Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Cemetery
Angelic Statue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword, Dahak's Shield, and Tiamat's Horn |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi and Bernadette |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver smiled at the memory that Sachi wanted. Silver hoped that Bernadette was able to help her with that. Having that kind of Memory would be good for both of them. Hearing Sachi giggle, Silver stroked the girls head and smiled softly as if she was caring for her grandchild. "Ah yes, that dear friend of mine does. I believe thats why she is helping me. The less Lords running amuck, the better off this world is.." Though what she heard next puzzled her. The Demon couldnt think of anyone that was a friend of hers that wasnt two women in particular. "Odd. Quite odd." Silver's thoughts were interrupted when she sensed others approaching. They were students and werent something that she was at all worried about. "Bernadette. There is something that I may need your help with. You are a hunter and I know your skills. If I am unable to do what I need to. I need you to do what I could not. I will tell you details at a later time. Ever took a job from a Lord of Hell?" Silver was completely serious. If she couldnt kill her son if he went out of control. She needed to know if they were other able to take him down. Silver waited for Sachi to touch the charm to transfer the memory into the flower. The little girl need to sleep soon.

Silver turned her head and looked over to the two girls that were hiding and eavesdropping on their conversation. The demon didnt say a word but the look told them that she knew they were there. Turning back to Sachi the woman smiled warmly.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

xX Yennefer Xx

Rainbow Sunburn

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:58 pm
User Image
User Image

"Speak softly and carry a big stick...."

---

-Bernadette smiled. Such a kind soul. She translated the message to Nadr, the fairy speak a litany of chattering and the like. Nadr nodded in understanding. He placed one of his hands, no bigger than pennies when outstretched, on Sachi's and the other on the flower. Tiny sparks flew over the fairy as he copied the emotions to the crystal. "I'll do it, considering the aid you gave me at my start."

She didn't have to look to know that there were new folks arriving. Bernie waited patiently as Nadr finished up his work before bebeckoning he fairy back to her. "I think it is time to bring this night to a close, if you don't mind. I imagine the child is tired." She held up her hand, morning for Silver to wait a moment, then quickly stepped around to face the two students. Curfew was still in effect, so she had a duty as a staff member. Her warm smile curled into a somewhat terrifying grin. "As for you children... One must think I am a simpleton, what with how brazenly you creep about after curfew."-

---

"...you will go far."

Mood : Out of sorts - Company : Sir Pangolot, Nadr, Sachi, and Silver Status : #Namedropping - Items : Red Umbrella. Hummingbird Charm.

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:43 pm

l Mood ➤: Ima Fix Mommy!! l Location ➤: Angel!! l Company ➤: Nana Siwver & Unknown l Item/s ➤: Shiny Flower l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi watched as the fairy made the crystal glow. She was happy because she knew that this would make her mommy smile. Taking the crystal, she held it with both hands carefully and looked at her nana. The two adults were talking about stuff Sachi didn’t understand, so she looked around the area. It was really pretty in the moon light! Even the tall angel lady.

Sachi yawned as she looked up at her nana, taking a step closer to lean up against her as she felt her eyelids feel heavy.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rainbow Sunburn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:45 am
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

╔════════════════๑۩۞۩๑════════════════╗
Location: Angel Statue Company: Velma, some people Mood: Curious

Before they had gotten to the graveyard, Velma had said.. Quite a bit actually. Kyon was just walking along, almost bouncing. She was going up and down with every step a bit more than necessary. To say she was excited was an understatement. She couldn't wait to see what the other girl could do. The rest was just... Extra conversation. "Yea... But danger is the most fun." She stated casually, like looking for danger was the most normal thing in the world. She swung her arms loosely, lightly clapping her hands once. "Hmmm.." She just shrugged over the comments about Skylar seeming dangerous. She had to agree about that. But that was part of the fun. "I hope so." She stated with all the seriousness she could muster

The graveyard was.. Quieter than she had hoped for. Maybe if she was alone, it could have been eerie. Or maybe not. It didn't look like there were any new graves in her line of sight. She would have been content to wander until they found something, but.. Like Velma, she heard voices ahead of them. She pulled out her camera and turned it on as they approached the angel statue. She had to make sure it was set right! Flash seemed in order, given how dark it was. "Of course.. Nothing's won with no risk!" She whispered back, a smile crossing her face at the prospect of a ghost child. She didn't have any pictures of those! Didn't really have any opportunities come her way.

She almost marched right up to them, but her ears caught something.. Interesting. Lord of hell? Now that got her curious. Maybe being quiet would let her hear more.. She could stand to wait a couple minutes before pictures if it meant hearing more. So she opted to duck off the path, in hopes of being out of view of anyone who might look. "Dunno yet. Seems cool." She whispered back to her new friend. She was more focused on listening. Three voices.. There wasn't much more detail. Something about a friend and hell lords and mysterious job offer to a Bernadette. What a funny name.

She continued listening, bu it seemed like they had just arrived at the end of some kind of talk.. Disappointing. Her eyes grew a little wide when she heard one of the female voices addressing them. Well, so much for listening in. She stepped out while looking at them, taking a quick glance over them. Wow, what a creepy smile the blonde lady had. Her eye was more caught by the glowing crystal in the little girl's hands. "Naaah. But hold that smile, k?" She said with a much more carefree grin of her own, while raising her camera. A finger pressed the right button and the area was lit up for a second from that wonderfully bright flash as she took a picture of them.

Condition: Healthy Energy: 100 Items: Camera
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
((Hope this is okay. o.o;; ))

Max Energy: 100

Recovering Energy

- 3 energy per post normally
- 5 energy per post for ten posts after eating (7/10)
- 10 energy per post while sitting
- 15 energy per post while resting without sleeping
- 40 energy per post while sleeping

Using Energy:
Wind Manipulation - 5-30 energy per post. Starting at 5 for small, weak winds, increasing up to 30 depending on the strength of the wind. Average is between 10 and 20.
Wing Manifestation - 15 energy initially, 5 energy per following post
Teleportation - 1 energy for every yard, maxing out at 20 energy for 20 yards
~ When teleporting with another person
- 3 energy per yard when teleporting with someone, maxing out at 24 for 8 yards
Clairvoyance - 10 energy per post when used intentionally
- 20 energy per post when unintentionally used

She cannot regain any energy in a post where she uses one of her abilities.
If her energy reaches 0, she will lose consciousness for 1 post, or until her energy reaches 30.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rainbow Sunburn

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:34 am
☁ Don't be afraid of what lies in the dark☁

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤Velma couldn't disagree with Kyon logic about nothing won without risk ''I guess you're right about that,but just to be safe'' with flick of her wrist her infinity spear appeared in her hand. A Magical weapon it would have no problem hurting a ghost. Acting as some what of a body guard Kyon she fallowed,her off the beaten path so to speak.''If you're hearing what i'am hearing ...some wired stuff going down huh hell lords?'' she said nonchalantly. When the jig was up Velma sigh and got up to meet the woman who caught them red handed. The first person to catch her attention was not the blond woman,but the women with snow white hair and in interesting outfit. Velma couldn't tell ;but there was something different about that one.She looked the lady once over before looking at the blond only to see a creepy expression plastered on her fair face.'' Well if there is consolation I'm digging the piercing'' she said the lady wasn't half bad looking either,but she was older. Velma looked over as she was about to whisper to Kyon ''we're so screw...''her words were caught in her throat as she heard what she said.

✤Then without any fear she took the picture,and Velma had to applaud her bravery but what was going to happen now? Velma looked over at the little girl who seem innocent enough if not tired. Bracing herself for what may come next she gave a sigh ''You're a bold kid Kyon a bold kid...'' Velma was smiling a bit she said those words couldn't help despite the situation. The girl had a carefree attitude that would make Bartz from final fantasy five blush.

OCC: All good fam I'll try and make m next post longer
Spell Count: 6/6
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Mental State:
✤Feeling: Relaxed yet a bit scared
✤Location: Cemetery Angelic Statue
✤Thoughts:'' Uh busted''
✤Company: Kyon,Bernadette,Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ ,Sachi Sir Pangolot, and Nadr. .
✤ Items: Phone/headphones,Tooth brush,tooth paste, mouth wash,book,purse,small pack-back, Umbrella
✤ Apparel: Dress
✤OCC:
First Theme: Butterfly Kiss

☁ You might discover...you like what is inside☁

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rainbow Sunburn

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:22 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword, Dahak's Shield, and Tiamat's Horn |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi and Bernadette |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver nodded to Bernadette's comment. It was well beyond Sachi's bedtime and she needed to get the girl home. Hopefully the crystal flower will be enough to help Sayuri if what Sachi said was true.When Bernie started walked away and found the students Silver saw, the demon couldnt help give a soft laugh. Picking up Sachi, Silver cradled the girl in her arms and ran her fingers gently through Sachi's hair. Silver was smiling gently when there was a bright flash caught her by surprise. One of the girls took a picture of her and Sachi. Silver's smile immediately went away. But with Sachi in her arms...there was nothing she could do. Walking over to the girls, Silver had the very agitated look on her face. "Please refrain from taking future pictures of me with that diabolical machination. I still need secretaries in Hell and Its a very punishing job...Anyway Bernadette. I bid you a good night." Silver then rose a pair of Shadow tendrils from the ground and claws formed at the ends. To anyone that could sense energy, the next would be a shock. The two claws seemed to strike and grab at the air and pull. Ripping open a rift. The amount of energy would a terrifying to someone that never seen it before. SIlver stepped through the rift and it closed behind her.

-Exit-

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

xX Yennefer Xx

Rainbow Sunburn

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:21 pm
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

╔════════════════๑۩۞۩๑════════════════╗
Location: Angel Statue Company: Velma, some people Mood: Tired

Kyon blinked as she realized that it was growing much brighter.. Actually, it seemed like the sun was rising in the distance on a cloudy day. Suddenly aware of the amount of time that had passed and, more importantly, that she had probably missed things while being here, she sprang away from both the woman and Velma. "Haveta go, bye!" The farewell was called over her shoulder as she was already running back towards the main school with unnatural speed. She shoved her camera into her hoodie pocket as she headed off.. To whatever she might find. In truth, since it was morning, she probably was going to go to bed. All the interesting things happened at night, but she couldn't be up twenty-fours/seven.
{Exits}
Condition: Healthy Energy: 100 Items: Camera
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Max Energy: 100

Recovering Energy

- 3 energy per post normally
- 5 energy per post for ten posts after eating (8/10)
- 10 energy per post while sitting
- 15 energy per post while resting without sleeping
- 40 energy per post while sleeping

Using Energy:
Wind Manipulation - 5-30 energy per post. Starting at 5 for small, weak winds, increasing up to 30 depending on the strength of the wind. Average is between 10 and 20.
Wing Manifestation - 15 energy initially, 5 energy per following post
Teleportation - 1 energy for every yard, maxing out at 20 energy for 20 yards
~ When teleporting with another person
- 3 energy per yard when teleporting with someone, maxing out at 24 for 8 yards
Clairvoyance - 10 energy per post when used intentionally
- 20 energy per post when unintentionally used

She cannot regain any energy in a post where she uses one of her abilities.
If her energy reaches 0, she will lose consciousness for 1 post, or until her energy reaches 30.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:00 pm

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:24 pm
User Image

Alexander † cerddwr-marwolaeth
The Immortal
Student Mood : Somber
Company: xxx

Alexander silently stood over a grave. A grave marked with his own name. His eyes somewhat narrow and cold, even if his right hand was gripped around his brightly glowing amulet. His cloak blowing a little in the wind.His right foot slowly moved towards the gravestone before he kicked it slightly. ”Whelp… Here we go again” He muttered softly. He knew this grave was empty. At least he hoped it was and some random person was not buried in his grave. Least not yet. Maybe in the future?

Alexander slowed his breathing down after a second as he let go of his amulet. Letting it fall back around his neck. ”I should destroy or damage this stone.it would probably raise less questions” He said twitching his face into a smile. Before kicking the stone again. Of course all this managed was to hurt his own foot.so he turned around to start limping towards the angel statue. He wanted to at least give a small prayer towards the people who are actually dead in the graveyard.

Out Of Charcter: I suck at entrance posts..

Quote:

Quote:

Cemetery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas