honestly, he knew his limits and he really just wanted to -- not be here. To not have a pounding headache, and a ringing in his ears, and his throat trying to invert itself -- so if it was too much, he'd be fine. It was a problem that future-him would deal with. (He ******** hated that guy at times like this.)

The band, at least, seemed like they might be an acceptable topic for conversation. "Hey," he called out, raising a hand. "Do any of you know how the cliffs are? A friend of ours said she lost something in there, but if it's too dangerous she'll just have to deal."

lizbot
america

kuropeco
preacher

shibrogane
ezra, melany

blade kuroda
shun -- for proximity

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm
America Jones - P +1 P - 2

A bluejay that had been picking at cigarette butts bustled toward America's feet, giving her toes a few pecks of affectionate harassment. Noticing Shun, she gave him a small, wry smile and added, "Sorry if we're interrupting y'all. We're a bit worried about reaching it before the tide starts rising. 'Specially if there's a storm coming."

shibrogane

kuropeco
blade kuroda
daekie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:19 am
"The little girl. Vivien." Melany's hands inch up towards her own throat. The amp whines and sparks. "I'm not supposed to tell."

Blade Kuroda

"I'm not supposed to tell," whimpers Melany. Ezra has nothing to say, but there is a frenetic energy in his posture that everyone else native to this time seems to lack. "I can't tell."

daekie
lizbot

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:25 am
Ves to stage, +1 persuasion, -2 persuasion, 21/21 HP

"Here," she said to Preacher, pulling a packet of tissues from her back pocket and handing it to her. "You going to be alright?" She glanced from Preacher to the rest of the band, wondering what had happened in the alternate-alternate timeline.

"You guys were on just now right?"

kuropeco

-----

Rylan to Vivien, Persuasion -2, 21/21

Rylan smiled and crouched down next to Vivien and the crab. "No," he said in agreement, poking at the lifeless shell. "Sometimes things just die. You can't always help it."

It was odd. She looked like Vivien. But she also looked like him. The other him.

"But if you want, you can play with my bird instead," he offered, pointing to the black shrike sitting on his head.

shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces