Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Girls' Bathroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:18 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Girls Bath l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos walked around until he found her a robe. His ears perked up once he heard Penny call to him. Walking back to th bath, Mithos covered his eyes show that he respected her and her body. I'm still here, and i have your robe once you are finished. He smiled and walked to the edge of the water, still covering his eyes. Mithos sat at the tubs edge, but made sure that is back was facing her, that way he wouldn't see her naked. Do you feel better?

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:33 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Vixen smiled as Mithos came in. She had covered herself with soap suds just in case but watching how respectful Mithos was made her feel safe and secure. "Thank you so much....I hope no one finds us here..." She stated as she rinsed herself off. "I-im done...." She smiled nervously extending her hand for her robe. "I feel a lot better....i owe you one..."

Location, Location, Location: Woods > Girls Bathroom
Person I'm with: Mithos
How I'm feeling: Thankful
OCC
Sorry I Took So Long!!!!

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:47 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Girls Bath l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos shook his head and smiled. He didn't understand why he had grown attached to the kitsune, but he felt... happy to know that she was feeling better. Haha don't worry about it. As long as you feel better, that's all that matters to me. He held the robe back so she could get to it easy. Let me know once your good. I'll start to heal your ankle.

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.

OOC--> hehe your all good sweetie!

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:40 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

The kitsune took the robe and put it on, carefully getting out of the bath. Blushing deeply at his statement of her feeling better. She tugged on her robe gripping it tightly closed, "Wh-what about you?' She looked over at Mithos all covered in mud from when she pushed him in the forest. "I'm sure you need to take a nice warm bath as well" She pouted slightly knowing she hadn't liked the mud caked all around her and she figured he wouldn't either. She limped out towards him. "I can wait..." She smiled at him sweetly before extending her hand towards him. "My turn to go look for a robe and a towel."

Location, Location, Location: Woods > Girls Bathroom
OCC: Sorry I Took So Long!!!!

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:53 am
User Image

Mithos smiled and turned around to see her in the robe. He lightly blushed and shook his head. O-oh, I can wait. Lets eat your ankle better. Then you can go searching for a robe for me. He took the kitsune's hand and pulled her down so she would sit. Once she was down, Mithos held his hands around her ankle and closed his eyes. His hands began to glow a golden color, and He slowly began to mend her injured ankle. Once her ankle was completely healed, Mithos opened his eyes and his hands stopped glowing. There, how does it feel now? He gave Penny a warm smile.

OOC--> I hope this makes sense >w< I'm sleepy

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:10 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

Penny winced slightly as she sat down. Her ankle shooting a sharp pain. As he exposed her ankle she watched in suspense afraid that whatever he was going to do was going to hurt and braced herself for pain. Instead his hands glowed a soft gold and as he gently put his hands over her ankle it was nice and warm. She began to feel relief almost instantly. She looked up at Mithos returning his smile. "I feel a lot better." she stood up and walked on her leg. She could still feel a little strain on her leg but not anything that would set her bother her. "You said you were nothing special...yet so far you are freaking amazing" She giggled.

Location, Location, Location: Girls Bathroom
OCC:Gurrrrl We in the same boat! I took some of my medication for pain...and im like going in and out of consciousness XD

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:36 am
User Image

Mithos blushed. He felt it, but he didn't understand why his body was reaching to her words. What is this... i do not blush.... Mithos thought as he smiled at Penny. N-naw! I'm nothing special! Hehe I'm glad that you are better though! He giggled nervously. Hahah i guess i need a bath now huh? He looked down at his muddy clothes. The caked mud didn't really phase him, but that didn't mean he wanted to walk around looking like a half bred swamp monster.

OOC--> Oh Gurl me too! I took mine like 9 hour go and I'm still loopy >w<

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:56 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

Penny giggled watching the male's face lightly tint of pink. She kissed his forehead as a thank you and hugged him. "I really appreciate what you've done...." She looks up at him and takes his hand. "Very well then....Lets give you the equal treatment and get you cleaned up"

~Exit~

Location, Location, Location: Girls Bathroom
OCC: Well that makes me feel better XD I'm not alone. I had written up a reply earlier but fell asleep in the couch while someone took the compy and put it away so i never posted
D:

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:07 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Bushing l Location ➤: Girls Bath l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

-Exits with Penny-

OOC--> Dawwww! I almost fell asleep on the couch writing the last post >w<

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:35 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm/Tired l Location ➤: Bathhouse l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri entered the bath house and immediately stripped. No one else was around, so she didn't really care. Her body was sore, so when she stepped into the warm bath water, a few chills ran down her spine. Ahhhh~ so nice~ she said closing her eyes.

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:11 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Girl's Bathroom ♉Company: Ciri ♎Mood: Happy ♌Condition: Tired ♏Song: Title

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Seemed like no one had been around it made sense seeing how it night. Most people were sleeping or just at home doing whatever people did. Having put on his briefs and pants before they headed to populated areas he noticed Ciri immediately remove her own clothing. Doing what she had done, taking off his clothing, he would follow her directly into the bath. Following right behind Ciri, he noticed the rather large bath tub they had, it was huge! When his ladybug went inside he would follow, moving beside Ciri and giving her a hug and kiss. "I almost lost you...you were moving too fast" Ahnack would say.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC: If everyone would be so kind to as leave them alone that would be great.
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: W-What?! l Location ➤: Bathhouse l Company ➤: Ahnack l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri immediately turned red as she felt Ahnack hug and kiss her. Her head shot around looking to see if anyone had also entered the bathhouse. W-what are you doing this is the girls bath house! You can get in trouble! She stared at him for a moment, but then all she could do was smile. He really liked her, and to be honest she really liked him too. Nuzzling into his arms, she smiled and returned his kiss softly. W-we need to make sure not to get caught ok? S-so be quiet... It felt weird being in a bath with guy, but Ciri didn't pay much mind to it.

OOC--> Continued out of gaia, no entry please~

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:37 pm
User Image

♈ Location: Girl's Bathroom ♉Company: Ciri ♎Mood: Happy ♌Condition: Exhausted ♏Song: Title

Seemed like the first wash had been a complete waste of time after what they had done. Still they enjoyed themselves and were happy that's all that mattered. Arms draped over Ciri's shoulders Ahnack nuzzled the other's cheek. "Love you" Ahnack would say giggling like a school girl. His head was throbbing he couldn't really think straight and all his senses were out of whack. He could smell the light and it smelled like butterflies, the bath water smelled like tulips. However slowly he rolled them both back into the water. In the shallow side of the area as he had them both get cleaned for good. No playing around, no teasing just a plain and relaxing bath. All while having a goofy smile on his face.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:01 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Bathhouse l Company ➤: Ahnack l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

The water felt amazing after gettin back in. It was still warm as she poured it over herself. Closing her eyes, Ciri began to think about the past few days. A lot had happened since she arrived, and she had a feeling a lot more was soon to come. Biting her lip gently, she thought about back home. To be honest, she liked it here at Videl, and she was glad she had decided to follow Yen.

Hmmm... it's really late.... Ciri thought and opened her eyes back up. She looked over at Ahnack and smiled. Bleidd~ she said and nodded her head. Since you call me ladybug, I will call you Bleidd. It means wolf where I come from~ Standing up, Ciri leaned down and gave him a kiss, Its late, we should get some rest... I will see you tomorrow! Lightly touching her forehead with his, Ciri gave the boy a small wave and got out of the bath. Grabbing a robe, she dressed and looked back. I minne yn bleidd... Ciri whispered with a smile as she walked out.

-Exit-

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:43 pm
User Image

♈ Location: Girl's Bathroom ♉Company: Alone ♎Mood: Relaxed ♌In Control: Morgan ♏Song: Title

Ahnack was a quick learner, he didn't need help from Ciri to wash himself this time. In fact he would help the green eyed beauty wash her back, his movements slow and gentle. They weren't talking much anymore and that was okay, living in the wild you sort of got used to just listening. The silence didn't last long, a word that sounded a lot like blood came out from his ladybug. Looking at her she further explained what she meant by that word, a smile appeared on his face as he nuzzled her cheek. "I like it" Putting his hands against her cheeks returning the kiss she gave, when she mentioned it was late he watched her leave. He was sad to see her go, he wanted to follow however as tried to stand his wobbly legs gave out. Extending his hand towards, longing for her to stay with him. Ahnack watched her leave, he looked down at the floor. His smile fading away as his hand splashed back down on the water, no longer keeping it up. He felt alone.With incredible timing Morgan came back. It was safe to say that Morgan was a little confused about where they were. Ahnack just explained that he was bathing, since he had gotten a bit dirty. Seemed liked the demon didn't like that they were in the girl bathroom.

There were going to be a few more questions asked to Ahnack about why they were in the girl's bathroom and why were they sore and exhausted. But for now they had to leave the bathroom before they were caught and possibly punished for it. Putting on some of the clothes they had been wearing, he noticed that the shirt he had bought was gone. He was starting to wonder what had been really going on.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC: Exit from the bathroom.
                                                                                                                  _____________________

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out