Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Girls' Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜
►Occupation: The Undertaker
☠❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐☠

Elias walked up the steps to the main door to the Dormitory and pushed it open with his right foot, and then catching the door with his hip so it couldn't close on him. He made it inside without bumping the girls into the door. I hope I don't get fired..he thought, referring to the rule of having no guys in here during night hours. He sighed and walked through the middle of the empty room towards the stairs that would soon spilt into two new directions. "Which way am I going? And what is your room number?" He asked quietly and turned his head to the right direction, and then the left direction.

☠❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏☠
►Mood: Indifferent ►Inventory: Pocket Watch, Switchblade ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:57 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda slid off Elias' back in the hallways. "You don't have to go any further Elias. Wouldn't want to get you in trouble." She said, and helped her sister up.
"Yeah. You did more than enough with getting us here. Thanks." she told him with a faint smile. They didn't want the undertaker to get in trouble just for helping them out of a sticky situation.

Role: Students
Thoughts: 'Finally home...' 'I can't wait to get to sleep.'
Company: Elias
OOC:
User Image

OriginalAnus

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wise AF Athena

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:05 pm
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜
►Occupation: The Undertaker
☠❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐☠

Elias somewhat bent down to let Kuroda slide off and he gently put Sourestsu out of his arms. "thank you" he said gratefully and bowed slightly. "It was a pleasure helping both of you, now get some rest. I might check up on you two tomorrow depending on my mood" he said and turned his back to them. Elias started to feel exhausted from socializing and carrying the girls home. He walked down the steps as he shoved his hands into his coat pockets. Elias than left the girls dormitory. {exit}

☠❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏☠
►Mood: Indifferent ►Inventory: Pocket Watch, Switchblade ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:42 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

"Bye Elias." Both girls said in unison as the undertaker left. "Time for bed?" Kuroda asked her twin. "Yeah...I gotta get some sleep." she replied. With that, they headed for their dorm room.
{EXIT}

Role: Students
Thoughts: 'Finally home...' 'I can't wait to get to sleep.'
Company:
OOC:
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wise AF Athena

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(50%)/Mastermind l Location ➤: Fireplace Area l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Mr. Teddy(Sticking out of bag), Backpack & Pendant l Attire ➤:Dress & Cape with Hood(Like in Pic) l Mp3 Player/Earphones ➤: Good Girls Go Bad
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋ ♪♬

The fireplace area of the common room was filled with notes and blueprints. Yuki was lounging on the couch while chewing the end of her pen, she has created a series of plans and list of possibilities to make a particular teacher's life hell. The fact that he is new to teaching makes it all the better. She doesn't intend the plans to go overboard to the point of suspension or expelled, though she has never heard any been in that sort of position strangely. Harmless, but may taint her perfect student reputation, it was still worth it. She began to think back to the event yesterday and the people that she got to see from the outcome.

'1. Ciri - She looked pissed at the chapel but she got accepted automatically?
2. Evie - There wasn't much, perhaps her trial went smoothly.
3,4. Twins & Yarost - I didn't see them so no comment there.
5. Shinda - She seemed fine from the outcome, and very...happy and flustered around his presence...She's officially on crack.
6. Athena - I DESPISE your brother.'

She looked off to the distance while she listening to the radio and their choice of song that was on. She glanced over to Mr. Teddy who was sticking out of her bag, "Hm? I don't hate him..." she trailed off, she remembered the realistic dream she had last night, a faint smile appeared. "But if he was on fire and I had water. I would drink it." she responded coldly and heartless. She was not turning back to the good side, "Evil is a choice right.~" she cooed then laughed in a playful way. Her plan will commence in two stages and she'll need an ally in all of this, preferable someone already in the assassination class. She continued back to her paperwork.
+Edited+
Yuki's perked up when she heard the bell ring, making her cue to leave. She packed all of her paperwork in her bag then headed out.
+EXITS+

♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋♪♬ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx
[/quote

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Fourth Year l Math Tutor l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Front Door l Company ➤: Neppy-chan l Item/s ➤: Astrology Textbook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A.I was walking with Neptunia hand in hand once darkness has fallen, he was walking in a normal pace. He was more slow on his feet since well, he doesn't want to be torn away by his girlfriend by this new curfew. He is relieved that the dorms weren't mixed, yes it would be good in his part but Neptunia for some reason have a male roommate he doesn't know is a big NO-NO. He doesn't know much about her current roommate, he only knows she is a headgirl. He made a mental note to more research about her.

"We are here..." Once they made it to the door A.I stopped on his feet as they made it to their destination. His hand was still fixly wrapped around the female android's hand, but not too tightly but yet it would feel like he wasn't going to let her go anytime sooner; even if they have to stay outside the whole night. He let out an irritated groan, "Do you really have to go, Neppy-chan~?" he stared at Neppy. His vibrant lime green eyes glowed in the darkness of the night towards beautiful blue alluring eyes that were filled with innocence, he was giving her a pleading look.

Tell me, tell me darling
How much you love him

Maybe I'll slaughter your precious pretty boy
Rotten Boy, Groteque Romance
User Image

Out.Of.Chains: I have been thinking...I have deicided for A.I to show more of his obsession side...~ =3

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:54 pm
User Image

eptunia れい

iving A.I

Don't call me that,
I just want to be a human..
And not a machine..

ood → Confused
GPS ocation → Common room?
rocessing → He's not going in my room?
ompany → Ai-chan
theme → Elastic Heart

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Neptunia walked beside A.I down the hallway keeping their hands held together. She doesn't say it out loud but she was hoping she could of roomed with A.I but rules from the academy makes it impossible to happen. She barely knows her own roommate, never even bumped into her in their room. When they got to the door, she had a confused look on her face and tilted her head a little. "What do you mean? I thought you were going in my room with me.." That is what she was thinking when she mentioned their rooms.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

I can feel pain too..

ut.f.osplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Fourth Year l Math Tutor l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Front Door l Company ➤: Neppy-chan l Item/s ➤: Astrology Textbook

A.I shook his head, "I can't, the last thing I want is receive a long lecture about trespassing a female dormitory." he explained while rolling his eyes, it was already late out if it was during the day he would surely visit Neptunia's dorm and probably set a camera one or two but there is plenty of time for that, it was a bonus no one was after her at the moment which relaxed him a bit. They still communicate each other by texting, calling and video chat, these are one of the times you gotta love mankind's intelligence and technology. He looked to her and smiled, "We can still communicate each other, just I won't be there in person." he waved off with bitter laugh.

Tell me, tell me darling
How much you love him

User Image

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:22 pm
User Image

eptunia れい

iving A.I

Don't call me that,
And not a machine..

ood → Confused
GPS ocation → Common room?
rocessing → He's not going in my room?
ompany → Ai-chan
theme → Elastic Heart

▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Now Neptunia is frowning a little, she wanted to spend more with A.I. She kind of just leans on him with her chin on his shoulder. "I didn't know that. I thought we could spend more time together.." And now that she knows that he isn't allowed in her room, she doesn't want to go to her dorm. Communicating through tech isn't the same as in person. "It's not the same... Can we hang out in the common room instead?" She feels like they haven't spent a lot of time together in a while besides in class but class time is when you should focus on your study and not your love life.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

I can feel pain too..

ut.f.osplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Fourth Year l Math Tutor l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Common Room l Company ➤: Neppy-chan l Item/s ➤: Astrology Textbook

A.I could sense the distress and sadness in Neptunia voice, that was true most of the time there were roaming through class to class and not getting to spend a time as a couple and acte more like students at work. With that clarified he swiftly took Neptunia hands tightly, "HAI! I'll make sure Neppy-chan would have the best hang out time, even if it is for a little bit." he smiled kindly. With that said he dragged Neptunia behind him and entered the girls' common room with her. He wouldn't get scold for just entering the common room right?

Once he was inside he noticed that the common room was the same design as the boys, "Just less body odour." he commented. He went over to the couch near the fireplace and sat down. He clapped his hands together, "What would Neppy-chan would like to do or talk about?" he said with a somewhat cheerfully voice. Despite his past he wasn't very much experience with some couple situations, and he sometimes browse through the internet as his guild.

Tell me, tell me darling
How much you love him

User Image

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:40 pm
User Image

eptunia れい

iving A.I

Don't call me that,
And not a machine..

ood → Happy
GPS ocation → Common room
rocessing → . . . .
ompany → Ai-chan
theme → Tell Her You Love Her

▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Neptunia's frown quickly changed into a wide smile when A.I said they could hang out together longer. Like usual, she followed behind him into the common room. She doesn't really go into that room because everytime she looks in the room, it's empty. "Does it smell in the boy's common room?" She asked to his comment before sitting on the couch beside him, she leaned against his shoulder before letting out a content sigh.She likes it when they do those cute couples things, it makes her feel like she's in one of those romance animes. "I'm fine with anything as long as it's with you." It's cheesy but she genuinely likes spending time with Ai, regardless on what they're doing together. "We can plan on date we can go on. Have we gone on one before?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

I can feel pain too..

ut.f.osplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:13 am
User Image

Fourth Year l Math Tutor l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Common Room l Company ➤: Neppy-chan l Item/s ➤: Astrology Textbook

A.I shrugged his shoulder at the question, "Not particular, maybe its because of the perfume around here." his nose twitched at the foreign mixture feminine scents around the area. He placed a hand on his chin as he thought about him and A.I date, good thing it's Thursday so they have time to plan a proper day for Friday or the weekend. Most likely to take a walk away from the school grounds. "Have we ever been on a date before?" he repeated the question. He folded his arms and crossed his arms as he access his memory bank. He opened his eyes, "Does the Easter Ball count?" he asked with a chuckle. He remembered how that special holiday was the day he first time ask Neptunia out to the dance to be his date along with a special balloon gift. It's funny because its his favourite holiday because of the cute rabbit and bunny decorations the stores and across some public areas they intend to put in it display.

Tell me, tell me darling
How much you love him

User Image

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:48 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Common room ✲ Company: No one? ✲ Items: Snack cake, Swedish Fish x3
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

The walk back to the school did very little for Selene's nerves. She just wasn't used to being outside of the school by herself. It didn't help that she could tell the sun was setting.. Or maybe it had already set, she couldn't quite tell. It was late though, and that was all that mattered. The last thing she wanted was to be caught outside at night. Much too dangerous. Heck, even being in the school itself at night could be dangerous. What with demons running around and people being killed at night.. That was why they had that curfew, after all. So even when she got to the school and went inside, she was still very nervous. She kept as close an eye on her surroundings as she could with her poor vision.. She needed to get to her glasses.

Luckily, she reached the dormitories with no incident. Something she attributed to it still being early. She didn't want to leave now that she was here, but she might have to if Valeria wasn't somewhere here already.. She missed her friend. At least her glasses were still where she had left them. She sighed quietly as she walked into the common room for the girls' dormitory, finally starting to feel a little bit more relaxed.. No one had died here yet, after all. She paused for a moment to look around.. The fireplace hadn't been lit yet. She didn't spot anyone else either, probably because it wasn't very late yet. She sighed quietly and looked down, then blinked when she noticed she had been gripping the bags of Swedish Fish quite tightly. Some of them had been squished. She relaxed her hands, then slowly began walking across the common room towards the bathroom.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Healthy ✲ Mood: Nervous, hungry ✲ Thoughts: I should get my glasses..

((Hope this'll be okay. ^^))

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:36 pm

Species ▸ Gifted/Cursed Grade ▸ Senior Outfit ▸ Dorm ▸ 114 Profile ▸ Here

●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬☯▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

The stubborn girl finally made it over to the girls dormitories in one piece. She was glad to be seeing the entrance to the dorms, her arms were getting tired from dragging around her luggage all day long. Ella was also getting rather tired from the day's travel to reach this academy. Eventually she had found a map of the whole campus and was able to reach the place, but no so quickly as she had hoped. She let out an exhausted sigh and pushed open the doors leading her right into what it looked like to be a common room. Walking a few steps in so the door could close fully behind her, she looked around the place. It was quaint, a few chairs and couches and even a fireplace was there.

In the distance was a short-haired girl who was walking away in the other direction. Ella was hesitant to call out to her and have her previous event when meeting new people reoccur. Though she didn't want that to stop her or slow her down so she called out to the girl,
"Hey- this is the girl's dormitory correct? I just want to make sure I'm in the right place.."

●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬☯▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Themes: Hold Me Down - I See Fire (Kygo Remix)

Abilities:

»Hemokinesis: She can control blood from herself, using it to form various shapes of any matter form and use it to attack. Her limit is how much blood she can use from herself, if she uses too much then she'll get anemic and feint.

»Blood Cloning: Uses own blood to create physical copies of herself. The more blood the she uses, the more clones she can create.

(OOC: Yeah it's fine! Sorry for the delay on the response )

Mystiecat537

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers