Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:00 pm
"Understood."

Shun closed his eyes, then rolled his shoulders. Once they had the charter, he had a feeling s**t was going to hit the fan. Hard.

"Contact when the time has come, then."

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:56 pm
"Of course, though I will likely contact you before then." Jeremiah paused a moment, turning to look at Shun. "There was something else I wanted to tell you. About the third principal."

His tongue was heavy and he let out a ragged breath the next. "They're- living." The expression on his face was a displeased one as he spoke.

5lade Kuroda

word count to here: 1693

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:46 am
The expression didn't escape him, nor did the way Jeremiah stated that.

"Well... that is good. Did something happen, though?"

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:31 am
"Y-" Jeremiah took in another breath, eyes closing a moment as he tried to steady his breath. When they opened back up he was smoothing a hand across his face in aggravation.

"Remember," he said, "what they did to Sonny."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:30 am
Shun turned towards Jeremiah, furrowing his brow. It looked like he was having trouble breathing? He looked the older man over, ready to act if something was wrong.

"Forced her to never speak of it..." he uttered, recalling what America had told them. After a moment, his good eye narrowed before muttering, "That little b*****d. Is that what is making it difficult for you to breath right now or...?"

Either it was magic, or Jer was having a serious health related issue right now.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:08 pm
"It's a geas essentially-" he let out a breath, still frowning as he straightened up. "I truly can't talk about it more than-" Jeremiah waved his hand. "Nor write, nor any other method of communication. Attempts to persist in doing so result in ..."

This time his hand waved towards himself, the fact that he struggled with breath.

"Sonny was in similar straits when I inadvertently brought it up. Hands at their own throat."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:48 pm
"Alright, that is enough of that topic then," he stated, frowning lightly. He did not like this in the slightest. Whoever this final principal was, he had half a mind to punch them in the face right about now.

"Cannot have you practically strangling yourself because some shithead ended up as a principal."

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:55 pm
"It wasn't-" Jeremiah started and then scowled and stopped himself. His fingers were curled into a fist that slowly smoothed out. "While I doubt I will start strangling myself, it does seem to affect my breathing. I would be careful approaching, in any case." The Principal because he did not doubt, for a moment, that they could potentially prevent someone else from speaking about them as well.

"Either way, that matter will resolve itself. The true issue at hand is the Court charter. We may be looking at potentially having to blood another Sigil to keep things stable."

3lade Kuroda

word count to here: 1901

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:09 am
Shun rubbed his face and nodded, "Of course. Strong magic seems to run on blood as much as it does on will... at least when it comes to the sigils and s**t."

The original cage sigil apparently had needed a sacrifice every 22 years or so to keep it strong, for one.

Now he really couldn't help but wonder what would have happened if Melany hadn't been saved back then.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:44 am
"I don't quite understand part of that. At least, not the aspect of unwilling blood. A lot of magic runs on consent and lack of it actually can result in catastrophic backfires." Jeremiah looked thoughtful for a moment, turning his attention back to the water.

He remembered, suddenly, the first time he had seen Sunny and the blood red waters of other ashdown she had shown him. "Blood helps things stick, however, and gives them more power." Jeremiah cocked his head, looking towards Shun. "I am reminded that ... we need to be careful about misinformation. Now more than ever. There are ... potentially people who are not being truthful. More so than usual. While I have ways to discern true answers, not everyone else does."

Jeremiah stating that meant that he had more reason to believe someone was possibly lying and misleading them.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:09 pm
Shun closed his eyes and nodded at that. He didn't really get how blood helped make things stick, but he didn't really understand the nitty gritty of magic anyway. Other than it either worked or it didn't. While he was better at using it for certain, he wasn't that much more knowledgable on how or why it worked than when all of this started.

"I have no doubts about that. Everyone still has their own agendas. And if a sigil is weakened and may need to be rebuilt or strengthend in some other way, that is a prime opportunity for some people to try and get their way. There are still very few whom I trust."

But unfortunately, as always, he needed to defer to some of those he didn't trust just to get some inkling. It was frustrating.

"Is there anyone in particular you are thinking of?"

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:08 am
"There may be more than two Minerva Mercers around," Jeremiah said slowly. "In fact there may be one that is currently here in Ashdown. I am not certain but I am beginning to believe that it is an oddity that she and I have not met from what someone else told me."

Jeremiah smoothed his fingers along his thigh.

"Should you wish to meet with Noeh, I would be extremely careful. While I put faith in what she has shared with me - as most of it has been truthful - I do have some reason to believe she's obfuscating certain facts. In most cases, their memories - the triplets - are working against them because of how long they've been around but she's different."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:32 am
The younger detective blinked at this. There was Noeh, of course, and then the one he had met. He wondered who else was out there.

"Duly noted... Though I have noticed that she is different from the other two just simply due to the fact that she has a human form normally."

Pax was only human now because of them being cut off from magic. Presumably, Pride was in a human state right now as well.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:37 pm
"They should all be in a human form as of right now, though her part in helping create the Sigil may afford her ... less change. She's retained most of who she was where the other two did not." Jeremiah rolled his shoulders, the ache between them and the chill of his spine throbbing in time with one another suddenly.

"I do not know if there's much else to discuss, unless you've some other questions? There is, quite frankly, far too much going on right now and it is all interlinked."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:12 pm
Shun shook his head slowly, "No... that is all for now. I cannot tell if it is good or bad that everything is so intertwined."

On one hand, fixing one thing would fix the rest, theoretically. But at the same time, failure would mean a domino effect, essentially.

Azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces