Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Music Studio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:23 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ
|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Music Hall|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Metal Instrumental |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Tired and Depressed |
∑ Thoughts →→| My Home town...|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"The gift I carry is not one to be taken lightly..."

Shinda looked over to Citi before lowering her head and shaking it side to side. "No" she said quietly. Shinda was trying her hardest not to break down again. This was the fuel that she needed for the assassination class. When Kazi handed out the lyric sheet. It was a song she had heard a couple times before. Never really tried to sing it til now. When the teacher said that it would be done tonight. Shinda lifted her head up slightly. She hoped that two classes wouldn't class...Maybe Nemesis would understand if his class extended into the night with the trials. This was something she needed to do. She would be practicing it in the halls for sure.

"It can save your life or it can rip it away forever."

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Yuki, Shinda, Evie, and Teacher l Item/s ➤: Sword & Lyric Sheet
User Image

Hearing Shinda utter that one word made Ciri frown. She reached over and placed her hand on Shinda's arm and gave her a faint smile. Cheer up, whatever it is you can get through it. Unlike this homework! Ciri whispered to Shinda. She was trying to get the girl to smile. I know that with my last class I'm gonna be super busy, maybe we all could practice before tonight?

Ciri looked back at the teacher, to make sure she hadn't been seen, and then back down at the lyric sheet. With a sigh she placed her chin in her hand and stared forward.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:06 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

Evie hadn't gone to many classes since a few centuries, she didnt even remember her last one.
But homework on the first day? That's got to be a record right there.
Shouldn't they be introduced to theories and carp?
She sighed.

'Awesome.' She said, examining the lyrics on the paper the teach gave her.
'Hu hah! Hu' hah!' Evie half-yelled, fist-pumping.
She turned to Ciri and grinned, to her surprise she was already looking at her.
She waved,'Heyo.'
This was awkward, she laughed nervously.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:44 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Caring/Strict l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Students l Item/s ➤: Music/Lyric Sheet(Homework)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi stared at the class unamused, "Vow, you guys rrreally dead today except forrr little vith pigtails. Atleast shot spitballs at yourrr enemy, gossip about who's hottest male teacher orrr yourrr 'strrrawberrries'." You can tell most of his classes consist of female students. His ears perked up when he heard the bell rings. "VAIT! Before you go, let me do zis first." He took out his register board. This is the biggest part he hates about being a teacher, students' names.
"ShinDA
Yukick
Eviey
And....ze one vith fourrr names."

He would tick their names when they responded but then lift his head up for the one he didn't dare to attempt embarrass the child in front of the class. "You can now get out of my class."

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Sir Hops-A-Lot(Inside Backpack) & Classmates & Teacher l Item/s ➤: Tristan's Phone & MP3 Player(Playing: Nothing) & Lyrics/Music Sheet(Homework)

When Yuki noticed Ciri glare at her, she just pleasantly waved towards her. She groaned when the school bell ring, she was disappointed the class was over so soon but also didn't like it when it ended because. Yukick she cringed at the sound when he pronounced her name. "Here." She made a mental note to volunteer to call out the register for everyone's sake. She began to pack her things but was thing about staying behind to know whose this person with the four names is. She just shrugged, "See you sensei~!" she smiled as she stood up and bowed her head then let.
+Exits+

"Things my heart yearns to know,
Things I'm afraid to remember.
And a song someone sings... Once upon a memory."

Theme - Once Upon A December

Out.Of.Chains:  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:03 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

Just as Evie was about to leave, a little embarrassed for arriving so late she had missed most of the last, the teach spoke up, announcing their names.
Evie stood up on her floating staff, frantically waving until the teach paid attention to her an in an amazing display of balance, she twirled on the staff, coming to a stop and saluted.

'Da! Eviey, present! Ready to squat, eat blyin and drink kvass!' She said, imitating the teach's accent almost identically except for her tongue, practically in knots.

When done, she proceeded to exit the class.
=Exit=

xXx

OoC: I hope i didn't exit so abruptly, i didn't to prolong the scene.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:15 am
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ
|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Music Hall|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Metal Instrumental |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Tired and Depressed |
∑ Thoughts →→| My Home town...|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"The gift I carry is not one to be taken lightly..."

Shinda was about to respond when the bells rang. Kazimir then began calling out names for attendance. "Koko ni." The girl rose her hand to show that she was present. Looking towards Ciri, she nodded her head. "Depending on how trials go, I'll practice with you for sure." Shinda tried to put on a smile then realized that she needed to leave. Art of was so far away from the other classes. Shinda stood up and gave Ciri a small bow before running to the front, Packing her guitar and grabbing her school bag. Though as she started making her way out, she stopped next to Kazimir and gave him big hug whispering thank you to him. Letting go she continued to make her way out of the class waving to Ciri on the way.

-Exit-

"It can save your life or it can rip it away forever."

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:44 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Yuki, Shinda, Evie, and Teacher l Item/s ➤: Sword & Lyric Sheet
User Image

As the bell rang, Ciri's heart skipped a beat. Physically she didn't jump, but she did admit it scared her a little.

Waving back, Ciri watched Shinda leave. Trails...? I wonder what trails she's talking about... she thought. As the teacher called there name, there was one he didn't call...of course it would be her name, but wait! this could be good! It's Zireael! Ciri had been called this name for years while she was living among others with heavy accents. This seemed much easier for their teacher!

Ciri watched as Yuki waved to her. Nope, just nope. She stood and proceeded to the door. Ahhhh~ off to give her a surprise~ Ciri thought as she headed to her next class.

-Exit-

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Kawakas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:20 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Freedom l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Music/Lyric Sheet(Homework)

Kazi wasn't surprised when Shinda hugged him, he has notice her changed mood lately. He happily began packing and sorting his things since his class only appears in one period for the day. He grinned widely as he sweftly pulled out his phone, and typed in a few numbers. "Hello, da~!..May I place few orders~"

+Exits+

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:26 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

((Thought I would quote you since she needed to see the music teacher for music for the choir >_< ))

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

[Age: 18][Species: Shapeshifter][Weapons: Japanese Sais]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[Enter Music Room]

Scarlett hesitantly knocked on the door, hoping that the teacher was in their room. After a few seconds of silence, she knocked on the door a bit louder. Still no sound. Her tail swished back and forth as she debated on just going in or not. Since there was an announcement to see the music teacher and other people might need the choral music as well, she decided waiting for them here would be best. She walked into the room and saw a beautiful piano in the center of it. The shapeshifter got closer and admired how grand it looked. Scarlett looked over her shoulder to see if anyone was coming into the room yet. Seeing no one, she decided to sit down and start playing a melodic tune.

The redhead didn't know too many things on piano, she only dabbled. Singing was her strength, and she hummed and sang the notes she played. There were no words, just beautiful notes being played and sung, creating a harmony together. The tune she played was slow and dreamy, as was her voice. Scarlett didn't know this, but since the door was cracked, her music could be heard from down the hall. Her eyes drifted closed as she continued to sing and play, getting wrapped up in the music.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: I just want to play a little~]

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:41 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Awe l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Girl with Red Hair l Item/s ➤: Music/Lyric Sheet(Homework)

Kazi decided to go back to the classroom so it would be easier for students to find him than do a little scavenger hunt around the campus. When he was inches away from the door, he heard someone playing the piano along with some faint humming. He slowly opened the door and peaked his inside the classroom making sure he doesn't make any sound.

He saw a girl with long red hair he was unfamiliar with, a new student? The one thing that caught his attention was her animal like tail and ears. He doesn't see many students with those physical characteristics. He slowly approached the girl near the piano and patiently wait for her wonderful music harmony to end. He likes to see students going with the flow in their free time, even though he was the teacher. He chooses to observe than interrupt the middle of their 'zone'. He placed both of his hands together like he was praying, "Please, tell me oh dearr lorrd she took music."

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

lil_lexa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:57 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

After a few moments of playing she caught the scent of someone in the room. She was not alarmed, however she was indeed curious about this person since they smelled wolf-like. Scarlett continued with her song until she was finished, ending on a beautifully haunting low note. The shifter opened her eyed and turned around to see the person she had sensed earlier. However, she was not expecting the man in front of her to be quite so handsome. Her eyebrows went up in surprise for a moment, but she mentally shook herself after a few seconds and stood up.

Hello, I'm Scarlett. Scarlett Vivier. I'm new here and I heard the announcement to see the music teacher for choir music? I'm enrolled in music class and thought that even though this is my first day, I should still participate." Scarlett wondered if he was actually the teacher since he looked older than a student. Her tail flicked back and forth a bit nervously, still having the 'new kid' jitters.

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: Is he the teacher?]

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Scarlett Vivier l Item/s ➤: Music/Lyric Sheet(Homework)

Kazi did a small applause for her when she was finished. "Zat vas lovely." he commented with his thick deep russian accent and showed his toothy grin. When she introduced herself and mentioned these word: I'm enrolled in music class. He mental screamed in joy inside her head. "Hello miss...Vi...Vivierrr. My name iz Kazimir also known as zee perrrson yourrr looking forrr...Da I'm music teacher." he added just to make sure she doesn't take it the wrong way.

Kazi notice at the corner of his eye her tali way flicking, "Niet need to be nerrrvously. Da I might look skarrry and intimidating and tall enough to be interrrnational basketball player. But like zey say, 'Music soothes savage beast.'" he reassured but then his kind smile dropped and instantly turned dead serious. "As long as you do my vork." he added solemnly then gave her a worksheet/lyrics to learn for tonight. "You kan sing right?" he arched a brow.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

lil_lexa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:52 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

Scarlett had smiled when he applauded for her, blushing a little as he did so. She heard his thick accent right away, and it was quite interesting to listen to. The way he pronounced her name made it sound exotic, and she liked it. A small giggle escaped her when he told her that he was the person she was looking for, quickly correcting himself after and informing her that he was the music teacher. "It's nice to meet you Kazimir. Or, uh..." She quickly looked down at the schedule in her hand and corrected herself. "Do you prefer Mr. Dragunov?"

He had noticed the way her tail was flicking nervously, and he reassured her that he wasn't scary. Scarlett gave him a smile, feeling a little more relaxed now that they were done with introductions. However, she looked at him a bit surprise when all kindness dropped from his face and told her that he was kind as long as she did the schoolwork. The redhead nodded in understanding, not letting his quick change of expression shake her. "No worries there, sir." Kazimir then handed her sheet music and asked if she could sing.

"Yes, I can. I only dabble in piano, singing is what I believe I am musically best at." Scarlett was still curious about his scent and why it was so wolf-ish. Could he be a shapeshifter from a different clan? Was he a werewolf? Or perhaps did he just own a pet that happened to be a wolf? She wanted to ask, but this was their first time meeting and he was an authority figure so she decided she would ask later. Bringing her thoughts back to the present, she asked him a question. "What time is the event tonight? Also, where would it be? I don't want to miss out, especially since it's my first assignment."

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: What is he?]

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Scarlett Vivier l Item/s ➤: Music/Lyric Sheet(Homework)

Kazi merely just shrugged his shoulders, "Anyone of zem iz fine, as long as it's not Teddy Bear-Sensei or anyone one of zose funny names." he informed. He doesn't mind students calling him by his first name or using his last name formal as long it is his name and not something else.

"Grrreat~! Bekause zat's what ve arrre mostly fokusing on tonight." he said with glee and relief. He lightly tapped his chin with his sharps claws as she mentioned the time of the event. "Somevhere, around ninesh. You guys still have a school day tomorrow as much as I like to listen to angel voice all night, sadly you guys need your sleep for tomorrow." He grinned to himself while fanning himself with the leftover paper. So happy, his time here at high school was DONE. Even though he came back to the school to become a music teacher. "If you have any questions don't be afrrraid to ask." he said as he looked around the classroom and waited for other music students that might have missed his class first period.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

lil_lexa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:52 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

Scarlett laughed when he told her to not call him 'Teddy Bear-Sensei' or anything like it, and she couldn't help but wonder if someone had called him that in the past. Still giggling a little, she said "Noted. And you can call me Scarlett if you prefer. It's easier to say than 'Vivier.' When he then told her that they would be focusing on singing for tonight, her fox ears pricked up in excitement. "Sounds great! Should we wear anything specific?"

Her emerald eyes focused on the sharp claws that were his nails, and she mentally crossed out the theory of him owning a pet wolf. This man definitely was not all human. Kazimir mentioned the time of the event and she took a mental note of it. Since he mentioned that she shouldn't be afraid to ask any questions, one did come to mind. "The announcement said that the choir tonight is to honor the lost ones. Who are these lost ones? I don't know much about the school yet since I'm new, but did something happen?"

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: Too curious]

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas