Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] Denial is a River in Egypt (Oliver & Horace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:07 pm
When Oliver finally realized his own cuteness, cuteosity, Horace grinned. There was something about the way Oliver's face lit up... he had the sudden, strangest urge to jsut lean over and... But he wouldn't. Because that was probably a bad idea and Horace couldn't just go around kissing boys because they were cute, he told himself sternly. Especially not Olivers.

Oliver's hands went flying up and Horace's followed them with his eyes, feeling a bit dizzy from the movement. "I try. I try so hard to be tall," he said gravely. "I bet I could pick you up like a, a.... something." He couldn't think of a phrase. Then Horace felt a laugh bubbling out of him.

"If I was a fisherdude.... I could be a.. master baiter." He snorted. "But I will bake you anything; I am yours to commandeer... no, command."

melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:27 pm
    Oliver snorted before erupting into more laughter, "You said it!," He wheezed, "You said it! I was making the joke about that, but then you made a more direct joke and you said it." He was crying a little, actually, his face tipsy red and his voice exuberant.

"Okay, okay. I waaaant..." He thought for a second, "A pie, like, a really nice one. If it's not bakery quality then I'm gonna disown you." His face got so sad for a moment, "Pleeeeeeaaasssseee don't make me disown you! I don't wannaaaa." He slumped over, completely defeated by the thought.

"And then I'll take a picture 'n put it on my instagram." Quick... recovery, "But you gotta make it first! And then we can eat it, and watch the TV, and—" His eyes widened as he shot back up straight, "The TV! Oh my goddd Horace we forgot the moviiieee...." He didn't sound all that distraught though.

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:55 am
Horace laughed, too. "Noooo, don't disown me! I'll cry!" Pies, he could do a pie. He nodded, feeling the world nod with him.

"It's okaaay, it's okayy it's just a movie. It was a sad movie." He frowned. Maybe he should have picked something else. "Want me to put Titanic in - wait, you have an Instagram? Lemme." He made a grasping motion, almost accidentally grabbing Ollie in the process.

"Gimme name."

melancholies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:48 pm
    "Next time, I wanna watch happy movies." He said, "After Titanic. That one isn't all gay though, right? Just lots of drowning 'n stuff." He leaned away to grope for his phone, because apparently he needed the drunken validation that he wasn't remembering his username wrong. "If I tell you, you gotta keep it a secret! It's soooo secret. I make sure no one knows about it."

He turned the phone around. "Itttt's—Okay, look, so it's adagio for slow, and amante for lover, 'cause I thought it sounded cute, 'cause I post cute stuff." There were in fact a variety of faceless selfies, arbitrary pictures of tea, and lots of cats. All the wardrobe ensembles were clothes that Oliver had decidedly never worn; not around Horace anyway; leggings, things bordering on femme, so many sweaters. "Also 'cause amore is to cliche. Everyone knows what that means. Anyway, I just love music." He nodded to himself, very sure.

"'N I don't like to play fast stuff." He slumped against the back of the couch. "Slow stuff is all pretty. And sometimes it's a little sad." He looked pensive for a hot second, "So I can really express myself and stuff."

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:47 pm
"There's boobs innit. What - you don't like the gay movies?" Horace frowned, then he frowned harder. "I promise to keep your instagrammm secret if you follow meee." He fumbled his phone out too. It didn't take him too long to find Oliver's account and he followed it.

"So you're a slow lover, not for quickies?" He snorted. "You're not allowed to be all sad anymore, remember? Happy beam."

melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:56 pm
    "Boobs?!" He looked shocked, "Noooo, no, I don't like boobs Horace. I like the gay ones 'cause I am a gay ones. Didn't you know???"

He wobbled a little bit.

"I don't wanna be sad Horace." He almost sounded sober there for a second, "I wanna be the happy beeeaaammmm" Definitely still drunk, "I don't even know what you're talking about! No." He squinted, "I do, I know. I don't like the, like, the...? Rushing. The rushing." He made a broad movement with his hands, "You gotta take it slow, and then you gotta find someone who'll sit next to you when you play piano, and they're like, ahhhhhhhhh, that was soooooooo pretty, and then I'll be like—" He clasped his hands together, "It was for youuuu."

He held the pose for a second.

"But, I don't play for people, so it's super impossible." He started to fumble around for the remote to the television.

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:07 pm
"Oh, good. I like it allll." Horace raised his hands as Ollie wobbled. "Good, you're not s'pposed to be sad. And youu should play for me sometime." Horace rose up and wobbled too. He hovered over Ollie and took his hands.

"Oliverr, you gotta play something for me. I'll tell you it was sooo pretty and ahhhhh. Promise."

melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:33 pm
    "Oh my gosh, really?" He wanted to squish his cheeks with his hands, but they were... grabbed? Oh god. "Okay, but only 'cause you're my friend."

He smiled, and then he laughed, and then he wobbled a little more. So much for the remote, but he didn't seem too mad about it.

"I'll make it super super pretty, so you never forget it." He gave a very matter of fact nod. "Oh my god, I think there's more cupcakes in the kitchen still. Horace you gotta let me go get one. I can't right now 'cause we're attached." He wiggled his hands.

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:37 pm
"No, I'll never let goooo. We gotta go together. I'm attached to youuu." Horace moved, stumbling awkwardly.

melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:33 pm
    "Ohhhh. Okay. I didn't wanna be alone anyway." He said as he slowly started to stand, following Horace's lead. Unfortunately, his hands were a little occupied, so it was difficult to find his balance. Thankfully for the both of them, he succeeded in keeping upright. No one ended up on the floor. Ollie didn't end up falling face first into Horace. Things were OK.

"What if we get stuck like this?" He seemed very concerned over it suddenly.

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:44 pm
"Would that be baaaad?" Horace frowned at Ollie. "I guess I could free one of your handds. But what will I do with my hand?"

melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:10 pm
    Oliver gave him a look that said, 'well, isn't it obvious?', except for the fact that it probably wasn't. Realizing this, he spoke instead, "You just put it somewhere else, duh." Besides, he had cupcakes to forage after. The sheer thought of it was making him feel all frisky.

"Even if we get separated, then all we gotta do is just, reform." He nodded solemnly. Then he tried to continue his conquest to nudge past him towards the kitchen.

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:15 pm
"Reform." Horace nodded solemnly and let go of Oliver's hands. The man needed a cupcake and that was important. However, as he was passing by, Horace began to laugh, an odd mixture of a snort and a giggle. He leaned over and clapped his hand straight on Oliver's a**. Somewhere else indeed.

melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:25 pm
    Oliver stopped cold in his tracks. Then his eyes narrowed. Then he looked confused.

"Horace." He said very plainly, "I told you! That the tail, was off limits. And that means my butt too, oh my god."

Except then he was laughing, until he remembered the cupcakes. "How the heck am I supposed to go to the kitchen like this. Whyyyyyyyyyyy...."

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:44 pm
"But it's not a tail." He paused. "Haha, butt. It's nice enough, too. I'm afraaaaid I'm stuck," he announced grandly, squeezing it just a bit. "I'll have to... to t-tail behind you." Horace dissolved into laughter again.

melancholies

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces