Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Side Team Mission - Sludge Wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:10 am
As the others wrapped up a grunt of their own so did Sub as Legrand came up from behind him with a struggling grunt held in the Drapion's tail claw and while he plead and beg to be let go Sub just ignored the Plasma grunt, as did Legrand. "That's the last of 'em." The man said as he looked around as he saw all the lackeys taken care of. Before Sub could say more a rushing sound could be heard as well as a slight rumble. "...that doesn't sound good."

-----

Back with Lykas the hybrid wouldn't have much of a chance to ponder the location of the other Plasma grunts or how to release the water, however filthy. Any chance to question such things was lost when a rainbow colored sludge hand almost as large of his body shot up out of the stagnant pool and threatened to crush him. Successful or not the owner of the hand would reveal its self as a massive of all sorts of colors rose up out of the water sending a wave of water flowing over the retaining walls and rush down the canals.

"Muk muk muk muuuuk!" It bellowed in a dramatic singsong voice. With its other hand it threw a fist down at one of the retaining walls apparently aiming to destroy it, if it did it would certainly floor the sewers and probably take the Snagems out to sea with it.

-----

Sub's question was soon answered as the canal nearby suddenly became filled, a surge of putrid water rushing by. "Oh god it stinks!" The man cried as he covered his nose. The water wasn't enough to worry about, the canal holding it in easily enough but man did it smell. "Something is happening up ahead, let's go check it out." Sub said, turning to Legrand and the captured grunt. "We're taking him with us." With that said Sub and Legrand rushed down the tunnel.

-----

"What the-" Was all Sub could say as he arrived in the main chamber of the sewer system just in time to see the humongous Muk attempting to smash the retaining wall. What did Plasma do!?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:58 pm
Sheathing the broken blade, Dan sighed before recalling his Axew. Was it too much to ask that he not break his swords on missions? No, he didn't think so. He actually liked this one too with it's ancient theme. As Sub spoke up, he looked around to see Plasma indeed down for the count. But those sudden noise he heard did anything to put him at ease. With it came the water and Dan once again reeling from the smell that assaulted his nostrils. He would be quick to follow Sub to the main chamber, shocked to see a giant technicolor Muk trying to break the wall holding the water. That aside, Dan was almost sure he was going to throw up for sure this time if he had to take this smell any longer. "Melusine...Thunder Wave!" he'd call out his Dragonair. A bright blue bolt of lightning would fire from her horn in an attempt to paralyze the large mass of toxic waste.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:54 am
SubonicXP

Back with Lykas the hybrid wouldn't have much of a chance to ponder the location of the other Plasma grunts or how to release the water, however filthy. Any chance to question such things was lost when a rainbow colored sludge hand almost as large of his body shot up out of the stagnant pool and threatened to crush him. Successful or not the owner of the hand would reveal its self as a massive of all sorts of colors rose up out of the water sending a wave of water flowing over the retaining walls and rush down the canals.

"Muk muk muk muuuuk!" It bellowed in a dramatic singsong voice. With its other hand it threw a fist down at one of the retaining walls apparently aiming to destroy it, if it did it would certainly floor the sewers and probably take the Snagems out to sea with it.

-----

Sub's question was soon answered as the canal nearby suddenly became filled, a surge of putrid water rushing by. "Oh god it stinks!" The man cried as he covered his nose. The water wasn't enough to worry about, the canal holding it in easily enough but man did it smell. "Something is happening up ahead, let's go check it out." Sub said, turning to Legrand and the captured grunt. "We're taking him with us." With that said Sub and Legrand rushed down the tunnel.

Lykas was, admittedly, in a bit of awe at the sight of the gigantic Muk. "Well hello, beautiful. Too bad you stink like the a mountain of Bouffalant patties sitting in the sun for a week." He told it, rushing over to the retaining wall he saw it going for. Without the time to properly react, he immediately focused his attention on the hand and fired a full-fore Water Spout at it in an attempt to slow or redirect it so the wall wouldn't be damaged. Of course, doing this put him right in the path of the stagnant "water", if one could call it that, that Muk was sitting in. He was going to hate himself shortly, when he realized he smelled just as bad now.

"Oh, hi!" He greeted the others as they arrived. "You got here just in time for the party. Care to dance a bit?" He asked, never taking his eyes off his target.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:19 pm
The giant Muk would bellow as the Water Spout smacked its hand upward, away from the wall. Before said sludge monster could another swing in the Thunder Wave would hit, its arm freezing up.

"Muuuk!" The creature roared as it puked up a flurry of Sludge Bomb at the Snagems.

"So many questions but no time to ask! Legrand!" Sub cried out to summon his Drapion to shield him.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:59 pm
I sighed at the giant Muk, careful to inhale with my mouth so I didn't smell the creature. I recalled Jangmo-o from his ball and let Rala out instead, wanting to get rid of this thing quickly. But my concentration was broken when something landed in the water behind me, splashing violently. I originally thought to ignore it, but my mind changed when I heard whatever it was speak. "Dangit, GRAY!"

The second I realized it was Keiko splashing around, I told Rala to use her strongest Psychic-type move on the Muk before focusing on Keiko and helping her out of the water.

"Ewww, nasty," Keiko whined as she tried to push the water off of her outfit.

"Bit late to the party, aren't you?" I asked as I helped her out the best I could.

"What?" Keiko asked as she found her footing. "I came here to check up on you! After your headache this morning, I was worried that you'd be alright on your own, so I practically had to blackmail GRAY into giving details about the mission you're on, let alone getting a ride from him."

This struck my curiosity, as I didn't see Claydol hovering over her when she landed. Though, I supposed it could have teleported out before she even hit the sewage. "Well, I'm fine," I assured her. "It hasn't bothered me since I woke up this morning."

"Hearing that makes me feel better," Keiko smiled, though she was clearly still worried. She went back to whining about her soaked outfit while I turned to face Rala, who'd just finished using... Psychic? She knew that move?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:12 pm
The Psychic move would have no affect on the Muk, the giant creature letting out a hearty laugh at the futility of the attack.

"Scan complete. This particular Muk appears to be an assimilated mass of not just the traditional Muk but also the exotic subspecies of Muk of which Plasma imported. Further data required on subspecies. This Muk has taken on characteristics of both species of Muk, that is the mildly acidic and highly poisonous nature of regular Muk and the partial Dark type of the exotic Muk as well as the ability to not only amass toxins in solid form but to convert waste into energy. After taking a sample from the water Keiko fell into it's a safe assumption to say that this Muk came about after numerous Grimer and Muk of both kinds had their sludge bodies particularly broken down by a high concentrate of Pecha berry juices, the strongest and most resilient of these Grimer and Muk assimilating its partially dissolved brethren to create one giant Muk. Long story short, that is one disgusting creature. The tetanus shots will be waiting for you back at HQ." GRAY spoke up from their SNAGs.

Sub would just look back at the Plasma grunt in Legrand's tail claw, unsure of how to even react to all this. "You guys not only failed to wipe out the native Muk species but you have also let loose an invasive one that is multiplying rapidly and you managed to make one giant monster of a Muk right under Unova's biggest city! You guys really know how to make a mess." The man sighed as he turned back to the crisis at hand.

"Dear Darkrai that thing stinks..." Sub said with a sigh, taking off his vest and tying it around the lower part of his face to maybe block out the smell. "So it's just a bunch of Grimer and Muk gathered into one. By the looks of it it's stuck in that pool which explains why it wants out. Can't let it get out, obviously. You know what? When in doubt, knock it out. Legrand! Return!" He said, recalling his Drapion and letting the grunt fall to the ground. "Lenore! Ice Beam!"

"Wea vi vile!" Cried Lenore as she appeared from her ball, the little weasel jumping out and firing an Ice Beam from her claws, reminiscent of a certain manga character.

