Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:50 pm
In Brilliant Technicolor

Finn nodded, pleasantly surprised that Aleksy had agreed to his suggestion - he was used to a much grouchier boyfriend. He edged sideways into the booth, scooting to the far side of the bench to make room for Aleksy.

"C'mere, Laika," he said, patting his knee.

Shibrogane

Finn  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:03 pm
In Brilliant Technicolor

Aleksy cradled Laika and crowded in with Finn. He was still grouchy, just this wasn't something worth arguing about. "Well, here goes nothing," he grumped.

Silverah
demon_pachabel
aleksy 1 (nsfw) aleksy 2
and just in case u need it... laika is this puppo! she is a purebred rat terrier

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:56 am
a picture 4 u & me

Normally grocery shopping happened with just Nasir but, with the cut back on what they spent on that part of their budget and everything else going on, he had decided that it would be good to go shopping together.

Which was why he had his arms wrapped around one of Wil's while the cart was being pushed lazily in front of them. Sometimes he really, really enjoyed being able to do something like this without worry. He was about to press a kiss to Wil's cheek when he caught sight of the photo booth.

... it wasn't something he remembered being there before either.

"Hey," he said with a grin, fingers flicking at the photo booth, "want to take one of those cheesy pictures?" Cheesy was the best when it came to them though.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:45 pm
a picture 4 u & me

Nasir had to push the cart because Wil had issues with standing up straight once he got something to lean on. They were just lucky he was walking today and not napping inside the cart itself.

"Cheesy is my middle name.. or one of them." Because he had many. Wil grinned and tugged his boyfriend by the elbow to steer that way.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:57 pm
In Brilliant Technicolor

The machine whrrs. The resulting picture seems mostly undisturbed, though perhaps someone had extra motivation to look towards the camera.

Shibrogane

Silverah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:31 pm
a picture 4 u & me

Nasir was laughing, mostly because his boyfriend was turning into a blob like he always did when they went to the grocery store and used a cart. It was cute, he loved him for it.

"One of the five?" he teased, turning the cart towards the photobooth. "You know, I can't remember if this was here before. Do you think it's like that haunted house or tunnel of love place everyone talked about?"

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:51 am
a picture 4 u & me

"I don't remember it," Wil lifted on his toes briefly to spy the photobooth. There didn't seem to be anything spooky about it, not like the haunted house (but it had been meant to be spooky).

"We can always hope that not everything is kinda bizarre and spooky right?" Wil was already leaning heavily on the side of the cart and it was likely if they stopped moving he may just jelly out where he stood.

"Maybe the grocery store got their s**t together and finally picked a fun thing for the store instead of a claw machine full of fuzzy footballs." Why couldn't they have anything good in their claw machine?

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:50 am
too many wings

This particular grocery establishment wasn't on Rabbit's list of regulars, and as such, he wasn't intimately familiar with the various money-sucking, time-wasting machines that graced its entrance. He and the sirens strolled right past the photo booth on their way inside, more intent on what they had come in here for than on stopping for pictures.

"Can we get Cocoa Puffs this time?" Neverain was walking very close to his father, and every time Rabbit looked down, Nev gave him the most pleading expression he could manage. I'm cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, dad.

We're going to go up and down all the aisles and try to find stuff you think you'd like. If we come up with enough stuff, I'll get you Cocoa Puffs too."

"What's enough stuff?"

Rabbit shrugged. "I'll know it when I see it. That sound okay?"

One pair of nods later, they were off.

True to his word, Rabbit paraded his children down every aisle, pointing out cans and boxes he thought they might enjoy and grabbing the ones that at least one of them seemed interested in. He didn't end up with much, but he gave in and got the Cocoa Puffs anyway. Then, weighed down with a single bag containing said Puffs, ramen, macaroni and cheese, buttered frozen corn, peanut butter, and three onion bagels, he paid and made his way to the exit, sirens in tow.

It was Sy who stopped them, because of course it was. She pulled on Rabbit's free hand, pointing when she had his attention.

"That's weird, right?" Sywyly had a way of steering her father by stoking his curiosity, and she succeeded as always.

"I guess? It's a photo booth. They're just looking for money." Sy might have been able to lead him, but she couldn't always make him stay.

"Can we try it?"

By this time, Neverain was already halfway inside the thing, running his fingers over the weathered metal and plastic. Supportive as always, he added, "I don't think you have to pay. There's no place for money."

Rabbit paused. Had they been begging to go skydiving or something it would have been easy to say no, but there was really no way to get around doing something so innocent when both of them wanted to.

"Yeah, okay. As long as there's no money slot." He snorted, setting the bag just outside the curtain and climbing in after Nev. "Kidding. Even I'm not that cheap."

It took a couple of minutes to get situated, though once they'd worked out where all the elbows and knees went and who was sitting on whom's lap, they all realized near simultaneously that not only was there no coin slot, there was also no actual way to take a picture.

"That sucks."

"Sy..."

"Stinks. It stinks, Benben."

"Yeah."

"Well, we can still smile, right? Maybe it'll take a picture anyway." It was a long shot, he supposed, but this town was home to weirder s**t than a photo booth that took pictures by itself.

"On three." They all sat straighter and smiled, Rabbit counting up through his teeth.

"One, two, three!"

Smerdle

Scamp

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:16 pm
a picture 4 u & me

"That claw machine is absolutely terrible," Nasir replied, an arm going around Wil and tugging him against his side as they finally reached the photo booth.

"Let's hope this isn't spooky or bizarre." He was tugging Wil, leading really, to the booth until he was poking his head inside it and looking around. It looked alright, as if there was nothing going on with it that was outwardly weird. Mostly he was just wanting to make sure that there was nothing gross on the booth seat and that it wasn't one of those old busted photo booths.

"Doesn't look like it." Nasir was smiling then, pushing Wil into the booth before he was scooching in himself. Not that he was not, a moment later, proceeding to push and nudge Wil into a non-slouching position (which probably resulted in his boyfriend leaning on him). He was fiddling with the blonde's hat a moment later, fingers getting blonde curls around them and tugging lightly as if he was wondering if the hat was going to stay on or go for the picture.

The kitty ear hat was cute alright and matched the fact that he had kitty ear hair clips in his hair today. Nasir was fiddling with those instead a moment later, nudging Wil and gesturing towards where it looked like the camera was.

"Remember," he told his boyfriend, as he started to look for the button to push so that they could see what the booth offered, "you got to keep your eyes open."

... because that was how a lot of Wil pictures came out, his boyfriend looking half-asleep. Not that he did not love those any pictures any less (because he absolutely did). It was why he was curling his fingers around Wil's cheek to smooch him briefly and then let the photo booth do it's thing.

iloveyouDIE

Quote:
the nasir experience; also he has kitty ear hair clips on and likes pretty tops atm.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:45 pm
strange guests at the photobooth

So maybe it was odd that if someone peeked into the photobooh they would notice that there was a black as pitch marten looking animal with pure white eyes.

More odd was that it was with a particularly loafy, long long-haired white cat that could grow violets behind her ears.

"The humans do this all the time," Gloom told Violetta. "So we should try it out!" Maybe it was more odd that there was a talking animal in the booth. Was there a curtain? Hopefully people wouldn't really stare.

Not that they weren't going to get interrupted a moment later, because a smaller white cat was poking his head in. Staring. At what looked like heresy.

His sister was out without him and Hellbine was appalled.

iloveyouDIE
this is 10000% on pach

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:46 pm
a picture 4 u & me

Wil was content to be fixed up by Nasir. He'd look like even more of a slob most of the time if his boyfriend didn't make sure he didn't. Animal hats, a kitty today for matching, were always a staple.

"I know how to take a picture.." Wil smiled with his eyes closed. He was teasing of course, and he cracked them with a grin.

"Where do I look?"

azuredreams

demon_pachabel
wil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:00 pm

Violetta, who happened to be blooming violets right now behind her ears, was sniffing at the photobooth console, interested in what seemed like a button. She was a longcat really and her tail waved back and forth, curling around Gloom when it hit him.

At least until he stupid brother showed up.

And he got whacked in the head lightly.

He wasn't invited. How embarrassing.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:21 pm

Hellbine was not deterred by the whack to his head. In fact, he was climbing up and worming himself between the pair.

Breaking this right up here and now.

Gloom just- Gloom was just going to very quietly sulk. So much sulking. "Guess y'can be in the picture too ..."

Which meant he was looking at the button to press and get this over with.

demon_pachabel
hellbine inspo, violetta inspo, and a gloom. for all we know, gloom can't be photographed. both the kitties are perfectly white with blue eyes. gloom is a blackblackblack marten/mink/weasel looking thing and his eyes are entirely white/look as if he's blind (he is not) while in ashdown ~

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:13 pm
too many wings

The booth whrrs and spits out a picture. It seems this is the most normal looking picture yet (or the booth decided the squeeps were enough oddity for one shot)

Smerdle

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out