Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Dōjō Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:04 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nemesis looked at the students as they introduced themselves with no change to his facial expressions he was very pleased with everyone's introduction except for Evie's little song. Even though it was something so minuscule Nemesis thought she wasn't taking this class seriously. "Now that I have your names and information we can start with the B rank trials. First up is one of the students who came in late Yuki Dokuro. You'll need to overcome your fears to improve your telekinetic powers." As soon as Nemesis stopped talking a summoning symbol appeared next to him and a giant metal box appeared from the ground. The box hade only one hole, where a wide open eye could be seen staring at Yuki, seconds later screams & maniacal laughter could be heard from within the box. before the front of the giant box burst open, a few more seconds later footsteps could be heard inside that got louder and louder every passing second, something could be seen inside, slowly walking towards the box's now open front.
User Image

OOC: Yuki's trial starts now, you can post as much as you want the only people who need to wait for each other is Ice and me. The rest can watch and comment as much as they want.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:48 am
User ImageUser Image

"One step, two step, CHOP! CHOP!
CHOP!"
The jester came out wearing his mask and laughing maniacally, he was pulling a full pouch dripping in blood. The jester dropped the strap he was using to pull his items with and bowed mockingly while snickering. "Ladies and gentlemen, My name is Akuma! and I'll be your end." Akuma looked around the room to see the rest of the students before taking off his mask revealing his face along with his extremely sickening aura. He then slowly started singing and counting
"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
Catch a victim by the toe
If he hollers don't let go.
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
My mother told me
To pick the very best one
And you are it."

Akuma's smile widened when his finger landed on Yuki "Well well well if it isn't Yuki, did you really think I'd go down that easy? Oh! I have a few gifts for you.
I brought some of our friends with me."
Akuma opened the bag and pulled out a decapitated head of a blonde man and rolled it towards her direction. "I have more in the bag....."

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

Souretsu was relived not to be first. She didn’t want to call attention to herself; one of the ways she was the opposite of her twin. Kuroda liked to have all eyes on her, and show off a little. Though she’d toned it down to see that demons were hated here, and most of her showing off included a display of her powers. Well, as long as they thought the two were mages, and used magic…perhaps they could get away with it. Or just hang out with the demonic minority.
Both twins leaned in a little, curious of what was in the box that was making so much noise. They thought it was some wild beast at first, but the eye had been too human, though crazed. They heard the laughter soon after. ’Did they clone Yarost and put him in the box?’ Kuroda thought to her twin, which made her smile, and cover her mouth to hide it. ’It really does sound kind of like him, doesn’t it?’
Soon enough, what could only be described as a bloody jester came out of the box. He looked absolutely ridiculous, but neither twin dared to laugh. This Akuma gave off a frightening aura. Souretsu gripped her twin’s hand, feeling the lightning practically humming under her twin’s skin. Souretsu’s own temperature rose as well, both of them seeing the jester as a threat. When the jester chose Yuki, and then let the head of a decapitated blonde man out of the bag, Kuroda grimaced. ’That’s f*cked up…’ Souretsu nodded once, but had no thoughts or words to respond to this. She really hoped her trial was just a fight…and not with this thing.

Role: Students
Thoughts: 'That’s f*cked up on so many levels...' 'What kind of school am I going to!?.'
Location: The dojo. The place I'm gonna have to beat someone up....
Company: A lot of people.
OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rainbow Sunburn

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:25 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤:
Disgusted
l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: 7 Students & 3 Teachers l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri watched the horror unravel with a straight face. She had seen much much worse things in her life, hell she caused worst things in life. However for Yuki to have to endure something like this...Ciri didn't like the girl, but even she thought this was a bit much. Ciri shifted her weight on her heels, and crossed her arms. This is sickening....

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:36 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Mad Clown l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: Nothing) l Anxiety Level ➤: 79%
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Yuki definitely didn't like the sound of that, 'Overcome your fears to improve your telekinetic powers.' not one bit. She looked down when a summoning circle formed and there appeared to be a...box? She looked at the at the huge metal box with an eye on it. Her feet was still fixed in place, until she heard the hysterical laughter she immediately turned pale. Right now her body was under fight-or-flight mood. But she kept reassuring herself, 'Maybe it's not him, maybe it's just another random clown, maybe it's just an illusion, he wouldn't bring an insane lunatic loss around the school would he? No, he's still on lockdown in 6ft under...'

Yuki froze. Her hopes were destroyed. She saw the person she feared the most step foot out of the box. Her anxiety level increased dramatically almost to Panic-level. Itis the most disruptive and challenging, as it overwhelms the person capacity to function normally. She let out a shaky laugh, "This is not real...This is not real...It's not real~...IT'S NOT F****** REAL!" she shouted at what she presume might be Akuma in the flesh. She held her breath when he pulled out a very familiar person's head out of the bag and tears came out of the dark and her heart began to ache "Xer-". This was very overwhelming, she began to generate telekinetic energy inside her, believing she was just in one of her nightmares. The ground under her feet began to crack. She just want to push the jester back into the damn box or wherever it came from. "YOU.ARE.NOT.REAL!" with her final outburst a she released the build up energy inside her and a huge telekinetic force pushed everything into her surroundings while the dojo was shaken.
She's not in a right place.

"Things my heart yearns to know,
Things I'm afraid to remember.
And a song someone sings... Once upon a memory."

Theme - Once Upon A December

Out.Of.Chains:

Kawakas

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

Rainbow Sunburn

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:54 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis was shocked at the scene but didn't show it, what the did this girl fear?! Nemesis knew what Telekanese users are capable of and wasn't suprised when the girl released the shock wave. It pushed Nemesis back a few feet but he somehow managed to stay on his feet, he still had his arms crossed and still had the same expression, he needed to give this girl directions and tips during her trial and doing so while panicking would just make things worse for the girl "Yuki! Listen to me closely you have to clear your mind and focus right now your energy is all over the place control it. Use your ability to send him back where he came from. Telekinetic powers utilize the person's imagination." Nemesis knew what he was talking about, and wouldn't let any serious harm come to his students, he may seem like a complete jerk but in reality, he's doing all of this for their and the schools
User Image

OOC: Luicius's will hate Nemesis when the bill comes.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:07 am
User ImageUser Image

Akuma was sent flying when she released the blast, he hit the edge of the metal box before falling on the ground, Akuma stayed on the ground for a few seconds before getting up and laughing hysterically. "Is this it this is all the energy you can muster for him, well then how about you meet the next one?" Akuma then pulled the next head which was a brown haired boy with green eyes. "Vladimir right? He's cute don't you think"
Akuma then slowly walked up to her while holding the head by the hair. he stopped right in front of her before touching her cheek, he wanted to push her to the limit, and make her fail. "Oh trust me I'm the real deal!" Akuma continued snickering as he dropped the head right in front of her "You know what I can do...I can make all of this disappear, just give up and let me take you to them! I promise I'll try to make it painless."

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:14 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Mad Clown l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: Dance to Forget) l Anxiety Level ➤: ??%

Tears kept coming coming out of her eyes as horrid memories flooded into her mind when she saw Vladimir's head, she was crumbling inside. She placed hands over her headphones as she was trying to block out the voices. Her ability to think rationally will likely be impaired, and her perceptions might be distorted. When Akuma approached her, she was stuck in place; already paralyzed with fear. Unfortunately Nemesis' words came out as a blur and the only words she heard words were 'send him back.' She winced at the touch and her mind was all over the place until..."Painless...?" she said quietly though you can tell her voice was cracked with sadness from her past. There was one point in her life she tried to commit suicide just to run away from everything, all she wanted was to be normal. "Painless." she wanted to take that offer and be at peace. She held out her hand towards Akuma to accept the deal. But...

Something was preventing that. "No thank you...I refuse to die a failure and ...disappointment." seeing the image of her father behind Akuma, right now her mind has been distorted and has enabled her to see images that are not really there. Which is actually serious bad news, she was mentally broken at this point. The hand generated then released a powerful telekinetic energy blast towards Akuma sending him towards the direction of the box. She would never be normal, that's just a dream that'll never come true.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Kawakas

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

Rainbow Sunburn

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:59 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis watched as the girl broke down, and looked disappointed when she looked like she accepted defeat, he was about to end the trial but was surprised when the girl sent Akuma back into the box, which then immediately closed shut. "Phase one is complete now she has to recover which is easier said than done, it'll take time but She'll get through it. Yuki Dokuro, this is only step one, but you did good. You're now officially part of assassination class" Nemesis then walked up to the girl and made a quick strike to the back of her neck just bellow the skull knocking her out instantly. Nemesis then carried the girl as the door to the box opened once more but this time a succubus appeared rubbing her skull. "This girls one tough cookie, she packs a punch. "Nemesis didn't react to the demons comment and simply handed her the girl "Hyryla, take her to the hospital wing, and keep an eye on her. If she wakes up give her this" Nemesis handed The succubus a pill before she took off with Yuki. Nemesis looked back at his students. Before calling out the next B rank. "Next up is Souretsu, your trial will be a fight against the headmaster's guard Ashe. let's see how you handle pressure, last ten minutes and you'll pass, fail and your sister will be dropped from the class."
User Image

Hyryla EXIT with Yuki

OOC: Don't worry even if she fails her sister won't be dropped he simply wants to put her under pressure.

Hyryla
v

User Image
Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:43 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashe smiled wickedly as she stepped in to the middle of the dojo. Taking off her jacket and half skirt...both which hit the ground with a audible thud. Ahse gathered the scents of the students around her. Immediately she picked up the twins as demons. Demons always have a scent that differs from humans. And with the wieghts off of her and much much lighter weapons...Ashes agility would be matched by very few. Bernie and Nemesis know this first hand. A blade dancers most dangerous weapon was speed. "Alright Souretsu, can handle me enough not to set this whole place on fire? I expect a good fight from you considering what I have protected the Headmaster from." The guard said with that tone that told the twins, yes. She knew exactly what they were but did not say it out loud. Ashe is a wolf, you can't anything from her for long. Taking a stance not known by many, she pulled out the greatsword and held it in the reverse hold. Her stance looked like she was about to Sprint. Holding the sword with one hand. The other on the ground just waiting for the time to strike.

∑Location →→|Dojo|
∑ Current Theme →→ | War March|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| Ah Bernie|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, 2 tonfas and a greatsword
|

∑ Attire →→| Normal attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| Yen, Rush the internet is ******** up at the moment where I am, pm me cuz now I b on meh phone |

Rush And Crush

Yuuki-Chan17

Rainbow Sunburn

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:37 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

Well...it wasn't the clown...which turned out to be a different sort of demon, probably skilled with illusions. She narrowed her eyes to hear that Kuroda's fate was being factored into this as well. She could take anything directed towards herself, but messing with her twin...now that got her angry. She stepped forward, into what she was percieving to be the ring they'd fight in. A safe distance away from others, because fire was going to fly. Ashe, SOuretsu could tell, knew what her and Kuroda were, but was thankfully not announcing this. She shrugged at the question. "We'll see. Sometimes I get a little too free with my fire." she said. Souretsu was a bit of a pyromaniac, which was common for flame users. "I will try to avoid burning, you, though." An easy way to win would be to surround herself with fire so hot and a wall of it so thick that nobody could reach her, but where was the honor in that? She took off only the jacket she was wearing, after drawing the knife out of its sheath. She waited for Ashe to move in, seeing she looked like she wanted to sprint. Good. She liked the second attack. She had a few seconds to analyze, and react.

Thoughts: 'She'd better make it at least ten minutes against a wolf!' 'Ten minutes...that's not so bad...'
Location: The dojo. The place I'm gonna have to beat someone up....
OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rainbow Sunburn

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe no time for thought for as soon as Souretsu drew her knife and took a stance, Ashe launched off towards the girl with yellow eyes of the wolf. The floor buckled off her foot and she clear a good distance with incredible speed. Once she was in range for an attack, Ashe let loose. With the starting swipe, Ashleia begin to basically break dance while swing the greatsword with amazing accuracy and precision. Aiming for legs and arms before jumping back up for downward swing.

∑Location →→| Dojo|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, 2 Tonfas and Greatsword
|

∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| At work still, so please bare with me Dx |

Rush And Crush

Yuuki-Chan17

Rainbow Sunburn

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:08 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

At least with a sword that big, no matter how powerful Ashe was, it would reduce her speed. And Souretsu's own weapon helped maximize her own mobility and speed. But to get in close, she'd either have to move in before the other could swing that broadsword, or get it away from her. The other took a starting swipe, and Souretsu darted out of the way, but after that, she was focusing on just blocking. There was no need for her to go in for an aggressive move, since the point of the match wasn't to defeat Ashe, but to survive the fight. To Souretsu, she took it to mean that Ashe was too advanced for her to defeat, so she wasn't expected to. She jsut had to block, or create distance. After leaping away from the swipe at her legs, Souretsu made a wall of fire appear. A small one, with more smoke, which blew Ashe's way, in an attempt to obstruct her vision.

Thoughts: 'She'd better make it at least ten minutes against a wolf!' 'Ten minutes...that's not so bad...'
OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rainbow Sunburn

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

The smoke wall worked for the moment. During Ashe's downward swing, the smoke caused her to turn slightly and the sword contacted with the ground instead. Good thing too. When the sword hit the floor, The floor buckled and caved in and lodge the sword in the floor. The sword wasnt sharp but it held weight. Not as much as Malice. Malice weighed more than a full grown man that was heavy set. This training sword felt like Souretsu holding the knife. The guard was starting to gather information on the girls fighting style. She needed more, she needed to push this girl to the limits...Ashe needed to fight just like Silver fought her. Continuing through the motions, the moment the sword was lodged into the floor...it soon was not. Ashelia let go and pulled out both the tonfas and kicked the hilt of the sword. The Sword then flipped a couple feet into the air and was met with a spinning jump kick that sent the weapon screaming at Souretsu. The wolf darted off to the right flank and then dashed back at student with a strong side kick aimed at the center mass...the chest.

∑Location →→| Dojo|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, 2 Tonfas and Greatsword
|

∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

Yuuki-Chan17

Rainbow Sunburn

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:49 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

Souretsu was gathering information on how Ashe was fighting as well, and weas guessing the other relied a lot of strength. Brute force, combined with nearly unpredictable movements and unexpected maneuvers. It was a good fighting style, hard to guess what an opponent will do next. She saw the sword lodged in the ground, an dthought it was out of commission, as the other pulled out the tonfa, but suddenly the sword as in the air, and coming at her. Souretsu managed to dodge the sword by darting to the right, but grunted with pain a the other's foot connected with her chest. Souretsu felt herself fall, but instead of fighting it, she used the momentum to roll backwards and get to her feet, though she stumbled. That kick had hurt. Surely there'd be a bruise there...but she felt a smirk come to her face. She was starting to have fun. It's been a while since she fought, even if it was defensive. "Is that all you've got? Kuroda's kicked me harder for fun!" she taunted Ashe. She heard her sister snicker at the remark, both of them knowing it was true. They'd got into some pretty rough duels with each other that would leave them both bruised and bloody.

OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rainbow Sunburn

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items