The Ice Beam would connect with the Muk's body, a part of it freezing upon contact and falling off of it. The frozen chunk of sludge would hit the ground and shatter, the pieces falling into the canal on the side. As the pieces of frozen sludge floated down Sub would notice that they were revert into regular Grimer, the sludge creatures retreating. "That works." Sub commented. "Let's keep icing it."

"Muuuk!" Roared the angry creature as it continued to rain down Sludge Bomb.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:47 pm
"Ack!" Dan exclaimed, he and his dragon swiftly moving behind Sub to evade the Sludge Bombs. Once the barraged passed (and Sub had recalled Legrande), he stepped to the side to rejoin the battle. "Just a...mutation, huh? Could've been....ughhh." That was a little hard to say when the thing smelled like thirty Muk sitting out in the hot sun. Nevertheless, if knocking it out was all they needed to do, Dan would like to get it done and over with quickly. "I'll take the shot...and a day dedicated to bathing" he huffed, pointing at the abomination. "Dragon Rage!" Melusine would nod, summoning her energy and firing a blue and black blast that took the form of a serpent dragon, much like herself. The blast would make a beeline for the Super Muk in an attempt to knock it out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:34 pm
The Dragon Rage would slam into the Muk was it prepared to fling some sludge from its one good hand, the attack causing its hand to sling backwards and send the glob of sludge intended for the Snagems splatting against the wall behind it. With the Muk distracted Lenore would take the chance to run up and bounce off the retaining wall, jumping up until she was in the monster's face and delivered a Night Slash right on one of its eyes.

"Muuuk!" Roared the sludge king.

Sub was impressed with Lenore but before he could compliment her the Muk would grab her out of midair with its good hand and threaten to slam her into the ground. "Not good, not good!" Sub shouted.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:50 pm
Immune to Psychic? Rala thought to herself. I thought I could sense...

I pried my eyes away from Keiko to look at Rala's new moveset, impressed with what I saw. "Rala, try using Moonblast."

"Right," Rala nodded before gathering Fairy energy in her hands, the energy flowing into an orb that slowly grew until it was bigger than her head before throwing it at the giant Muk, hoping against hope that this would work.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:46 pm
As soon as the pair had seen one Plasma Grunt, another came to join them. Both of them came out when they realized they were their new targets, having no choice but to fight through them. At arms, indeed.

"Great... Ammy, think you can handle one of them?"

"I guess?" She wasn't sure just what the Mew was thinking here, but it was only one grunt. It couldn't be anything worse than they've dealt with before. "What's the idea?"

"See the one that's looking a little too into what they're about to do in here? Keep him busy. I'll keep his friend from joining in-"

"Get the Mew away first!" One of the two shouted, deciding that she too needed saving.

"...the fight. Look, I'll keep this one tapped of his Pokemon as well as I can. Just keep them split up!"

---

Amaranth wouldn't have too hard of a time of that. Moving in front of Cera, she'd send her Woobat and Goodra back out and glare at the grunt before her. This didn't seem to work when the Mew tried to get the attention of the other grunt, seeing them both decide to go after her and go as far as to send out all of their Pokemon at once. One had a Gurdurr and Krokorok, while the other had a Scraggy and Purrloin, easily outnumbering Cera and ready to just bum rush her.

That is, until Amaranth's Woobat sent a timely Air Slash to force one of the grunts to actually divert his attention. They'd look at each other, knowing that their plans had been compromised.

"You've got the heavy hitters. Make sure that Mew doesn't get away."

"And, ugh... her?" The other spoke up, still feeling the cuts that came from the earlier attack.

"A lucky shot. Probably some new trainer putting her nose where it doesn't belong. It'll be an easy fight for you."

Seemingly agreeing with the sentiment, one of the grunts would break off from the other. His Scraggy and Purloin would follow and move in front of him, seeing the Woobat and Goomy that had braced theirselves and feeling that the assessment was right; Amaranth wouldn't be anyone difficult, and they might even be able to get her to release those Pokemon.

To those means, he wasted no time in issuing a command. "Purrloin, Scraggy! Sand Attack and High Jump Kick!"

Before Amaranth had a chance to react, Purrloin would swipe at the ground to send sand at Goomy and Woobat. Goomy wouldn't appreciate it, making a cry while the sand just sank into the Pokemon's gooey body. Woobat, on the other hand, wouldn't appear to be terribly affected by it, but it did mess with her echolocation a bit. In the process of all of this, the Scraggy leaped into the air and was en route to landing the jumping knee kick on Goomy.

"Now, Woobat! Gust!" Amaranth called at once, having her Woobat whip up a quick Gust to start sending Scraggy off course. The attempted kick would barely end up going off to Goomy's side and miss, Scraggy crashing onto the ground and flopping down from the impact. Though they'd try to get up, Amaranth wasn't quite done.

"Goomy, to your right! Dragon Breath!"

Scraggy would turn at the call it heard, looking at Goomy just in time to take the attack at point blank range. Shouting, he quickly leaped back and went to keep the lower part of its skin up, looking to the partner Purrloin for any newer ideas.

"Both of you, take to the shadows! Feint Attack!" Before long, both of them seemed to vanish, unable to be seen at all. It would take a moment before they reappeared, all too close to Woobat and Goomy and both taking a sucker punch before anything could be done about it.

"We can't stop now... Air Cutter! Goomy, to me!" As Woobat flapped her wings to assault Scraggy and Purrloin, Amaranth would scoop Goomy up into one of her hands before chucking him into the air. "Body Slam!" Scraggy's poor day would only seem to worsen; the Air Cutter slashed at it harshly, forcing it to brace itself as Goomy suddenly landed on its head. It wound up being knocked out as a result, especially after messing up its High Jump Kick earlier.

Though Purrloin would quickly try to escape with a sudden U-Turn against Woobat, it would end up remembering one tiny problem. The attack would let it return to the grunt, but there wasn't anything else to swap with. A worried look would suddenly come across the Pokemon's face as it looked up, the grunt also realizing that this had suddenly become a lost cause. "Easy... right..." He said in a surprised tone, opting to recall Purrloin instead of subjecting it to needless harm.

"Hey, y-you're going to have to handle them both! I'm out!" He said before backing off.

---

"Eyes over here. She isn't your opponent here," Cera spoke up, though she couldn't deny that Krokorok's presence was proving to be a bit intimidating to her, enough that she'd move the Odd Egg with her to a safer spot. And Gurdurr wasn't a pleasant sight either. "I can fight too!"

"Why would... look, you don't have to follow them any longer. Just come with us peacefully, and you won't be harmed. I wouldn't feel right having both of them attack someone with myths to their-" The grunt would be cut off when his Krokorok suddenly had an Aura Sphere flung at its chest.

"I'm with them by choice, not because they made me. None of them are my so-called trainer. I'm. Not. Going. WITH YOU!" She yelled, readying another Aura Sphere.

"...Fair enough, I tried. Krokorok, Sand Tomb!"

Krokorok's attack was sudden, causing the readied Aura Sphere to fly off and hit nothing as Cera became trapped in the harsh sands swirling around her. Taking advantage of her entrapment, the grunt continued. "Gurdurr, Stone Edge!" Parts of the sand would solidify and jut out to try and dig into the Mew, leaving her without many options aside from trying to defend herself as she was hit. Though the sand would loosen again, they'd still buffet at her

"Gotta think... wait, I've got it!" Trying her hardest to focus, Cera would get a feel for Gurdurr's energy and form, eventually using that to take on its form. The purlpish veins would end up taking on a pink color, however, as well as the odd girder that her tail was now serving as. Wondering how this might work, she took the girder in question and sent it slamming down onto Krokorok with a surprisingly strong Hammer Arm.

The attack left her open and unable to move quickly, but Krokorok's endurance wasn't something it'd be known for. The attack and earlier Aura Sphere would end up being enough to knock it out, but the personal sandstorm as a result of Sand Tomb would continue to wrack at her. Panting, she'd look to the Gurdurr and grunt as if asking who was next.

"What the...!? Gurdurr, now's your chance. Dynamic Punch!" The lack of mobility meant that Gurdurr had no issues with landing the wild punch, hitting Cera square in the head and leaving her more than a little punch drunk for it. The confusion to follow forced the transformation to break instantly, leaving her to lay there in a daze as she groaned.

The grunt was ready to finish the ordeal now that the chance was there, pausing when the bad news of the other grunt's loss was discovered. "You're out! What do you mean, you're out!?"

"I... said... your enemy is me!" Cera screamed, her voice echoing despite sounding out of it. Seeing Amaranth taking off to rejoin the others, she wasn't sure if she should be attacking her instead of the grunt and his Gurdurr. It was enough to keep her from moving, managing to work around the confusion enough to suddenly levitate Gurdurr. The grunt held back a laugh as she then threw it at herself, sending both of them down again and proving that confusion was harder to fight than it looked.

"Yeah, yeah, you're my enemy... now, enough of this. You and that egg are coming with me, got it?"

"Yeah, got it... but do you?" She asked, Gurdurr levitating a second time before she threw it at the grunt this time. Shaking her head to try and get her wits back, she'd see the sands finally cease and begin to float again. "I'm not going with you. I refuse to go with you. Now leave me alone!" Disinterested in giving this grunt a further chance to fight, she'd take the egg she had moved away for safety and started after Amaranth and the others... if a bit haphazardly as the confusion made it difficult for her to keep her thoughts straight still.

---

Eventually, they'd both rejoin the others just in time to see a massive amalgamation of Muk in the middle of trying to slam Lenore into the ground. Both of them were too stunned and shocked at the site to do much more than gawk at that moment.

"What is that thing!?" Amaranth asked at once.

"Should've taken my chances with the grunt..." Cera remarked.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:53 pm
SubonicXP

Pokemon on Hand

Mykel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., Chinami
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., Cascade
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., Fog
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., Tallulah
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.,Cordelia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Abilities and Attacks

Mykel
Ability: Synchronize
1. Psychic
2. Moonblast
3. Teleport
4. Heal Pulse

Chinami
Ability: Torrent
1. Rock Smash
2. Reversal
3. Razor Shell
4. Copycat

Cascade
Ability: Water Absorb
1. Twister
2. Agility
3. Bubble Beam
4. Wing Attack

Fog
Ability: Hydration
1. Aurora Beam
2. Aqua Tail
3. Rain Dance
4.Sheer Cold

Tallulah
Ability: Sniper
1. Bubble Beam
2. Dragon Pulse
3. Dragon Dance
4. Outrage

Cordelia
Ability: Rock Head
1. Rock Tomb
2. Take Down
3. Yawn
4. Head Smash

Lykas finally joined back into the fight after a moment. He'd put a lot into that Water Spout and it left him needing to catch his breath for a bit afterwards but he was now able to think, breath and act normally once more. Watching what was going on around him and seeing how things turned out, he'd call out a pair of Pokemon. "Fog, Chinami. We're going to double team this thing but first....." Looking up that hand, he realized he needed to make sure Lenore was safe first. She might be an Ice-type but he wasn't going to risk putting an ally through what he had in mind. "Chinami, Reversal, see if you can't turn it's own strength on it and get Lenore free." He told her, the Dewott nodding as she turned and made her way up with skillful, ninja-like jumps off the walls, support collumns and even other Pokemon where she had to.

Chinami finally got herself up to where she could reach that gooey hand and, allowing herself to be struck by the Muk's flailing, she used Reversal to grab it and start trying to pry it open. Hopefully she'd manage to get her out before that Moonblast hit. Lenore wouldn't enjoy getting caught in the energy aftershocks from a Fairy attack that stong, after all.

As soon as the Weavile was freed, Lykas would continue his plan. "Fog, Sheer Cold! Chinami, use Copycat to duplicate Fog's attack and focus on that Muk!" He cried, pointing them both toward the amalgam of sentient toxins in the pool. "If this actually works, we might be able to break it apart before it thaws......." He muttered to himself. This thing was so big, he wasn't sure he'd be able to freeze the whole thing, even with two Pokemon using Sheer Cold together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:51 am
Requiem of Whyspers

Darksol88

Youko Kenshi

TerashiLeonGoken

Chinami would arrive just in time to save Lenore, the Pokemon prying the 'Super Muk's' hand open just enough for Lenore to wiggle out and jump away to safety with her rescuer. The Moonblast would slam into the gut of the Muk just in time to provide a distraction for Chinami and Lenore, the giant mass of sentient sludge's attention now turned on Rala. "Muuuk!" The beast roared as it flung one of its poison crystals at Rala with Fling. The crystal would break on contact and release a poisonous cloud of gas.

"Help them out, Lenore, Blizzard!" Sub commanded as the Weavile arrived at his side.

With Fog, Chinami, and Lenore's efforts a massive frigid gale was summoned forth to consume the mutant goop creature. The monster would moan and groan as ice rapidly began to form on its body and soon enough the entire creature was frozen solid, the gelatinous Pokemon now a huge ice sculpture, even the stagnant pool of water was frozen solid.

"Phew...that was...easy?" Sub said, unsure of their success as he eyed the frozen giant. "So uh, what do we do with it now?" He asked his fellow Snagems as he recalled Lenore.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:58 am
After checking on Rala to make sure she hadn't fainted, I recalled her so I could keep her away from the poisonous gas. After that, I looked at Sub in time to hear his question. "Whatever we do, we can't let it stay here. Though it would help if we knew where it came from," I told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:15 am
Lykas let out a small sigh of relief and recalled his Pokemon at this point. "That was.....rough." He admitted with a small laugh. "Anyway...I'd say we return it to wherever it's actually from but if it's an amalgam of two different species.....Is there any way we could separate them? Like the one that split off from it when it broke apart earlier?" He asked. "I hate the thought of hurting it like that but I imagine the Pokemon trapped in that form are probably hurting more than splitting them up would...."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:07 am
Sub would eye the giant Muk up and down, tapping his chin in thought all the while. While it's true that breaking it up physically seemed to work it probably wasn't the most humane nor efficient way to go about it. "We could always get Bill, he seems to be an expert these days on separating things at a molecular level." The Dark One said to his fellow Snagems as he turned to face them.

"Genius, why don't you-" GRAY would attempt to speak over Sub but the man ignored him, or simply wasn't paying attention as he continued to speak.

"Does he have an understudy here in Unova? I don't remember, who controls the boxes here?" Sub asked no one specifically.

"Idiot, turn and-" GRAY tried to speak again.

"Hey, GRAY, can you get in contact with-" Sub would begin to speak to GRAY as he turned around to look back at the frozen giant Muk, for no reason in particular. Now that the man was looking at the frozen sludge pile he slowly began to notice something very wrong with it. The 'ice sculpture' was still there but it was noticeably devoid of color and on closer inspection it was empty on the inside. "...what just happened?"

"I was trying to tell you that, moron. Apparently Plasma's science experiment slipped out of its frozen prison and if my scans are correct it is currently escaping through the canal system. It's more clever than the lot of you as well as it seems to have split its self in half and headed off in two directions. One is making its way for the ocean and the other, for some reason, is on its way towards Castelia Central Park." GRAY informed them.

"Darkrai damn it!" Sub shouted with a stomp. "Lykas, go after the one headed towards the ocean. Terashi, you go to Central Park. I'm going to see if I can't find Plasma and get some more answers out of them and figure out how to stop this thing. I don't know what that sludge collective is up to but we can't let it run free." Sub instructed.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff