Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Cemetery
Thanatos' Memorial Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:43 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Memorial? l Company ➤: Yennefer & Morgan l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri stood her ground, eyes focused on the boy. What....is he...? The boy looked and acted feral, and it made her stomach churn to watch him eat the squirrel. The aura that came from the boy however, made the hair on her head stand. Ciri gripped her sword, ready to strike, until the boy began to speak. Ciri listened carefully, her eyes focused on the strange boy.

M-miscarriage...? Ciri's eyes darted back to Yen. She knew her mother was with child, and even though she didn't like it she didn't want to be the cause of her misfortune, not again. Ciri's head began to spin, and her emotions were everywhere. What if I'm the cause of a miscarriage? What if I'm the reason Yen has so much misfortune? What if... Ciri held her head in her hand, and began to sway side to side, her sword hanging at her side.

Calm down ugly duckling... A voice rang though her head. Ciri close her eyes and took a deep breath. The voice, so soothing, so calming. Letting out a sigh, Ciri gathered her thoughts quickly and looked up at the boy. We have no doctor, and no one has the skill to heal her wounds. She kneeled down once more and sheathed her sword. Brushing Yen's hair out of her face, she looked back at the boy. All we can do is wait. She is stronger then anyone I know... But... You are right I need to get her someone more safe.

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:12 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Thanatos Memorial Tower ♉Company: Three People in Pain ♎Mood: Concern ♌Condition: Hungry ♏Song: Title

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Seems that a pleasant greeting would be one sided, fair enough the woman had no reason to trust him. Ahnack had no trust for the woman either, after all she had been quick to point her weapon at the other. Something that Ahnack won't forget nor forgive, luckily for both parties Morgan was in control. "It's fine...look she's in deep pain. That's why she is being aggressive" Looking off to the distance as Morgan would explain the situatio to his human friend. To the woman across from him and anyone around him, he would look like a crazed person talking to himself. Taking a small step towards the woman having his hands in front of him and a soft smile on his face, tying his best to seem harmless as possible. But that was kind of pointless when you were a demon, the aura emitted by one is almost always murderous even if they had no evil intentions. How hard it was to change ones nature.

The entire town had no doctors? How was that even possible, there had to be some legal issues there. Even ignoring any legal issues the fact is people get injured or sick and there has to be at least some medical professional in a town. Taking slow steps towards them both he stopped. "I can heal her if you want." Heal was a strong word, remove her injuries and pain would be more accurate. "You must know her right? It's up to you if you want me to help her. Just know that no matter how it looks. It's suppose to help" Why did he say it like that? Well having bandaged wrap around someone, bandages that came from nowhere, would normally put people in high alert. Still he could sense magical properties from both of them, they weren't regular humans so they shouldn't be completely freaked out.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC: Nothing
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:29 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Memorial? l Company ➤: Yennefer & Morgan l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri kept her eyes on the boy who slowly walked towards her. She was on edge, and the boy's aura screamed danger. She... she is my mother.... Ciri gently picked up Yennefer's head and set it back on her lap. I... I would like your help...however.... Ciri looked at Morgan, her eyes glowed with anger. If you so as hurt her, I will kill you....and everyone in this school... Ciri turned her attention back to Yennefer and then lightly placed her hand on Yen's stomach. So it is true.... You are carrying his baby....

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:24 pm
User Image

♈ Location: Thanatos Memorial Tower ♉Company: Three People in Pain ♎Mood: Concern ♌Condition: Hungry ♏Song: Title

Mother, that explained a bit. No wonder she was so concern for the woman and her well being. It was kind of sweet that she was in so much emotional pain because she cared and loved her mother just as much. A soft smile appearing on his face. When hearing the woman give a threat a soft growl came from his mouth which he quickly muffled with a cough. "Um sorry about that. Ahnack doesn't appreciate people threatening me. She will still be passed out mind you since technically it's not healing. I'm simply sapping her pain and injuries" Ahnack with permission of the daughter walked over the pregnant woman. Sitting down in front of her, taking a quick look at the daughter once again. "When everything is done I'm going to have to rest for a while. Try not to annoy Ahnack" Morgan would warn before placing a hand on the woman forehead. Bandages started to magically. Come out of his hand, wrapping around the woman until she was completely covered like a mummy. Morgan said nothing as his body slumped over no longer moving.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC: Nothing
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:44 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Memorial? l Company ➤: Yennefer & Morgan/Ahnack l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri watched the boy sit in front of Yen. She was on edge, but she was willing to let this man try to save her mother. Ciri nodded to the boys words about how Yen would still be passed out, which was probably best for her and the baby. I understand Morgan...

Ciri watched as Morgan used his magic to completely cover Yennefer in bandaged. Ciri shifted onto her knees and placed her hands onto her thighs. She watched closely, and stayed on guard. Please let her be ok..... Ciri looked up at the night sky, her eyes immediately spotting the north star. Taking a deep breath in, she tried her best to stay calm. She would have to thank the boy once this was all over.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:14 am
User Image

♈ Location: Thanatos Memorial Tower ♉Company: Three People in Pain ♎Mood: Suspicious ♌Condition: Hungry ♏Song: Title

Why was it that Morgan would disappear for a while when the healing is done? Unfortunately for him, he isn't strong enough to control his demonic urges especially when he is fed of intense pain. That why Ahnack would be in control for the time being until he calmed down a bit. As time passed by the bandages would pulsate after all they weren't just normal bandages, it would have been his physical form had it not been destroyed. It took around 10 minutes before the bandages came off of the mother and took form of a humanoid being. As it started to move it would suddenly be jerked back inside of Ahnack, his hand twitched slightly before he opened his eyes. Alert, he quickly scouted the area trying to see if the woman still posed any danger. "Morgan says that the woman should be fine" What Ahnack said would be true. The mother of Ciri had no bruises nor cuts all her injuries from falling down had been taken away. Used as fuel for Morgan's power which for the time being was suppressed.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC: Ciri should totally give Morgan a kiss as a reward =w=
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:52 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Thankful l Location ➤: Memorial? l Company ➤: Yennefer & Morgan/Ahnack l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri waited quietly as she watched the magic happen. She kept her eyes on Yennefer, but after a bit she began to watch the boy. She felt kinda bad how she treated him, and he had been nothing but kind to her and Yennefer. I need to apologize... she thought as she went back to looking at her mother.

Once the bandages were gone, Ciri's body filled with relief. As the boy spoke, Ciri nodded and gave him a smile. Out of no where, Ciri threw her arms around the boy and gave him a kiss. Thank you! Thank you so much! Giving him a tight squeeze, she let go and turned back to Yennefer. She was quiet for a moment, then she turned back to Aknack. I'm...I'm sorry for being rude...She is all I really have, and I've put her through a lot these past few days... I'm sorry for threatening you....

OOC---> >w>

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:48 pm
User Image

♈ Location: Thanatos Memorial Tower ♉Company: Three People in Pain ♎Mood: Alarmed ♌Condition: Energized ♏Song: Title

Ahnack was told what Morgan was and why he felt energetic after taking down a wild animal. Pain was fuel to not only Morgan but him as well. After Morgan and done that weird bandages thing, Ahnack felt full of energy. He wanted to go run around and possibly capture a raw more squirrels. He migh have gone done that if it weren't for the sudden and random hug and kiss he received from the woman. Quick on his feet, his hands formed a x as he gave a strong but gentle shove aimed at Ciri's chest. Alongside that he jumped back and started to touch his face and lips. "Poison? No bite marks. What did you do!?" Ahnack would say suspicious of the woman even going as far as to growl at her once again. Unfortunately for Ciri and Ahnack, Morgan was asleep and couldn't clarify the misunderstanding that was happening between them. However the next few words the female said only confused him even more. The tone in her voice was soft and kind, she seemed to be apologizing even, so why had she tried to bite him? It didn't make sense and it only made his head hurt.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:20 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Thankful l Location ➤: Memorial? l Company ➤: Yennefer & Morgan/Ahnack l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

The boys reaction startled her, and slightly confused her. I...I kissed you? Do you not know what a kiss is? Haha kisses don't poison you silly.... Ciri tilted her head in confusion. Is he really this feral that he doesn't know what a kiss means? Does this mean i just stole his first kiss?! Her cheeks turned a slight pink color and she looked away from the boy. I..I'm thankful for what you did... Looking back down at Yen, Ciri brushed the hair off her cheek and smiled.

I-if you want you can go back to hunting....I can take her back myself... Again im sorry for bothering you and threatening you...

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:23 pm
User Image

♈ Location: Thanatos Memorial Tower ♉Company: Three People in Pain ♎Mood: Curious ♌Condition: Energized ♏Song: Title

A kiss? Yeah, yeah he remembered seeing Morgan watch something like that in those moving images. A lot which had to do with romance, it was a little weird and it wasn't something he himself liked. However when asked Ahnack was told that these kisses were suppose to be special, and made people happy. He felt nothing from that, maybe it wasn't done correctly. "It's okay....I will help you. I should be heading to that school as well" Quick and silent steps, Ahnack would close the gap between him and Ciri. He would grab her hand and wrap one arm around her waist. Looking directly at Ciri's eyes, he would lift her up and hold her as if they were newly wed. Leaning to her face and planting his lips against her, holding the kiss for a few second before pulling away. Licking his lip he gave a small shrug, he thought he had done it right but still nothing.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:53 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: W-What?! l Location ➤: Memorial? l Company ➤: Yennefer & Morgan/Ahnack l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri heard Ahnack move close to her, however she had no idea what had happened next. With no time to react, Ciri felt the boy grab her wrist and her waist. W-what are you d-- Ahnack scooped her up into his arms, as if she was a new bride. Ciri felt the boys lips against hers, they were surprisingly soft. As Ahnack pulled away from her lips, her green eyes seemed to glow, and Ciri's face turned a bright red color. She held her hands to her pounding chest and she looked up at the boy speechless. W-what?!

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:50 pm
User Image

♈ Location: Thanatos Memorial Tower ♉Company: Three People in Pain ♎Mood: Curious ♌Condition: Energized ♏Song: Title

Ahnack may have not felt or restated to the kiss but he had noticed that Ciri acted a lot like the people in the moving pictures did. "You heart...is beating faster" Ahnack would mention placing his ear against her chest. Listening to her heart beat wondering if it was safe for it to be beating so fast, her face even became red. Was she bleeding? Moving his head up from her chest to her face. Softly nuzzling her cheek, smelling it but there was no odor of blood on her cheek nor did it taste like she had blood on her cheek. How did he knew it didn't taste like blood? Well he licked her cheek. "You seem fine...are you fine?" Ahnack would ask looking concern for the woman in her arms. "Name?"

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:11 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: W-What?! l Location ➤: Memorial? l Company ➤: Yennefer & Morgan/Ahnack l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

M-my heart is beating b-b-because I'm e-- Ciri's eyes widened as Ahnack placed his head on her chest. What is he doing?! Her head felt like it was spinning she had never felt this embarrassed before in her life. What really did Ciri in was when she felt the boys tongue on her cheek. She looked Ahnack in the eyes once she heard his question. E-eh?! M-my name is C-c-c-ciri... Ciri had trouble forming her words, and she found herself stumbling. Was this boy serious? Did he not understand what he was doing or something? She lightly grasped his shirt, since he was still holding her.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:26 am
User Image

"Huh? You speak funny" Like Ahnack was one to talk with his broken English, though he was commenting on the fact that she was stuttering and not how she sounded. "What...were you saying?" The first sentence that sounded like a regular sentence, if you ignored the pauses in between each word. When eye contact between the two was met a soft smile appeared on his face. "You have pretty eyes" Green, he loved the color green. It reminded him of trees and trees reminded him of the wild. He did miss his old home, even though society did have its benefits. The food tasted really good, but he preferred to hunt for his food. As proven earlier when he had taken down the squirrel. Feeling a slight tug on his shirt he would break eye contact to look at her hand. "You...want something?" Ahnack would ask tilting his head to the side, he honestly had no problem with carrying her for a long time. He had no place to be at the moment, and she was very interesting. "Did the...kiss feel good?" One characteristic of his that was not only showing but was very noticeable was his curiosity of people and the world around him. If Ciri stayed with him she would realize that he would be constantly asking questions.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:48 am
User Image

Ciri shook her head as Ahnack asked her what she was going to say. To be honest, she couldn't remember. Her head was cloudy and she was too flustered. I-I don't remember what I w-was going to say... I-I'm sorry.. As the boy complimented Ciri about her eyes, her face turned an even deeper shade of red Not many people could get past the scar on her face to notice her eyes. T-thank you... His eyes were red, very mysterious, very sexy.

After blinking a few times, Ciri realized that she had been gripping Ahnack's shirt. O-oh! I'm sorry! I didn't even realize that I was...g-gripping your shirt... A-aren't I heavy? The boy was still holding her, and she was defiantly not use to being held like a bride. His next question threw Ciri off. H-how do I answer this?! Lightly biting her lip, Ciri nodded her head. T-the kiss....f-felt really good... Why was she acting so love struck? She had just met this boy, and a moments ago he was acting feral! Ciri was lost in her own thoughts as she looked at Ahnack.

PonderingPenguin

Cemetery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas