[PRP]Into the woods [Shun/Pax] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:20 pm
Shun furrowed his brow as there were large chunks obviously missing from this chain. In theory he could try to transmute something into iron to make it whole again. It wasn't really something he had tried before now.

"Blood always seems like a good binding agent for magic here," he commented, "I may be able to substitute the missing chunks with shadow and ice, but that will not make for a permanent fixture. But it would get its proper form. A template, basically."

He looked up to America.

"Maybe you can try and strengthen and solidify it from there. Though, if we use your blood, there may be a chance that we bind him to you. That is just a guess, though."

Shibrogane
Lizbot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:26 pm
Pax was kinda just laying there, still and silent. He didn't seem to be in any real danger. There was probably time for Shun and America to think about it--a lot of time, even, if they wanted to seek help or do some research--or to try something.

lizbot
Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:41 pm
"Alright, and maybe Mr. B, you could go find Gloom, I don't know if he knows about...." she trailed off as Shun's words registered. Nodding, she switched course for a moment, leaning in close once more to the boy. "Blood might bind you to me, but before we trying anything...do you consent, Pax?" Because if not, there would have to be another way.

Above them, the blue jay took flight, crying noisily to hopefully attract the right sort of attention.

shibrogane
blade kuroda
azuredreams
testing lifeline #1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:00 am
Shun nodded to America. He wasn't sure if Gloom would have any insight on the matter, but it couldn't hurt to check in with him anyway.

"Also... do you know if the other two are in a similar state as you?" he asked Pax. He didn't know how close the other two deer were with Michael and Adoelle, but he figured there was a possibility they had their 'chain' broken as well.

Shibrogane
Lizbot

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:28 pm
Pax, ever trying to be helpful, roused enough to say, "I'm sorry... What?"

He shook his head. "No... I don't... I don't know."

lizbot
Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:55 pm
Carefully, America tried again, "If we find a way to fix what's missing, and it means making a bond of sorts. Are you willing?"

Looking up at Shun, she asked, "You wanna try making that template for now? If Mr. B can't find Gloom, it can at least keep things together and in place 'til we figure out the fix and anchors."

shibrogane
blade kuroda

lizbot

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:09 pm
Shun nodded to America, then looked down at the chain. He drew in a deep breath then began to focus. Usually when he did anything like this, it was incredibly temporary, but he was hoping he could make this last at least long enough for them to find a proper fix. It'd be nice to be able to keep things together. Wouldn't do for more pieces to go missing.

It probably wouldn't help Pax with his situation, but maybe he could at least duct tape things in place for now.

Holding his hands over the chain, he began to fill the gaps with his shadow. Shortly after, it shimmered as it froze over, creating a sort of black ice in place of where things were missing.

Lizbot
Shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:14 pm
It did not take long and soon America would hear Mr. B once more. Shadows grew and lengthened as the familiar landed on her shoulder because Gloom had come in a hurry.

Practically rolled in a ball and skidded to a halt. "Americafriend! What is-" The small shadowy marten stopped speaking as he soon as he saw Pax. The marten was a blur of shadow and motion as he was suddenly right at their side. He nosed at their hand, settling his paws on top of it a moment later and his tail lashing worriedly.

Gloom did not speak, instead releasing a soft chitter.

lizbot
u have summoned worried babbin

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:21 pm
"I don't want to go back," Pax said, eyes flying wide open. "I don't want to go back! I won't go back, I won't--"

He seemed to notice Gloom, and sagged down. "Little one," he said. "where did you come from?"

The chain filled in, though the problem remained: it was connected to nothing. The literal tie was as broken as the metaphorical.

lizbot
Blade Kuroda
azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:07 pm
"We'll do what we can, then." It wasn't a yes, but it was a determination, forceful and frantic enough to put America's hesitation aside.

"I found the chain pieces inside him, just floating in a big nothing, no magic taking hold at all. Shun thinks it's his bond to Heliodora." As she explained, the girl looked at Gloom with absolute trust, "I took her place. Can we fix him so he doesn't have to...to lose everything else?"

blade kuroda
shibrogane
azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:14 pm
Shun hadn't really expected any changes, but it was a way they could at least keep the chain chunks together for the time being.

"I imagine we need some way of 'replacing' the bond. Maybe to create a sort of 'anchor' or so to speak."

Whether it was to America or to even something that wasn't another person.

He looked to Gloom, uncertain but somewhat hopeful that the shadow critter might have some insight.

Lizbot
Shibrogane
Azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:44 pm
"The shadows of the forest," he replied, shifting closer and curling against Pax. "Y'are hurting and Gloom will help, will stay." The shadows - the living shadows that were Gloom's family and power - gathered and settled around him and Pax.

Protective. Supportive.

"The magic is gone," he replied to both America and Shun, "and they need something to replace it." The chains were looked at, eyes flicking from them to Pax and back again. "Gloom is a baby and-" A sad chitter escaped as he spoke to the pair. "-bonds are tricky. Gloom can share but do y'fix this or make a new one? Gloom doesn't know this magic."

lizbot

shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:08 pm
The idea of Gloom as a baby, that was...something to think about later. "Okay...it's okay, it's good he has a friend right now, right? That's a sort of magic you've got anyway. And I...I'm gonna..."

She almost says, get Sunny here, almost doesn't catch the words and want and it'd be so easy. It'd be a sure thing. Stopping abruptly enough to have to cough on her own words, America scrambles for her phone.

"Please work, please work," she whispers, sending a text that probably shouldn't go anywhere, but just might, considering who was going to receive it.

shibrogane

text to: sunny

hi
in the other forest at that place
pax is messed up and i found a broken chain in him and we gotta fix or remake a bond
will you help us
please

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:00 pm
Pax relaxed deeper into his mossy root-nest.

lizbot
who's pax?
i'm coming!

But she's not here yet.

The chain seems to be heating up; the ice is melting.

Blade Kuroda
azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:53 pm
It was a little odd to think of Gloom as a baby. He supposed it explained his somewhat childish ways.

"We would like to fix this somehow, yes. I just do not know what we need to do. Not yet anyway. But... I... think the chain is melting the ice," Shun commented, staring as the black ice was starting to melt away.

He looked to America.

"Who are you trying to contact?"

Azuredreams
Shibrogane
Lizbot

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items