Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room - 105 [Closed Temp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:51 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

'Whoah momma!'
Evie leaned forward to examine the almost impossible shape of Ciri's hips.
Those curves though! 'These babies look like they belong on a racing track!' Her fingers were twitching in front of her.

She looked up to answer Ciri,'Oh what class does your mom teach? I only go in for Geo, jammin' and Techno riff raff.' As soon as she was done, her attention was drawn again on the Witcher's frame.
These curves!

The winter witch waved a hand dismissively, 'I sing whatever that crosses my mind, to the hum of the birds and the ROCKIN' buzz of the bees!'

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:59 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ciri's Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Ciri blushed as Evie began to look her over. H-haha thanks... Her ears perked up at the sound of horse racing. It does help with racing that's for sure! I've won every horse race ive been in! My black mare is the best in the realms! Ciri couldn't help her wandering eyes as the winter witch leaned forward. W-wow.. Blinking her green eyes, Ciri looked back up at Evie. Oh! Yen is teaching physical education. Haha if you don't get her class just go visit her. She's awesome once you get to know her. Ciri laughed at Evie as she began to talk about singing. Well you do have an amazing voice, so I hope you keep singing~

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:20 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Huh, So they do belong in a race track.' She gave Ciri a wink.
She straightened herself. 'Oh will do!' Evie smiled, ohhh she'll pay a visit alritey, a visit to test the teachers' mettle.
Watch out! The Prankster Witch is coming!

Her smile grew more earnest then, 'Ohhh ahaha! Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all week!' She bowed repeatedly, 'And you madame' She stressed the word in a horrific french accent, 'keep on rockin' that awesome bod'!'
Giggling like a goblin on a stealing spree, she twirled on her staff before crashing on her bed.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:28 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri watched as Evie's staff landed on the bed making a loud crashing noise. She quickly covered her mouth and looked at the winter witch. After a few seconds of silence, Ciri burst out laughing. HAHAHAHA oh my god you are the best!!! Ciri held her stomach as she laughed. She was really liking her roommate and was hoping that they had some classes together. Hahah~ ahhh that was great. Hey what year are you? You look like your my age.

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:36 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie never felt warm, not literally. But sometimes she did feel the warmth that bonds brought.
For instance Ciri's delightful laugh, that kindled a spark within the cold witch's heart.

She propped herself up on her elbows, 'First year' She answered, and hung her head back as she tried mentally counting her age.
'Uhn...Yes..somewhat your age.'
Physically yes, she was about Ciri's age.
In truth she lost count of how old she was.
To remember now was to open old wounds.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:42 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Awwww what???? I'm a 4th year~ Well hopefully we can still be in some classes together! With a majestic movement, Ciri spun on her feet and sat on her bed. She waited for Evie to sit on her own bed so they could talk.....while being lazy! What are your favorite hobbies?

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:49 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Hobbies? Erk. Say it! You're a professional ice skater! She'll totally be blown out of her socks!
Or a singing! She said you've a nice voice!
The mental argument lasted for about a fraction of a second as the winter witch finally decided on her answer, 'Like I said! Anything that involves snow, I'm game!' She grinned and squirmed to the middle of her bed.

Rolling a few times in the sheets before coming to a complete stop as an Evie taco, sheets entangling her in a white and blue mess. The only visible part of her body was her face; her staff jutting out at an awkward angle.
'How about you?' She managed to squeak.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:01 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri tried really hard not to laugh at the taco Evie, but it slipped. She began to laugh. Hahahah! I think you lost that battle!! She shook her head and smiled. Whew~ Me? Hmmmm....for a hobby...I like...oh! I think I like to cook! Ciri began to think back to her witcher family trying to teacher her how to cook. They all sucked at it so Yennefer had to teach her.

Ciri stretched and reached over to open her bag. I still haven't gotten into my sleep wear. These pants are the woooooorst!

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:35 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Nuruhuhuu! Likes to cook huh? 'That's cool,let me have a taste--urk--sometime!' She croaked as she slipped out from her covers.

'You can go ahead and change, I won't peek'
Evie winked, an enticing thought though.
The witch turned on her side to stare at the wall instead.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:42 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri chuckled at the croak. Haha if I get the chance to practice you will be the first to try it! Ciri was use to sleeping in the nude, but since she was now at school she knew she would have to change that. Ciri got into her luggage and grabbed out a white blouse and some torn short-shorts. She didn't really have anything fancy, since she was raised by 4 guys until she turned 10. Short and barely there was comfortable enough for Ciri, even if she was exposed. When she finished she sat back down on her bed. With her legs crossed, you could barely make out a rose tattoo on Ciri's upper thigh.
Haha if you make this place cold in your sleep I'm going to have to get some better sleep wear! Ciri let out a giggle.

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:44 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Woah son!' Evie racked her eyes on Ciri's form, who was out of her previous outfit and into a more revealing one. Darn! She bit her lip, contemplating if she could pull that off. 'Oh woes me, I can't ever dress like you.' She faked sadness, 'Like a hot momma!'

'You probably should buy new ones though.'
She tapped on her chin thoughtfully, ' I can't control the cold when I'm asleep... I mean it's calm when I'm dreaming rainbows and bunnies... but boy! You bet it'll RAIN ROCKS when theres EXPLOSIONS and GHOSTS!' She descended into a cacophony of manic laughter befitting a witch of her stature.

xX Yennefer Xx

ooc: i thought i replied! huh! x)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:51 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri let out a laugh. Haha you totally could! You have the body to dress like this! Ciri thought for a moment. Hmmmmm..... Weeeeeell if I have to go buy new sleep clothes, maybe we should go together! I could get something warm and we could get you some that show off your figure! It could be like a girls day! I've never really had one... Ciri blushed a little. She felt weird that she had never had a "girls day" before. She grew up with all guys who didn't even pick up when Ciri started her time of the month...she only had her parents friend who treated her like a sister... What do you think?

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:18 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

She giggled, 'Nah, I'm petite!' Her giggles evolved into a full blown laughter. She just hoped her neighbours wouldn't mind putting up with her witch laugh for a whole semester.

Her lips curled into a perfect 'o' at Ciri's suggestion, 'That sounds neat!' She rubbed her chin, 'Yes,yes that would work nicely' She nodded sagely;only wishing she had a pair of glasses.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri's eyes began to sparkle. Could this be what she's always wanted? A friend who was a girl? She clapped her hands together and smiled big. Oh my god yay! We will have so much fun! We could also get food or ice cream! Oh wait.. haha I'm sure you can just make your own ice cream, hah! Ciri was so happy~ But then there was a strange noise coming from Ciri's stomach. Ciri's face turned a light pink. H-haha I'm hungry....I tried to get food from the kitchen, but there was a weird girl and a snake and a rabbit.....so I passed. God I cant wait till breakfast!

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:51 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Aheheh, that's nice but I ain't a miracle worker! Can't conjure a haanz grade ice cream out of thin air.'
She tried downplaying her abilities, she was fine with boasting about herself, but she couldn't take praises.
That made her face felt hot and she wasn't fond of the heat.

Speaking of hot faces, Ciri's face just turned a shade of red.
How adorable! 'Food...Food...' Evie muttered blankly, twigglesticks!
Evie cursed mentally, what a bad time to ditch those canned beans.
They were bad anyway... still...

'I got none, sorry ma bud.'

xX Yennefer Xx

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out