Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:34 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Nemesis & Doggy l Item/s ➤: Sleep Potion
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius stopped pinching Nemesis cheeks, he stared him with a tilt of his head. "That's not what I heard in movies or novels or the school next door." he said dumbfoundedly at the mention of the policy. "Don't worry she'll come by~ Just wait one more year to let her finish school." he said suggestively.

Lucius pouted when Nemesis was able to remember the previous remember the subject. He let out a sigh of defeat, "Fine.~ I think purple is my new favourite colour." he smiled, he placed a hand on his chin. "Hmmm, her name is Yen Yen.~ She's the new P.E Instructor here. We did a short role-play exercise to make her comfortable for her first time of teaching. Then for the first time, since I was born I couldn't SLEEP! Thankfully she came into my office and gave me a Sleep Potion and in exchange gave her my Special Pillow.~" he finished explaining himself innocently, not willingly to give Nemesis the deep details. "Her eyes are so beautiful though, they change into different shades of purple. I like it when they are pink though..." he trailed off looking into space.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:07 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nemesis smiled as he listened to Lucius' rambeling he didn't usually like stuff like this but he hasn't had anyone to talk to for a year sonhe didn't care as long as he was speaking to a human. "Your special pillow what are you five? How on earth did you befriend Erwin and my dad" Nemesis bursted out laughing but he was truely baffled how on earth did the two of them become friends they're complete opposites. Erwin and Thanatos he can understand but Lucius he was so childish. "Sounds to me that you found the one, you always talk about people having mini versions of themselves and now it seems you're close to having a mini version of yourself. If she has the same feeling for you, don't let her go. Nothing destroys a man like a broken heart." Even though Nemesis had no experience with true love, past relationships gave him a taste of what a broken heart can make someone go thorugh. Nemesis got up dusted himself off. "it's getting late and I need to get some rest, tomorrow is a big day and I need to be at my best." Nemesis whistled for Al'Akir to follow and started walking away. "I wonder if Ashe is still awake..."

User Image

Exit±
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Al’Akir:
User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: PANIC l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Sleep Potion

Lucius' red eyes suddenly light up when Nemesis mentioned, 'mini version of yourself.' Lucius was silent until Nemesis left. He always wanted children of his own even though he pressures some staff members to have one of their owns. A thought came across his mind and his eyes turned as wide as saucers, he runs his hands over his hair. "WHAT ABOUT SILVER!?" He was digging a very deep grave. Knowing her she wouldn't take this very kindly. He let out a groan, for the first time he was happy she was busy in hell leaving Lucius enough time to think before the school becomes a war zone OR WORSE...Yen... With that the headmaster broke out into a fast sprint leaving a trail dust and blown leaves behind him.
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:54 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Attack Mode l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer was running like a bat out of hell as she followed her raven. The raven, beginning to loose the trail, began to circle the courtyard as it let out a piercing scretch. Entering the courtyard, her heels clicked on the stone ground as she looked up at the confused raven. Damn it! Yen looked around the courtyard and took a seat on the marble in the middle. Yen had to think quick; this demon could kill if he wanted and she had to stop it. She closed her eyes and began to chant a spell. Dubhenn haern am glândeal, morc'h am fhean aiesin.... Yen sat very still as her body began to radiate a purple aura.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:02 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Sleep Potion

Lucius went to the Courtyard as the voice inside his head instructed. He looked around for awhile until he caught something purple at the corner of his eyes. He approached the purple light and was surprised to Yennefer chanting a something, definitely not in english. He looked around the area and saw no sign of threat or endangerment, he stared at the witch slightly concerned. He placed one of his gloved hands on shoulder, "What's the matter dear?" he said in a concern tone unaware what's roaming what specifically is roaming around the school.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:15 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Attack Mode l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

The feel of something on her shoulder broke her out of her trance. The purple aura dissipated and she opened her eyes. Yen knew it wasn't the demon who was touching her, for the raven would have made its calling. She looked up at him, relief in her eyes. Yen embraced him tightly. Oh that goodness you heard me! We have a problem! There is a demon loose! Yen's voice was something Lucius had yet to hear. It was worried, scared, furious all in one.

I was down at the wishing well and this...this demon crawled out! Tall, arms like scythes...slithered like a snake at times...could multiply...I don't know why it came but it was...observing me, watching my moves...I finally had attacked and it got away! I felt nothing but pure evil from it. I've been trying to locate it. Yen pointed up at the raven that was circling the courtyard. We must hurry and get rid of it! Yen let go of Lucius and began to pace, waiting for the raven to continue it's path.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:26 am
User Image

ȥᶏᶉᶄϙꞩ
Sin Seeker of Divinoxia

Yzarkos was fast and cunning, though the trail he left behind was still there, it was weaker as time passed. Once Lucius entered the picture however, the situation changed. Yzarkos was slithering/floating on the floor of a corridor. The demon lunged out from its hidden position but stopped part way. It left a fair 5 meters gap between it and the others. It started doing the same thing once again. It starred at the two, watching them, studying both the teacher and the Headmaster. Lucius knew this was one of Divinoxia's Sin Seekers. They act on their own but relay information back to who ever leads it. "Luccciusss, eirosssh iut vin etosss wyr'ssssi?" The demon made no hostile movement but began to circle the two...just like before.

O.o.C. -> "Lucius, What are you doing here"

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:54 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Sleep Potion

Lucius stared blankly while Yennefer was explaining the events, he raised a hand. "First thing...stay calm." he reassured noticing that speaking fast and jumbling some of her words. Lucius turned his head and was surprised to one of Divinoxia's Sin Seekers, he arched a brow. 'Now why would she sudden one of those things, so sudden.. He tilted his head at the question, "Well, hello to you too~ Obviously I run this school, why else would I be here." he answered dumbfounded, and didn't go into specific details. He analyzed the creature up and down. He glanced over to Yennefer then to the Sin Seeker and smiled, "The important question is, why are you here~?" he asked.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:57 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Lucius & Demon l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer watched the demon once more. This time she lifted her hand and created a barrier around the both of them, juuuust to be safe. It did this before, its observing us. Its target is me.. I don't know what it wants but the students are I danger, worse if there are more... Yen stood in the same position she did the first time, being careful to not break vision of the demon. Yen was ready to strike if needed. Stay in the barrier, it will keep us safe. Yen's voice was very cold. Yen had never really seen Lucius in action besides swords fighting, but once more sword play was not gonna have an affect on the demon. Don't stray far from me either, I can only protect you from a certain range... Yennefer looked up at him. Her eyes were filled with love, caring, and fire. She wasn't gonna let him get hurt for something she believed was her fault.

Yennefer's raven suddenly burst info a blue flame, for it had completed its one sole purpose~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:36 pm
User Image

ȥᶏᶉᶄϙꞩ
Sin Seeker of Divinoxia

Yzarkos continued to circle even with the barrier up. Listening to the woman it gave a very noticeable cackle. "Ri er wyr'ssssi it to vossss tolosh'r. Ri'r firitsss yox Xylos" The demon spoke and stopped circling when he was in front of Lucius. It looked at the woman and scoffed. "Sssshe...isss nothing...To me... but to...Divinoxia...." Yzarkos began to laugh as it split into two copies. "You abandoned...Usss... for the ... Yrgrast (mortals)... you do...Not... desssserve the... throne" The made it very clear just how old he was. Also the way Yzarkos worked. One of a few demons that did not need assistance to enter other realms, Yzarkos was on the prowl for souls and happened upon Yennefer. Lucius stayed with those that didn't even speak their tongue. The ultimate disgrace to the hellborn. One of the copies went up the barrier and made a powerful slash at it. It floated back to study the results of the test.

O.o.C. -> I am here of my own will, I'm looking for Souls.

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:52 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Attack Mode l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Lucius & Yzarkos l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer watched Yzarkos circle around them. She gave the demon a glare as he split in two. She knew what the next move of the demon would be. What is this "Divinoxia" You speak of? What does it have to do with me?! As Yzarkos spoke to Lucius, Yen looked over at him. Lucius, what is he speaking of? Yzarkos took his strike! Yennefer did not faultier nor flinch as the demon hit the barrier. Infact, Yen was glad it made a move. Her eyes began to glow a light blue and her magic grew stronger. Yen was prepare to fight the demon if needed, however she waited to see what Lucius's next move would be.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Yennefer & Thing l Item/s ➤: Sleep Potion

Lucius furrowed his eyes, "You can't look somewhere else, I'm not holding a buffet." He blinked when a barrier formed. He looked at Yennefer and notice something in her eyes...He has to tell her the truth. "You can tell 'Divinoxia' she's already taken."

Lucius' smile quickly diminished when he heard the annoying, irritating, heart pounding, ear-piercing words. His eyes turned even a darker shade of red as he consumed in the words in utter rage, his aura becoming more exposed. He closed his hides and forced a smile, "Me abandoned? My throne? Oh~ I believe none of you know the whole story.~" he cooed, though he said that in a relaxing tone you would notice his body heat has increased even though he doesn't look hot nor sweaty. Seeing the comment really did an effect on him, one more word like that and he was going to CRACK. He walked to the were the original copy of the demon was until he was face with the barrier. "Yennefer, may you make an opening for me.~" Yearning to be up and personal with his once demon folks.~

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:13 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Attack Mode l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Lucius & Yzarkos l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer looked over at Lucius as he spoke. "He knows that person...who is "Divinixia..." Her thought trail was soon tossed to the side as she watched Lucius walk up to the barrier. Throne? Abandonment? What is he talking about?
Hearing his request shocked her. Are you mad?! You want to go out there with that thing?! Yen closed her mouth and bit her lip. She could sense his anger, and she had no right to stop him from what he wanted. This was not her fight. Yen gave out a heavy sigh, and lowered her hands. This caused the barrier to slowly disperse all together. Yen was prepared to fight no matter what. Lucius was crazy, and was probably gonna get hurt, however she would be right behind him. I've got your back, be careful. she told him in a reassuring voice.

Yennefer kept her eye on the demon, she was more worried about Lucius then her own safety. If Yzarkos hurt him, you can bet he would see "the light"

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image

ȥᶏᶉᶄϙꞩ
Sin Seeker of Divinoxia

"The...woman doesss not.... even know... yet you... pretend...to play...human...and again...betray Divinoxia...just...like...before.."Yzarkos growled and then laughed. "Killing me...only...sssslowsss the...death...YOU brought...to thesssse... Yrgrast." The demon's copy floated back to the barrier and starred the man down. The other was doing something odd but the energy coming from it was not good. The red shimmering glow was increasing rapidly. "Faren yirn geldish Divinoxia hirtoxios. Vin tirox yios eit wyr'si ten'vin eir" As the barrier began to slowly fade, the copy slithered back and its spines quivered. "You may...bury me...deeep... but you...you will...always be...deeper... Sssshe hasss...an empty...throne... that sssshee... offfersss... Take...it..and maybe...they will...liiiivvvee." Yzarkos' tone was not happy about the offer Divinoxia kept giving Lucius, but he served the strongest...and it wasn't Lucius...not anymore. Both copies of the demon started glowing a bright red as now combat was about to begin. Yzarkos would lose this fight, but Lucius was in a much worse place than the demon could ever be.

O.o.C. ->Then why leave Divinoxia alive? You beat her and here we are...

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:17 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

With the barrier gone, Yennefer was ready to conjure he magic. She had no idea who this "Divinoxia" was, and frankly she didn't really care. It matters not what I know or don't! I DO know that I will not let you lay a claw on any of those who live here. I will personally send you back to where you came from, and you can tell your darling dear "Divinoxia" to back the hell off! Again, Yen had no idea who this woman was. But she would do anything to keep those at the school safe, she did make a commitment. Yens eyes traveled to both the original and the copy, sensing the red aura and growing worried that if they didn't make a move quick there would be a bigger problem. Her eyes began to glow a bright blue as she began to conjure up magic. The only problem was that she was waiting on Lucius's command. Yen looked over at him, waiting for a response.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out