Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Boys' Dormitory
Boys' Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: Dusty l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Sketchbook & Masterpiece l Earphones ➤: The Shadows Bride

"With a person that expose his chest in public and someone that occasional breaks the rules, I don't know how long I'll live it see the day." Yuki acting worried and a damsel in distress just because she doesn't believe she has enough time left to see a man in a uniform...She laughed. Yuki just rolled her eyes when he talk about charm, 'Maybe his also part incubus.' she wondered while she played with her imagination until he it got overrated.

Yuki let out a sigh of relief when she dropped the topic about song, she looked back up at Caligula when he claimed he would take ever bite of her food. That made the gears turn, she held out her small pinky finger. "Swear on our scoots honour and a pinky promise. Even when every bite taste like cr**.~" she said in a cheery tone , his lucky she's not utterly terrible at cooking except for the recipes she's not familiar with. She was only joking with the last statement but if they were both like enemies, she would pour laxative on the soy sauce. She looked back at the luminously bright moon in the sky that was decorated with bright twinkling stars on the dark sky. "Reminds me of Limbo." she said to herself, that's where she originally lives.

Yuki frowned a little when she heard the announcement, she was a little disappointed. She let out a sigh, "Well at least tomorrow is Friday. Don't worry Dusty, your leader Frosty the Princess will be up in her tower having a good night rest until tomorrow morning. Bed bugs can't touch this~" she said with a twirl, like he was the one bothered by the announcement but in reality it's the other way around.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: It's okay ^^

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

'' Pftt being shirtless is fun and what do you mean long to live?'' his voice was full of concern. '' Your not like sick or anything right Frosty?'' he said while crossing his arms. Would suck to make a friend and then find out something was seriously wrong with them. Another scar to add to his collection he thought. She wanted him to swear and promise to eat her cooking. '' Didn't know you were taking the scout thing seriously but I'll promise you both ways...even if your food taste like crap.'' He was thinking about saying a man never breaks his promises,but that sounded corny. ''Leader?'' he thought but grin and shook his head helplessly. '' You get all the sleep you can Princess Frosty...hate to see you without your beauty sleep'' he said with a snicker teasing her a bit.

'' Looks like our little moonlight meeting is ending soon. '' he said nonchalantly.'' Let me know how the food taste and let me know if I need to improve my technique'' his tone was serious as her input would prove invaluable. '' Anyways you got any plans for Friday?'' he asked calmly. He was asking just to be asking he himself had no real plans or did he?

Occ:

╚══════════════╝

♍ Mental State: Stable
♍ Mood: Calm/content
♍Location: Common Room
♍Thoughts: ''...... ''
♍Company: Yuki

Main Theme: Sparking

Battle Theme-Stage of Death

Biogrophy Theme: Love Like You

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: Dusty l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Sketchbook & Masterpiece l Earphones ➤: The Shadows Bride

Yuki waved her hands frantically when he took her damsel in distress role serious, "Aie, don't worry I'm perfectly healthy." she reassured him, "Well mentally but I'm fine." she said with a smile and a nod. She blinked at his comment about beauty sleep then she glared at him for a short second, she flipped her head towards his direction. "Please.~ I'm always flawless I am a fallen angel after all." she said smugly like nothing can touch her.

"Oh so there is actually food in here." He answered her question about the faint chocolate smell she smelt earlier. "Don't worry I'll gladly be as brutally honest as possible." basically she was going to grade his food Gordon Ramsay style. She tilted her head to the side, she thought how she was going to spend her Friday and weekend in general. "Hmm...Going to the cafe order every dessert on their menu or go somewhere quiet and train for a bit or spend my days in the music studio. Why you ask?" she asked curiously, she doesn't do much on Fridays except spend most of her time in the music room listening to music and trying to create an orchestra band with her telekinesis. Sometimes it can go from zero to hero but can diminish fast if she doesn't focus on other instruments.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:08 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

♞ She assured him that she was all well and good and he nodded in response. Though she did say mentally what did she mean by that? he didn't press her on it. When she said she was flawless he scoffed but, she was right in appearance alone she was quite attractive. '' Eh I give you an eight out of ten..'' he said rather carefree/jokingly. '' I got to admit you're adorable when you boast'' he said sincerely. When she mention the fallen angel bit he looked at her in surprise. '' Fallen angel hmm that makes you the ultimate delinquent if you think about it'' he said approvingly. '' Bad woman are attractive if you ask me but,what I want to know is how did you fall?'' he was actually looking forward to that little detail.
♞ He had to admit though she was fun to be around and that was all that matter to him at the moment. He shook his head at the brutally honest comment ''Why do I get the feeling you're going to enjoy that part?'' he said with a sigh.In truth he was looking forward to her grading test. '' Seems you got an idea where to be at least.
I only ask out of curiosity really,but I'm thinking about becoming Black zephyr again. Just involves me going around tagging and or painting on walls of the school at night,and what not the goal is not to get caught.''
he said that with a matter of fact tone. '' You can tag...along get it?'' he said with a bad joke intended. The choice is yours really'' he finally said calmly looking into her blue orbs as he finished.

♞ If she came along nice if not also nice either way the Black zephyr would return.

Occ: Sent you mail about the whole Black zephyr comment. ninja (Also had to edit.)

╚══════════════╝

♍ Mood: Calm/Happy/ Feeling good.
♍Thoughts: ''Fallen angel''

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:09 pm

Yuki puffed her cheeks, "What happened to the other two points?" she argued why she didn't get a full score. The angel stared at him baffled that he thinks she's the 'ultimate delinquent' when she is a goody two shoes and always plays fair and by the rules. She waved her hand in dismiss, "Ah...I wouldn't say I did anything wrong it more..I born this way but my parents got into a great deal of trouble." she said vaguely while averting her eyes down as she fiddled with her pendant, she let out a weak laugh. "Lets just say if the D man remained single, I would never existed or the punishment. I'm talking about the man that waits next to your coffin." she said with a weary smile, she doesn't know how Caligula will react to that sort of information.

Her blue eyes blinked at the new piece of information, 'He finds bad girls attractive?' she began to think.She wasn't going back to her bad girl phase again even though her revenge plan didn't go according to plan. She opened up mouth but then closed it again that she won't push him to answer why he likes that type of woman. Though there was different kinds of bad, "I hope you don't mean the overly evil and foul mouthed one." she mumbled with her eyes looking to the side.

"Because I can see you put your heart and soul into it so it deserves an honest review from its customer." She answered his question with a smile. She then looked at him questionable, "Black Zephyr? That your gangster name?" she said with a tilt of her head, so this persona of his goes around school and tags or paint graffitis at night the goal is: Not get caught. Yuki booed him when he made the terrible pun, "Graffiti? Boy where have you been.~ Try single-handedly paint the whole Training Grounds with paint and glitter just by using balloons during the day, without getting caught." she boasted about her bad side. "I'm not doing that again." she added solemnly. She's not interested in doing that again! Risking her perfect student record again. "Hmm...I'll think about it." she answered, she let out a yawn.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:22 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

♞ Caligula laughed at the site of her puffing cheeks ' I didn't add them'' he said sarcastically but jokingly. ''Oh I see the whole sins of the father will visited upon the...daughter in this case. I always found that logic is utter bull s*** if you ask me'' Even for a demon he was finding himself sympathetic to her plight because he to was screwed from birth. He was clinching his fist as they were hidden in his pockets. He watched her fiddle with her pendent his mind wonders. When she told him about the Punishment and the D-man and her not existing,he took a moment to digest it all. '' Meh figures all the good girls are taken'' he said with a shake of his head. He wasn't mad or anything his an Eighteen year old man,he would accept and respect that information like a man. '' I know better than to move on someone else girl...i'm not that f up. Sounds like you owe the D-man a great deal best of luck to you both'' he said calmly and genuinely he meant every word of it.'' So we can still be friends right?'' he said with a hopeful tone.

'' I'am a bit jealous tough...where can I find an all powerful sugar mama?'' he said halfheartedly. Caligula grin at her mumbling comments his keen hearing picking up on it. Nah the kind that can kick a** and doesn't care what others think. Maybe even kick my a** in a fight.''he said that last part nonchalantly. In truth he would like any woman as long as they were decent person didn't matter to him. He appreciated her words about his Bento box " I guess I didn't want to disappoint my friend'' he said with a shrug.

♞ Caligula burst out laughing straight form the gut about the gangster name.'' Hell no i fly solo most of the time just a code name I used during my freshmen years.'' Caligula gave his full attention of recounting of her act of repainting the training ground with glitter and paint.'' Sounds pretty impressive think heard about that escapade before hmm'' how could he missed that people like to gossip after all.
He picked up on the solemness of her tone ' Hey now... I don't want you doing something you might regret'' he was saying that for her sake he would not force the choice on her. '' You getting sleepy?
Princess?''
sleep was sounding good to him at the moment. '' Ill begin my escapade on Friday night just so ya know' his gaze shifting back to the moon a contented smile on his face.

Occ:

╚══════════════╝

♍Thoughts: ''Friday night ''

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:44 am

Yuki shook her head, "You have a lot to know." She dismissed the part of sins transferring to her, but she wasn't ready to tell him the whole story yet. The angel suddenly looked at him in shock. "I don't believe it's that simply I mean, have you fallen in love before?" Yuki asked, she was interested in his reply. Her for one wasn't exactly an expert in the love department having two boyfriends in the past, one was an ex who supposedly died and the other was nowhere in sight. So...a third time a charm? Her face had a hint of sadness at the thought, she looked away. "Can we still be friends...aren't we already." She looked at him with a funny look with her eyes squinted and her completely said, 'DAFUQ' "But since you have brought up the question, it's going to take me about a year or a century to find the answer. Can we really?" She said in deep concentration but in a sarcastic tone. "Duh! Of course." She answered, though a part of her didn't want that.

Yuki thought about his statement, "Well...there is Mother Nature, maybe you could also grow a pair." She said with giggle at her crude humour/pun. "Kick...your...a**... I'll make sure that happens.~" she grinned brightly, she doesn't mean that she wants to see him badly hurt it was more on the side of putting him in his place sort of thing.

Yuki ultimately jumped up when Caligula laughed, 'What has he been smoking?' He corrected her that the name was his code name and he had it since, "First year? That explains a lot about the name." She teased at the choice. She was relieved that the delinquent wasn't going to force her to go with him on his Friday Night Escapade, but that made her wonder. There was one question she should know before she goes off to bed, she poked his chest. "Why are you so fluffy if you are a delinquent?" from most bullies or delinquents she has seen from a far or from novels and media there would call offensive names on someone if they don't go along with what the delinquent says.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:26 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

♞ When she made that comment about you have a lot to know ''We both do'' he thought but didn't say looking over at her . When she asked if he ever fell in love before he shrugged. ''Never have I've fallen in love during my...time here never gave it a chance really.'' Caligula was too busy improving his personal skills over the years that he neglect to find love. He knew for a fact that giving your heart to another was never easy. Caligula grin helplessly at her sarcastic barrage to his silly question.'' I get it I get it dumb question just wanted to make sure since now I know you have a boyfriend.'' He didn't know anything about Death.

'' Grow a pair...of balls? if that is the case you'd be surprised'' he said sarcastically. '' Mother nature huh... the ultimate sugar mama ha literally. Let me know if she is a red-head '' he said with a wink it was hard to tell if he was joking or not. Caligula rubbed his chin as if he had a beard when she spoke about his arse being kicked. '' You know some people pay top dollar for their a** to be kicked i'm not one of them,but I'll be ready and waiting'' he said with a light chuckle. ''Hey I like to see you come up with a better name..besides I was different back then.'' he said accepting her teasing.

♞ He should of expected this question to pop up sooner or later as she poked him. '' Well I met the headmaster back when I was more of a bad a**. I wasn't fitting in to school life at the time all I knew was violence and survival. Living with a bunch of demon hunters and living in the wilderness like an animal before than would have that effect. In short he reminded me that I was here for a reason,so I got serious and...got soft'' he said soft with contentment and a bit of venom. If the younger him could see him now he would die of shame,but deep down he still had that aspect of him ready and waiting to return.'' Now you know something personal about me...care to add anything to our campfire story?'' he said crossing his arms over his chest wondering what she would say next.

Occ: He did learn how to be more social with the hunters ,but his wild side was more prominent back then.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:12 am

Yuki nodded her head at his response, she was hoping that her vague speech didn't send way off the radar, like something along the lines he thinks that she's in a relationship with her father. Her hopes were crushed when he mentioned she had a...boyfriend? "I don't have a boyfriend...Ewww! I hope you don't think that...Death is my daddy mind you. And I'm not talking in a kinky way" she shivered at the thought, she was not saying her dad wasn't attractive even though she has couldnt remember the last time she has seen him without his cloak. She let out a carefree laugh at the misunderstanding, now she understands why he brought up the sugar mama business. "His not allowed to be in a love relationship with anyone, that's why I said if he never falled in love with my mother who's an angel. I would never existed." she gave him the bigger picture. "Tsk tsk Dusty. I prefer a man around my age and not related to me, thank you.~" she couldn't help but laugh at his mistake.

Yuki arched a brow, "Really, I'll see it then I'll believe it." For some reason that came out wrong than she was thinking it. Yuki thought of the people she knew that were strong enough to beat Caligula, "Well me obviously." she said to herself while she was thinking about the people, there was Nemesis...Ciri perhaps...the headmaster, you never know...vice headmaster...the right hand guards...Berlioz(Skytherix)...She thinks that's about it. The some where just guesses the rest of the people she met in this school, she hasn't really seen their abilities fighting wise. Next she thought about a code name, "Well there is 'Knock Out King', 'Young Threat', 'Degrader', 'Middle Finger', 'Flutterfish Green Rainow Sparkles.'~ ...I like the last one.~" she said with a bright smile.

Yuki listened to his explanation why he is softer than he was in the first year, a reason? She wondered what that part was about. She notice the way he said the word 'soft', that was understandable...ish. She has seen most bad boys in tv the tend to dislike the word. She blinked when he asked her to add more to the story, "I'm single." she smiling widely obviously enjoying make fun of his little error. "Well, I have stayed in a mental institution before. Let's just say my past wasn't the brightest." she is still mentally illed now but to most people its hard to tell if that person was okay or not than a physically illness.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:11 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

♞ Caligula faced palm himself after finding out that Death was not her boyfriend,but her father. He shivered at that gross thought as well,but at least she took in good manner. '' I guess misunderstood...badly sorry for the gross thoughts it even gross to me and I'm a demon!'' he said shaking his head as if shaking off a bad memories. He relaxed as she told the rest of her story ''Well I'm glad you exist'' his said in honest and gave her a warm smile. Caligula was glad she existed she was turning out to be more interesting than he originally thought. ''Yeah his standing before you''he said jokingly/boldly sort of he wanted to see reaction/response to a remark like that.

♞ Caligula chuckled softy at her remark about seeing and believing...his ''orbs'' '' It will be the best birthday present ever'' he said sarcastically/jokingly he couldn't help himself she walked right into that one. Caligula scrutinized her'' Death daughter should be powerful maybe you can give me a run for my money?'' he said with a grin. He hope that was the case he loved a good fight. He hadn't been able to go all out in a long time,but he understood some foes were beyond even Dust Devil. Caligula listen as she gave a list of nicknames '' Hmm I like knock out king, Degrader and Young threat . That last one I'll pretend you didn't just say that last one it...sounds too cute.'' he looked away from her bright smile to hide his fluster. '' You have nice smile..makes you go up to ten out of ten'' he said as his fluster passed as he looked back at her.

♞Caligula took her suggestions into consideration concerning the names but which one. He hadn't the time to think it through as she said she was single once more.'' So am I'' he said looking into her icy blue eyes her shiny hair amplifying her appearance. ''I've to admit your eyes reminds me of the icy blue ocean..if it was crafted into a gem'' he suppose it was her angelic ''charms''.You know what I just thought about a fallen angel and a demon holding friendly conversations instead of killing each other. Funny how times have changed am I right?'' Demons and angels were sworn enemies through out millennia their ancestors would be pissed,but that was just a fleeting thought. When she talked about her past being not bright he understood all too well. He suddenly put his hand on her forehead a bold action indeed,underneath her bangs and says'' You seem find to me'' he said offering her a friendly smile. He had no way of knowing her metal state,but at the very least he wanted to offer some measure of solace for her. He took his hand away slowly and back into his pockets his attention fully on her.

Occ: A bit sluggish when I typed this xp

╚══════════════╝

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Yuki nodded her head when he has seen the gross side of it. When he said that he was glad she exist made her light on her feet. She didn't show much reaction when she claimed that her father was here as she just turned around then back to him. "His...probably busy." her voice had a sense of meloncholy.

Yuki's face flushed pink at the birthday joke, she cleared her throat, "Remember the list young man." she said all flustered reminding him the text she sent about things she doesn't accept. She stared up at him nervously, "Ahh..." she stared up at his height then his muscles then his height then back to his muscles. She rolled up her sleeves to cheek her and they were relative...average. "Boy...I would body slam ya!." Though when she uses her telekinesis she is more stronger than she appears to be. Yuki pouted when she commented the last name choice was too cute for him, she arched a brow when he looked away from her in confession. When he complimented about her smile he went back to recover. "Oh, so it was the smile I was missing." she couldn't help but laugh at that.

Yuki blushed when he gave her another compliment, 'Me thinks the night heat has gone to his head.~!' this made her think of a compliment she should think for him. "Umm." she analyzed his body up and down, guys like being complimented by their muscles right? "Wow, you muscles look so big and strong. Can I have a ticket to your gun show?" she said nervously, nope. "W-wait! You’re chest is so oily I can fry french fries on your chest?" That's even worst. "You’re like the human form of sweatpants… because I’m so comfortable with you.." she decided to stopped thinking about silly compliments.

His next statement go her thinking well as she heard angels and demons were indeed a no-no pair back in those times, but now they're chilled well there are still some demons out there that still deteste angels. She remembered her encounter with one. She nodded her head in agreement. Yuki blinked when Caligula placed a hand on her forehead. "Cause I am, fine." she lied. "Oh my goodness what time is it!?" it felt like they were talking for hours that she lost track of times.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:51 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

♞ Caligula didn't know what to make of the busy comment or the melancholy air about Yuki. He allowed a moment of silence for her to clear the air so to speak before she began to speak. Caligula was grinning at her reaction when she was flustered '' Don't get your panties in a bunch Frosty..I'm no magic mike if you catch my drift'['/color] he said. ''But you know it is always fun to mess with people can't help it''he said with not care acting like a demon. Her reaction had been superb. '' Eh I won't make it easy for you'' he didn't underestimate his foes only rookies do that crap. If they fought he would give his all out of respect for her or any other foe he faced. ''Glad you have a sense of humor'' the way she said boy I would body slam ya had him chuckling a bit.

'' Bingo'' he said in response to her smile. As if things could not get anymore humors,Yuki began to complement him in may funny ways. 'What in the world'' he said with a laugh. '' I guess I've no choice but to take the complements I can appreciate the corny...and you tried at least''' he said with a slight blush at her complements. ''Th...that last one was kind of weird human form of sweatpants?'' he said with a pure what the hell expression on his face.'' Alright'' he said to her response he did care genuinely about his friend. '' Late as hell time fly by when you're having fun'' he said not really bothered with the curfew. ''Guess our campfire is over? ''' it probably was this was truly a great night all he could do was smile in the end.

Occ: Going to leave it geen idk how that turn out to be all green lol

╚══════════════╝

♍Thoughts: ''This was a fun night ''

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: Dusty l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Sketchbook & Masterpiece l Earphones ➤: N/A

"You complimented me, then I complimented you back right? Men should feel flattered and appreciated as well." Yuki lectured like she was running to be the next student council president. The stared at him in shock and looked offended by his opinion on her sweatpants compliment. "What?! That was the best one in my book." she complained, "I mean sweatpants are comfortable to wear." she justified her argument. She looked at his face closely and can see a hint of blush on his face, '1 point!' she was secretly proud of herself.

"Indeed, well at least I don't have to raid the kitchen now." She smiled still holding on to her bento box. With that said she turned her heel but before she made her leave she looked over at the head boy, "Goodnight Dusty, have pleasant dreams." she said with that said. The angel went off to the night. "I'll think about Friday Night!" her voice called out in the distance.
+Exits+

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: It's okay ouo that happens to me sometimes

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:38 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

♞ Caligula heard her last words thinking about Friday night she called back. It would be a lot more fun with a partner but the choice was for her to make. He rolled over the complement about the pants and gave a scoff '' Now that I think about it does make sense'' he said with a small grin. She left before he could say a word of goodnight to be expected it was late. Caligula gave a great yawn as he stretched feeling his bones cracking it was a good stretch. Whipping out his phone he texted her one thing only ''Goodnight Frosty...may your dreams be sweet'' with that his gaze wen't to the moon. After a few minutes of deep contemplation about Friday night he to was ready to leave. Where he was going was not to the dorm but some where else less comfortable.
[exit]

Occ:

╚══════════════╝

♍Thoughts: '.... ''

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:05 pm

Boys' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff