Submit

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:12 am
User ImageKally smiled with warmth and reassurance at her friend as the other mare sounded like she was still trying to come to terms with not being able to have her wings for a while. She wiped the dribble of water from Ali's chin and giggled with her. It always took her by surprise how silly some people behaved on that particular pain killer. Aldora was just adorable!
"You are so cute." She told the blue mare.

When Ali tried to lay back down but tipped over on top of Kally instead, Kally was more concerned about the welfare of her friend than she was about being knocked over and made a pillow of. Once it was clear that Ali was alright, Kally let herself laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation.
"It's alright. No need to apologize. I guess it's kind of my fault anyway. I am the one who gave you the herbs after all."

She gently and carefully rolled Ali off of her and made sure she was comfortable on he sand before settling next to her for the wait.
"It takes different people different amounts of time to get over the effects of the herb. There's no telling exactly how soon you'll be feeling more clear headed but it shouldn't be too much longer. In the meantime don't worry too much. I've seen people behave much more foolishly. Some get really silly! " she laughed as she remembered one particular patient who had spoken in haiku the entire time he was affected by the herb.

Thinking that it might help pass the time more quickly for Ali, Kally began to hum. As she felt more comfortable she started to sing aloud. It was a silly song about a seathi that had fallen in love with a lobster. By the time she had made it to the end of the song she had nearly dissolved into a fit of giggles. She couldn't help but watch Ali for her reaction to the silly lighthearted story of the song.

She was also watching closely for signs that Ali was enough in control of herself to make the move into the shade. It would do no good for her to get some sort of heat exhaustion on top of her injuries.

WC:379

KandiCarnage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:15 pm
Aldora blushed deeply and giggled at being called cute "Well I think you are definitely cuter!" she said, and then realized she actually said it not just thought it to herself, 'Oops' she thought. 'Oh well it is the truth, and if anyone ever deserves the truth it is Kally.
She settled herself down and just enjoyed the moment.
Laughing with Kally was helping her relax just as much as the herbs that she'd ingested and she found herself staring at her, grinning what she felt was probably an extremely wide and goofy grin.

Aldora was very content listening to Kally hum, it was extraordinarily relaxing and she found her eyes closing as she listened, feeling utterly happy in the moment despite her wings being all wrapped up.
When Kally began to sing and Ali's eyes popped open in amazement. She had the most beautiful voice, a voice so lovely that Ali found herself completely entranced by it.

The song itself was hilarious and by the time it was over Aldora was laughing aloud. "That was a very interesting song! I enjoyed it very much. Thank you! And Kally I must say, you have a most amazing voice, it swept me away with it, just like the sea. Very beautiful" she grinned at her friend before adding "you know i rather think i'm feeling much better, if you'd like to try to move into some shade I think I can manage."
She thought for a second about the herbs and said "Unless of course you think we should stay here a bit longer, you are the expert, and i definitely wouldn't mind hearing more stories or songs from you."

WC: 279

StrawberryRoseTea

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:19 am
User ImageKally was glad to see that Aldora was relaxing. Some people in her situation would have been so worked up they wouldn’t have gotten any peace. Which would have been terrible as peace was necessary for proper healing. Or at least it was in Kally’s book. She always strove for makingnher patients as comfortable and happy as they could learn be. When Aldora slipped and called her cute Kally blushed deeply but beyond that didn’t draw attention to the slip with more than a smile. She knew the other mare hadn’t meant to say it aloud and didn’t want to embarrass her.

As she sang and watched Aldora, occasionally tossing in a wink or some other bit of theatric to enhance the song, Kally was pleased to see that her audience was receiving the performance well. When she finished with a flourish and found herself being showered with praise she wasn’t quite sure how to react. She knew that sometimes the old Stallion liked to hear her sing and she had always used her voice to soothe the younger patients but she had never had a reaction quite to this degree.
“T-thank you. Thank you very much.” Was all she could think to get out with a smile. “I’m glad you liked the song. A young patient of mine taught it to me.”

It was music to Her ears when Ali said that she might be ready to move. Despite her outer calm Kally was starting to get antsy about getting Ali out out of the sun. She gave her friend a good quick nudge to see what her reflex time was like and, satisfied with the results she stood and shook the sand from her coat.
“I think you’re right Ali. Whenever you’re ready try to stand and I’ll help you however I can. You can lean on me. I’m sturdy I promise.” She laughed merrily at how useful it was in her chosen profession to be of heavier build. “Once you think you’re steady we’ll walk a step or two at a time over to that area.” She indicted with her nose so that Ali would have a destination in mind and be able to line herself up accordingly when she tried to stand. “Once we make it there I can sing some more for you if you like.” She tacked in by way of motivation.

WC: 398

“KandiCarnage”

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:12 pm
Aldora thought to herself how nice Kallys blush was when she noticed it and smiled.
"This young patient of yours must have been quite an interesting little one knowing fun songs such as that. And there is no need to thank me I am just speaking truth, has no one ever told you that you sing quite beautifully before?"

As Kally nudged her Ali let out a soft "oomph." and nudged back letting out a small chuckle "alright you didn't manage to knock me over so i think that we'll manage quite well. Here goes nothing." She began to stand a little more off balance than she normally was she did bump sideways into Kally just a bit. "Wow I never realized how much I relied on my wings to keep me balanced."She said as they started on their way. It was slow moving but at least they were moving, Ali keeping herself lightly leaning on Kallys side for the extra support.

Finally they reached the shade and she looked at her friend and smiled "Thank you for taking care of me Kally, would you mind letting me lean on you a bit longer and enjoy some more of your lovely voice?"She looked at the ground and added with a small chuckle"I may also need your help to lay myself back down without face planting."

WC: 225

StrawberryRoseTea

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:19 pm
User ImageKally smiled shyly at Ali's continuing compliments. "Yes, she was quite a silly little filly. I just adored her." She laughed aloud remembering how needlessly embarrassed the filly's mother was. At least her sire had seemed to recognize and nurture her fun spirit. "Honestly, I don't think anyone who cared has ever heard me sing before. So, no, I can't say anyone has ever told me that." She ducked her head a bit shyly.

When Ali gave her the nudge back she didn't even move, being a very solid girl, but she did giggle as it was a very silly display between the two of them. As Ali attempted to stand KAlly found herself very grateful for her solidness once again. It was a good feeling to be able to be depended on when her friends or patients needed a steady side or shoulder to lean on. Kally nuzzled Ali's shoulder reassuringly. "Most don't realize it. I mean, they're a part of you that you've never been without before."

As they made their slow way across the beach Kally began humming again. Working together it was a rather smooth trip and once they were in the shade Kally sighed with relief. She could instantly feel the change in Ali's body where it was leaned against her side. She didn't think the poor mare would have lasted much longer in the sun. "You can lean on me for as long as you like." She informed her friend. "But first, yes, lets get you back down. Lean on me as much as you need to. I can can handle it." She smiled broadly. "I'm going to slowly lay down and I want you to lean on me and go down at the same time." She very slowly did as she described until they were both comfortable on the loam and leaves covering the forest floor.

KandiCarnage

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces