Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Art Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:18 am
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lizzy stood there for a moment, wringing her hands helplessly, before sighing and giving in. "If you're sure," she mumbled as she followed Faina and sat down on the chair, pulling out her own sketchbook and pencil. It was a good spot, and Lizzy was selfishly glad that they managed to snag it. It was nice to look up occasionally and take in the sight of the expansive castle grounds that were visible, although she dearly hoped Faina knew what she was doing. The window was so high up, Lizzy felt dizzy just thinking about sitting on it. She looked up in surprise when Faina addressed her; she wasn't sure the girl wanted to talk, despite the fact that she didn't mind her company, but apparently, Lizzy was wrong and she smiled slightly at that. I just draw what I think looks nice? Mostly animals and landscapes I guess," she admitted. She also drew some fantasy creatures that she made up, but Lizzy considered that to be her guilty pleasure more than anything. "What about you?" she asked Faina, suddenly curious.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxArt clubxxxxxw i t hxxFaina, other club members
                                                            f e e l i n gxxshyxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcute things

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:14 am
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Quietly, Faina hoped Lizzy would relax a little, noting how she was wringing her hands, smiled, and said reassuringly, "It's all good; besides the light here is better than just about anywhere else in the room." As she flipped open to a page in her sketchbook, and got ready to work on a sketch she'd started previously, Faina answered Lizzy, thoughtfully, with, "Same as you, I guess. Animals and landscapes, but I've been working on drawing people, and they're a bit of a challenge, especially faces. Been trying to draw a picture of my little sister, Katya, from memory, for the last couple days, but I've been having difficulties getting her eyes right. Anything you're working on?"

OOC:
oyehh

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:35 pm
User Image
A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
One who seeks perfection in all you do.
I know just what to do with you...
Ravenclaw!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Fourth Years

With : Each other, Club Members...

Candace chuckled at Dris’ response to her question. No words were needed that was for sure. He was always ready for art club. Minako was kind of the same way, at least that’s how Candace felt. The Ravenclaw smiled at Dris and gave a wave to Gertie as she went and took a seat. Pulling out a sketch book she started getting to work on some of her designs. Candace on the other hand turned her attention to the orange haired girl. “Hey Gertie,” She greeted as more people came in. She waved to the first years and Fianna.

When Skylar came in Candace smile widened if it was even possible for it to do so. “Hi Sky,” Candace greeted her. Minako looked up from her work then. “Hey Skylar,” Minako greeted the Hufflepuff. “Care to join us?” She asked her. Dris had mentioned a sketchbook and as it was Minako was doing just that in her own sketchbook. The girls’ attention got taken away when Professor Hawthorne popped in. “Hello Professor,” Candace greeted the art professor happily before skipping over to join her Ravenclaw friend. Candace was a fan of art so she was happy drawing away and perhaps at some point she’d dive into some painting. That sounded like a good plan.

Minako ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Candace ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  The Shiny Furret
                                                  Yukina101

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Second Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 12 years old...

Gertie smiled before noting the painting that Dris was working on. “Bubblegum pink! I love that color!” She told him. She liked that that was how her cousin saw her voice. It was one of the best colors. Perhaps she was a bit biased. She spun around when others started to walk in. “Hello,” She greeted the first years and Fianna. Skipping over to some art mediums she went for paint cause who didn’t like paint.

The second year started setting up to paint flowers. Gertie noticed Skylar the moment she walked in. “Hi, Skylar.” She greeted her fellow Hufflepuff. She went back to her flowers that were bound to become multicolored. If only she could get a good technique down. "Anyone have some tips on painting flowers?" The Hufflepuff asked. It was then that the art professor came into the room. “Hello Professor,” Gertie greeted her with a wave. She didn’t have art yet but she definitely wanted to take it. For now she’d work on perfecting the technique of making stems and flower petals.

Wearing: 99.9% Princess

With: Club Members...

OOC: - - -

User Image

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris had spent the past two weeks preparing for Art Club's opening, making posters and signs, and preparing his little room. He saved up to get a nice new set of ink pens for the doodlers, and some fancy new charcoals as well. He really wanted the members of the club to be happy, and if that meant shelling out a bit of extra coinage at the art shop, he figured it was worth it. He pulled open the door, propping it with his heavy backpack to keep it open. He went back to his painting, this one of fancy flowers. He was attempting a realism sort of piece, though the colors were still a bit... off for normal perceptions. Hopefully soon the other members of the club would join in, but for now, he kept humming along to the song in his head, biting his tongue occasionally while concentrating on the details of the flowers.

{{OoC: ART CLUB IS NOW OPEN! COME ONE, COME ALL!}}
I'ᴍ ᴀ яєcкℓєѕѕ мιѕтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσℓ∂ ηιgнт'ѕ ιηтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ σηє ηιgнт тσσ ℓσηg. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσмє ση тσσ ѕтяσηg
Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ℓινιηg ιη тнє ƒαѕт ℓαηє. Cᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ I'ᴍ ᴀ яσℓℓιη' ƒяєιgнт тяαιη
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, gσттα ѕтαят αℓℓ σνєя, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ℓσηє яє∂ яσνєя
I'ᴍ ᴀ нσℓ∂ му cαя∂ѕ cℓσѕє. I'ᴍ ᴀ ωяєcк ωнαт I ℓσνє мσѕт. I'ᴍ ᴀ ƒιяѕт cℓαѕѕ ℓєт ∂σωη. I'ᴍ ᴀ ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт ∂σωη
Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Lσνє ιѕ α ρσℓαяσι∂; ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ηєνєя cαη ƒιℓℓ тнє νσι∂
I'ᴍ ᴀ мι∂ηιgнт тαℓкєя. Oʜ, I'ᴍ ᴀɴ αℓℓєу ωαℓкєя. I'ᴍ ᴀ ∂αу ℓαтє тωσ ƒαcє. I'ᴍ ᴀ вυяη συт qυιcк ραcє
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ нєα∂ cαѕє. I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ cσℓσя σƒ вσσм ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ уσυ αяє тнє σρєяα
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ.
Aη∂ I αм тнє cσℓσя σƒ вσσм!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Artsy
xLocation: Great Hall
xWith: No one
xStatus: Single

Beckah was trying a lot harder to interact with people this year and that meant that she actually needed to be around them to talk to them. She had been sitting at a table in the Great Hall with her sketchbook open, drawing some of the people that she saw come and go. She would make occasional conversation with a student, but for the most part, she was drawing people and observing. She could learn a lot from just watching people. She checked the time and saw it was time for art club to meet. Dris had told her if she wanted to make friends, that would be a good place to go. The girl had tucked her book under her arm and trooped up the stairs to the room where the art club was. Drawing in a deep breath, she put on a determined smile and headed into the room.

Out of Character: {...}

Summer II

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:21 pm
User Image

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

It was with a wide smile that Lizzy entered the room where the Art Club met up. Going to the meetings had been one of the highlights of last year and she was eager them to start again. Everyone was so friendly and encouraging and it was nice to have some time dedicated to just art. She might have just done some drawings and sketches, but it didn't matter. She had fun all the same. Peter might have said she should have gone to music but she wasn't going to listen to him anyway. "Hello Dris," she waved at him, before realising that there was someone new too. "And, uhm, uh, hello?" Lizzy gave her a more awkward smile before scurrying to take her usual spot near the window and pulling out her sketchbook, her face hot. She was never good at making first impressions.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxArt clubxxxxxw i t hxxother club members
                                                            f e e l i n gxxembarrassedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcute things

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dris was focusing on painting a very purple rose when he noticed someone walk in from his periphery. He stopped his work and looked over to see Beckah looking determined. "Nice to see you here, Beckah. Find somewhere and you're free to work. You can use any of the supplies around the room." He grinned brightly, returning to the half-finished rose he'd been detailing. A few minutes later, Lizzie wandered in, waving and looking her cheerful self. "Hi Lizzie! Welcome back! Set up anywhere you like!" He grinned, listening to Lizzie greet Beckah. "Lizzie, this is Beckah, a fifth year Hufflepuff. Beckah, Lizzie here is a lovely second year Hufflepuff." He avoided mentioning Elizabeth's brother, since he knew Peter and Beckah absolutely hated each other. It wouldn't be good to accidentally inflict rivalry in Art Club.

Summer II

oyehh

I'ᴍ ᴀ яєcкℓєѕѕ мιѕтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσℓ∂ ηιgнт'ѕ ιηтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ σηє ηιgнт тσσ ℓσηg. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσмє ση тσσ ѕтяσηg
Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ℓινιηg ιη тнє ƒαѕт ℓαηє. Cᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ I'ᴍ ᴀ яσℓℓιη' ƒяєιgнт тяαιη
I'ᴍ ᴀ нσℓ∂ му cαя∂ѕ cℓσѕє. I'ᴍ ᴀ ωяєcк ωнαт I ℓσνє мσѕт. I'ᴍ ᴀ ƒιяѕт cℓαѕѕ ℓєт ∂σωη. I'ᴍ ᴀ ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт ∂σωη
Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Lσνє ιѕ α ρσℓαяσι∂; ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ηєνєя cαη ƒιℓℓ тнє νσι∂
I'ᴍ ᴀ мι∂ηιgнт тαℓкєя. Oʜ, I'ᴍ ᴀɴ αℓℓєу ωαℓкєя. I'ᴍ ᴀ ∂αу ℓαтє тωσ ƒαcє. I'ᴍ ᴀ вυяη συт qυιcк ραcє
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ нєα∂ cαѕє. I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ cσℓσя σƒ вσσм ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ уσυ αяє тнє σρєяα

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:50 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff

xLocation: Art Club
xWith: Dris and Lizzie

Beckah was watching Dris paint for a second when the other girl walked in and said hi to Dris, then her. Dris introduced her to Beck as Lizzie, another girl from Hufflepuff. Beckah barely knew any of the people from her house, so it made sense that she didn't recognize the girl. "Hi, I'm Rebekah, but you can call me Beckah or Beck. Wanna see my drawings?! Oh, I write songs too! And sometimes I clean wands, especially Dris' because he uses it to paint." She threw a playful glare at him, then sat down near Lizzie and pulled out her sketchbook. Flipping through some of the images, she showed Lizzie one of her sketches of the Great Hall during Sorting. However, at random places throughout the image were lyrics of a random song that had been in her head when she was sketching out the Sorting ceremony. "I like to sketch people and trees and things," she said without looking up from her book.

Miss GryffindorK

Oyehh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:02 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Seventh Year Seventeen Years OldSingle

Fianna made her way up to the room where the Art Club met, looking forward to the chance to just create and chill with others whom enjoyed doing the same. There was something to be said for the fact Dris was the one whom would be captain this year and would continue so for years to come, there was a level of continuity which would keep it going. Sure enough he was already working on a painting when she arrived, and she smiled as she watched him work. There was a depth of talent there she couldn't match or quantify. Rather than bother him now, as he was talking with somebody else, Fianna located a place to sit down and get out her sketchbook and pencils. She could talk to him later, when he was less busy, if he wished it.

OOC: Open for Interaction
Username

User Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:54 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

Faina was really looking forward to Art Club, it was kinda the bright spot of her social life at Hogwarts. It was here she'd first met Lizzy and Dris, of course, and where she got the opportunity to draw and have some fun. When she walked into the club room, carrying her bag with her sketchbook and pencils, Dris was busy with a pretty brunette girl. Figuring he wouldn't appreciate being bothered by her right then, Faina looked about and saw Lizzie at her customary spot by the window, as she made herself comfortable on the sill nearby.

OOC: Open for Interaction
Username

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:22 pm
User Image

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

Lizzy felt her face heat up at Dris' compliment and she ducked her head slightly in embarrassment. She looked back up at Beckah when she started speaking, blinking at the pretty older girl's rather enthusiastic reply. She recovered quickly and gave her a smile that was considerably less awkward than her earlier one. "I'd be honoured to see your drawings." She loved seeing other people's art and after gaining some courage and showing her own to her friends, she appreciated it even more. Beckah took a seat next to her and Lizzy admired the frankly gorgeous sketches. "These are really good," she blurted out, easily recognising the Great Hall and a few other familiar locations. "I usually draw animals and some random fantasy stuff," she admitted, shyly showing Beckah her own sketchbook. Her earlier sketches were mostly strange creatures from her imagination, including one that looked remarkably like a leafier version of those troll dolls although recently she found herself drawing merfolk, centaurs and other creatures. She greeted Faina with a bright smile and a wave when her friend took her usual place on the window sill, the sight so familiar that she didn't think much about how dangerous it could be, although she still worried.

a txxArt clubxxxxxw i t hxxother club members
                                                            f e e l i n gxxshyxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcute things

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorKx

Summer IIx

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:01 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

Peter wrinkled his nose at the smell of paint wafting through the doorway; he hadn't even entered the room yet. At least he wasn't going to be there long, especially since that insufferable Abrams was running the club, he just had to get his sister. Peter wasn't stupid, he knew that she was avoiding him and that was perfectly fine with him, he didn't want to put up with her any more than he had to, but it made finding her harder. He wasn't about to go to wandering in the hallways trying to catch her, not only would that make him look stupid but there was an easier way to do that. Liz didn't make her hobby a secret and Peter knew that she attended the local Art Club, he just had to pay them a visit while they were in session and convince her not to waste one of the few talents she had.

He stopped at the doorway, not bothering to knock, eyes darting around the room in search of his sister. Peter had to admit, the room didn't look half bad, with paintings hung up on the walls (clearly student-made)and a multitude of seats and eases along with quite a lot of supplies that even he could tell were of a good quality. It was a shame that the company wasn't as good he thought, eyeing Abrams and that loon Heartwood, before finally spotting his sister behind the crazy Hufflepuff. "Oi, Liz," he called out as he entered the room ignoring everyone else, "looks like I finally found you." Liz tried pretending she didn't hear him, seemingly engrossed in showing her stupid book to Heartwood, but Peter wasn't fooled for a bit, raising an eyebrow at her weak attempt. He came down all the way here to find her and do her a favour and this is what she did? Honestly. "Don't be a brat, I want to talk."

a txxArt Clubxxxxxw i t hxxclub members
                                                            f e e l i n gxxannoyedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        You can finally sic Dris at him xD

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:40 am

Dris chuckled quietly when Beckah happily babbled on about herself to Lizzie, who seemed receptive. Both were good, he thought. He turned away, letting them settle in and share their art. Good, that was what he liked to see, and ultimately, the entire reason for the club he'd worked so hard on. He returned to his painting, biting the tip of his tongue as his brows furrowed in focus. Rose petals were surprisingly difficult to detail and shade. It didn't take but a few seconds before he decided to move to a different flower, this one a fluffy mum in a pretty sky blue. He sighed, thinking Chrys would either give him that annoyed look of hers or hug him. He tended to only think of mums in her color... since they were her namesake and all. Perhaps he could do up a painting with all of her siblings' flowers in it.... But he'd have to talk to each and figure out their colors....

He looked up as Fianna walked into the room, flushing a bit when he noticed she'd been watching him work. "Hi Fianna, welcome back." He waved at her, ignoring his paint covered fingertips. At least he didn't have any paint in his hair.... probably, anyway. While he was working on mixing more paint in the blue he desired, Faina joined in as well. "Afternoon, Faina. Your spot at the window sill is still open for you." He nodded his head toward the window, where he'd added a nice pillow for leaning against the wall and a small blanket to act as defense between the cold stone and the rear of anyone deciding to sit there. He glanced over at Beckah and Lizzie when he heard the latter talk about her drawings. He'd have to check them out for sure!

Just as he was about to resume painting, he saw someone very familiar - and very, very annoying - in the doorway. Peter Whyte. He was calling for his sister, who was doing everything in her power to seem like she wasn't being called out. Most people knew Peter as a jerk (including whomever knocked him a new one last year), so it wasn't weird that she was pretending to notice him. As soon as he called her a brat, Dris felt his older-brotherly instincts kick in. "Peter, you have to play nice here. And if you don't, I can personally insure you won't be back in here again. If Lizzie doesn't want to talk to you, take a cue and talk somewhere else." He stepped away from his paints, wanting to be away from his work if anything should happen. He crossed his arms, watching the older Ravenclaw with a lifted eyebrow. He wasn't about to let someone feel unsafe in his club, especially someone as sweet as Lizzie, and especially from someone as irksome as Peter. Not on his watch.

Summer II

oyehh

Graydon Ironshield

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:03 am
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff

xLocation: Art Club
xWith: Dris and Lizzie

From her understanding of conversations, she was supposed to look on at the works of others and offer praise as well. Beck had observed enough conversation to understand that. So when Lizzie showed her her work as well, Beck smiled and nodded. "Your work is really good. The animals you draw are interesting. Oh! I met a wood nymph once! You would have loved to draw her, though I don't know is Rosie would want that," she said, suddenly becoming introspective. That's when Beckah heard a familiar voice and her eyes narrowed. She looked up and saw the jerkwad in question... Peter. She'd beaten him up when he called her a freak. Remember, he's the freak cause no one likes him. And people like you, she reminded herself. Dris spoke up, telling Peter to be nice or else. Did he even know how to be nice? She glanced from Lizzie to Dris to Peter and back, wondering if she should do something. Her people studying didn't usually cover this interaction type and she wasn't sure what was appropriate. She'd been punished after beating up Peter last time and she didn't want to be punished again, but she didn't want her friends getting hurt. And she really hated Peter... She would sit beside Lizzie and watch the situation as it developed.

Miss GryffindorK

Oyehh

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items